STYXX ON INFOWARS

THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING
youtube.com/watch?v=u9w8VAxcHHw
Just short of 26 minutes in

To think I was following him back when he was something like 40k subscribers.

Styx don't give a fuck, he'd skype with Hillary after she had multiple strokes confined to wheelchair and drooling at the mouth, if he'd think it'd be interesting...that's about all...peace out.

Imagine my shark
That's about all, peace out

EMAJUN MOI SHUHOCK

OK listen up Alex: there is no god I mock your holy texts I am god also who gives a fuck if white people die out? Conservatism is about doing all the drugs you want. Peace out.

A fence sitting (((libertarian))) with really pedestrian talking points is repeating the latest headlines with basic bitch insight on Infowars?

WOW WE'RE REALLY BREAKING THE CONDITIONING OVER HERE YOU GUYS I HOPE THEY TALK ABOUT HOW DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS AND HOW LEGACY MEDIA IS DYING SOME MORE. It says a lot about Infowars that the last actual conspiracy guy they had on was Mark fucking Passio like 5 years ago.

Where the fuck is the SPQR flag Styxxxx you fucking sellout bitch.

lol he keeps calling him "Carl."

It's TARL, Paul. TARL.

Dugin has been a regular guest lately which makes for a crazy crossover episode. "Atlanticists are ve veal racist, Aleks"

Well it makes sense because Dugin is (((civic nationalist))) anti-white Globalist that's just coming in from the other side of the field. It's all Hegelian Dialectic puppet theater, man, i don't know if i'll be able to trust fucking anyone at this point, really.

Well said Sergei, they are just as bad as the SJW's maybe even more annoying at times.

Your thoughts on god emperor Putin?

i was following him at 2000 subs when he posted random shit and religious vids

Crazy to think even Assange listens to Styx

is that real? Why would he? The only thing Styxxx tells you is how the legacy media is dying as the ruski said.

Honestly suprised they have a self-admited occultist on their show. Their christcuck base might get pretty mad.

that lock of hair being so blatantly intentionally placed in front of his eye is fucking annoying.

you don't have to try so hard, Tarl.

>they are just as bad as the SJW's maybe even more annoying at times.

It's just zanier, more hip Fox News at this point. Alex dropped all pretense at confrontational journalism and the whole deviroce thing was a perfect opportunity for him to triangulate. DUDE GAY FROGS LMAO. He's been talking about Atrazine since the had the black backdrop studio with the table shot from the 3/4 front. That's what, 2010? People have really fucking low attention spans and just don't realize how much of a sellout he is at this point.

He's going to win the 2018 election should he decide to run.

>The only thing Styxxx tells you is how the legacy media is dying as the ruski said.
this. have no idea how he got so popular.

spoon clank

Trump is a literal wizard ignore Trump's actual words and actions listen to this elaborate fanfic I've invented

Yes but what is your personal opinion on Putin?

It's real

Styxx is the Fallout 4 and MGSV of YouTube commentator vloggers. You think hey, this is fucking neat i'm totally into this thing. But then after 20 or so hours you realize that it's wide as an ocean but deep as the puddle, and every next thing is going to be EXACTLY the same as the previous one, with no fucking variation or any sort of volution.

Nice try, FSB

no NO this can not be !!!

He also talked about the political race and gave his opinions which were pretty funny and often correct. There also weren't a lot of people openly supporting trump outside of memes on YouTube.

lawl Jesus Christ I'm genially curious, don't get to talk too many Ruskis.

wow two insufferable back-tracking faggots jerking each other off, yup this is alt-lite youtube

Oh god it's fucking Molyunexe. The guys makes millions off of Bitcoin then calls his listeners thieves if they don't donate to him. Fuck him

Why has Styx obviously done an illuminati one-eye symbol thing?

>not realizing he was monitoring Sup Forums and telling us what we wanted to hear.

apt analogy. Styx says the exact same bullshit over and over again.

At least he wore a shirt.

Who agrees that Youtube's censorship is motivated by advertising $ and not leftist/sjw authoritarianism?

SHUTUP AND TAKE IT FAGGOT

TAKE IT LIKE YOU TAKE EVERYTHING ELSE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"CNN is dying, that's kinda funny, GOOD!, thats about all, peace out. "

Ebin

>He also talked about the political race and gave his opinions which were pretty funny and often correct.

Wrong. This is a typical example of someone shitting out a bunch of predictions and then when one of them is right, he acts like he's nostradamus. His election predictions, besides the overall point about Trump winning, were wrong. He was saying ridiculous shit like Vermont and NY going red.

He just takes Sup Forums threads and regurgitates them, while adding his own spin, and his own spin is the retarded and/or factually incorrect stuff

*spoon clank*

Are you new or something?

You wouldn't?

hahahah fuck forgot the spoon clank

10.2/10

"ok now i want you to put your left hand over your left eye"
"why?"
"just do it lmao"

SANTANISM IS NAHT AH LUGITIMAHT FERM AHF PROTEST

I can't watch this faggot. He's deliberately not wearing any shirt, flashing his bare chest. Hes obviously gay, and I fucking hate gays and trannies.

That's right, goy! It's nothing but corporate self-interest! There's nothing ideological behind the censorship at all! And it's certainly not jews, no sir!

...This excuse might've worked on plausible deniability back when they just demonetizing videos and pretending that the reason for censorship was because of ad association. But that went out the window when they started putting non-monetized videos in limited state.

These youtube e-celebs are faker than fuck. Infowars is controlled opposition

This was what Styxx was saying in the interview brah.

I didn't say you were wrong in your first post :)

I just said TAKE IT

>anyone who isn't 1488 and constantly naming the jew isn't worth listening to
This is an unbearably retarded mindset.

Has he ever even taken a definitive, strong position on fucking anything, ever? Everything is (((kinda))) funny, everything is (((sort of))) interesting. Fucking fence sitters are the worst, man.

Oh, right, the thread is for that faggot. Didn't realize, just thought I saw a stupid post.

How about I put my penor in your stinky mouth?

L E W D

he disagrees with intervention in Syria and thinks the missile strike on the Syrian airbase was a bad idea

Its a form of fundamentalist religion.
They can't NOT be autistic and incurious.

and he supports freedom of speech, supporting freedom of speech is a radical stance that Tarl has take. Thats about all, peace out.

>If you take a strong stance on anything, it has to be either a hammer and sickle Maoism or 14/88

You have been HEGEL'D, retardo. At this point David Icke is worth listening more than soft (((level headed-liberatrians))) like Styx or coppos like Infowars, because at least the fucking sticks by his guns while obviously realizing how insane he sounds. That takes conviction that indicates you're in it for the long run, and won't flip the moment the next trend comes along.

Go shove a fence post up your ass, Mr. Too Cool for School Fence Sitting Rick and Morty Centrist Fag.

why the fuck do you guys post a literal 'satan worshipper xD" with long unkempt hair that wears gay clothes and makeup

what the FUCK is his problem
MOVE YOUR SHITTY HAIR OUT OF YOUR FACE FAGGOT

Calm down guy Satan doesn't exist.

pls stop posting reddit

Thanks for the support guys.

obviously faggot then what about the make up and cross dressing

Wait Styxx do you think CNN is dying? Is it kinda funny? is that about all??? peace out???? clinks spoon

He certainly does in terms of semiotics and psychology. Church of Satan had all kinds of very, very intelligent people claiming top level membership before LaVey started being a bit too obvious with his personal fuckfest/circus for hire scheme, so they moved on to the Temple of Seth, along with his own fucking daughter.

*clinks spoon behind you*

That's about all...

Peace out.

Isnt Styx a fuckin closeted crossdresser? Post the picture someone.

gib partyhat

>Assange tweets his Youtube

>Lynch memes him

Yea we're gonna need to see a Twitter confirmation of any trip, faggot

1 post by this id

LUL

so this is what it's like when MEMES, COLLIIIIIIIIDEEEEE

>le not extreme enough for me

grow up

IMAJUN MUH 10.2 INCH CAWK

I hope no one takes this styxhexenhammer impersonator( )
seriously.

>Taking a firm, clearly defined stance on anything without peppering it with safe words like "kinda" and "sorta" is extremism

hello there redditfriend how was your day, i tip my fedora in your general direction my fellow mature centrist gentlesir

styx is Mr Metokur tier. Just repeats obvious shit in a fast voice.

Not a bad guy but basically without substance.

I was his 3rd sub back when it was just a few of us jerking off and fucking ourselves in the ass with wine bottles on video chats.

Watered down ideology to survive on youtube is useless for anybody who has spent more than 15 minutes on Sup Forums or twitter with factual talking points.

I was subbed back in his satanist edgy time.

No timestamp
No Styx

Fuck u

mr metokur is much more charismatic and funny than styx will ever be, also we get great in-depth content about various facets of the internet, he popularised Terry Davis

>Styxhexenhammer666 !uKBkPmQFYk

Wear a shirt you faggot

It's not really him.
(see; )
Please calm down.

i was the one who was chilling with him eating MRE's and petting his cats who were then kittens one day and said, 'hey baby, you ever thought about making a youtube channel ?'

we love you styx, just stop laughing off geo engineering saying it's impossible then claiming to be an occultist

Are you dumb or something?

He was painfully slow to redpill on Youtube's censorship crackdown too. Looks like he's seen the light, though.

Don't you have a movement or someone elses hard work to ruin?

People still >implying
that this
is real
styx...

Why does PJW identify as an American? Why doesn't he spend his time worrying about his own cucked garbage country and fuck off?

sorry alex you're too quick to jump off the wagon when the terrain gets rough - you're just a vitamin salesman for intro-level conspiracy theorists

i can't fucking stand styx he is such a self righteous cunt
he's one of those kind of people i just wouldn't feel one bit bad about hurting

When it comes to e-celebs, I like Styx and Dilbertman, but that's about all.