JOIN RIGHT WING UNITED

/RWU/ - Right wing united

>>what is the right wing united general for?
Tired of the trolls and larpers? want to save western civilization? sick of the infighting? JOIN RIGHT WING UNITED. We are a group that advocates the unity of all people on the right; christians, libertarians, confederates, ancaps, nationalists, identitarians, traditionalists, conservatives, ect our goal is to mobilize the international right into real word action this is not for debate, go debate somewhere else to do that. We intend to unite everyone on the right to stop the left. Join us twitter.com/RightWingAllies?lang=en or the discord, get out from behind the computer and fight!

Here we must all unite & fight against the plagues that we ALL agree destroy the West (globalization, feminism, nihilism, etc) What we need is a large, like-minded group like Sup Forums to be able to easily organize into smaller, localized groups in little time. That is our advantage to the left.

>>How to get involved?
Join the discord and find people locally. This is a good thread to do so. Your heaviest burden would be to meet with people in threads and connect. Make these connections and keep advertising online for more members. Eventually your local group will gain momentum, and many hands carry a light burden.

>>RESOURCES
IMPORTANT READING: The url sounds blackpilled but it's basically making the case for right-wingers to use the same organizational strategies as lefties because, spoiler alert, they work and are part of the reason the left has been so influential for the last 60 years.
>jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

DISCORD: This discord is for discussing and planning of the RWU organization so if you're interested I highly suggest you join.
>>GQZQqhv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikI1CMori0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Unification is weakness.

and division is strength?

Is violence needed for the Rothschilds?

>DUDE UNITE THE RIGHT 2.0 LMAO
neck yourself

fuck the jews

Super bump

Yes.

Ultra bump

bumping for less larping and more doing

try again, brit bro

bump

nice honeypot, Mr. FBI

It is OUR FUTURE

I built this org from the ground up, come on the discord and see some of the most trusted names on pol based discords

>unite the right goys
>actual right wingers not welcome, only lolbergs and cuckservatives
>we have to purge the natsocs and the anti semites from the movement goys

that is exactly what this is going to be

exclude the fucking nazis and white nationalists if you want to go anywhere

How's it a honeypot if we're not advocating for a day of the rope type deal? We just want a better world.

we dont purge natsoc you fucking retard

United we will win!

dude, just pm me on discord and we can talk this out. no one got purged

>another group recruiting
What the fuck happened? Is Sup Forums nothing but a recruitment station now? Every day there's dozens of faggots shilling their groups, agendas and other faggotry. Do they think Sup Forums is lonely and desperate for kinship?

Come on goys get in here

you just described pol m8

buddy, please, why do you have to shill in each thread we post? it's time to stop.

well you fucking should

unite the right 2.0 it is

Fake and gay

kek, we ask people to not act like tards, at this point Ill work with anyone

Desperate to take action for sure.

Join da fgt

You don't even have natsocs in your list of allies you dumb tripfag. Yesterday's UTR thread was all about how the right needs to abandon the swastika.

New logo doesnt change the fact THIS IS A FUCKING HONEYPOT

real and straighter than john wayne

OP is always fake and gay what's your point?

>nonviolent RW group

>honeypot

try again, shareblue

kek, pm me nigga

So you think sperging out publicly with swastikas will help unite anything?

If this was a legit movement OP would be taking the time to explain this fucking shit. Too bad its a kike honeypot.

/pol is basically /r9k who turned their self hate outward

Not including =/= purging.

Plus natsocs arent right wing

Unite or be rolled over

Go home, Bill. We're not falling for your shit.
>inb4 post the politiball meme again.

Nazi larpers and WN's are most deffinately welcome or your a filthy kike who likes divide and conquer.

>fugg bill smith xd

Is true, I got squeezed out for a black sun profile pic. They requested I change it to be more normie-friendly.

No thanks, my discussions on Sup Forums are more fruitful then some squabbling over optics in a discord server.

heh, tfw you are both quiters
sup, ex admins?
youtube.com/watch?v=ikI1CMori0w

>GQZQqhv
bumping

make my, go drink your warm tea (or larp as a "paleo conservative") XD

OP IS A FAGGOT

OP why do you look inbred?

aint my face fag, im white

Enjoy your small united group think session. Patriots and conservatives will win against the establishment PC machine... for sure.

Ok ALi

>op why do you look inbred
>uses a pic that isn't even op

neat

DAMAGE CONTROLLL

DAMAGE CONTROLLL

lets not talk about pictures, sweetheart ;)

>Nazi larpers and WN's are most deffinately welcome or your a filthy kike who likes divide and conquer.
>DUDE BASIC OPTICS ARE BAD LMAO

OP IS A FAG

What's wrong with purging the natsocs? Boot lickers should fuck off

PR and pandering wont help either. I just want to see 9/10 of the world population eliminated so different flavors of anachy will take societies place.

Its called frees speech you fucking shill. Plus Jews are disgusting and should have fear in their hearts. The swastika allows that.

What kind of faggot ass haircut is that OP. Fix ur face.

>call yourself right wing
>ridicule the importance of authority

All swastikas do is tell them exactly who to target, cryptofascism is where its at

You guys are never going to start a movement if the leader is anonymous you fucking faggots. We aren't your personal army and this is about the least organic movement I've ever seen in my life.

I want you to kill yourself.

>all the retards here who can't tell the difference between UTR and RWU

shareblue pls leave

I'm guessing this is going to be yet another instance of diluting or sacrificing principles for the sake of lowest common denominator appeal.

honestly honey, please just stop. you dont want me to kill myself, I have some text to prove it

Its the desire to have marxists gone. And live in nationalism is what makes NatSoc appealing. People either need the freedom of vigilante justice(anCap) or the heavy hand of nationalistic authority.

Ok Ali. or is this Cernobitch?

fucking kikes man I swear.

>least organic movement ever xd
>we aren't a bunch of overstatist robots

shareblue pls leave

O come on, it wasn't that bad, was it? are you curled up in a rage ball right now bae?

Get a grip. Social movements have never been from the ground up, they've always been controlled and led by groups already in power.

Authoritarian societies are mostly leftist's trait. Modern right wing is more of a favour to the small goverment that still has power to veto monopoly.

Also what's good about authoritarian societies, give me one positive side of that

You guys mad I outed you?

Ali and Cernobitch are retards...Why don't you fuck another Tranny kike?

Either way its about rounding the marxists and the jews up and sending them to arabia. A patriot wont do that. A snek will hope for that. A conservative will be confused by that. An ancap will be excited about that and a natSoc would literally do that.

Someone has to do it, there are places to discuss more hardcore ideology but if you have just seen the truth and want to know more about the right then joining "14/88gasthekykesnow" is a bit of a leap.

OP IS A FAGGOT

twitter/ali

kikebook.com/Ali-A-Akbar-126496380780870/

hmmmmmm lets not talk about outing, honey.....if you are who I think you are I think we might both be able to out each other all the way out XD

just remember, M.A.D.

No elections
Biggest weekness in the west is that we vote for marxist (A) or marxist (B)

I'm not. I just saw ur convo on twitter and then put the pieces together and decided to take a leap of faith posting ur picture. Thanks for confirming it's you.

>op is a faggot
thats not what you were saying a couple nights ago, dear ;)

Monarchy then?

Who do you think I am?

Good luck with your group but the white men who join it will eventually become White Nationalists, if not full on NatSoc or Fascists. This fight is only starting. When society crumbles we will group up by our visible uniforms, our skin color.

Anarcho-statism

you keep using this term picture, I'd suggest not doing so honey, I mean you look awful cute and all but you dont want to be outed, and I dont want to out you, darling

That's the idea yes

Anything that kills the enemy within I will support. So obvisously will not support democracy any longer. I will vote because its my duty but I would rather there be no voting for public figures. Referendum voting is still good in my books.

>Right Vs Left meme.

Neck yourself

Lmao

>mfw Im a regular user and he thinks im someone special

You should use another platform. Discord is SJW tier

AWWWWWWSOCUTE:333

This is the future we want to fight for.
Join or Die

I stand in truth against the lies of the Jew, I don't think neutering the message of truth to appeal to faggot bluepills is a winning strategy.

Nice twist of words. First I hear "you guys are welcome" than I hear "not including you isn't a purge", next it'll be "TDS and Stormfront getting shut down was a great help in legitimizing our movement"

All of these groups are falling all over themselves to see who can cuck out the fastest. It's embarrassing