Sweden Ultimate Yes - achievement unlocket: cuckmaster

30 young girls mutilated in worst possible way, all from same class

One had to be transported from school to a hospital because of excrusiating pain

mobil.nt.se/nyheter/norrkoping/alla-30-flickor-i-klassen-var-konsstympade-9908656.aspx

Is there an even higher sweden yes level?????

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pCSe8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4
mobil.nt.se/nyheter/norrkoping/alla-30-flickor-i-klassen-var-konsstympade-9908656.aspx
vn.nl/aafke-over-islamknuffelaars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unlocket

>all muslims
dont care

They should have been more tolerant.

rip in clitoris

"uunlåkket", as they say in Norway

now this is one actually worthy of archive and norgcunt is nowhere to be seen.

asshole.

Rasist

I thought every Swede was muslim now

Can we have a translation for those that don't speak cuck?

F

in english?

ha hahaha u said the 'cuck' word now ua re a cuck too.. haha cuuck cuckcuckcuck epic btfo cucky cuck~~ lmaoaoa~ cucccuck everyone is a ccuucké cucké cuvké!!!!!! epic btfo

>salmon nigger
>Talking about cuckoldry

You have no place to speaks faggot you're barely better than Sweden

>Inb4 Goymany
Yes but we don't pretend to be based

How dare they criticise this wonderful diversity?

Only a racist would stop a muslim from mutilating his girl, it's his property in his culture after all and who are we to judge?

t. official leftist position

2014... yawn

>Somali girls gets their pussies cutt open and sewn togheter again as their culture claims it should.

>Norway cares.

This is whats happening.

Do you even have time to post on Sup Forums , Jamal is knee deep in your Helgas sauerkraut as we speak and the hoards are mixing your heritage out of existance

oh Helga :3 your sauerkraut...
it's so cold and squishy :3

ahh thankyou

If they aren't ethnically swedish it's a good thing. Keep making that infant pussy kebab, Abdullah.

Lol the nude sweed behind them, what ever happened to the phrase 'when in rome, do what the romans do' obviously the arabs would rather behead Sven before they do that.

what's the purpose of this photo?

to prove the muslim are hypocrites?

The photo was taken because it shows "diversity". In reality it shows how integration is doomed to failure but their ideological blinders won't let them see this.

>Is there an even higher sweden yes level?????

No,

Mutilated? Bro, uncircumcised vaginas are gross!

top geg, I heard from my hot swedish gf about this, apparently some pislamist girls got cut up lmao

Cool

I haven't heard of this, when did this happen? Any other link(s)?

Muslims mindset is still the same after 1400 years. They still want to conquer. The only thing that changed is swedes got weak with 21st century inclusive mindset, everything is awesome, there is no evil. The muslims know what they are doing. The whites are too stupid to recognize it.

>archive
he is a big poof
English by google
archive.is/pCSe8

That freakshow in his tights and pink sandles triggers me every time. Someone culturally enrich him already.

That's more funny than anything.

How is this not a hate speech?

>30 young girls mutilated in worst possible way, all muslims

ftfy

and, trying to care but...

Be it hate speech or not, I couldn't care less.

please leave

so they were muslim, right?

i mean, its not fucking blonde swedish elementary school girls being kidnapped by muslim men just to chop their fucking clitorus's off is it?

Oh god I wish it was, all that diversity would make me cum!

UK level m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4

This would absolutely fix white women. Guaranteed. Disgusting white whores wouldn't have any incentive to sleep with hordes of blacks if they had their clits snipped.

inb4
>Flabby, pathetic white beta males start their effeminate mewling

There's nothing wrong with taking the best parts of other cultures you pathetic soy-boys

That is a stupid fucking picture. Everyone knows Christianity is a pathetic, useless religion with a fake god that appeals to the innate racial cuckoldry and cowardice of the 21st century white male.

People respect power and those who are willing to wield it. Go whine about Jewsus to your beta white friends while you get beat up by blacks. Again.

>what ever happened to the phrase 'when in rome, do what the romans do'
WHEN IN ROME BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM

I'm frickin terrified. But not of him, more of the thing he has become.

Also, while I do feel sorry for the girls, It is also a good thing. Shit like this needs to happen en masse with frequency in Sweden, Germany and France, otherwise the masses of normies will keep chanting "not all" etc.
I have a friend who lives in Alingsas, he says he does not really go out anymore, there are arabs burning trash cans 90-s movie style and chanting in the evenings. Also, apparently, half the towns police force has quit.

When it starts happening to Swedish girls and from there the tranny boys and from there the non-binary gender queer toddlers followed by stoning infidel fetuses by the prime minister during ramadan for a public stunt to secure votes but the muslim brotherhood still wins the election rendering the ancho pansexual's bloggers rewriting of our constitution useless due to new sharia laws.

>I have a friend who lives in Alingsas, he says he does not really go out anymore, there are arabs burning trash cans 90-s movie style and chanting in the evenings. Also, apparently, half the towns police force has quit.

How the fuck is this possible? Even in cucked Germoney sth like this woul lead to protest...

Translate bjork

literal

where the fuck are the swedish feminists when shit like this goes down? they seem to be all over the damn media barking about nonsense, but when real women's issues come up...silence. why don't you swedes call them out on this hypocrisy?

this is pathetic.

The police in france is also pissed as well, apparently they keep planning uprisings or organizing to start shit lel

once the police gets fed up it is gonna come down and hard

this
as long as they're not swedish, deny them treatment, send them to be deported in fact
or dropped into the baltic sea deadzone as i've seen some people suggest

No wonder everyone hates you

I can't read runes, Rollo.

From what I gather from my swedish friend whom I talk to frequently - heavy censorship. People cannot be up in arms about something they do not know exists.
Apparently the Stockholm truck of peace was not reported properly for close to a week. His town only got passing coverage of the event, and for days it was referred to as "drunk driving accident".
Actual sweden only exists in the rural and countryside areas, as well as the north.

Pics or it didn't happen

As long as they are muslims, you can rip their libs off and I won't give a shit, muslims are the very scum of this world, they are only good when they are dead, period

> PROPOGATION
Grammer Nazi sense tingling

Armlenght, goddamn it

/thread
Fuck shitskins

>mobil.nt.se/nyheter/norrkoping/alla-30-flickor-i-klassen-var-konsstympade-9908656.aspx
can someone translate

holy fucking shit, this is not the first time I see scandinavian posters posting norwegian/swedish links and not translating, at least provide a short summary to what has happened. WTF is wrong with you you are turning into pooland shits, go to another country and then speak to strangers in poolish and expect they understand you

you fucking keebler elves, translate

i gotta say.. this is a great way to show the normies the vile and sick ways of Islam via MSM.

All 30 girls in the class were genital mutilated
NORRKÖPING So far, about 60 genital mutilated girls have been discovered in Norrköping. Half of them were in one and the same group. Now the Social Service also allocates resources to help girls.
It is mid-June and elementary school students have been on summer holidays. But at five schools, staff in the last week have gathered to hear when Petra Blom Andersson from Central Student Health talks about genital mutilation. Summer is a time when many girls are in danger of being exposed to this brutal custom. In Sweden, it is a serious crime.

"We have a routine to always inform the parents where we know or suspect they are going to their homelands, that they can get prison if they return and the children have sexually mutilated," says Petra Blom Andersson, coordinator of Student Health in Norrköping

In a series of articles, NT has highlighted how hidden the problem has been, how trained healthcare, school, preschool and other authorities have been to detect and care for girls and women living with the suites of genital mutilation. And above all, how quiet it has been.
But NT's series and the municipality's educational efforts have made a difference. Since March, about 60 girls in Norrköping have been discovered and will now be in charge of health care.

"We have had the greatest success in elementary school," says Petra Blom Andersson.

In a class of 30 girls had all sex mutilates. 28 of them had been subjected to the worst form (pharaonic) when clitoris, inner and outer lashes were cut off and the abdomen then sewn together, leaving only a small opening left. The girls have been remitted to Youth Health or Women's Clinic if they are older.

"A girl had such painful menstruation that she was transported from school with an ambulance to the Women's Clinic," says Petra Blom Andersson.
Girls with severe symptoms are easiest to detect.

Girls with severe symptoms are easiest to detect. Repeated headaches and severe menstrual pain are important signals. Many people avoid drinking to avoid being kissed. Clearing the bladder can be very painful and take several hours.

All cases have been discovered through the school health care system. Petra Blom Andersson sees it as a receipt that the education that all schoolchildren, curators and school physicians have received in order to recognize symptoms have been a successful investment.
- As regards upper secondary school, we face another problem. There are girls who will soon get married. A girl who was 18 years old questioned why she would fix something she had been with since she was six years old. The risk was otherwise that she would not get married. But then it's about honors and there's genital mutilation a part of the problem.

In those cases, the curator has an important task, believes Petra Blom Andersson.
Another challenge is to reach those girls who do not have similar problems.

- They suffer from a trauma that they need to help with.

Norrköping's successes start to become famous in the country. Petra Blom Andersson constantly receives calls from other municipalities who want advice and guidance. And in Norrköping, the network is constantly growing. For a few weeks, the Social Service in Navestad has appointed a social secretary for a certain amount of time to work only with genital mutilation issues.

"We think it's important that even we know what and how to do in different situations to make it good for these kids," says Thomas Lejon, Head of Operations.

In cases where parents oppose care, social services can handle the child. And in cases where there is a risk that younger siblings are in danger, social services can follow the family extra carefully.

>proceeds to wave in the refugees with his fedora

Dutch feminists have actually supported the position that FGM should be done by medical professionals in hospitals on the tax payers dime.

Holy fucking shit this is terrible. Kids. Fucking kids?????????
Kill those people and wtf is that ugly woman grinning?
Are you sure its muslim people only like stated above. More info plssss

They should probably be arrested and investigated for possible facilitation of grave sexual molestation crimes.

underrated post, also nice digits.

You are assuming that women, particularly SWEDISH women, are capable of critical thought or thinking of consequences in the long-term, or capable of NOT being hypocrites.

GENDERED SNOW PLOWING.

as if you would get any punishment over here.

All of this effort and money devoted to mixing shit with vanilla ice cream.

>28 of them had been subjected to the worst form (pharaonic) when clitoris, inner and outer lashes were cut off and the abdomen then sewn together, leaving only a small opening left.

For what purpose?

I agree, there should be no place for them in Liberal democracies. Girls from nationalities that are at risk must be checked every year in order to prevent this. When they are found to have been victim of FGM their parents need to be imprisoned and deported, with their children put in foster care, preferably in white, native and orthodox christian families. Same goes for any other form of crime committed by a non-citizen or anyone with double nationalities, they should serve prison time and then be deported. If they have a double passport they should have their Dutch citizenship revoked before being deported. A big problem is that in order to do just that we need control of our borders, we could agitate for dropping the free movement of labor and people with conservative leftist parties in Europe since the exploitation of immigrant labor to the detriment of natives is a big problem. Mind you, the coming 25 years are the last chance for most Western European countries. We are doomed, if we don't tackle this quickly.

This really does hit close to home. My mom's a teacher in a big vocational training facility, there are a lot of newcomers there including Eritrean and Somali girls. They miss a week of school when they are on their periods, and no-one's standing up for them.

>Sommar är en tid då många flickor är i riskzonen för att utsättas för denna brutala sedvänja. I Sverige är det ett allvarligt brott.
> Sverige är det ett allvarligt brott.
>In Sweden it is a serious crime
Really? When was the last time some one went to jail for it? Can't be that serious if you don't even bother punishing the people doing it.

Just cuck my shit up senpai

Stop them from having or enjoying sex until they are property of a man who can use them for pleasure or as baby factories as he sees fit.

they are probably niggers or sandniggers so who cares?

Once they start racemixing with the natives then it spreads. Don't forget: this entire process is equivalent to Islamic conquest, whether you think that's the goal or not.

I don't know of any in the Netherlands either, despite being a crime.

Submission

Her name's Aafke Romeijn, she's been published in Vrij Nederland defending FGM, here: vn.nl/aafke-over-islamknuffelaars/ she is a textbook case of a useful idiot and comes from a rich family to boot. Fucking middle class lefties.

We know you enlightened swedes are nihilist individualistswho don't care about what happens to your people

>where the fuck are the swedish feminists when shit like this goes down?
Well a lot of women simple do not know and the ones who are vocal about it get accused for ''running errands for dark powers (nazis, racists)'' etc
Or they just go full retard and use it as another example of the patriarchy and how evil it is and how its all men doing it and men is the only common denominator.

Or they simply don't have a platform to voice their opinion from. A lot of older women are disgusted by this but they can't do shit, they can't even blog about it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>need to be imprisoned and deported
Everything else in your post was pointless. You are trying to find a solution to a problem that should not exist in the first place.

Just kick the muslims out of Europe and call it a day. Why bother changing our laws and system to deal with their barbaric traditions? They have no reason to be here what so ever, this isn't their land, they didn't come from here. They have no cultural, religious our ethnic reason to be here so they simply should not be here.

Muslims: omfg you crool crool westerners why won't you let us mutiliate our daughters so they don't become whore like yours?
Muslim: omfg you crool crool westerners how can you not care that we're mutiliating our daughters pussies and dicing their clits up? This must be the west's fault

>For what purpose?
Sex doesn't just become unemployable, it becomes outright torture. They LITERALLY have to use a knife to cut up the vagina (what's rest of it) to even get in there, or just having a really hard dick and tearing it open.

They basically build in anti cheating protection into their women.

>Islamic conquest
meaning I get to have 4 wives and beat them up when they get fat or misbehave?

>I don't know of any in the Netherlands either, despite being a crime.
I've heard about this shit for ever a decade and i can't think of a single case where i've heard of some one getting in to trouble for it.

I guess it hard to place blame when it happens in another country and when the victim won't cooperate out of fear of being stoned.

Oh look another brainwashed alt-right faggot who thinks Islam is the problem and not the globalist Jews who let them in. Just kill yourself.

Most people find this so horrifying I'm endlessly surprised it isn't more widely known about. I don't know about Swedish laws, but covering up something like this should be a crime.

I mean, I remember reading stories about Sweden even going as far as to limit male genital mutilation. That's a lot further than the public conversation has gotten in the US.

the baltic is polluted enough tho

Can't say I don't agree with you, just thinking of ways to get there.

Thankfully Swedish women have big clits and open their legs wide because the enjoy sex unlike the oppressed Muslims. I would be proud to be part of a culture that tolerates cheating! Those damn Muslims and their standards.

>no glass
wat?

>Most people find this so horrifying I'm endlessly surprised it isn't more widely known about.
Its a new phenomenon, unheard of a few decades ago and still really uncommon just a decade ago. Note how they only notice it when the girls are having troubles. Well if just 10 girls out of 100 are from a culture that does this kind of shit and only half of them gets noticeable complications (stays away from school for a week, goes to the bathroom for hours) its pretty hard to notice. Would you notice if like 1 girl in every class had this problem? Its noticeable now because we have lots of schools are 100% immigrant, we didn't really have that a decade ago.

>I don't know about Swedish laws, but covering up something like this should be a crime.
They aren't covering it up, they are just ignoring it and then calling every alternative news site a hate site and when they write about it people are like ''well its on XXX so its probably not true''

>I mean, I remember reading stories about Sweden even going as far as to limit male genital mutilation. That's a lot further than the public conversation has gotten in the US.
We never had a tradition of it here so it only became a muh feels issue once we started to import muslims. The jews did it but they are so few so nobody cared. People don't talk that much about it though, generally they are negative or neutral about it.

the problem here is that these people clearly live in a cultural parallel society.

this is precisely what will happen with the arabs and niggers in germany now.
there are even 2nd gen turks who are "well integrated", speak fluent german have decent jobs etc. but then go on to honor kill their sister (right here in germany)

there is simply no way in hell there is ever going to be proper cultural assimilation, the gaping abyss between middle eastern patriarchal society and the ultra-progressive consumer-zombie western nations is too great to ever be bridged.
a chasm tearing through the nation, a broken country, splintered into mutually distrusting minorities (including native germans in the near future); widespread civil unrest and mayham seems the most likely outcome

>there are even 2nd gen turks who are "well integrated"
>there is simply no way in hell there is ever going to be proper cultural assimilation
Assimilation has never even been the point, its always been multiculturalism and integration.

Integration doesn't mean immigrants adjusting to the dominant culture, it just means people adjusting to each other. When you avoid going out late at night or stop parking your cars in certain areas you have adjusted, you have been successfully integrated into this new multicultural society. That's what the leftist really mean when they say integration.

So the problem is the browns are not becoming consumerist progressive zombies like the whites? Maybe its the whites who should be assimilating into the brown culture instead of vise versa.