Christianity General

For all things Christian
Catholics, Orthodox, and Protestants alike are welcome to discuss theology. Try to be polite.

Atheists also welcome, but try to be constructive.

Pastebin for believers and curious folk.

pastebin.com/rHpSFQpv

Read the bible online
biblegateway.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vY53_0j7Us
z3news.com/w/800yearold-prophecy-claims-israel-lose-control-jerusalem/
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/04/half-uk-population-has-no-religion-british-social-attitudes-survey
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/04/half-uk-population-has-no-religion-british-social-attitudes-survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

You should rethink posting the cross & dagon fish; they are satanic in nature.

Jesus was the son of Satan and a pedophile

Catholics aren't Christian

Revelations 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

citing a book you stole from Jews won't help

Okay, how much do (((they))) pay you? I'm seeing you in every thread, jew.

New Testament is a Christian only passage and it's why Jesus was persecuted by the Pharisees and the Saggices who were both ultra evil Jew overlords (read it, dude. Those fag bags would've rather a serial killing rapist be released than release Jesus).

Reminder Christianity is a jewish religion,

>These Christians are wrong. I'm a good person, so I know what's best.
>Now here are all my images of innocent characters being brutally raped. I made them because I was angry.

Reminder, only people who reject Jesus Christ are technically Jews, and that includes even those unrelated to Jews by ethnicity. Those who accept Jesus Christ are called Christians.

Yeah you go ahead and fuck off back to your papist hugbox, cunt

Why don't you convert to catholicism? There would be no antisemitism and your talmudic ethics is clearly immoral to anybody with a brain and healthy heart

>There would be no antisemitism

Answer my question you filthy rat.

Are you the same shitjewposter on /his/?

not me, link?

Jews are the pest of humanity, Jews are a cursed race.
Please understand: the world does not need your kind, you are unwanted, that's why every nation has despised your kind, the world is better of without you.

Hello, I very recently watched a movie The Case for Christ, I already was kinda interested about Christian culture but this movie opened my eyes. I used to be one of those typical "haha Jesus? Why not santa claus" science rules type of atheists. That movie completely made me feel stupid, more atheists should watch it, I'm a newborn Christian now. Good thing I already owned Bible.

know your place, goy

What are some good Christian podcasts? I'm looking for something thoughtful and informative, preferably with a Sup Forums feel

>Christian
>thoughtful
>Sup Forums feel
Pick only 1

youtube.com/watch?v=0vY53_0j7Us

Stefan is pretty good. Got any more like it? I don't want to practice Molyneuxism

>1 hour long
It's 11.30pm, I'll watch it tomorrow. I understood that while Stefan isn't a beliwvwr, he's very pro-Christianity

Believer* dumb phone

>pic related
In the book of Exodus, God instructs his people to construct two gold statues of cherubim and place them on top of the Ark of the Covenant. (Exodus 25:10-22).

Also in the first book of Kings, we read that in the sanctuary of the Temple there were two olive wood statues of cherubim and numerous carvings and statues of oxen, lions, palm trees, etc (1 Kings 6:23; 7:13-51).

In the Book of Numbers, God ordered Moses to make a bronze statue of a serpent and to mount it on top of a pole as an instrument for healing (Numbers 21:6-9) … and also in the Book of Judges we read that Micah’s mother had a “carved image” constructed of silver and consecrated it as a gift to the Lord (Judges 17:1-6).

In the Old Testament, it was forbidden to create an image of God … because He had not yet taken on human form. Also since no one in the OT had ever seen God face-to-face besides Moses, no artist could ever know what he looked like (Deut 4:15-16). Now, in the New Testament, God indeed DID come in human form (an image): “He [Jesus] is the image of the invisible God…” (Colossians 1:15). “For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily” (Colossians 2:9) “That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)” (1 John 1:1-2)
You simply don't know what you're talking about.

>another Kike hating on Christ

Just the usual I suppose.

HNNGGG
Do you have more?

Question. Is this talked about in your circles?
Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel's "prophecy"?
z3news.com/w/800yearold-prophecy-claims-israel-lose-control-jerusalem/

Duh. Who is Jesus's mother though?
I'm not saying you have to agree with me. But to draw conclusions from scripture doesn't require one to have a word-for-word quote in order to validate it. II Timothy even says that Scripture itself is helpful, not Absolute.
Consider that the Bible is a finite work and cannot explicitly address every aspect of Life with direct quotes. It was also written at a time with different human understanding of the universe ("corners of the earth") but we realize these limitations don't affect the ultimate Truth provided by it. For instance, stem cell research is never addressed in the Bible because they didn't know jack shit about microbiology and molecular genetics back then. But we can still use the tools provided within it to guide our decision about proper moral practice regarding the matter.

(not true, by the way)

People in the world are getting tired (again)of your race.

> this flag

what not a fucking surprise

silly christ-chan, how are you gona get up tomorrow for your girl school now? XD

>this jew who think that insulting and creating demeaning images somehow means he's showing Christians
"Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

I hope that someday you'll be able to move past whatever in your life has caused you to become so hateful to the Truth of Christ. I'll pray for your conversion.

That's great user! Any questions you have? What denomination are you considering joining, if any?
Also, may I ask what exactly about the movie spoke to you?

People are really desperate to hold on to this ancient jewish narrative.

Why do you deny the Truth of Christ, user?

so guys when is the catholic church gonna buy up all these old protestant churches that are closing down.

Why are atheists so fucktarded when it comes religion?

What do you mean? Why are they closing down?

why applaud it?

More like desperate to hold on to the "Christianity is a jewish deception" narrative.

because Anglicanism is falling real fast. and theyve got all the old cathedrals
here
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/04/half-uk-population-has-no-religion-british-social-attitudes-survey
i know its the guardian but a statistic is a statistic

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/04/half-uk-population-has-no-religion-british-social-attitudes-survey

never archived so this is all i can do

Religion is ridiculous. The christfags are the ones supposedly worshiping their own image and practicing various idiotic rituals to their sky god, that's fucktarded. No one really practices christianity anymore anyways. Just a bunch of people that cling to "my tradition".

Well, who started christianity then? I don't even care about Jews, I just know half of Sup Forums is tinfoil hat retarded with their paranoia about them.

CHRISTIANITY WORSHIPS THE DEMIURGE YOU FUCKING RETARD

thanks nordbot
huh. Didn't know that. I suppose it makes sense though, some of the Anglican's decisions over the years have been questionable to say the least. And fundamentally, the only good reason to choose it over the RCC is because of nationalist reasons, since so much of anglican doctrine is taken from the Church but lacks the apostolic succession the Church has

Ahh so you're a jew.

>Well, who started christianity then?
Jesus of Nazareth, who was not a jew in the way it's typically used on Sup Forums. Quite the opposite, the forebears of those now called Jews were opposed to Christ.
Jew does not refer to the whole of the semetic people or even the Hebrews in the sense that Sup Forums uses it.

>The christfags are the ones supposedly worshiping their own image and practicing various idiotic rituals to their sky god, that's fucktarded.
Ignoring your ad homs and strawmen, how is the worship of God anymore "fucktarded" than any ideology really?
>No one really practices Christianity anymore anyways
How so? What do you define as "really practicing Christianity" and how is that no longer done?

It's 2.2 billion people strong and centers on the betterment of ones self. Worshipping yourself is a sin.

why are you an anglican, have you not seen what the church of england has done to itself, they grew too soft and sanctioned heretical acts

sauce?

>me waiting for a real pope

eh, francis, while not great, isn't as bad as he's made out to be. A lot of the issue comes from sensationalist headlines, which tend to phrase things in such a way that, while they may be based in truth, lead one to the completely wrong conclusion.