THE EMPEROR TWEETS

Hear ye, on this Tuesday, the fifth of September, in the Year of our Lord two thousand and seventeen, the God-Chosen Emperor of the Republic of America has spoken. Begone, heathen illegals! American citizens win again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI
blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2017/09/05/urgent-daca-legislation-economic-imperative-humanitarian-necessity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DIGITS CONFIRM

been waiting on this for awhile, I figured it might never happen that they actually started enforcing laws again before our country becomes a massive bodega shit hole

ART OF THE FUCKING DEAL

TRUMP GETS WHAT HE WANTS OR THE MEXICANS ARE GONE

CHECKEM AND KEK EM

Fuck off

Meanwhile people are using the pages of Hillary's new book at toilet paper.

What a glorious day.

Trump is my hero.

KEK IS HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's all so beautiful.

>follow the numbers

How many Rinos are about to be exposed for the spineless worms they are? Is not ironic that they want to allow people to come here and not be subject to the same constitutional law that native citizens are subject to? And they try to tell us that it doesn't matter, these people will follow all the other laws, just not this one.

I guarantee than current Mestizo-Americans will consciously increase their birthrates simply in order to negate any effect that deporting a few Mexicans will have. Generally speaking, Hispanic Americans have NO loyalty to the United States, and use pregnancy as a bioweapon in order to gain territory. They're animals.

wipepo need to start having more babbys
If we outbreed them, they have nothing.
Nothing.

This is the worst case scenario for Congress, the members are going to have to actually put their name on something other than increasing the military budget. This will be a nightmare for Congress. I can't fucking wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI

GET IN HERE AND TAKE A DRINK BOIS
THE FROG IS AMONG US

THREAD THEME

My body is ready.

post your best you have to go backs

I'm going to give you guys some insider info. They are going to trade Legalizing the DACA's for killing chain migration. That's Trump's condition to this. This is the killshot that stops the demographic change in the country by basically stopping 99% of Latin American immigration.

TRUMP IS BLESSED BY KEK

She looks more Jewish by the day. Is Kushner stealing her Goy powers at night or something?

FUCK YEAH that's the tweet I've been waiting for.

LOVE THIS MAN no homo

>They are going to trade Legalizing the DACA's for killing chain migration

They say that with EVERY FUCKING MASS AMNESTY

THEY NEVER STOP MASS MIGRATION

THEY NEVER SECURE THE BORDERS

THEY WILL NEVER GIVE UP 1+ MILLION DEMOCRAT VOTERS HOPPING THE BORDER EVERY YEAR

REFUSE EVERY AMNESTY

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

I know where they can go...

kek
oh Lolololololololol

good tweet and digits but at this point i want action not just words

Sweet Jesus the absolute butthurt in the reply tweets is pure gold.

Please let them go to Israel, it would be just perfect.

what is that? a shitty, chinese knock-off ivanka?

Microsoft is supporting DACA. They are lobbying Congress to push immigration reform:

>For the 39 Dreamers that we know of who are our employees, our commitment is clear. If Congress fails to act, our company will exercise its legal rights properly to help protect our employees. If the government seeks to deport any one of them, we will provide and pay for their legal counsel. We will also file an amicus brief and explore whether we can directly intervene in any such case. In short, if Dreamers who are our employees are in court, we will be by their side.

blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2017/09/05/urgent-daca-legislation-economic-imperative-humanitarian-necessity/

Damn. That tweet is gonna have the Rats and RINOs crapping cubes.

IOW, we have 39 janitors we don't want to have to replace with black welfare queens...

You got to hand it to the Rats. They never fucking quit.

PLS JUST LET US KEEP OUT CHEAP LABOR AND NOT HIRE ACTUAL LEGAL AMERICANS REEEEEE. If youre having all these megacorps reee about this shit you know youre doing the right thing.

Wow she looks like ass

I hope Microsoft likes paying for legal counsel for 39 illegal immigrants, their families and extended families, kids, their kids and family living in Mexico and trying to cross the border illegally just like their relatives.
Hopefully they are forced to uphold the trend and Microsoft is bankrupted by illegal taconiggers so I can play ps4 for cheap.

The winning... never... ends...

PRAISE KEK

ISRAEL WILL FALL.

JIDF ETERNALLY BTFO.

WELCOME TO PALESTINE

>in a way that puts hardworking citizens of our country 1st
NO NO THEY'RE MOSTLY WHITE STOP THIS THIS IS RACIST

#DREAMERSforIsrael

My bunghole just leaked a little reading this? Can a man get wet?

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Only if you have a tight boipussy

BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD

Yes, I hope Microsoft goes belly up under legal fees.

The lions sing and the hills take flight.

The moon by day and the sun by night.

Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.

Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

"hardworking" is racist code talk for white people. i.e. THIS IS HATE SPEECH REEEEEEEEE

I fucking love Trump.

Orange chimpy zionist ruining everything

Fuck yes. I love this man.
Doing exactly what he said he'd do.
Brilliant how he puts this issue at Congress' feet.

Is that pic actually accurate? I've seen some of the Bernie pages (fucking lol) but that's about it.

soon...

I'm a spic and i can assure you that "Mestizo-Americans will consciously increase their birthrates " is false because of my personal anecdote, I'm 27 and never had a gf. having a kid? psssssssh forget about it

ditto

i know goys, lets all take a nap! besides, his son-in-law is jewish so he'll never do anything we like anyway.

Bigly opportunity here.

Hit Twitter, #DreameratoIsrael. Topic, spread misinformation that Israel is granting sanctuary to dreamers deported from the U.S.

Make this happen faggots.

>tfw left bottom corner looks identical to a middle school friend
F-Fernando? CreĆ­ que eras enfermero

A woman blaming men for her own stupid mistakes? Never heard that one before.

Did Jamal steal your gf too? I feel your pain, amigo.

SHUT UP GOYIM SHUT UP SHUT UP

im worried desu lads. in the past """comprehensive immigration reform""" was a code word for amnesty

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

thats pretty far-fetched though. now, if we did the same thing with canada; I can see people believing it.

THIS

GODSPEED YOU WEAPONIZED AUTISTS
MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

>because of my personal anecdote

derp
if it's not you, it will be MexiChad knocking up eight 14 year olds.

OY VEY STOP BAD GOY. OPEN YOUR BORDERS IT IS GOOD FOR MY SHEK... I MEAN THE ECONOMY

Look at me, Moishe. LOOK AT ME.
We are the jews now.

KEK SEND THE DREAMERS TO ISRAEL

what's up with Sup Forums thinking all DACA people are hispanic, I know a few Korean girls who are gonna have to leave because of this

#DREAMERS4ISRAEL
>#DREAMERS4ISRAEL
#DREAMERS4ISRAEL
>#DREAMERS4ISRAEL

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

This. We're gonna get sold out

This will force a Jewish response.

DRIVE THEM OUT

Techfags are almost worse than pink haired sjws

A
Thanks for reminding me to post
>inb4 concern shills
guess it's too late now, isn't it?

Look at the bright side. They love Kimchee.

How did they get here?

While you right-wing assholes celebrate over worthless victories, we grow stronger year after year. Just like how prop 187 killed the GOP in California, this is going to kill the GOP in Texas.

but that's wrong you dum dum
>

Not if they get married first. ;)

God Bless Trump. He's going to get all of us laid as these DACA bitches will need men for citizenship.

KEK

Checked. Confirmed. It's happening.

Nobody on Sup Forums is a republican moron. We support Trump

>here at (((Bloomberg))) we love slave labor

I actually donate $10 a month to the GOP to support Trump but that's just me.

Can amnesties be revoked?

Why not donate to his campaign directly?

I do it through the Trump website but that ultimately goes to the GOP I think because he is actually president now. Before he was elected the money would go to his campaign, but we already won that battle.

Yes. It's merely a question of bookkeeping and Will.

I'd recommend donating to a Senator/Representative/Governor you like personally (so you know where its going) or to the Pence SuperPAC (because you've invested in electrical equipment).

What we need is to change the law to abolish birthright citizenship, then revoke all prior amnesties as unconstitutional, then declare that anyone who chain migrated here as a family member of anyone who was so amnestied is now illegal. 90% of spics will be eligible for deportation under this scheme I bet.

I personally like His Excellency President Donald J. Trump.

Nah, they're too fucking lazy. The poverty makes them have a billion kids, but the gibs makes them not worry about the future so they actually cut down. The brown surge the Democrats expected keeps happening so they have to keep letting in more and more.

Is pic related right?

>7D telepathic underwater chess

Top, L-R: Guadalupe Victoria, Pancho Villa, Cesar Chavez

Bottom, L-R: Chalino Sanchez, El Chapo, Aliena Illegala

An immigration reform is something i hope trump does good, I don't mind him kicking illegals out, but i also don't mind a few good apples staying, i dont think there's been a president with such a high focus on immigration, so i hope he does it right, because so many presidents before him have obviously done a shit job

top L is actually Santa Anna
very similar though

War is inevitable. This just helps to splinter and fuck-up the system even more before the bodies start dropping.

I'm just waiting for him to do something that makes it easy for europeans to move to the US.

Then I can finally drive around in a massive truck and shoot guns while eating a way bigger burger than anyone ever should