FUUUCKKK YOUOOOUUUU DWUUUMPPRRFFFFFF!!!

FUUUCKKK YOUOOOUUUU DWUUUMPPRRFFFFFF!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBR94L1Usgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-slams-trumps-cruel-decision-to-end-daca/article/2633423
washingtonexaminer.com/nine-daca-recipients-arrested-at-protest-outside-trump-tower/article/2633420
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
ice.gov/careers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF HOW COULD HE DO THIS

lmao
Doubles or above and I submit a job application to ICE

NANI...!!

you better get your resume up to date.

I'm sure they'll be glad to have you user!

Do it.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Do it!!!!!!!

Get applying boyo and best of luck to your new ventures

my dick is diamonds rn.

THANKS GLOMPF

This is the BEST day ever!

9 down, 699,991 to go!

Gotta Trump em' all

Reminder that although Sup Forums wants to get rid of spics and all that. DACA gets rid of 'le honorary aryan' gooks, mudslimes and poos. It's a win win.

Well Im glad they are turning themselves in!

>this is his only defense

Are those Muslim Mexicans? What the Fuck? Good riddance. Kill them with gas. We can't let that spread holy fuck no

I'm so fucking glad. I was getting so sick of unintelligible basket weaving burrito dicks bringing their entire extended family into my store.

Remember when they told people it was ok to vote as an Illegal and when they showed up at the polls they got arrested and deported.

Hahahha Liberal brainwashing works.

rejoice buddy. we've pushed back the night a little bit.

LOL, GET ICED

9 DOWN, 799,991 MORE TO GO

youtube.com/watch?v=bBR94L1Usgs
Thread theme above.

We gotta pay off our debt, folks.......

do it

I also remember when Canada said they'd take in American ''''refugees''' after Trump won, and a ton of Haitian niggers went there, then got deported back to Haiti.

Pay who?

The jewish bankers?

Lmao they can fuck off.

>Jewish bankers
This goyim knows. Most of it could be helped if we stopped buying all of our shit from China and not selling anything of our own. Gotta run up that trade defecit nigger.

>tfw no ice positions in my location

all these good goyim

The era of the bad goy is coming soon to an America near you.

>Double doubles

KEK WILLS IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

link or fake

I hate seeing the "Le 5DD chess" meme but intentionally or not Trump did build a wall. Whether he realizes it or not he's building a strong ideological wall against the concept of letting beaners into this country. Stronger than if we built a physical wall in a way.

STREAMS RIOTS WHERE ARE STREAMS HELP ITS HAPPENINGS

>Stronger than if we built a physical wall in a way.

That face when Ben was just saying nuke them from orbit during the debate

Has a point. Lead is cheaper.

And a bigger golem just ain't gonna cut it

The butt hurt is lulzy. So funny how hive-mind they are and don't even seem to notice or care.
>Drumf wouldn't even announce it himself.

yea it's fake as usual

here's the article
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-slams-trumps-cruel-decision-to-end-daca/article/2633423

You have a lot of work to do.

no wait here it is
washingtonexaminer.com/nine-daca-recipients-arrested-at-protest-outside-trump-tower/article/2633420

>People who give everything they can to this nation.
Most of the ones I taught in college failed due to absences. Too lazy to show up.

If they were arrested does that mean they they will have a criminal record now? DACA leeches were not allowed to have any criminal record (supposedly) so now they will just be illegal immigrants.

Not at all. This is peak oil / peak prosperity. The only ideology on the rise is self-preservation. Eventually no one will care about race and culture related because of the crippling need of skilled workers (carpentry, blacksmith, shoemaker) and farmhands.

Yo VIP, let's kick it.

I love that these white liberals don't realize illegal immigration makes it harder for their family members to find work. Just because they have a job doesn't mean their nieces and nephews or own children wont be getting fucked by the brown menace.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RIOT STREAMS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RIOT STREAMS

>People choosing their careers based on random digits
I love Sup Forums

>be illegal
>can't get deported unless you comitt an additional crime
>get arrested for being unruly at a protest

Lol they deserve it

Do you think the big push to call them "undocumented immigrants" is because they don't want them to be called "Illegal Aliens" anymore? So they don't get mixed up with REAL aliens? This is like a really soft disclosure? cool...

>miserable, uneducated failured who can't compete
>most trump supporters make well over than the hillshills
>nearly all dems were 0-20k range
>keep spewing the 'uneducated' meme to this day

HAHAHAHAHA, AWOOOOO.

Pic related "lefty/pol/" faggots.

Reminder, lefty Sup Forums doesnt exist btw its just FAGGOTS, Larping faggots and kikes shilling.

woah

Alright stop-
Collaborate and listen,
ICE is back with brand new conviction
Stop them! Grab a hold of them tightly,
Throwin' out the beans soon
Daily and nightly
Will we ever stop? Yo! I don't know
Suit up the ICE, and let's go
To the extreme I treat a bean like a vandal
Liberals rage "Impeach Trump"- it's a scandal
Dance!

>i should be rewarded in politics for facilitating the violation of us sovereignty for gibs
Death-worthy opinion

Don't you worry about that.
The chinks are busy hanging themselves with the nork bullshit.
People will be so pissed in a minute that 50 years worth of punitive tariffs against almond eyes will be incoming.

>break law
>riot
>shit on president
>call majority of Americans nazis
>wave Mexican flag
>call for end of constitution
>"Why are you sending me back? I made good grades this country belongs to me now."

>B-BUT NAZIS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL

The entire constitution of these United States was written by white supremacists. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

DO IT

are we waterboarding them to find out where the other illegals are to stop them from this kind of division and inciting hatred in America with these protests?

>what did he mean by this?
I have a feeling this is exactly what he meant. Beaners btfo.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD.

Before, the media at least tried to be deceptive. But look at that empty fucking space in the top-right corner of that "protest". Holy fucking shit, this is insulting. At least try to fucking Jew me. This is 1/10 subversion at best, and that's because you got a Muslim front and centre.

include this in your resume

They have to go back. Why don't they use the skills they learned in the US to improve their home countries???

This is the curse of Sup Forums, once you've been here long enough you become the best at spotting Jewery. The sad part is- most people are absolute shite at it.

>They have to go back
And they finally will. A shame we'll probably still have our Reddit refugees though.

Keep it up faggots.

Raise your children better and they won't come here.

>carpentry, blacksmith, shoemaker

This is not the 1800's, m8te.

>double doubles
>ID is 3RRDR: leet error

>eople choosing their careers based on random digits
it's better than any guidance counselor I've ever met

Yeah, Mexicans are bad the fuck enough. Add Muslim on top of it and they not only deserve deportation, but a one way ticket to the gas chambers.

Excellent.

I'm sure they can use all the help they can get. Get to applying, or illegal spics will remain in the US! ice.gov/careers

If these libshits care so much that being sent to Mexico is a death sentence, why don't they emigrate and do their best to improve Mexican society? After all, these individuals are such shining pillars of their communities, surely they'll meet with nothing but success.

Kek!