DACA Chimp Out Is Beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

southjerseylocalnews.com/maple_shade_progress/maple-shade-resident-rakes-in-laughs-on-youtube/article_26e0431e-ef5b-5467-8531-b5f7c57104f2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel kinda sorry for the decent Mexicans who are going to have to deal with the dreamers.

Unless they just give them over to the cartel.

>I've worked too hard
Should have worked harder at becoming a citizen.

What I love about all this is they think they deserve to live in the US just because they exist.

Considering this hasn't even been policy for 5 years now

That trump isn't ending it for 6 months for congress to legally pas sit

That the us policy has not been and never will be to deport people in facts situation but put them on a path to citizenship

This entire event is Kafka level retarded and shamefully hyperbolic as I have come to expect in this day and age

Have fun with your dreams in Mexico, wish you luck and success to transform Mexico into genius country like you all are.

she is a criminal we need her address to send to ICE for deportation, these bitches will never learn.

Jews are getting them into colleges where we pay for it and they never do which makes the whole DACA system a scam. All this acting up is jews wanting DACA stopped because their banks are gonna lose those precious 100% US student loans

The cartels alone will find them.

How to solve all this.

Simply say there is a 6month grace period , if you are an illigal you have 6 month to come forward and be put on a fast track to citizen ship, if in that 6 months you do not come forward you will have no sympathy.

jealousfag mad he can't swim over from his leprechaun island

yeah its like the lions just allow other lions to enter the pack freely or something.

but you know what? We're smart than animals...

kys

I'd rather have a tiny penis than immigrants.

they're going to need to grow the fuck up real fast, there is no gibs in mexico

>Muh Dick

I thought this was a black meme.

Found the jew.

Report her to ICE

(checked)
it's a meme for everyone who's still mentally a child.

how is it a bad thing?

Tbh its not like they would just deport people without vetting them anyway? I think that you're a total fucking pig retard.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Lol. Using humor as a coping mechanism; anything to escape reality really.

Haha, love CHAD's reply. Well done.

> Always dick jokesor not getting laid jokes

I consider myself a degenerate perv, but I can hold a public conversation without talking about dicks & fucking for a whole day if need be. Maybe two.

>how is welcoming invaders bad?

LMAO fucking savage , racist whites got dics smaller than voldermorts nose, ayyy smaller than drumpfs hands. fucking WHEEZIN SLAAAYYYYYY QUEEEEEN

>I GIGGLED

How fucking gay can you be?

IM WHEEZING xddddddddddd

What the fuck, I went to high school with Ryan Abe. I just verified by looking into it, it's literally him. Why is he e-famous? It's kinda funny he's making digs at white supremacists considering how racist most of the surrounding area has considered our bumfuck town and high school for decades now, any friends he still has from those days are probably closet racists.

dox pls

This is why you get natural disasters

It's like my mom always said, "when they make fun of your small penis, you win."
Yes, my mom is Justin Trudeau.

Congress won't do shit, trump knew this. That's why he asked Congress to do something, he will just whine on Twitter when nothing happens

Buzzfeed just hired this guy.

I rather keep my 4" dick then get miles of brown dick ran through my lady liberty

Frau Freeland agrees.

>people wanting a better life instead of living in the hell hole mexico is an invasion is it?

Maybe you will get it...

We aren't going anywhere!
this is our country now Guero
You and your racist ass Guero presidentie will be sorry once we are the majority

googled him, he's one of those faggy vloggers. He calls his subscribers "the average army". He also tries to get more attention by telling everyone that he as an anxiety disorder.

Sup Forums is so fucking easy to beat its child's play, i now know why i made the wrong choice, they are literal retards.

What now?

I couldn't tell you anything more than what's already out there even if I wanted to. He's just some dude, kinda short if I remember right, seemed OK from the few times I talked to him and he never really did anything to make anyone hate him. I'm just a bit surprised he's some big shot on YouTube.

southjerseylocalnews.com/maple_shade_progress/maple-shade-resident-rakes-in-laughs-on-youtube/article_26e0431e-ef5b-5467-8531-b5f7c57104f2.html

>t. paki

u wot m8?

the blue check isn't a "celebrity" thing

any leftist retard can get it.

they don't give it to prominent right wing people to try and make it seems like their opinions count less or some retarded Orwellian bullshit like that

shut up pajeet

Muh dick

I think we can all agree Mexico is a shithole, but comparing having to go there to a genocide is a bit much, even for unstable sjws.

AHAHAHA TINY BENIS MY SIDES!!!

And got so far...

Today is your lucky day then.

>muh greek statues
Those are perfectly adequately sized penises

LOL. Dream in your own damn country. GTFO.

I fucking wish this was what it meant.

>law abiding immigs
>law abiding people who aren't suppose to be here because they weren't vetted properly and gone through the proper channels

sending illegal back to the country they came from is compared to the Holocaust than Zionists going back to Israel

A ray of hope

They don't even understand.....
its unconstitutional so Trump has given congress six months to make it legal.
them protesting like fools because CNN and the other fakes are misrepresenting the issue.

Oy vey!! It's like anotha Shoah!!!

>literally MUH DICK
Memes are real.

REFUBEANS WELCOME!

Any Phoenix protest live streams?

>YOU DON'T HAVE CONVICTIONS OR BELIEFS YOUR PENIS IS JUST SMALL
Why can't we turn this on Jews? No one ever makes a commentary on circumcision as a mental aggregator...

i am a white male, ex military, straight, age 36.

kys faggot, you're a disgrace to the human race, your type is holding humanity back, you will be eradicated...

There was a German DACA program for illegal immigrant Jews? I did not know that.

Honestly this problem wouldn't be so big if it wasn't for peoples feefees, everyone has an opinion and is a gay one.
My opinions are manly tho.

learn to fucking read mate.

oy fucking vey mexico is a third world shit hole with one of the highest murder rates in the world, lets take all of the mexicans into our country.

Will it ever stop? Yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow

u wot pack animals are extremely exclusive and selective, a male lion will literally eviscerate any other male lion that even encroaches upon his harem. same thing with silver back gorillas.

British education i guess

yup

based bee already btfo him

What the fuck.

Of course no legal resident or citizen would choose to work for $5 when they could make more doing something else. Once the de facto slaves are deported maybe the wages will go up?...hmmmm

>decent mexicans
no such thing. they are all subhumans.

>their culture is good!
>they have no home

pick one.

>says the white guy
What a fag.

>Living in Mexico? I might as well be dead!
This is Leberal racism on a whole other level.

Can someone please post the "viva mexico, make america mexico again - okay it's time to go back - oh no my life is ruined" pic?

Get bent bitch. Your posts reek of mental illness

These people are so fucking sick. Basically admitting illegals are basically slaves.

I am above these beasts, how dare you insult me like that.

Funny thing is that no Mexican wants to move to your chink and pajeet infested country, sorry Justin.

How racist it is to assume that illegals can only perform low skilled labor.

>KEEP EXPLOITING US FOR CHEAP LABOR
>FUCK FAIR WAGES FOR CITIZENS

should have applied for citizenship

Can we stop dicking around and start the race war please

>let people from mexico in, they're good
>dont send anyone there though, those people are killers

>not understanding that the entire point of getting rid of immigrants who take cheap jobs is to open up the jobs and have the payment for them go up due to lack of cheap labour
They are legitimately retarded.

But invadin Europe is "multiculturalism" gtfo beaner bitch

learn to, comma and full stop.

Again, please learn to read.