Are Japanese considered honorary whites? Who else is considered an honorary white?

Are Japanese considered honorary whites? Who else is considered an honorary white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qhh0igzqtqY
youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

t. Anglo Saxon with Prussian Ancestry

>Who else is considered an honorary white?

Finns

i wouldnt go as far as honorary white. an alliance for sure.

Yes they make animu and are creative and civilized. Look at their cars and playstation etc... Only non whites that go to heaven with whites

>Who else is considered an honorary white?

Me and my Brahmin bros.

Brahmin is the highest caste in India, correct?

Anybody with pink nipples. That is the law. Japs, white Persians, and Northern Europeans.

Tough luck ya greaseball Mediterraneans

Orientals only. They are not just honorary, they are superior to most caucasians.

that fat bitch isn't even considered an honorary japanese

Only in the sense that robots are considered white, you know because they don't have souls.

Yup

y'all're a bunch anime-brainwashed fag-mo's
asians are weak
only the white womb can birth humans

But user the Japanese have brownish nipples

Nothing wrong with squeezable qt's, user.

American here (English teacher). The Japanese in my opinion should definitely be honorary whites. They have just the right level of apprehension for new things without being totally close-minded. They are suspicious of radical change, but open to things that prove practical, they have an orderly society with polite people and strong values. Also, their work ethic is superhuman, I am consistently stupefied by the long hours adults work and students study with nary a complaint. Frankly, that part of their society is so strong it's unhealthy, but that can be fixed with time. So yeah, honorary whites hands down.

Natto is fucking disgusting though.

Turks

Whites should be lucky to call themselves honorary Japanese.

Caucasians and Asians have a common ancestor.

americans

Everyone is related to black people

Armenians are the true whites-everyone else descended and went north of the Caucus-everyone else is an honorary Aryan-

north koreans

for the work they did in ww2 they will be allowed to live

Is Hentai the peak of erotica?

Are you talking about Enki?

high iq, productive, creative. strong sense of national identity, preserves their own culture.

Japan is a golden example on how a nationalist country should be.

what about JULIA Kyoka?

no

Me on the right.

Sikhs and Persians (Zoroastrian)

A welcome exception to my statement but it does stand, the Japanese by and large have a more brownish nipple tint.

damn straight

not whites Aryans, these are two diff things desu

They are high-blood Asian and really the only group of people that are equal to whites in terms of potential of self-awareness and actualization.

>tfw more 'Aryan' than most of Sup Forums

The Japanese was a shock but when I checked the confidence intervals its share on the chromosome grew instead of diminishing when I got more conservative. The Indian is Aryan too, just hoping that ancestor was higher caste.

Also, apparently the Japanese and Indian ancestors were alive roughly in the 1700s. The legacy of empire I guess.

Also, some of my ancestors were on the Mayflow.

SO FUCKING ANGLO AND ARYAN

why aren't asians asking if they should make whites honorary asians? oh, that's right, the vast majority of asia is still a third world shithole.

Exactly, user. This is also why I specified the Japanese and not Eastern Asia as a whole.

Only the japanese.

the japs are alright. I hear their crime stats are a little bit fudged by the police, who don't allow autopsies to be performed so they can maintain high clearance rates for murder cases, but otherwise they're pretty highly developed.

Orientals means civilized people in China (partly) Korea & Japan. It does not include jungle asians.

youtu.be/Qhh0igzqtqY
Yes because they shit like this, and no because the do this like above, just like the japs be japs

all asians from all asian countries are considered honorary aryans if their IQ is atleast 90

no, you race traitor degenerate. You will be among the first to die on the day of the rope.

kek

What about brits? Are they still considered whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4

jews have psychic powers

underrated

Honorary whites? m8 they are asian. That's generally a good thing though, but no need to call them honorary whites as if that is the very tip top best of everything

but user I have pink nipples and 10 min at the sun burns my skin (no tanning)

> honorary whites
one of my favourite memes you shitskins have come up with
like lmao you honestly think you're not gonna get shot for being genetic trash eventually, bahahahah

I thought that you hated them not to long along, then again you have completely cucked them by installing multiple military bases there and washing their culture over with Western culture

Yes, and maybe the Finnish.

I think you have never seen the japanese or any asian in person, they're as dark as arabs.

I have half Japanese qt gf and her mom is as white as you or me, nazi user-kun

Yes.
That's about it. Maybe sikhs and koreans.

We were cool till they bombed Pearl Harbor, that and war caused a rift that we closed within a generation or two. Nuked Japan in end of WWII and in 20 years Japanese culture began being appreciated in usa

Her mom hails from Japan to clarify and she's a model citizen, like every Japanese person I've ever met

Not in ingenuity, problem solving and creativity their not.

>Are Japanese considered honorary whites?
No

>they are superior to most caucasians
only in your mind Tetsuo

They are representative of what a nationalist and xenophobic race of people can create if given the right circumstances. (Government manipulation of currency enabling the rapid industrialization and advancement of their economy).

But they are not like whites however. Easily succumbed by globalists, they now face a population crisis as well a cultural/societal problem. Like species being wiped by a singular viral infection, they too succumb to globalist pressures and have they themselves face an imminent danger. Having been rapidly industrialized, they cannot adapt fast enough to the demands of a global economy. Their men are disconnecting themselves from society due to increased challenges and pressures to provide for themselves and the family. Their women are choosing not to date these men and are opening themselves up to foreign men to save their ever-dwindling and aging populace.

Since they are all of the same descent, they all think very similarly because of deep tradition and cultural backround. Being forced to rapidly adapt to a new, global economy and globalist culture, they are left behind in the times like a dying and soon-to-be-extinct race of people in the count of the next 100 years if things don't turn around for them.

In today's world, there is no place for a nationalistic group of people. As we can see with the middle east events and revolutions unfolding as well as Europe's immigration crisis. As well as the United States and what has befallen white people. The New World Order requires no nationalism or singular race; everyone would have to answer to one governmental entity and Japan is a country we can observe as being dissolved into non-existence pretty soon. ITT based asianbro here.

They still shit on the streets tho.

any sauce ?