Is female promiscuity natural? If you think about it, it doesnt make much sense biologically

Is female promiscuity natural? If you think about it, it doesnt make much sense biologically.

Yes,look bonobos, get pregnant 14 to 17 years old.

Horses...

Tell me what you thought about it, because if people didn't want to breed they wouldn't have been around for all these 6000 years

>it doesnt make much sense biologically
the fuck are you talking about nigger?

>promiscuous female gets fucked a lot
>unpromiscuous female hardly ever gets fucked
>promiscuous female makes 10 times more children each generation
how could it NOT lead to promiscuous genes winning out?

you're going to need to look up what "promiscuity" means before you respond to a question regarding it, pablo.

Sauce on that pic?

census data

The job of the female is to be selective. Breeding with only the best male.
NOT PROMISCUOUS.
The job of the male is to breed as often as possible, with as many partners as possible.
PROMISCUOUS.

Implying that women are natural sluts is counter productive and only makes you look like the weak male you are. A strong man can hold a woman. If you cannot, it means you are weak.

Anyone who doesn't get this is a moron.

Because women can only have one baby every year. So they have to be selective not premisuculs to make sure only the best guy can have kids with them.

It's all fat.

>make sure only the best guy can have kids with them

they're not selective at all it's whoever gets the highest score @ heightXmoney

Really activates the almonds

I'm very tall and have never gotten a girlfriend. I also have reasonable amount of money. What you said is non-sense.

that's the image niggers are pushing to be actual beauty
that's why there's millions of white girls doing squats daily to "improve" their ass

this is what you THICC faggots fall for

lel, no, the main part of the equation is you get fucked a lot -> you make more babies -> your genes are more successful. Think about what it would take to change that to making promiscuity a disadvantage.

How long it takes to make babies isn't really relevant, in the end it's all a numbers game, and traditionally (before contraception, abortion and so on) sluts would win, now they lose.

Wrong. Quality > Quanitity. So if a women can have 1 baby a year they have to make sure they aren't wasting it on on an omega so they go for beta males or alpha males.

everything is about looks
be above 5'10", have a mildly attractive face, dont be fat, and a non-shit personality and you should have zero issues getting a girlfriend. Anything less will make it more difficult, but not impossible. You don't need to be exploding with wealth to get women.

If you need money to attract a woman she's probably a whore.

Especially with the 20-28 year old crowd, moving to a "I'd rather be genuinely happy than have material things"

I love that the polyamorous club always immediately goes to the bonobo argument.

Do they think humans are extinct and we can only infer from their distant relatives?

Humans can only get pregnant around once per year. More mates does not increase fertility rates, just short term increases in genetic diversity and long term decreases in genetic diversity (only in sedentary populations).

Almost all research has found the obvious. Humans are serially monogamous as a whole. We like to get a mate, stick with them for at least a few years, then move on to greener pastures. Only about 20% of people have more than 5 mates in a lifetime. Megawhores and ultrachads are even rarer and largely responsible for endemic STDs.

As for literal polygamy (multiple wives), that has always been simply a product of male expendability and economics. Culture plays into it, too ofc.

Let's see.

>One baby per year means that sleeping around between that period it's pointless and reduces the chances of the father sticking around.
>Current society has multiple tasks that have to be achieved during at least a four to 6 years period.

If you sleep around you may not have a father for your kid before he enters school or finishes the university.

>More risk of STDs.

>Etc...

It does sound like a terrible idea.

you don't get it, do you?

a) "Unpromiscuous" can well mean you don't have sex for years
b) it takes couples an average of 78 intercourses over 6 months to conceive once

therefore: you get fucked more: you make more babies. Do you burgersharts really not know how evolution works? There's a reason why almost everyone likes to bone, because liking to bone was an evolutionary advantage.

I don't know if you understand that we're talking about prehistory, which is when genetically we became what we are now.

Yeah you probably have Marfans syndrome and look like a circus freak.

Partnered mates have dramatically more sex than promiscuous singles. Every study has found this. It's not surprising. Chads and sluts waste time attracting new mates and generally only have sex a few times per mate. Partnered mates often start at 20 times per week and slowly reduce that.

This effect would have been much more pronounced prehistorically, because of the much smaller dating pools and lower population density.

It's not unusual for a married couple to have more sex in two years than a megawhore does in a lifetime.

You don't understand evolution or pre-history. I don't blame you since you are Polish so you have an excuse to be uneducated.

I am very tall (6 feet). Am pretty good looking, fit as fuck, and I consider myself an awesome person. It's still very very hard to get a girlfriend

I think it was spurred by the need to not be a virgin for virgin sacrifices. no woman wanted to be a sacrafice, right? fuck and live, or don't and be thrown in a volcano. what would you choose

Pics or it didn't happen. If those things are true then you are either autistic or have the personality depth of a micrometer

It makes perfect sense in a hunter-gatherer society, where food and child-rearing are done communally, and male paternity in particular is nonexistent. Sex in hunter-gatherer societies is polyamarous and often orgiastic as well.

Once you enter the agricultural revolution, women became more dependent on a single man to provide for them and their child, so loyalty becomes more advantageous.

t. retard burger

If woman wasn't a virgin and unmarried nobody would marry her, at least not a hard working man. Maybe some scum.

U r trying too hard. Ignore them. They will smother you in it.

>"Unpromiscuous" can well mean you don't have sex for years
no it doesn't my fellow illiterate pollack. (at least for women)

you have no idea what you mean by promiscuity.
do you think women should "naturally" be frigid to any intimate contact unless they are physically coerced into lovemaking?
do you think they should be less selective towards "optimal" mates? Do you think they should be more selective against aggressive mates?

there's no sense in talking about female sexuality and how much it confuses the robots here on pol when they can't understand basic interaction with them, let alone how to qualify their sexuality each to an individual

What fucking planet are you living on where this is true?

Most tribal societies are completely paternalistic, with one male chief who often takes many wives who are only allowed to exclusively bang him while he bangs and impregnates them all with the alpha seed.

All the betas in the tribe get to have one wife or maybe more if they're badass but chief gets to pick the best ones.

Child-rearing was done communally *by the women* while the men were out hunting.

Actually they may be .

And we live in the age where the big choice gets made - are we going to choosecivilisation or sexual desires?

We're at the point where the two clashes.
For promiscuity and hedonism are agricultural behaviour and focuses on selecting violent men with big dicks (your bbc meme)

While hunter gatherers were more fixed on inventing equipment eventually technology ,and that is what gave birth to civilisation

so are we going to go to space or we will join the bonobos and fuck all day in the forests

I do have extreme autistm though

What? No. No one tries to get a girlfriend. I in fact can't talk to girls if a girl tries to talk to me i end the conversation. I can't talk to them and try to stay as far away possible unless they are older so it's not awkard.

I think it does illiterate. I'm unpromoicious and i've never had sex in my entire 24 years of life

Well I'm 24 and never done anything sexual, if i can do it why can't they?

There are plenty of women who are virgins into their mid-20s. Most of them are going to be shy like you, and some of them are going to be religious/hyper-prudes. The vast majority of them are not going to be that attractive, but there is a minority of hotties that stay virgins late into life.

Pretty much any guy can get laid no matter what, but its obvious that you don't *just* want sex and a random girlfriend so don't complain that its harder for you to cover all your standards