Justin /OurGuy/ Bieber Has Had Enough

Previous thread:
Yes it's true. No it doesn't matter even if it's fake because memes set the narrative.

DEPLOY ALL ZYKLON BIEBER MEMES ASAP OPEN FIIIIIIREEEE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JiQAzZ0tzM
youtube.com/watch?v=MV3iZlQm-Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2017/09/04/illuminati-satanists-cursed-rosaries/
archive.is/ERD02
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305
archive.is/MbI18
archive.is/7lGkm
archive.is/gYkVW
youtu.be/iW3fNFgK_2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke8idfBfnPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6VoKJm2T8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6LkdNR83xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's new exactly?

continuing my thought from the last thread:

there obviously can be middle classes, upper middle classes, lower middle classes etc., that is actually a more stable pyramid than just a 3% upper class and 97% peasants, the point is that there has to be a large base of r select at the bottom or the structure will be unstable, as you go up the pyramid you will find more and more K select

Child murder. Elijah didn't mention it like Justin.

am to lazy to post all of my stuff again, so here a collection of my relevant ones from the last thread

The only thing that I see normies doing good is making dosh. And once I started looking at those normies and respecting them, I saw that it were kinda...just all fucking males...once I started looking further I noticed that they were white males, further still I noticed that they were right wing...and at that point I realized that the people who post right wing stuff here, and the people that work high demanding and paying jobs in real life, sometimes intermingle, or are the posters.

What does the average female offer that which I dont have, and which I can get from those white males who lead by example? A fleshy, and warm body for babies? Yep, thats about it lol.

He's not the first person to say such things, and as always nobody's gonna do anything about it, besides just bitching online.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JiQAzZ0tzM

Oh okay damn.

That is like the final initiation process
youtube.com/watch?v=MV3iZlQm-Zg

ROSE CROSS ORDER

Also jesuits, freemasons, ALL OF THEM have been subverted

Secrecy inevitably falls to the one pedoring of power eventually because true good does not need to hide forever. Hide too long and thou shalt join the real manipulators behind the scenes as a slave.

Thread theme

>That is like the final initiation process
As I said in the last thread it's not the final initiation. It's only the beginning of the ladder within the top of the pyramid.

FAKE NEWS ON A FAKE NEWS WEBSITE

0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
amber alert is an emergency system for example in case of missing children and is provided with technology by AlertSense which is the company fucking laura silsby works for
then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song.
1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
at 1:30 he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30 kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet

then there is also this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
includes the satanism, threat of suicide and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

Holywood is a jew nest.
Holywood is a pedophile nest.
If only we had a clue to solve the mystery.

Yeah it's like if only there was a large group of people affiliated in some way who could hold decentralized cabals with ease....

>Bieber cancelled his tour and said "No its not for religious reasons. You already know why I cancelled." After rumors circulate about his rough month and spiritual breakdown after spending weeks with a degenerate homopastor from the satanic jews themselves

He was alone at an empty gay bar getting wasted by himself and said he was being taken to a dark place he refused to join.

HES LOOKING FOR HELP AND ITS OUR JOB TO MEME IT TO HIM

NEVER FORGET HE LIKED TRUMPS MEME BEFORE THEY SHUT DOWN HIS INSTAGRAM

IF YOU MEME HIM HE WILL JOIN THE PATH OF LIGHT Sup Forums

ALL YOUNG FEMALES IN FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL FOLLOW

fake news.

actual proof of him saying it? In the previews thread it was just a shitty article and a couple of retards talking.

If you present no proof you are a shill trying to discredit pizzagate

its okay we only do this for ratings

fake news.

philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2017/09/04/illuminati-satanists-cursed-rosaries/

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>newspunch - yournewswire = fake news
>Bernard the unsourced banker = fake news
sage

Bump

BIEBER FOR CANADIAN PM

You have my memes, Justin. Better be gay with your priest than Satanist child molester.

so google it then

can someone tldr

>Jewstein Bieberg

VERY FAKE NEWS

Literally

Someone photoshop a Punished Justin eyepatch meme and someone shoop Justin onto this meme saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

We'll do not exaggerate plz

See
There is no discredit

He said it, the fake news just says "cancelled tour for religious reasons" and now the public craves memes to tell them the truth

Our memes will shine light on what biebs is going through

GIVE HIM COURAGE GIVE HIM STRENGTH

RISE BASED BIEBS

thats sir clement freud, right?
semi related to him, but related to pizzagate

Multiple senators wore the socks in pick related
archive.is/ERD02

These socks seem to be exclusively available on this website
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305

Chairman of this onlineshop is Sir Phillip Green
archive.is/MbI18
This friendly guy also lend his private jet to the McCanns to tour around
archive.is/7lGkm
And he seems to also get along really well with Bill "I put my dick everywhere I shouldnt" Clinton
archive.is/gYkVW

furthermore "Sir" seems to be a honourary badge for pedos, like:
Sir Jimmy Savile
Sir Phillip Green
Sir Clement Freud

McCanns had contacts with 2 "Sirs" of which one was confirmed pedo, and another is very likely one

Also aside from the pedotriangles:
Coke & Pizza = Cocaine & Children?

>Bieber BTFOs Trudeau
Whens the Canadian election?

daily reminder he's /ourguy/ because we all know Justin Bieber is secretly a white supremacist nazi that's been programmed by Usher to fight against the Chinese (hes Canadian and the Chinese often hate blacks)

Rabbi jew Barker ,
Is that you?
youtu.be/iW3fNFgK_2Q

((( pure coincidence )))

wtf I love Justin Bieber now

haha where was this picture from again?

>Disney club 33
I'm a member of this organization and all we do is pay exorbitant amounts of money to get drunk and laugh at plebs who aren't allowed to drink at disney. That said there are some weird looking pedophile fucks

just like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 she (Nora Maccoby) talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

>Powerful pedophile RING

im not saying thats where the rapings happen, it just shows that there is a mason connection. as well as the orange colour which is the only colour that adds up to 33 in (pythagorean) gematria

anthony hopkins looks creepy as fuck

All pedofiend are connected, let just send them all back to were they are from one by one until our children's are safe..

Underrated

Or simply send them back for Lulz

Dunno about the whole mkultra on Disney kiddos thing but if you're trying to kidnap some kids, Disney parks would be a great fucking place to do it.

Ahhh fuk wtf is that..

regarding monster (need to make some detours first to get to the point in my next post):

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Shit meant to reply to

Also some claim 666 are the nails that crucified jesus, and symbolically it makes sense since they "killed" him while when you take the mark, become materialistic and egoistic what you had of jesus in you dies
Also this is only the spiritual version of the mark, there is modt certainly a physical one as well, as above so below

probably just a LARP :^)

he fucking did it! the mad man

wtf i unironically love bieber now. belieber #1

It's nothing.

You think ?!

my boi Michael Bay asking for some lingerie models

>august 3
piss off

Those nails on your pics are not the good one ... they are (((Ancient Romans))) crusifiction nails

We should raise a fund on silk road to assassinate these pedos? Sup Forums you agree?

>(((Ancient Romans)))
Jesus christ. How pathetic do you have to be to go this far?

No you should shitpost until they can't hide no more anywhere

anons, anyone else see this weird video posted by beiber not that long ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke8idfBfnPk
He keeps saying "I was a chicken in my past life.".... chicken related to "chicken lover"
this timeline just gave me chills..

forgot screenshot

Like on this (((Rothschild))) unholy crypto currency the ((( IOTA ))) you can see the gang affiliation signs 3x666

And this bottle of crusifiction nails juice

bump

((((they)))) have been in control for a long time, but they are not what you would call the true tribe of Israel and the One True God, but rather they are called by Christ the Synagogue of Satan, they are cultural jews and Zionist whose true religion or worship is both globalism and Luciferianism as one will bring about the rise of the other.

((((they)))) need kids because their sick, twisted religion and belief systems must have them for their rituals and perverse abuse.

((((they)))) will find no peace in death

What the actual fuck has that got to do with Roman civilisation?

Haha where do you think you are? These guys think (((ancient greeks))) are in on it too even though it predates fucking monotheism

I subscribe to a lot of what people will see as lunacy but putting parentheses around "Ancient Romans" is where I draw the line. These people are nutters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6VoKJm2T8

the biebs seem idk...really different

There is something i dont understand.

Why isnt there an investigation going on about this? I mean, he put some info in there

Fuck him. I was supposed to work some of his concerts right before he cancelled. That cost me a huge paycheck and I'm financially fucked right now because of this faggot.

Fuck him. He got what he deserved. He contributed to the shallow-shit-show industry.

when you say (((they))) u mean DJ khaled right? He always criticises (((they)))

wow that sucks

can you give me the rundown on monster energy drinks? I missed it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

Pure coincidence.

>WE WUZ NUMENOREANS N SHEIT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6LkdNR83xQ

The one pedoring to rule them all

i really have just that. i sure as hell wouldnt drink that shit (just as i dont drink any other energy drinks) there probably is more than the logo resembling the nails and the 666 in hebrew. some say its the (claw)mark of the beast they display which is pretty much fitting into the other symbolism i mentioned. but well.

wew.

either way, my last post. need some sleep

Since when does M16 honeypot Sup Forums? We need captchas that scan for crooked teeth

They symbolize Ancient (((Romans))) nails and unholy affiliation gang signs 666

>theres only 1 coin you need to seize the crypto supply
Bitcoin cannot be controlled unless they buy it all

Thats literally why the price is skyrocketting. Jews are trying to buy up the supply wayyyy too fast resulting in anons getting shit rich doing nothing. The jews have the board turned on them

Hey, look - Pepe is # 9 on this plate here

Jews are pedophiles. They milk the shit out of children and harvest their souls. It's fucking sickening.

Justin became friend with Post Malone and turned into a cool guy.

The music industry just goes to show our system doesn't work. It is a small group of kikes who churn out these no talent niggers, with someone writing the lyrics and another creating the synthetic music. They don't even hide it anymore. The niggers use autotune shamelessly as they repeat their lines, the same shit over and over: niggers bragging about being niggers with money.

You must be 18 to post here

CoS point deteteched.
Suggestion: AVOID
BREAD DETECTED

Oh shiiii This is why the new James Bond is a black dude the other MI666 was a Pedofiend!!! How sad is that

post source or it's fake news

>(LWYMMD)Look what you made me do: Justin Bieber Remix Edition

Why don't you Canada haters go fuck yourself.

None of you are true Beliebers.

Nothingburger