Do you believe the holocaust didn't happen? If so provide proofs

do you believe the holocaust didn't happen? If so provide proofs.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZATTl1d3NYbTRxSDg
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes.
kikes are still around.

Other way around user, if you say something happened, you provide the proofs.

I cannot ask you to provide proofs that I do not have a huge dick.

Also, nice Natalia.

Prove it DID happen!

MORENOW

thank you, it's mummy btw

Just do your own research man.

OP provide the proofs that it DID happen, and pictures of people in concentration camps don't count because nobody is claiming there weren't camps. US had jap camps during WW2 also, but we don't claim we tried to "exterminate japanese americans".

the most obvious proof is that the prisons were never profitable as far as labor was concerned. this is evidenced by the supposed official narrative, wherein late in the war a practical decision was supposedly made to murder the jews because the camps were too bad of a drain on resources that they just didn't have.

so now you ask yourself, if that's true, and that really happened, and the camps were really such a drain on the resources, then why did they stay open for years after that? why did hitler keep them open? why did he continue to clothe, feed and house 15 million jews??

it's an insane to idea to think that he kept them alive for 7 years in very expensive camps that were a huge drain on his economics, but simultaneously wanted them all dead.

it's very simple logic to see where that is wrong. you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe the official narrative of "the holocaust"

Why does your bottom one not actually have a date but the top one does? Are you intentionally trying to mislead your readers? Noooo that couldn't be it! Are you just hoping nobody has enough brains to point that out?

>it's an insane to idea to think that he kept them alive for 7 years
they killed the women and children and used the men until they were took weak. very obvious that you are a shill.

Your very first question: They had labor camps where they utilized the slave labor for the war efforts. Seriously? That's basic level knowledge.

>Search "Holocaust" on google
>59,700,000 results
proof

oh and add the fact that there is no written order or proof of such a plan whatsoever. the only "evidence" is a tape recorded of a speech at posen, not given by hitler himself, wherein such a plan is supposedly referenced but 1) the translation is highly in question and 2) it passed through US intelligence services first, which means it's likely to just be wartime propaganda and nothing more, considering that the rest of the facts just don't seem to align with such a story.

there is no way it happened OP. not like they say it did. it's simple basic logic 101.

I don't believe most of the reported torture or killing methods
I don't believe they made soap and lamps from jews
I don't believe they killed millions of them, plus they add gays and trannies now to the kill list. Go figure.
>death by masturbation
>death by train rollar coaster
>death by wooden doored gas chamber

what? no they didn't lol. this is pure fiction. millions of women and children were liberated from those camps at the end of the war WTF?
go back to israel dude. and even if we were to hypothetically say that was true, it doesn't change the fact that the camps were never profitable and were always a huge drain. so he was still expending mass amounts of resources to keep them alive. so your little (historically fake) explanation really doesn't address the concern over why the holocaust didn't really happen at all. not one iota.

>search santa clause on google
>59,700,000 results
proof.....oh wait

Lol, yes they did. You're the one denying it because it destroys your whole stupid argument. Children were used as servants for the soldiers, it's how many survived. German soldiers humanized their servants and kept them from being executed. Again, basic knowledge you either deny or are too dumb to know...

>I don't believe they made soap and lamps from jews
they don't still push this lie. they admitted this one was made up. i learned this in school too. i was taught this as a CHILD. fucking sick. it was all just to manipulate me. there was never a shred of truth to it to begin with. what a sick fucking lie to make up just to manipulate a child and make him hate himself.

Supposed camps. It's apparent to any critical thinking person that there wouldn't have been a need to pain the country in camps if all you did was kill jews. Obviously they were work camps.

first of all the thing you aren't understanding is that it literally doesn't destroy or even address the argument in any way. the camps were not profitable. they were major drains on germany's resources. so if that's true then why did hitler pay to keep them alive for 7 years? answer that?

saying "but they murdered women and children blah blah blah" doesn't answer the question or even address it. i'm very perplexed at how you don't even understand this.

you need to address how, even in the untrue theory that you have about women and children being murdered to make more workers, hitler decided to pay to keep them all alive for 7 years despite not making any profits off of them?

if you can explain that, then we can move on to the next inaccurate part of your statement, which is that none of this is true to begin with. millions and millions of women and children were liberated from nazi concentration camps at the end of ww2. it's a false narrative, sorry.

it's really the most basic use of logic and critical thinking possible.

you claim someone tried to murder all of the jews, but then can't explain why he paid and expended national resources to keep 15 million of them alive for 7 years. it's just mind boggling that people don't have the ability to follow with this or see the flaws in their own thinking.

or even worse, to actually have the audacity to say that we're so "evil and stupid" for just pointing out the obvious flaws in the narrative.

Where did you get this picture? Post more and then delete them from your computer, this is my acual wife you are posting here.

bro check the 4plebs archive this thread has been run a million times or read my book
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZATTl1d3NYbTRxSDg

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Happened, but woefully under-represented by orders of magnitude.

-It wasn't 6 millions Jews, it was 6 BILLiON Jews
-100 million Communists died in the camps as well.
-235,623 gays died in the camps, 400,000 of them alone under Mengele's surgical tools in medical experiments
-500 million transsexuals also died
-6 million Gypsies
9 million Wiccans, neopgans, occultist, and witches were sacrificed to feed their energies to Hilter
-12 clowns
-666,666 Satanists
-250,000 MLP fans
-and all the Africans in Africa died in the Holocaust as well

NEVER FORGET

Here's a simple question even a faggot like you would understand.

During the liberation of the concentration camps there were hundreds of photographs taken but not a single photograph of a gas chamber.

Why is that user? Even during the Nuremberg trials there is zero evidence of a gas chamber.

WHY IS THAT HUH?

>If so provide proofs.

Researchers a LITERALLY banned from the sites now.

MY mummy

she looks like she needs a good dicking

shut up

I believe the Holocaust is so greatly exaggerated that not even jews know the truth of it.

the holocaust is like jesus christ you know it's jewish lie

What is this? What posts is he referring to?

The math checks out guise!

I don't care, which is even worse for the Jews as I don't provide a convenient bogyman to justify scare-campaigns about anti-Semitism.

Actually think the Holocaust and WWII death tolls in general, are underreported. The Nazis, closely followed by the Soviets, did their best to depopulate Poland, etc, plus the untold deaths in East Asia from the Empire of Japan's aggression.

>do you believe the holocaust didn't happen? If so provide proofs.
It doesn't matter if it did or did not happen. The world believes it did, and this story doesn't benefit us. It is in our best interest to sow the seeds of distrust in it, in order to minimize, and if possible nullify, the hold it has on our society.
Who cares if 6 million kikes died? Genghis Khan killed so many people, the Earth cooled 2 degrees. 6 million is peanuts in the grand scheme of things, but we should use their obsession of guilt-tripping us with it and turn it against them. When it comes to this question (and any controversial topic), it is better to remain formless.

>going to the gas chamber to die.
>I was super sick though
>the SS guards told me to stay home
>so i survived almost certain death.

>millions of people died
>the world got colder
Was it colder after WW2?
That sounds like utter bullshit.

>Provide proofs it didnt happen.

NO. You are supposed to provide proof that it did happen fuckstick.

6 million dead huh? Must be alot of graves / burial sites / ash piles. Should be quite easy to find eh? Please show me some.

Dinosaurs had a holocaust

DoDo bird had a holocaust

More Jews breeding in New York City than Germans in Berlin.

100 million plus killed in WWII

>Was it colder after WW2?
Not sure of the extent industrialization had in global warming. There were also a lot more people on the planet at that time, not sure how the ratios would match up.

>That sounds like utter bullshit.
Eh, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Read that someplace about genghis, stuck with with me. I also use this with my normie friends when they go all muh 6 gorillion on me. Tends to shut them up, and think that maybe 6 gorillion isn't so bad after all.

Not entirely sure it would be bullshit though. Humans produce CO2 which "warms up the Earth" and there was no industrialization at the time. His empire stretched mostly where there was the majority of world population. Killed them and their livestock, so it could be true. Really depends on how much human existence actually warms up the Earth.

Even if you don't believe it happened that's a retarded argument.

There was more than one concentration camp

i'm still debating in my mind if you guys are right or not. i'm slowly tipping over to the idea that the holocaust is a bunch of mostly made up bullshit. but you know what i can't find a single bit of refutation on? that fucking holocaust rollercoaster in your picture. fucking hell, and for that matter i haven't found a single "refute holocaust denial examples point by point" that isn't a straight up out in the open jew site. not a single fucking one.

>Soocha arrived here to forget the past
she certainly did

Not to mention the time required to burn millions of bodies in a single corpse crematoria is literally hundreds of years.
Typhus and starvation from allied bombing of supply lines killed somewhere in the area of 200000-300000. There would have been judicial executions included in that number as well as well as deaths from age, rights etc.
There was no 6 million.
There isn't even any chemical trace in the earth where the cremated remains are supposed to be buried.

Takes some time to absorb that shit. Took me nearly 2 years.

The numbers don't add up. It's that simple.

Prove to me that millions were gassed

She looks amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Fact is, the numbers don't add up. Millions were not gassed. No one was even killed in the gas chambers. The gas chambers were unable to support it. And, wheres the 6 million drop? The Jewish population went up during that time. Not many were killed. They were starved, not gassed.

of course

Holocaust is fake and the next thing you have to bite off is the fact the earth is flat. The free mason have been lying to you for 500 years. We have not gone to space and the sun and moon are the same size and inside the firmament of the earth.

Jews are parasites that lie about everything. They are not even human beings.

It takes time for your belief system to be uprooted and settled again. Most of us don't want to except a new belief as it's very disconcerting.

Maybe it's a very inaccurate estimation of the world's population. Maybe it's a postwar hoax. Who knows?

1) Because the bureaucratic system was overwhelmed.
2) These guys didn't like Jews much, so why should they focus on Jews at all?
3) Not all inmates were Jews. Most areas combined POW/regular prisoner camps with concentration/destruction camps.
4) The Germans would have had to go door to door to find these Jews. Instead, they sent them a notice saying "come to this station", then sent them to a transit camp to be processed when they showed up.
5) There are documents about that, though.
6) Six million is only one estimate.
7) Why would they communicate about these things? Also, they used these euphemisms because until fairly late in the war some Jews still believed they were being resettled in Poland.
8) There was a drainage system in place at that time, which was in any case necessary for the construction work related to the expansion of the camp.
9) There was at least one gas chamber at Dachau.
10) Zyklon B (today known as Cyanosil) works only in enclosed spaces. The moment you open the door, it's no longer deadly.
11) Because that was always a bunch of bullshit and even early mainstream authors didn't take it seriously.
12) See 11
14) (there is no 13) I don't care about Elie Wiesel.
15) Never seen a single account of that, actually.
16) That is not actually the case. Some fairly big trenches containing human remains have been located, and the rain still often brings pieces of human bone to the surface.
17) There is a lot of physical evidence.
18) It's been criminalized because the Jews are a vengeful, spiteful people who want to hurt those they don't like. Not because they want to suppress any truths.
19) Only ever heard of Irving. The rest seem to be NEETs.
20) Because the Civil War concerned many more families, many more people, and an entire globally powerful nation.
21) Concentration camps used non-modern carcass incineration ovens.

Let's expand on this.

In the Netherlands, it was announced that all Jews in one city, and then another, and then another had to come to the local train station at a certain date at a certain time carrying certain items for the trip. This meant that German soldiers would not be tied up going house to house looking for them. Once they arrived at the station - since most of them were dumb enough to fall for the idea that they were being resettled - they were sent to a transit camp, like Westerbork. From there, the various kinds of prisoners were put on different trains to different destinations. This meant that the local population in the more densely populated west would not catch on to the fact that this was going on, because such a thing would cause resentment. Then, on arrival in the east, some could be used for slave labour and others could be put to death without local repercussions.

thats a lot of claims but no proofs

I don't believe in The Holocaust for the same reason I don't believe in God.
The more specific the questions I asked, the vaguer the answers become.
I know bullshit when I smell it and The Shoah stinks.

This is what may have convinced me, if the subversion is real than this is likley part of it. Soviets "found" all of the death camps, and the Jews likley went along with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
I know there's another argument that the entire soviet system fits under the JQ but I'll leave it at that for now.

Fpbp

>thats a lot of claims but no proofs
Holocaust Handbooks
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

The Jews
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

> provide proof that a thing didn't happen

American education, folks.

It is hard to find 'real' hard proof as It is in the interest of Israel to continue to propagate this story. It is what they need in order to legitimize their land-theft in the eyes of the world.
But many 'holocaust' survivors have later come out and admitted that they lied for the Israel government. And 'real' Jewish survivors often praise Nazi Germany for their hospitality even during war times.

do you believe I didn't fuck your mother? If so provide proofs.

I don't believe it didn't happen, but not with those numbers.
They are way too high imo

Do you accept that at the time of WW2 the existence of Israel was heavily contested? And do you future accept that the soviet union was 100% in Jewish hands?

Is mummy nekkid???

maybe