twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums BTFO

you are a fucking double posting CIAjewKIKEniggerSHILL TRUMP #1
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

bump

Says the greasy nigger who sold guns to mexican cartels. Remove this criminal from my sight.

Obama's a real president.

Absolutely!

>create daca
>have it expire
>mad people didn't keep it
maybe you should have passed it though congress then

Quick rundown: Nigger is smerter than orange bufoon.

>Obama
>implying that's even his real name

literally who

hey guys first day on Sup Forums who is this based black man? :P

>nigger complaining about it when a human prevents future crimes
Not surprising tbqh.

This is the hilarious part. The Democrats who allegedly care so greatly for these people did nothing.

Trump and every Trump Republican needs to shove this in their faces at every opportunity.

nigger jew stfu and GTFO. The CHEETO is better than King Nigger any day of the week. Fuck and you wonder why the world hates you kikes for insisting on shitting on everyone else sovereignty except yours.

>>Sage

Daft nigger faggot OP shilling for his black boyfriend Obummer XXD XD XD XDDDDDD
hooktube.com/watch?v=pkRMnD0dQ8U
KYS faggot XD XD XD XDDDD

also
>kids
some daca recipients are 35

>I have literally no power or say over the matter so I will just write a dissertation on why I think gibs are good
>t.king_nigger

Actions have consequences. The parent's disregard for the law effects everybody. As it should.

Why should I care what some random nigger says

>Obama's legacy is being erased every day

>obama pulls executive action, abusing his powers to create daca and bypassing congress
>trump declines to use executive action to continue it
>obama chimping out over Trump not abusing his power as president to continue his legacy
pottery

This nigger needs to fuck off, he's not president anymore. America has spoken and we reject his party and their policies.

does obama have to go back too? I think he does.

Why keep them here when their parents are being deported? What happened to the whole "not separating families" bullshit?

Wtf i miss obama now

I'm ok with this logic but only if it means I won't be stuck with my dad's student loans he has never payed once he dies

Basic decency is following and upholding the law.

I didn't manage to leave enough legacyyyyyyyy

hes right we should amend the constitution to make it so only children of americans are american, not this made up land a plane for 5 seconds and boom the kid is american nonsense we have now.

Liberals are so fucking disengenous that it's disgusting. Kung nigger will talk about how he's a citizen of the world and other liberals will just be completely apathetic about being an American. But as soon as it's about gibs, hurrr we are all immigrants hurrr these dreamers are just as American as you and me, they're patriotic and love this country!

They don't give a shit about our country culture or traditions. I wish they could at least be honest that they don't want America to exist and want a one world government with open borders.

This is his fault. He wanted to leave a legacy and ignored not only the will of the people but also the rule of law. People told him at the time that the first republican in office would overturn all of the bullshit he forced through during his presidency, but he thought somehow a sitting president would give in to public shaming and let them stay.

He gambled with these peoples lives and now they are fucked, this is all on him.

Trump will have his life ended as one of the most hated men on earth.

you can't check your own post m8.

and you shouldn't publicly admit to kekking your own post either.

They just don't get how damaging this is to their optics. They are too out of touch. They can't get it.

>We should continue using illegal third world labor to make sure we don't hurt our agricultural industry too much!

Hmmm if you replace third world labor with slaves I'm sure some people had this argument a while back....

How dumb is the average liberal American to think that America's debt and economic problems could be solved without causing some people to suffer?

Trump's reaction

Thanks let's see how much freedom of speech you have! Reported to the FBI and to the Australian government. You're fucked.

self bump?? go fuck yourself

your flag is cringe

Bahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahah

1 - not a threat
2 - no jurisdiction

I thought self-bump doesn't even work

HOLYFUCK THIS IS IT

ZRUM-PUM-PUM-PUMPF IS FINISHED

WHY DID I EVER VOTE FOR THIS ORANGE BUFFOON

100% correct.

>illegally give illegals amnesty
>surprised and shocked when it's ended.
>being this dumb

This guy was our president.

>loses popular vote by 3 million
>America has spoken
try again

>PRESIDENT OBAMA RIPS TRUMP FOR DEPORTING KIDS THAT HE WANTED TO SELL TO ORGAN HARVESTERS AFTER HE HAD FUCKED THEM

...fixed that for you, nigger

even the attempt was a little gauche

sage this bitch

Illegal and dead peoples votes don't count in US elections

>President

I see Lord Terrorist Nigger who wiped out Syria and Libya, and Yemen, tried to kill off Egypt, and financed and armed the cartels of Mexico is shilling for his attempted white genocide again

Didn't he start DACA and DAPA right before the 2012 election because he was losing to Romney in the polls and needed Latino voters?

>try again
How comw then if he's president if he didnt win the "popular vote"How many illegals voted for Hillary ? How many voting computers were owned by Soros again ?

He should've gone through the fucking legislative process vis-a-vis shitskin invaders. Instead he got this. He always knew this was the risk. Ha ha. NO legacy for you.

A lack of decency shown to all citizens, maybe.

oh fuck didn't even notice that

>President obama

literally who is this basketball american?

And to Trump continues to hold ctrl+Z on Obamas copy of legacy.doc

Yea because only real presidents wipe their ass with the document that provides their office....Soetoro the illegal alien unelected tranny fucker

He doesn't deserve the title but all past presidents are usually referred to like that. Like that "once a marine, always a marine" kind of thing.

>fuck the law

THEY'VE GOT SIX MONTHS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER IN CONGRESS! GODS, THE BUSES ARE NOT ROLLING OUT TONIGHT!

Idiots.

Says the fat white loser who keeps bringing up Obama and Hillary anytime Trump is accused of something.

#notmypresident

The useful idiots, yes. The rest, like Barry are in too deep to go back.
Expect him to double down as he's being strapped into his cell.

This whole thing is literally his fault.

Look at the gdp of dense liberal cities.
The economy in Seattle is blowing off the lid, so most normies here think things are all right. We see the tech money daily.

>America
>no jurisdiction

>Basic decency.
Legislation shouldn't be written by a bleeding heart. Liberals love to talk about how they're the part of logic and rational thought, yet statements like this show the opposite. Everything they try to get people to support is done by appeals to emotion.

If they wanted to be as logical as they say they are, they would realize that a sovereign state's border is a sovereign state's border. Letting all of these people who broke the law, or were birthed in this country by their parents breaking the law, would make that border obsolete. Sucks they have to go through it, but we need to show them and the world that America's borders are not arbitrary lines that you can just pass as you please. If you want to enjoy the fruits of this country's success, you come through LEGALLY. I don't care if you were born here to illegal parents and it isn't your fault, you are still here illegally and need to be deported.

People like Lindsey Graham go up there, heart bleeding, talking the same kind of rhetoric as Obama. Where is this rhetoric when you want to bomb every country you can to kingdom come, Lindsey? What about those families? Oh that's right, suffering and emotional appeal doesn't apply to you when it is against your agenda. These people make me sick. Fucking snakes.

Says the projecting fat white loser, kill yourself virgin

>7 years of DACA
>still don't have a green card
>be mad at trump for not renewing the program instead of the bean parents.
Sorry not sorry

fuck that nigger
>b-but muh kids
they have to go back

exactly and these people still think this shit's good. They don't have a soul, they couldn't have if they still don't see it...

To be fair, the next Republican president was almost sure to succumb to the pressure. But then Trump happened.

Every time I see a poster with a republican flag they're always cancerous and retarded

Hated by all the right people*

King Nigger is gone fool. Obama fucked over the USA.

Obama can eat a turd, who care what he is sayin now.... enough butthurt already?

OBONGOS LEGACY BTFO!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i don't know what to believe anymore, i got to leave this place...

It's Obama's fault they are here. He is partially to blame.

>i got to leave this place...

why?

>Lets people illegally cross over and plop a kid down then make them a citizen
There is a price to pay for doing things that go against our national rules and laws. Why should we even have legal immigration at that point if you're going to bend the rules to allow all these kids to stay and take the parents away?

yeah i dont get it why their saying kids when DACA was implimented only 4 years ago?

Won't happen next time thanks in part to DACA being kill.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""community organizer""""""""""""""""""""""""

No, this is about a program designed to bring in left leaning non whites into a country so their kids will vote Democrat.

>President Obama
>President

They were expecting Killary to get in next and she would have cemented everything he had done and ensured that the next republican that came to power would be controlled opposition if that ever happened. It's why they bet pretty much everything they could on her and one of the main reasons why they are so fucking salty about Trump.

>punishing people for committing a crime isn't basic decency

Fuck this retarded nigger. These illegals are now adults fully aware that they are in a country illegally and violating federal laws. You don't get off breaking laws because you came here as a kid. This also rewards illegal immigration by basically stating that if you immigrate illegally as a kid you won't be deported.

Fuck this idiot. The law applies to everyone equally or it applies to nobody.

And Hillary still isn't

fucking nigger strung these spics along, promising them amnesty if they stepped out of the shadows even though he knew for a fact the executive order was unlawful and had zero power to actually grant amnesty to anyone.

it's in the fucking name. deferred. he kicked the can down the road and Trump came along and put it in the trash can. but somehow it's Trump's heartless fault. please. these libtards disgust me.

HEY HEY HO HO OBONGOS LEGACY IS ABOUT TO GO

To target dese yung sucka's be wrong — cuz' dey gots done nodin' wrong. What it is, Mama! It be self-defeatin' — cuz' dey wanna start new businesses, staff our labs, serve in our military, and oderwise contribute t'de country we love. And it be cruel

>BASIC DECENCY
Says the main who had a foreign leader publicly lynched and sodomized with a knife to open the nigger flood gates into Europe.

read and study DACA before you post.
Most of you don't know what in the fuck you're talking about.

Thanks for correcting the record with fake news