Hey user, what would you do if you'd take a DNA test and found out you were Jewish?

Hey user, what would you do if you'd take a DNA test and found out you were Jewish?

I would continue fighting the radical left 'til death.

i would switch sides, everything is about race you know.

I would become David Horowitz

would be unlikely seeing my father being anti-semetic and my grandma on moms side being a devout catholic

i would laugh at you filthy goyim filth

Genocide whitey, man

Too Aryan to worry.

I wouldn't care, I pass as a euro. Wouldn't have internal conflicts about hating (((them))) either because hypothetical genes don't include me in their occultist cabal.
>you'll never rape kids, eat blood and be an oligarch
why live

already am

Join the cause to enslave the goyim. Or exploit my new Schrödinger's Race abilities to get gibs. A Jew is simultaneously white and a minority, whichever is convenient at the time.

I would be very relieved.

>what would you do if you'd take a DNA test and found out you were an adherent to an ideology
you spastic

convert so i can finally be surrounded by people who aren't absolute filthy brainlets

>to get gibs
You sound like a nigger claiming that if only he were white, his privilege would give him a six figure job and a mortgageless house

I don't need a DNA test, I know I'm Jewish.

do jews have psychic powers?

OP probably means Ashkenazi Jews, who have distinct genetic hallmarks that show up on DNA tests. I think The other kinds of Jews do, too, but I'm not sure.

Only levels 5 and up

Get a CEO position at a company of my choice

Moooooooooooooot

What % of Jew would you have to be to:
A) Be kicked out of muh Huwhite ethnostate?
B) Be accepted by Jews, and move to Israel?

I was thinking like 80%-90% for A, and maybe 50% for B

-so a 20%-49% Jew could live with the niggers and hapas...

>tfw you find out your nans nan fled from germany to england in world war whatever

now I know why I hate myself so much

i'd go full shalom we da chosen people
ebil nazis everywhere
and demand shekels to be pured into my account
would contact hollywood and demand to be an actor and whatnot

Be happy that I'm finally on the winning side

My DNA is Jewish and I still hate a lot of the kikey shit going on. I'd be totally unrustled.

Have it tested again, this time by a reputable company.

I am a quarter Jewish, but I'm here, voted for trump, and think hitler was a good goy

get an israeli id,enlist in idf..go shoot some muslims and take some muslims land for my summer residence