How do I become Christian?

I'm as red pilled as can be but I cannot believe in a god. I want to be a Christian because it's morals are objectively the right path. However, I can't bring myself to the belief of a higher power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUyFMCbqGZI
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0
youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY
amazon.com/Last-Superstition-Refutation-New-Atheism/dp/1587314525
youtu.be/FbkQjIeJFec?t=10m16s
amazon.com/Occult-Renaissance-Church-Rome/dp/0990954722
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gnosticism.

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

Look up Chuck Missler's videos on Youtube.
He's got tons of good ones and a "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours" series from Koinoinia House.
Chuck does a good job explaining the foundations of the faith and why the Bible is true.

Sorry but your not looking hard enough.

And people who dont go deep into investigation dont get a right to speak.

Get out of here with that Jewish shit.

You ask yourself: "Do I believe in god?"
If the answer is anything but, "yes!" then you're not a christian.

Pagan here.was Catholic for a many years I'd you don't believe you don't believe simply as that.

>Mensa
I sincerely hope that you are not stupid enough to pay for a membership. It's nothing more than a fart sniffing, hug box of liberals who all believe that they are the most intelligent person in any given room. Anyone who attempts to call attention to their intelligence, or to overuse large words for the sake of sounding intelligent, is obviously just an idiot; myself included.

Here you go OP, these helped me, some serious redpills:

1. youtube.com/watch?v=GUyFMCbqGZI

2. youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0

3. youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY

To further add to this, (((Christianity))) has been subverted long ago. Don't follow the churches... follow Christ and his teachings only.

Just keep swimming , if you seek you shall find. It's harder for me to believe in no God.

bump
I'm in the same box

Don't let your lack of faith or hope or sense of guilt, whatever these whipper snappers can relate to hold you back. If you don't believe or know ask the God of the Bible to show you he is real. I asked one day and he showed me without a doubt. But I already knew to be honest just running away from my conflictions.

we are all a simulation so there has to be an admin

What if we're all little bits of the admin...

If you can believe in objective truths then you might as well believe in a god.

The Architect of the Matrix is the Demiurge.

Believe in God and Jesus who are separate entities not one being like the Catholics tell you.
Follow the 10 commandments and don't be gay.
Killing is not the same as murder so don't worry about killing scum when the war starts.

Your brain has likely been scrambled by materialism and modern philosophy. I highly recommend this book for a start:
amazon.com/Last-Superstition-Refutation-New-Atheism/dp/1587314525

This guy gets it

> final phase

So you really think the human body just developed on its own from pond scum gestating over billions of years? You think all that pond scum came together just right to create your senses, eyes, ears, nose, brain, circulatory system, digestion, liver, heart, kidney, etc? Then we have earth, which is basically a self-contained, self healing nuclear reactor. That just happened on its own from a "big bang?" From nothing came something? And then there's that Van Allen belt protecting earth from the most severe of cosmic radiation. That was also just a freak of nature, right?

It's more likely that this was "created" by a power we can't even begin to understand than it is likely that this just happened on its own.

With regard to Christianity, it is the human attempt to put the mysteries of universe and life into a context we can understand. Maybe Jesus was God's way of showing himself to the planet, maybe not. But the fact remains that it is a good moral and social code to abide by. If you follow that code, it is virtually impossible to make a mess out of your life.

They say the Bible is a gift from God and that is indeed true. The Bible is essentially a user's manual for how human beings should conduct their affairs. It is a gift because someone took the time to write this down for people and preserve it for all generations. Imagine if there was no Bible and people had to figure out how to live, through trial and error, on their own. In essence, that is what has happened the last 70 years and we can all see what a mess that has created.

My answer would be to study fields of biology and quantum physics. I don't know how people can study the world and not believe in a intelligent creator.

Buddhism is the key my friend.

Christ was a faggot.

You have to stop thinking of God as a magic sky wizard. Instead think of God as the ground of all being, the necessary Being.

Look at Michaelangelo's sistine chapel, that famous painting of Gandalf God touching Adam's fingers. Don't think of that as literal. Instead think of it as the difference between God and Man being less than the tip of a finger.

Too easy to slide into nihilism with Buddhism if you don't have a solid teacher.
However, mixing Buddhist practices with Christianity is where it's at.

Sort

If you are interested then go to one of your local churches or bible studies.

Don't rely on the racist white identity "Christianity" you'll learn on here.

>My answer would be to study fields of biology and quantum physics. I don't know how people can study the world and not believe in a intelligent creator.
Look at the human body. It's basically a collection of biological parts that each have a specific function. It's not unlike building a car or a building or a computer. It's hard to believe that all this just came together on its own.

It's easy to slide into nihilism from pretty much all philosophies once you see enough of the world.

The trick at that point is not committing suicide out of boredom or disgust, and using your resources to the benefit of both yourself, your community, and others from there.

Then just tell yourself you're doing it for the social and moral benefits. If you believe that you should lead a morally upright life, why would you object to being reminded of that once a week on Sundays? If you value interactions with others of similar belief, why not go where they are - the church?

I believe eventually you'll find an authentic faith, but it needs to develop naturally. Being around other Christians will help that to happen, while reinforcing the morals you already hold. In fact, the only reason I can think not to are laziness and maybe discomfort about not contributing to the offering (which is optional in any case).

>posting an online IQ test
>atheist

I understand what you are saying. I must agree, I do conplement my religious practices with Christian morals.

My religion gives structure, but removes the condemnation associated with traditional Christianity.

I don't think Christianity as a whole, creates a good person. That is why I take the good, caring aspects of Christianity and apply it to a Buddhist faith.

Christianism is about Philosophy.

You usually end thinking there is a creator and discard Big Bang materialistic World.

You can lear values from the tells in the Bibble.

It is some ancient knowledge compilation.

Bingo.

Christianity is not suppose to be self help
Or a religion but taken from script, the power of God to those who believe

Take a page out of the Jew playbook. Many are atheist but consider themselves "culturally Jewish".

Be a good Christian. Attend church. Fight back against the new Atheists and their faggot ass, fedora-wearing, Christian-bashing cult.

Dude OP I'm in the same boat sort of.

I've wished so fucking much that I was able to believe in Jesus and accept him fully. I don't like being a smart ass atheist. But I don't know what to do. If I just say ok I believe now then I'm full of shit and if God is real he will know i don't really believe so then what's the point? I hate it.

I said it before but I think being very intelligent is the problem. And I don't mean this as an elitist thing. I just mean, I question stuff. I'm a skeptic. My friends who grew up in church aren't that intelligent and they believe more than anything. I envy them.

>Attend church

I wouldn't do that.

See these: (especially the 2nd one)

You can end up following any question down to total nihilism.
I suggested this earlier, but watch some videos on Youtube by Chuck Missler.
That and pray for guidance even if you don't believe. Just pray for guidance.

>I want to be a Christian because it's morals are objectively the right path
follow the morals without believing in their god then? Are you retarded?

If you come on this site, you should be able to do it.

I figured it out when I became redpilled. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the elites are clearly trying to push us away from Jesus & God through propaganda. They want to kill off the religions so they can become 'God'. Starting with Christianity, because Christ is the bigger threat. They've been trying to kill off Christianity, while pushing Islam and using it as a tool of death/destruction. They are pitting us against each other.

If you don't believe the other propaganda they feed you, why do you trust these people when they tell you there is no God and are actively trying to kill off Christ's name before your eyes?

Remember, the same people do this are the same people who killed Christ. They will kill anyone who speaks the truth, and Christ was the eternal truth.

Thanks man. I'll look into him today. I appreciate the advice.

IQ120 here

Think of God = Nature

There is only one truth, the truth of nature. You cant cheat nature. Sodomy will sooner or later end in the spread of mass diseases.

When you think of it this way it makes all sense. Religion is just another "tool" for you to rule above the people underneath your IQ

youtu.be/FbkQjIeJFec?t=10m16s Take another red pill.
The Skyfather impregnates the Mother with rain, sperm. This gives life, and with the Father, they gave birth to a Sun.

Dudskie, It's a lifelong, objective pursuit. You can ask even a hardcore Bible thumper from deep southwest Arkansas, and, if he's honest, he will acknowledge similar thoughts openly.

We have a Christian community over at 8ch, pic related. OP, please give us a visit. God bless.

look up jordan peterson

You can have a moral structure without religion.

look up deism.

Yes, Michael Hoffman calls it Churchianity. He's a brilliant writer. He has clearly shown the Qabbalistic infiltration of the RCC and outlined it in his books, piercing the Neo-Hermetic traditions of Pharaonic Egypt and exposing Pharisaic Babylonian Catholicism, banking.
amazon.com/Occult-Renaissance-Church-Rome/dp/0990954722

why not

become a Muslim

Don't many of those in power and their secret sects believe in an adulterated christ , where Satan is the actuall savior in their view?

Yes.
They believe that Yahweh was the evil one and Lucifer/Satan was the one trying to liberate the individual from the oppressive "ruler."
They believe that when Lucifer/Satan will come back and rule for the benefit of everyone and he will engage in a war with Christ who is supposedly trying to enslave us.
Basically, reverse what we are taught in Revelation.

This is what they believe.
Unironically.
This is what they believe.
I've known many of them in my life. They're adamant that God and Christ are the evil ones.

Christianity is not mainly about worshipipng God but about the salvation of your soul.
Also, you probably cannot bring yourself to believe because you think you know what a god is. You don't.