In future Europe, how should we punish protestants for destroying the old order?

Protestants are responsible for marxism and liberalism. They also have destroyed any sane banking system and have elevated greed to virtue. What punishment should await those who in the future will have to convert to catholicism?

>convert to catholicism
so in other words we would have to lick pope's asshole while living in poverty just like all other catholics

Good 'ol burning at the steak

We fight on Sundays Pollack, look what happened to last time you tried to go toe-to-toe with a glorious Protestant nation.

Finland is only protestant because of Sweden

The pope is the one kissing the feet of migrants.

>while living in poverty
no, just living in moderation and holiness, not like protestant slobs. Anyway, northern crusades in the future are certain, so you just better prepare yourselves mentally and read about the catholic faith so you convert easily

I think we should take down all statues of their protestant leaders and rob their libraries and take their art as punishment

Your country was wiped out from the map first by Prussia, Austria, and Russia. Catholic Countries are poorer than Protestant Countries. Militarily speaking, Protestant Countries are stronger than Catholic Countries. Without Protestantism we still have to learn a dead language to read the Bible and the sciences wouldn't progress since the reformation encourage thinking among people when it translated the Bible from Latin to the native languages of the people.

>I think we should take down all statues of their protestant leaders and rob their libraries and take their art as punishment

with what, your soviet era tractors and protestant made cars? You not even white.

Coincidentialy the coutnries in question commited islamicide on themselves. Is there a pattern here?

Interesting that East German is Protestant. Maybe that's why God let them get fucked by Soviets

>cathocucks in charge of anything
ebin xD

>finland
>iceland
>estonia
>latvia
all have 1% muslim population or less

protestantism is not even a religion, its just atheism with terrible music

Stop being heretics

Martin Luther and the Reformation are what separated the church from the Jewry of the Catholics, which still continues to this day amongst their ranks.

richest german region-conservative catholic

protestant region- shithole, degenerate, poorland

>finland

you are cucked as well sweden

>the king is the head of the church instead of the pope
>we wuz prods n sheet

Protestants in the US literally venerate the Jews and pay Jewish doctors to mutilate their children

This.

Protestants are sub-humans who support Communism, in contrast to the successful. capitalist Catholics of Western and Southern Germany.

They are already being punished by their own ideologies.

Catholics are luciferians and that's a fact they keep denying.

REMINDER THAT POLAND IS THE MEXICO OF EUROPE
>catholic scum
>low iq
>rampant alcoholism, teenage pregnancy, drugs and general degeneracy
>stabbed Germany in the back after Germany created Poland
>genocided ethnic Germans because they thought England and France would back them
>send hordes of low-skill workers to our nations who work without paying taxes
>manlets and swarthy

> Protestant
> Calls Catholics jew-lovers

letting a man with a silly hat who fucks kids sitting in the vatican have political sway over the people of your nation even higher than your leader or king

fuck that shit mate

the queen is the head of state and the head of the church of england,fuck catholics and fuck the IRA

>with what
horses and swords you protestant heretic. Once Muslims reduce your civilizational level, then we won't need to have any advanced technology

hmmm

the pope also wants poland to open its boarders to the brown hoarde,do you want people like that having sway on your nations people?

>I have no idea about history: the post

Protestant countries are also the richest ones. Look at how US is rich while south america is poor. Is good trying to say something?

>>rampant alcoholism, teenage pregnancy, drugs and general degeneracy
Says a guy from a country that murders unborn children and will be replaced by Muslims. Why can't Proddies digest this simple truth that they suck in the long run?

Truth hurts, huh?

Fuck Catholic church. Corrupt cardinals sitting on top of all their shekels enjoying their pedo harems.

>Look at how US is rich while south america is poor. Is good trying to say something?
South America is poor because freemasonry and liberals are constantly fighting with catholics. Once we get rid of freemasons, liberals and marxists, then all will prosper. The USA is becoming too decadent

>What punishment should await those who in the future will have to convert to catholicism?

We shall make them kiss the feet of muslim migrants along side us!!!!

DEUS VUUUULT!!!!!!

Every day I thank God I wasn't born catholic.

>letting unelected, inbred monarchs with silly hats who fuck kids sitting in overpriced palaces have religious sway over the people of your nation even higher than the elected successor to st. peter of the original christian church

You seem to be forgetting that your "church" was just a sham so that Henry VIII could divorce his wife. Your Catholic ancestors were FORCED to convert to the Church of England. (not that there is really much difference between the CoE and the Catholic Church other than "muh papists")

fuck that shit mate

Also
>

Protestants were mainly just pissed for having catholics push christianity on them. It was done somewhat peaceful in mainland Europe compared to Scandinavia. Believe it or not.

A common way of forcing conversion was to gather people up in town-squares and start forcing snakes down the mouth of the elders and upstarts.

Besides, what is the point of this D/C when we have much more pressing issues to attend to?

>"Protestants are responsible for marxism and liberalism."
>pope is a marxist

Kill yourself, Catholicuck.

>Protestant East Germany is poor
>Catholic Western and Southern Germany is rich
Checkmate, Atheists.

>Your Catholic ancestors were FORCED to convert to the Church of England. (not that there is really much difference between the CoE and the Catholic Church other than "muh papists")

And before that they were forced to convert from based Celtic-Odinistic paganism to cathcucks.

>pls larp harder

You're a dying cuntry of dumb militarists and brainless zombies obedient to the state. Terrible!

where tf do you get those images lmao

You're a dying country of dumb socxialists and leftists obedient to Vatican. Terrible!

>Protestants are responsible for marxism and liberalism

Is that why you move here by the millions but in your country you just go from living off German and Russian handouts?

No Surrender the Pope's a Bender.

we never really were cucked, at least compared to sweden. and the last 2 years have redpilled finns even more and nobody wants refugees in here anymore. only small loud leftist minority in Helsinki loves to suck refugees off, but the rest of finland just wants those brown bastards to fuck off. and they are leaving this country willingly, because of racism

>>Protestants are responsible for marx and jews

Wut?

>Protestant countries
>Sweden, Germany for a good part, UK
>Currently the most cucked of europe

Made me think, let's destroy the axis of cuckdom brothers.

>Is that why you move here by the millions but in your country you just go from living off German and Russian handouts?
Hard to defend yourself when you're surrounded by demonic nations, who are annoyed by your high morality and reverence for holy things. Poland works on Germany and Russia like holy water on demons. Tough job, tough geographical spot

i fear your journey would end quickly without your mum caring for you

Obviously Scandinavia became Protestant just to make their churches independent from the Vatican so that the kings could get all that delicious tax money. There really isn't anything more to it.

Protestants literally venerate the Bible.....the same Bible that was created by the Catholic Church...except for those passages that we don't like, we will just exclude them and call them "Apocrypha."

>living with your family instead of paying jewish landlords for a shitty apartment is a bad thing

At least we actually care about our families instead of being permanently depressed with suicidal thoughts.

>Cucktholics trying to justify their retardation

>living in a rich country where even students can afford to live on their own is a bad thing
i've been on my own since i was 15, because my high school was 200km away from my parents. also i know you were memeing with the jews, but i'm pretty sure finland has the least jews in europe

Mudslimes are already taking care of that.....

what's going on here?
heresy?

>how should we punish

no need to do anything now because they imported so many niggers and that will be enough

i do care about my parents. i visit my parents twice a month and most holidays that are longer than ~5 days i spent at my parent's place. i love my parents, but i also want to live my own life like adults are supposed to.

>get student gibs from the government taken from the paychecks of hardworking adults
>hurr durr we is rich

>meanwhile poor orthodox got eternally cucked out of constantinople
>it's been under roach control ever since
why can't catholics do anything right

There was a thread on reddit about usury and it got (((locked))). Why did protestants making money lending legal?

i still haven't heard a good argument about God waiting 15 centuries if protenstantism is real

that's social democracy for you. yet i rarely hear people complaining about their tax monies going towards students, because our wages already are pretty high to start with.