30 billion could end world hunger

But white privilege exists. Meaning that money goes to war, technology and corporations rather than to those in need.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAkW_i0bDpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you had the slightest modicum of critical thinking ability you would realize that it doesn't work that way.

You never give up do you?
Saged

Tell them to join the army

dude seriously they live in the desert
repeat THEY LIVE IN TEH DESERT
OF COURSE THEY'RE GONNA STARVE IF THEY DON'T LIVE WHERE THE FUCKING FOOD IS
GO LIVE WHERE THE FUCKING FOOD IS
omg it's not "white privilege" you retard. it's called not living in the desert and instead living where the fucking food is.

Dead people don't get hungry

why dont you at the very least be sort-of accurate and call it "not living in a desert" privilege or some shit?

But then next year we would have to spend 180b. Then 1.1 trillion the year after that. Why do lefties always want handouts?

So we just bomb all the hungry people until no one's hungry? Okay.

>30 billion could end world hunger

Youths in Africa could have eaten those bombs. But seriously. Feeding the poor only creates more poor. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

Alright, let's play a scenario

>30 billion is provided
>more farms are irrigated
>meaning food is FREE from now on for EVERYONE ON EARTH
>people eat as they please
>stocks get depleted super easy
>people become fatter than fat
>nobody wants to do jack for the world because food comes the second they want it
>overpopulation all around the world
>everyone is a lazy cunt while hard working men and women have to work harder

Know what - you do not feed wild animals because it only amplifies their problems.
You are only allowed to feed them if you simultaneously hunt them down. Otherwise the balance is broken and it ends with catastrophe.

seriously how is this for some maths. if you give food to poor black people in the desert guess what? they're gonna fuck and make 10 times as many poor black babies, and they're ALL GONNA BE IN THE DESERT where GUESS WHAT? THERE STILL ISN'T GONNA BE ANY FOOD!

give money to black people in the desert? create more starving desert babies.

real answer? stop giving money to poor black desert babies. otherwise you will just perpetuate the vicious fucking cycle.

Blocks your path

we should stop funding the UN and allocate those funds into the military.

30 billion per day.sage

lies. sage

i know a lot of people won't understand what i'm talking about here. but OP, do you know how many poor white people live in appalachia in the US? like fucking DESTITUTE poor?? absolutely on the same tier as these little desert babies in terms of money and opportunity and educated and all of that shit?

the difference? 1) these poor people are WHITE so nobody gives a shit about them 2) THEY LIVE AROUND FOOD! LIKE THEY DONT LIVE IN A DESERT! THEY CAN GO OUT INTO THE WOODS AND KILL SOMETHING OR PICK SOME BERRIES

fuck, it isn't rocket science. keep bitching about "white privilege" though when what you're really talking about is "not living in a desert privilege".

Silly. We only drop bombs on people who need them!

where are the emotionally manipulative advertisements from the "caring, magnanimous and charitable left" about the starving children growing up in appallachia in the US? huh? oh wait, they're white children and Americans so the left doesn't give a flying fuck about them? right?

Who cares about world hunger, I'm not interested in subsidizing anything for the sake of some niglets, if they want kids to stop starving to death in Africa the best thing they can do for them is give them birth control, not food.

kids in africa could have eaten that plane and the bombs :(

also, who the fuck says the whites should solve the world hunger? We already gave you everything from industrial revolution to vaccines, flight and all the other shit. Vaccines alone saved around 500 mil lives in 20th century.

China can do it, or muslims or S. America, go beg someone else.

Pocket change for Jews.

>Oh no!!! It's hot outside

here's a cool 6 gorillion

You spend 30 billion a year and end hunger for said year, then what? You are now responsible for the 60 billion you have to spend the next year and the 120 billion the year after.

Niggers are an atomic bomb to White countries.

I love how climate change enthusiasts are so oblivious to this fact. It's more complicated than that, but you're spot on on the general idea. That's also the reason why Africa, despite being the first human settlement, never evolved beyond small tribes, unlike Egypt. The climate conditions were never on their favour: whatever group decided to migrate to the North, they were the smartest.

Hey cool if we are feeding the whole fucking world I guess I'll stop buying groceries

A more cost effective solution is for the starving africans to eat each other.

every. fucking. day.

We need our defences.

Too bad those shit hole countries can't afford to feed their people, and then they try to guilt us into feeding them. Not to mention those same countries are the countries trying to bring down Merica

they will be hungry for tomorrow
not very smart move to be honest

Seems like a modest proposal to me.

>Giving Africa even more money
Is Africa just a way to funnel money? Trillions of dollars and its only marginally better in some places than 100 years ago.

never change

You're an idiot. White man gives aid to niggers, niggers buy guns n bling n sheeit. Africa is the most corrupt continent on the planet. Even your hero Che walked away from the jungle bunnies

You dont feed your enemies. They just mad they cant even afford to eat let alone fight us back.

It will work if all developed countries annexed Africa, wiping out all their natives, straved niggers, then rebuild from scratch.

1.2 Billion bullets is about $240 million

Thats allot cheaper than $30 billion

You can't eat money.
There isn't enough food for everyone.
This is why the inferior nigger race will go extinct

You do know that African population has grown about 10 times in the time European population has grown about 10 %? Africans are hungry -> we give them food -> AFricans multiply -> Africans are hungry

30 billion -> more people -> 40 billion -> repeat

Distribution is always the most expenive part

More like 30 billion could artificially prop up the population of the third world even more, temporarily decreasing mortality rates and exacerbating overpopulation, leading to another hunger crisis next generation

>implying feeding everyone one time ends world hunger?

>implying money is food
>implying having more money equates to having more food
>implying we have enough food
>implying we should hand out for free our nations food supply to a bunch of illiterate third worlders who will hate you anyway

Wot?

how the fuck is $30 billion going to feed 2 billion people every day for the rest of their lives and give them a job?

you're talking $15-$30 per person, for their entire life, "solving" world hunger"?

the fuck is this faggot shill even going on about, he posts this every day, fucking leftists need to learn to do basic math or fuck off

Maybe they should just raise their minimum wage

>those in need
What have they done to earn it? Hell, they are incapable of even asking for it themeslves! If not for the liberals of the bleeding heart variety none of this would be a thing.

If they're hungry, it's because of nature. If the cameraman would just give that kid a sandwhich instead of profiting off his suffering, he wouldn't be hungry.

if we kill all the poor people that could solve poverty

We could just nuke them all and end it all right now DESU

>hunger ends after one meal

End it for how long?
If we ship resources we destroy their economy.
The terrain is too shitty for agriculture, all money goes to the corrupt governments. It's not our responsibility. Our budget needs to be focused on national matters predominantly. International matters come second.

YOU CAN'T END WORLD HUNGER.

IF YOU FEED HUNGRY NIGGERS THEY MAKE MORE HUNGRY NIGGERS.

If we gave all people in Africa (1.2 billion currently) Ramen Noodles ($0.29 USD), we could only feed them for 28 days. And that's if the population stays exactly the same and doesn't even include any other place in the world.

>people need a comic to realize the obvious

kek

SAGE

The solution is sausages. They could use the skin for condoms.

Stop misusing my image. I have the rights to that one. Also, how long would world hunger be ended? Like 9 hours or 9 months until a new batch of africans pop up happy with their surplus?

Let's make a deal. We feed the hungry africans, but only after they get a vasectomy/get the 'ol tubes tied.

$300M of ammunition to shoot the fuckers in their heads and be done with it for good

>eradicate hunger
>"Maybe I'll work hard, study, and make my homeland a good place to live"
>"NAH I'LL JUST HAVE 14 KIDS AND DIE OF AIDS AT AGE 23 OOGA BOOGA WHERE DI WHYTE WIMINZ AT?!"

> feed everyone on earth
> population increases at a staggering rate because retarded countries that cant take care of themselves are now able to make even more subhumans
> feeding everyone becomes unsustainable once again

Wow it's just so easy, fuck whypipo.

>but white privilege exists
lol

Samefag

Soros has that much to spare.
Go ask that faggot for it. He funds every establishment that you love.

You could also end world hunger by spending $0.

Think about it.

>implying militaries and technology and corporations don't benefit all races

>implying the global poverty level hasn't gone down with all of america's techno-industrial developments

kys. why aren't you giving your food and money up right now, faggot? people dying is heavy on your privileged ass conscience, huh?

World hunger is caused by missionaries who insist that everyone in Africa needs to raise families and live to 80 years old when in reality that's not how it works for them. There aren't enough resources for the amount of people that are being """""saved""""". They're not supposed to live in thriving communities that support thousands of people, they're meant to live in little tribes and die young. That's what's sustainable for them.

Why is the trademark of every ignorant, mentally inhibited individual the overemphasation on money?

Money is paper. You have (likely) a printer at home and may print your own money. Money is also a number on a hard drive. Open Excel and type "=1E6" and call yourself a millionaire.

Now let's talk real world. If you wish to build, say, a freshwater well for a rural town in india, you need:

a) A team of geologists with sufficient experience and knowledge of regional soil and sediment levels to find the water table.
b) A team of structural engineers with sufficient experience and knowledge of piping and well structure design.
c) Calculations on the feasability and/or the the usefulness of the project.
d) A project manager to coordinate the different groups and make sure the project milestones are well met.
e) Enough resources (stones, pipes, tools, workers, food) to enforce the project.
e) The willingness of everyone to meet the common goal over a period of 3/6/12/24 months.

Usually the problem will be a), b), d) or e), but almost never the financial aspect.

You clearly can't think. My people suffered because of your Malthusian bullshit

Enjoy your ban

You can't join the army unless you're either really white or got a lot of money

They can't due to immigration laws. Besdies Jordan Peterson said humans can survive on very little resources.

We don't owe them anything.

>spend 30 billion to feed 500 million hungry Africans
>get 2 billion hungry Africans

Yeah nah. They wanted an end to the white man in Africa? Let them beg the chinks for food. See how that goes for them.

What? How?

Reparations?

>Enjoy your ban
For announcing sage? That'll get you like a 10 minute warning

>reddit spacing
>Right-Wing Native American
>kekistan flag
Leave

Hooooooo

We're not guilty for the sins of our fathers.

Reparations were paid in 600,000 American lives being sacrificed in order to sort out the issue of slavery.

You ask the American people reparations? Ask the Jews for reparations, as it was mostly Jewish families who owned slaves.

Funny since Pinochet was a Native American. He was Native to the Americas.

>They can't due to immigration laws. Besdies Jordan Peterson said humans can survive on very little resources.
no dude the point the point of the post, which is don't fund them because if you do they'll just keep breeding and making more starvation. have you looked at the population curve for these supposedly "starving" nations in africa? some other anons have posted them in this thread. if you give them money they're going to fuck and make more starving AIDs ridden babies. so don't do it. let them fucking die out. that's the only way. don't whine about immigration laws and bringing their cancer and disease into our homes. you want them? go open your fucking home to refugees, let niggers stay with you, watch how they steal from you and treat you like shit after all you do from them. that's what it takes for someone like you to learn your lesson and learn what is wrong with the bullshit rhetoric you're spewing forth.

>Implying they are my responsibility

Ummm last time I checked no reparations were paid to

>Germans after WW2
>Vietnamese people
>Japanese people for the nuke
>Italians for Operation Gladdio
>South Americans for Pinochet
>Iraqis for the war
>or Cuba for the embargo.

not to be that cunt, but ending world hunger on its own is very dangerous. there are already millions of invading migrants, horrid living conditions in half the world, and overpopulation is out of control in these places. if all those starving people were saved, and it's no small amount of people- the problem is very real, you are going to have a gargantuan crisis on your hands.

simply saving people from hunger is not a solution.

Stop whining.

>wahhh wahh refugees
Ok, stop using anything made by a refugee. Meaning no internet since many Jewish refugees took part in that.

Not to mention your malthusian theories were debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=QAkW_i0bDpQ

War is war. We don't owe them anything. They should thank us for showing restraint.

>You can't join the army unless you're either really white or got a lot of money
are you a retard? cant pass ASVAB?

>war is war
Needs to be banned, it benefits no one.

>when you're white but native american at the same time.

oh my god, you posted a video from fucking youtube, you totally fucking debunked me, holy crap. i must crawl back to my hole now and abandon my adherence to believing obvious and provable truths, because they offend lefties and cause them to screech uncontrollably!

the only whining is you, nigger, when you whine about "wah wah wah muh immigration policies". go die in the desert with your starving african friend faggots

No. No one in my family who took it passed

>What is Elizabeth Warren?

why you heff to be mad?
If it's such a shit source then disprove it and stop crying like a baby

Refugees don't make anything you dunce. The Malthusian Trap holds for subsistence economies which most of these under developed nations are. Only international trade allows a population to grow without producing as much food as it needs. Those shit countries have little-nothing to trade though so they're fucked.

>WAHHHHH I DONT LIKE BROWN PEOPLE WAHHHH
Stop whining boy!

Oh sure a fucking Harvard graduate with a PHD in economics and history is TOTALLY not a reasonable source just because a video of him was posted on youtube. Oh my god, looks like you left-wing nuts have won the argument again!

30 billion today
40 billion tomorrow
50 billion the next day
And so on...

ever since you started this shitty pasta, it has gone from "fuck america" to "fuck white people" why don't you show us what you look like so we can blame you, or are you afraid because we already know you're a jew?

Look at Japan, they have NOTHING but still are rich. Refugees by nature must make stuff because they will be forced into getting jobs.

Yeah for one day
/thread