DACA members paid taxes?! Weren't eligible for benefits? WHAT?

Uhhh.. guys. Based on this document and image related, DACA members were eligible for SS cards, could pay taxes, weren't eligible for ACA, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Welfare, and a variety of other programs.

Seriously.. I thought these people were leaches on society. I wanted them out out OUT.

Now it looks like I believed a lie, hook, line, and sinker, that somehow these people were stealing from lawfully abiding, tax paying Americans and essentially getting a free ride!

So what gives? Who's right?
DACA = Leaches? Or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

nilc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/DAPA-DACA-and-fed-health-economic-supports-2015-01-30.pdf
instagram.com/p/BYo0Sw8DMV4/
archive.is/yvJZl
cis.org/Report/Illegal-Not-Undocumented
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Document I refer to in OP: nilc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/DAPA-DACA-and-fed-health-economic-supports-2015-01-30.pdf

bump

Anyone who's registered for DACA did so with an understanding that they would return to Mexico. This was never meant to be a path to citizenship.

>return to Mexico.

Was it only for Mexicans?

benefits? im white, can you explain to me "benefits"

>Cool LARP, bro.

I actually don't understand this at all. Why would it NOT be a path to citizenship? I think you are probably wrong and most people under DACA thought that Obama had basically granted them de-facto citizenship or that at least there was no threat of having to return to Mexico.

Not a LARP. I'm trying to understand how they were a drain on society if they weren't partaking in federal benefits. I realize that many universities which receive state and federal subsidies would provide tuition assistance to DACA members, so there's that.

I just thought the leaching was more profound.

If your under 35, your also paying into the system and wont see a dime.

So then what is the problem if we ask them to leave?

DACA opens up a pathway to citizenship.
Many of the DACA recipients have already been legalized thanks to obongo.
The main issue isn't welfare, the main issue is they flood the middle class and give beurocrats cheap slave labor.
Also the whole program, due to a loophole in ICE immigration policies, practically gives their parents amnesty by default, thus incentivizing more illegal migration and harming workers wages even more.
See pic related

Rule of law. Its bad enough that Hillary and people like her skate the law but if we allow illegal immigrants to get a pass who's next? Rapists? Thieves? On and on.

>weren't partaking in federal benefits
>SS BENEFITS LISTED RIGHT THERE, alongside Medicare

Very informative, thank you.

I know you are just pretending to be retarded, but not even Americans born in America has access to Medicaid, or any type of welfare until they have paid into the system for a minimum amount of time or are considered a ward of the state.

And any person that signed up for the DACA currently are not longer "undocumented" so phasing out the DACA won't affect them. It would be like saying phasing out the green card process negatively impacts people who already have their green card.

ACA is not a government entitlement. Anybody is eligible for ACA.

I've not seen a single cunt on this forum said DACA are leeches. Illegal immigrants and undocumented cunts are often leeches though.

They are modern slaves, but Trump is fucking the system, no right to jubilation and so on, but keeping paying taxes, DACA or not they can get full rights

the only leaches to society are the whites who've been here for centuries but are still poor.

Search up what "deferred" means. Deferred action.

They got EITC.

They got to go to their local public school and have whites pay the cost and suffer the degradation of school environment and standards.

>Americans who want jobs can't find any because illegals are taking up spots.

I swear, if one American citizen can't find work while an illegal alien has a job in this country, that's one too fucking much.

Mind = Blown.

Then they're stupid and didn't listen to the President when he announced it. instagram.com/p/BYo0Sw8DMV4/

Well, they get EITC, which is doled out "per child", so not only will they get every bit of taxes paid in back, they'll get and extra $1500 or so for every brown snot gobbler they produce. A snot gobbler that will be eligible for all those benefits the Dreamer is denied.
They also utilize E.R.s. When's the last time you were at the E.R., user? Because mine is a third-world country... and E.R.s are damn expensive.

Then WTF is with the outrage of Trump rescinding it? I think I'm beginning to understand what's going on. Image related.

11 states declared they'd challenge DACA in court and the administration believed it would lose if they attempted to defend it.

So instead of defend it, Trump rescinds the EO w/ a six month grace period in order for Congress to find a legislative solution.

11 States threaten to challenge DACA in court if the administration doesn't rescind it by September 5th: archive.is/yvJZl

Oh... hey, look at the date!

Bingo.

It's also a dangerous precedent to set with the Executive Branch making their own laws. The President is not the king.

Better to let Congress do it's job.

The media is also trying to portray all "Dreamers" as children. DACA applies to people ages 15-32. Meaning that the vast majority are ADULTS.

Don't care, get out!

It's also worth noting that most of those who are educated are educated in an area where there is surplus labor.
The ones who have actual valuable skills that the US needs will be allowed to stay, and I don't mean that as a consolation, it's just a matter of the US basic interests.
But what I think a lot are failing to see, is the long game with immigration here.
Mexico has already said they'll be "accepting" DACA recipients. Of course.
So what's that mean? It means Mexico has accepted mass deportations on a mass scale.
So when Trump deports the criminals, they can't say it's unheard of to take mass deportees.

>tfw you realize border jumpers were paying for the privilege of receiving a US education instead of being tossed back across the border
Nice try with a "one of us" propaganda piece, shillbot. Welcome to reality where foreign entities pay taxes, while not being eligible for citizenship benefits, which is pretty standard throughout history. Fucking idiot.

You're missing the point.

They are here illegally. I don't care if their parents brought them - it's the parents' fault not ours.

We have the rule of law - that means it appleis to everyone no matter how good the sob story.

Next point is if they get away with it, every third worlder in Africa, South America, India knows tey just have to get their kid into the USA, refuse to elave and then in 10 years they will be allowed to stay when Dreamers Part II starts up.

America was built by the white man. The blacks can stay as they were brought here as slaves though we should encourage them to go to africa.

Everyone else has to leave.

Also these:

>tfw making $16/hr and paying $600/month in taxes before I even see my check
With an extra $600 I could pay off my debts in a year. Why don't leftists simply call for tax relief instead of "muh minimum wage"

Sorry. Your lame attempt to rescue you illegitimate voters ain't gonna work. You been busted. Did you really think we were going to let you illegitimately import enough voters to make us homeless in our own damn country? FU and GTFO.

>Why don't leftists simply call for tax relief instead of "muh minimum wage"
>With an extra $600 I could pay off my debts in a year.
You answered your own question.

>Earned Income Tax Credit

You mean the federal government actually paid them? That's what leftists mean by "paid taxes."

Fight the bullshit.

Soros is paying these posters to flood Sup Forums with bullshit stories about DACA recipients.

Since Soros toadies are willing to make up stories, let me make up one of my own.

I did a survey of DACA recipients in my area and out of one hundred and five recipients, one hundred were living by selling drugs and robbing elderly US veterans. The rest merely live off defrauding SSDI.

it's a work permit, not citizenship

They paid social security 7.5% of their wages to a benefit they will never get.

WTF I want shitskins in my country now

Maybe not federal, but they certainly ARE eligible for several state-funded aid programs.
Such as CA's Medi-Cal.

OUT OUT OUT

Fuck you OP, break one law, leads to breaking many others

cis.org/Report/Illegal-Not-Undocumented

>Next point is if they get away with it, every third worlder in Africa, South America, India knows tey just have to get their kid into the USA, refuse to elave and then in 10 years they will be allowed to stay when Dreamers Part II starts up.

Fucking this. You give these people amnesty, you're send a message to the entire third world, saying "Hey y'all, come on in, your anchors babies don't even need to actually be born here anymore!" It would be disasterous.

I'm not a shillbot lol. I was just trying to fit in so you faglords would respond to my thread.

Jeeze, so fucking sensitive.

Yes, I see now also university tuition assistance which may be paid for by state or federal grants.

doesn't matter, we don't fucking need them and we don't want them either

They drive wages down.

They drive property values up.

They are there to create a Democratic party client class to vote for them using anchor babies.

We don't want them.

We don't need them.

All of this applies to legal immigrants as well.

How's that?

>media is also trying to portray all "Dreamers" as children.

Not exactly, they've already backed off that and shown how most are young adults with various jobs around the country whether it's being a teacher, doctor, first responder, etc.

BTW faggot, skip to the bottom first to read primary/secondary sources. Then proceed up and begin educating yourself of the futility of 3 card monte DC politics by faggots like Obama.

>Jeeze, so fucking sensitive.
Imputation of weakness. Classic catch-22 psycho-manipulation tactic.

If you refute it, clearly it struck a nerve.
If you don't refute it, clearly it struck a nerve.

I took that course too faggot. Your game is weak.

hey guys my name is alberto. I know this post will probably be ignored by most of you but i want to tell you my live story. i am the son of two peasant farmers from a small farm in guadalajara mexico and at the age of two with my parents struggling to afford basic necesities for their newborn son like diapers and formula due to a crop shortage they decided that it would be better for them to cross the border into the us. A country which they knew was far more successful and safe than mexico but they also knew that the trek was a long and treacherous one. It really isn't the fault of anyone how destiny plays out in favors of some but to the disadvantage of others and how there are so many things defined for each individual before they are even born. I will say that illegally immigrating into any country is not the proper way but in the end it turned out to be the right choice for my family and my future. In much the way I do not blame the pilgrims for sailing across the ocean to settle on the fertile lands of indians in hopes of a better tomorrow, I do not place culprit on my parents for doing the same. I am 24 years old now and I am a quant for a bank here in new mexico and I couldn't love and be grateful to this country any more than I am. I pay my taxes, I look after people in my community who need help, I am courteous to everyone i meet and I follow the law. Recently I've had the privilege of meeting a beautiful girl whom i plan on proposing to in the coming months if everything goes well for my future. So with that said, why do you want to strip all of that away from me? What harm do I bring upon you?

thanks for reading and God bless you and America.

>I'm not a shillbot lol.

No faggot, you gladly swallowed Obama's load without research and a thought in the world. Wake up will you.

>Recently I've had the privilege of meeting a beautiful girl whom i plan on proposing to
I know a great little spot in Mexico for your honeymoon.

>guys why are you against white genocide

traitors get the oven too you know

Lol assrekt OUT OUT OUT

Hello Alberto, go back and make Guadalajara Great Again. Take you cum-dumpster and copy-pasta with you as well.

kill yourself beaner. you could have become a citizen by now if you weren't a lazy fuck

>Recently I've had the privilege of meeting a beautiful girl whom i plan on proposing to in the coming months if everything goes well for my future.
Then marry her, problem solved.

>So with that said, why do you want to strip all of that away from me? What harm do I bring upon you?
Unfair, rule of law. There are plenty of other people that are trying to get citizenship.

You're literally a moron.

>did a survey of DACA recipients in my area and out of one hundred and five recipients, one hundred were living by selling drugs and robbing elderly US veterans.
Fun fact: when you make outrageous lies nobody believes you

Everyone else has to leave? I bet your white in-bred kids with their gender degrees is really going to lift the economy and progress them? Last time I checked mudslimes and poo in the loos were the ones with the programming and engineering jobs. Not you faggots. If you tone it down a bit, and just realize that yes LEGAL immigration does a tremendous service to our economy. We are talking against illegals, not legal. Without legal immigration your irish/scottish/whatever the fuck wouldn't even have been here.

Those 800,000 jobs would have gone to citizens. Also sage.

Yeah. I feels. I paid $400,000 into SS. How much of that you reckon I will get back?

What does sage mean? I've seen it around here.

>weren't eligible for Medicaid, Food Stamps, Welfare, and a variety of other programs.

i know this is a lie because all the spics have this in chicago. i live on the south side. beaners are trash. kill them all. no different than niggers.

The only thing that matters is they're further degrading American demographics with a people who are genetically predisposed to impulsive behavior, violence, and indolence.

Funny though, 'cause in my part of town I'm sure a bunch of them do too... at least STAMP benefits 'cause they use them at this discount grocery store down the road I go to all the time.

Oh, you're a geneticist now? Idiot.

Probably a fourth of that not even considering inflation. Also that 400k has been spent by the government already. It's not held for safe keeping in a little bank account. Government used it to fund foreign wars and Tyreesha's welfare already.

Oh you're a political scientist now? Idiot. I guess anytime you write a fact or theory I'll be sure to ignore it based on your lack of credentials. Oh you mean our body needs water? You a nutritionist or something?

LOL Fair enough, fair enough, let's not fight okay? We're all friends here

Not an argument

>Why don't leftists simply call for tax relief
They need revenue for muh social programs. So you can be kept in debt and others will be kept dependent on "free" checks.

It means your a newfag

>how they were a drain on society
You ignorant fucking sub-human let me explain.
This is only about being a drain in YOUR delusional fucking brain.
They broke the law. They don't belong here.
They never did.
Now I want your nigger ass to leave, too. You're too stupid to be an American, in fact you're too stupid to be fully white.
In fact there's no fucking way you're white. Show us a timestamped pic of your hand, shitskin/nigger.

Are you factoring scholarship funding into your equation?

>free public schooling
>free scholarships for the purposes of virtue signaling

>and most people under DACA thought that Obama had basically granted them de-facto citizenship
Well maybe they should learn how law works

It means you have to go back

was DACA even an executive order? I can't find it on the EO registrar

>how is it even possible that something like this actually existed and they kept renew it over and over again
well, when you're incredibly fucking desperate to not get sent back to a place where wages fucking suck (things weren't really that bad until we hit 2004), getting into this kind of stuff is your last resource. I even heared from a dreamer that this thing was the closest thing to slavery 2.0 because:
-i get to have a job
-being protected from deportation in exchange of paying taxes and don't get any of the benefits (don't like it, then this little shield you have to keep ICE at bay will disappear)
-aware that unlike the brayans and other cholos prowling around on the streets, the government officials know damn well where my place is and what i do for a living, thus making it very likely i'll get utterly BTFO if something like this were to happen
- literally "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" face

tough luck, but in all seriousness, these morons got fucked for the faggotry and degeneracy that the rest of the illegals do (which collect a lot of welfare, have lots of children and go around blasting their cancerous reggaeton/corridos shit). It can't be helped i guess, time for them to come back and learn that whining and protesting doesn't work at all.

>Now it looks like I believed a lie
that's what happens when you repeat like a parrot everything said on breitbart or places like this. Sure, Sup Forums has made many people become aware of the lies told to us by the lying msm, but it also spreads a lot of lies, which at most would cause do some stupid shit from time to time, but nothing really serious. Nope, they weren't leeches, they just got epically fucked for things the whole other bunch of illegals, that do steal from ya, did for a long time.