My new uncle

So a few weeks ago my aunt married her boyfriend,who is a pretty cool,down-to-earth kind of guy. However,I have noticed he has a bit of a problem with his gaming hobby. One day he told me he played AC 4 for a whole day when he was free from work,and I was pretty disappointed.

Regardless,how can I convince him to stop this degenerate hobby without trying to sound more ''grown-up'' than him? (30-ish people dont like when young adults try to give them tips). Like I said,he is a pretty swell guy,and I dont want my aunt to cheat on him with some nigger or whatever if he continues this nerdy crap.
Any advice,Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTMH9V9OLdg
youtube.com/watch?v=4gspvBymj28
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg
youtube.com/watch?v=VKWOlVlQo3E
youtube.com/watch?v=qk8d2nMsLkg
youtube.com/watch?v=qbMG4gheNps
youtube.com/watch?v=kXEJdcIXJto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

introduce him to other hobbies

Not angry that freak is being memed back into pop culture. Gunna watch some now.

Begin a gay affair with him.

Ask him if he wants to hang out and go golfing or bowling, or even to the gym if you're currently going to a gym.

You sound like a faggot that doesn't understand the pressures of adulthood and middle age. Let the fucker play a game on his day off if he wants. Wife leaves me alone from after work Friday till Sat afternoon, if I need to tune out on a game and forget about our crushing debt, stupid ugly kids, and dismal future.

This

1. Video games are for children
2. Your wife is fine with you neglecting her because Jerome is keeping her company

be glad that he's just gaming. The average hobby of the now 30ish normie would be getting drunk after work at a pub or whoring themselves out at parties, which is far more degenerate than playing video games can ever hope to be.
Sure, you can do sports, but spending all your free time in a fitness studio becomes pretty bland real fast unless you have a two digit IQ and are content with just physical activities. Maybe you could introduce him to playing an Instrument or something, although i am not sure if that will completely deter him from gaming.

> Like I said,he is a pretty swell guy,and I dont want my aunt to cheat on him with some nigger or whatever if he continues this nerdy crap.
Well, if you think that your aunt would cheat on him purely because he does "nerdy crap", then she clearly isn't the right partner for him. The fact that you would try to change him to fit a potentially disloyal wife instead of warning him or making sure that she doesn't waste his time makes you more degenerate than he is IMO.

I thought that show was pretty ok

>However,I have noticed he has a bit of a problem with his gaming hobby. One day he told me he played AC 4 for a whole day
The horror. If he spent the day(weekend at least) reading 'crime and punishment,' and didn't really care for it, would that be better, homochild?

If he's playing Armored Core he can't be that bad. Take him shooting or some other outdoors activity.

Watched it due to the memes and I can only say "Wow". -the show, dispute being made by actual Marxists, is great

They are an escape just like a book, or TV, or movie. Bodies need rest, Mohamed.
youtube.com/watch?v=FTMH9V9OLdg

Are you married?

Show him loli or cp and if he likes it, hes pretty much a lost cause.

I mean at least they aren't restraining themselves to what they can and can't joke about, they try to push the limits of how gross they can be as shown by wonder showzen

It's just the amount of absurd I like. When I saw the shit art-school dropout animation and forward bending knees, I knew.

Only an autist would say something to him.

Don't need to be married to know that one should spend Friday night with their partner not their vidyas.

Do you think that whilst he played whatever and she "went out dancing with the girls" that he was the only one "scoring".

would you rather he spend the day wasting money destroying his liver at some piss pot shithole like every other normie cunt?

seeing a lot of older offbeat comedy being memed back into life. Saw an "Old Greg" meme last night that about gave me a brain clot

> Pub with a flat roof
> Vidya

I didn't know the world of friday night was a choice between just those two

this is the only real answer. give him the succ and let him fuck your boipucci

I dunno,man. Like I said,I don't want this to escalate and them to break up because he loves his games too much. My aunt is 35 and he is 40 something(also bald) so if he continues with this degeneracy,it won't be hard for my aunt to find an alpha nigger or whatever.
How can I convince him to start going to the gym? I'm 19 while he is 30 years older than me and he probably won't take me seriously.

I mean Assasin's Creed 4,which is just a shitty open world repetitive mission fest,not anything interesting.
Plus I am not american so I cannot take him out at a polygon or anything.

She gets fuck plenty, by me. That's why we have all the stupid ugly kids. It could be anything really. I also dork out on CNC mills and printers a lot, and make shit. Point is, it's MY time. She also gets HER time. I can tell you have never fucked a girl that wasn't screen printed, stuffed and imported.

you seem weirdly concerned with who your aunt is having sex with, despite having just married someone

It's his hobby nigger, fuck off

I'm not a normie. Hell,I enjoy a little bit of Fallout NV once in a while myself. But he bought a lot of AC games and a PS4 and plays them a lot when he has free time instead of fucking my hot young aunt or taking her out.

Does he have a lot of disposable income?

There's this:

It's an indoor cycling mmo

youtube.com/watch?v=4gspvBymj28

>I'm 19
kekekekek
Fuck right off. I've had meals bigger than you. You should just suck his dick. It pretty clear what's going on there.

I need to break my pub habit

> Kids you resent because they don't look like you
> Comes back late from visiting one of her gals stumbling with stains on her dress

Sure buddy

Nah man,he's an alright guy and I dont want him to get cucked or be a paypig to her while she ''goes out with the girls'' because of his lack of attention.

Just show him Sup Forums. He'll spend all his time shitposting instead of gaming.

maybe he's an alright guy because he has time to play videogames

He does have a steady income and I think this might be a good idea for him. Thanks

Problem is, the kids look just like me. Was hoping they would take after mom. And she fucks the kids she teaches sometimes. Even I fucked one of her students(college, mind you)Big deal. I fuck beaner chicks that grow my weed almost daily.

just shut the fuck up you retard faggot. you virgin larpers trying to roleplay as tradcons are so goddamn pathetic. even grandmas play games on their cellphone nowadays loser. stop trying to impress people with your crappy and imaginary of what's alpha.

here's what actually alpha cuck, not bending backwards to please women you fucking scum. you get one life and that life isn't meant to be lived on your knees pleasing others unless you're some faggot nu-male. beta nu-males don't get actual men how to live.

He is an alright guy because he's funny and dependable. But he's getting older,fatter and balder and if this vidya bullshit doesn't stop,I will soon see my aunt with a nignog probably.

>I need to forget about my responsibilities
This is why your life is shit. If you devoted some of your time to fixing those things they wouldn't need to be fixed.

this is true, Sup Forums is the best videogame ever, its so realistic and these graphics are amazing

Your life sounds really miserable to be honest. I pity people like you.

Work Makes You Free
I'm AT work right now, letting a simple process make me rich. Unless an alarm goes off, all I need to do is run a hose and shitpost. But at the end of the week, I take some time to decompress, child.
What are you up to right now?

spreadsheet simulator/10 would play again, would make children with after a proper marriage

I wish video games were my hobby, you have no idea how awfully dull life gets after 30. Wake up, work, get home, drink. Every day.

> Spending friday night with your wife
> Bending over backwards

Pick one

I don't give a damn if some grandma plays candy crush. It's the equivilant of a retiree with a yo-yo or pokemon cards.

The beauty of a life like mine, is it's full of love. You see it as oaths violated, and broken hearts. It's cute.

bud, i know this sounds gay, but maybe try volunteering or something?

Maybe mind your own business?
It fucking kills me when people think video games are just meant for children. Everyone has their own hobby. Something they 'enjoy' doing. Why take it away?
>be-be-because it's a waste of time!
So is sitting in front of a TV which I'm certain most of you faggots do every single day.

that's actually really fucking cool. Not as cool as going outside but still cool

THIS

dont shit on other people's hobbies just because you secretly hate yours

That sounds gay and is gay. The only thing I'd volunteer for is the armed forces, and I'm pretty sure I'm too old for that.

Lastly, One of my ugly daughters and I really bond playing games. The one with the dragons mostly, the Oblivion spinoff. She's the oldest, and grew up with games, as I was developing them for retards at the time. True story.

If he is cool, down-to-earth pretty swell guy tell him exactly that, quit gambling or my aunt gonna cheat on you with some nigger and i don't want that for both of you

grow a pair

I'm just saying, it would get you out of the house and familiar with who you actually live with. There's also plenty of different types of volunteering, like firefighters

yea or get a hobby i like the esoteric, drawing, and planning on how to dominate the world

>I'm 19 and on Sup Forums
You want to fuck your Aunt, don't you? Hoping your first being a family member will eliminate embarrassment, Huh?
Beat off and play some Fallout. Leave that old lady alone. I hope your new gamer uncle reads this thread and fuck YOU.

bump, for fucking your mom's sister

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

I am now curious as to what you do, user.

all trades, but mostly weed and less lethal self defense products now. Haven't deposited a check not written by me in 6 years.

Anyone who likes Armored Core or Ace Combat is okay in my book. Talk about reclaiming rightful Belkan clay with him.

"I've flipped more lids than a monkey in a soup kitchen, of the mind."
youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg

>35
>hot and young

Give the guy a break
How old is she and how smart

You're cousins are going to be autistic fyi

>How old is she and how smart
12 and super. Stay away. I'll kill a nigga.

How old is your wife?

LEAVE THAT GIMP ALONE!
youtube.com/watch?v=VKWOlVlQo3E

Yea far too young. I thought you were older. I'm 30

24 in eleven months

42 here

Kill yourself.

>30-ish people dont like when young adults
35-year-olds ARE young adults, you fucking child.

youtube.com/watch?v=qk8d2nMsLkg

"Two spices, trying to get by."
youtube.com/watch?v=qbMG4gheNps

Um, that's Black Flag right? Probably the least stale of all AC titles.

gunna go try and fuck my Aunt now. Late. Great thread
youtube.com/watch?v=kXEJdcIXJto

What doth life?

>. However,I have noticed he has a bit of a problem with his gaming hobby. One day he told me he played AC 4 for a whole day when he was free from work,and I was pretty disappointed
That is his life buddy not yours. If he wants to play video games that his is choice to make not yours.

The only stupid thing he did was he married your aunt as marriage is a load of bullshit.

Fuck off MGTOW shill.

You won't like hearing this, but you're still a child. Leave them be, you don't know as much as you'd like to think you do.

Ok just suck him off like we all know you want to faggot.

>Fuck off MGTOW shill.
I am getting paid exactly 0.00$ for this buddy. Those evil mgtows are not paying me jackshit.

Now when it comes to marriage you should have not let some guy get married to your cunt of an aunt if you would worry about her fucking some nigger just because he likes video games.

Your aunt should have just died alone with her cats and dildos and not with access to a man's assets because of it. It is your fault for not warning him.

this, or fuck your mom's/bro's sis

Assassin's Creed 4? Isn't that the piracy game?

The clear answer is to buy the game, and join him while he plunders ships on the high seas, land lubber

FRITATTA

this show shouldn't be good, but it is. It's probably the best television I've seen in a while.

>My new nom de gloom shall be known as
>Baron Society
>WEINBERG
>*cash sound*

Xavier is redpilled af

"Rise and shine and give god your glory."
'This go rilla is go oing places."
'That's strange, I feel like someone is raping me with their eyes."

If you guys like XRA try out the heart she holler. Xavier even visits one episode

liufffffff