DACA recipient here. Came here at 4 from the Korea, 22 years of age now. Grew up through the US education system...

DACA recipient here. Came here at 4 from the Korea, 22 years of age now. Grew up through the US education system, never left the US. Graduated last year with a Nursing degree and managed to land a full time nursing gig in a great hospital in the city.

I pay taxes, I have my own place as of last month, got a bunch of great lifelong friends and a fantastic GF, but now I can only legally work and stay here until 2019 when my DACA stuff expires. Then I'm forced to say goodbye to everyone I've ever known and start a new life with my skill set somewhere else.

It's easy to demonize us, say how we don't belong here, how we should go back where we came from. I've had PMs telling me I should kill my parents, others saying how I should spite them, how it's their fault and I should hate them for it and blame them for their actions. My point is every one of us DACA kids have our own stories, our situations are different. We did come here legally. My parents were sponsored by a corporation in the UK. They screwed them over by cancelling their work visas after. At that point they had already settled here and had investments that tied them down.

At the end of the day they gave birth to me and yes, what they did was unlawful but it's also because of them that I was the first in my entire family to graduate college. My parents worked hard to give me my education. They scrapped by with cash jobs. We've lived in basements and now they're business owners. It's hard to understand from my perspective but I'm not going to hold it against them after all they have given me.

The truth is some of us DACA recipients give back so much to US society, we're new graduates, we hold prestigious degrees from ivy's, we're Doctors and Nurses, firefighters, engineers, architects... some of us are even in the military.

I was planning to continue my post-bach education here but unfortunately this is the harsh reality for us if Congress doesn't do anything in the next 6 months. I'm fortunate for all the experiences I've gained here in the US and the memories I have from here will stay with me for a lifetime.

don't come here when u get kicked out

memes have consequences

You can apply for residency but you haven't. Are you retarded?

Nice reddit comment nigger

>My parents worked hard to give me my education.
Which was not as hard as following the law

>now they're business owners
If they follows laws like regular americans, who would be the business owner? an american?

I hope you fucking kill yourself.

Didn't read your post. Just wanted to say bon voyage. That's french for get out nigger.

I'd kill to live in a country full of my own people. Step up, nigga

Haha! GOODBYE FAGGOT!

Fuck you

this pasta is getting stale
>in all fields

I saw this shit from a leddit screencap

TL;DR Go back to Korea. They need you there.

"Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors, to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit."

The program was written to DEFER your deportation for 2 years, which you could renew (if accepted) but which also could be denied.
You had all this time to get legal. But you always knew...because of the way DACA was written as a DEFERMENT (and not a permanent license to remain legal)...that you'd either have to get legal OR go home.

Time is up. 2 years + 2 years + 2 years deferment is all you're going to get.

>deferment
>thinks it means forever

obviously still can't speak english

time togo back gook
just in time to fight the norks

die in a car fire.

Youre only going to find a bunch of retarded faggots here. The fact that you made this post would suggest that you are a retarded faggot too.

well, look at this way you got a good education, good work ethic, you are making money, an im sure you speak korean so you will be a good asset to your motherland

US needs to avoid setting a precedent for legalizing illegal immigration. If no strong penalties are applied moral hazard will arise concerning legal/illegal immigration.

Go back legally.

Stop responding to obvious pasta you fucking mongoloids

>company fired my dad so his work visa expired and he just ignored the law because parents had investments... while living in someone's basement

sad blog and i think you're leaving some important parts out (how do you have enough money for investments while living in someones basement) but your parents are the ones that screwed you. should have done things the legal way.

What the fuck were your parents thinking OP, my mom is from Korea and I'm a military brat. My mom had to jump through hoops, pay all the fees, learn english, to come here LEGALLY. Why do you get exemptions when my parents did things the right way. As a half Korean I'm ashamed that your Korean parents didn't know better, Koreans aren't shit tier type of people to try to abuse the system like this.

Look everyone, Sheklesteins new strategy, pretend DACA punishes 10,000s of "based" Asian illegals since the goyim empathise with them (even though they overwhelmingly hate Whites)
Fuck off Shlomo/Chang

How long does it take to become a citizen if you're in the DACA program, and how long does it take without? Is it 7 years?

Tldr still have to go back

If you're so valuable then why don't you ask your hospital to sponsor you as H1B? You allegedly have the skill set and case for it.

And wtf were you parents doing? 16 years doing nothing to obtain citizenship?

I'm a leaf helping my girlfriend move into Boston for the last 4 days for school. Just got internet, now all of pol is talking about "daca".

What is this? Will it make America whiter? Will these beaners start being shipped to Canada because of this?

>The truth is some of us DACA recipients give back so much to US society
Lies. You take more than you give, and often take from law-abiding citizens because "muh right to be here because I exist!"

You take jobs that, as illegals, were never meant to be yours. You claim to pay your fair share of taxes, but illegals couldn't because only legal residents and citizens can--illegals don't and can't have the paperwork/status to pay such taxes. Yet you enjoy many benefits/privileges that are only reserved for citizens (and to some extent, legal residents). It doesn't matter if some (((corporation))) screwed your parents over. You should've left once your right to be here has expired. Also, you should've never trusted filthy Jews to begin with. You vermin claim to be upstanding and law-abiding citizens of this country but by staying here, you're all criminals. Such talk of lawfulness is hypocrisy and nothing more than outright lies--you are no different from the niggers who mug people as you staying here is robbing someone of what's supposed to be theirs. Most of you don't even become fully Americans. It's always "X-Americans". You're either American or you're not, and you WILL go back. You like Kimchi? Abandon all that bullshit and gorge on only fucking burgers or go back to Rotten Cabbage Land. No Gook-speak or you go back to where you can talk gooblygook all you want. When we tell you to kill your fellow gooks, you don't question it. You just ask how many or you will be sent there to die with them.

all that and you didnt once think to apply for citizenship? let me guess, you took it for granted. Betcha in commifornia huh enjoying those nice nursing school gibs? well ya know what, times up GET THE FUCK OUT.

Fake and gay.

South Korea is a first world country with good paying jobs and a Christian backbone.

Fuck this bullshit larping

dat ass tho

Why did you never apply for actual citizenship. You had plenty of time, you should have realized daca wasn't permanent.

Nice pasta faggot. Saged

You took a job from an American, leeched off our education system and are responsible for rent inflation. Fuck off back to whatever hole your parents crawled out of, maybe use your free American education (lol) to better your own country instead of displacing people here.

>what they did was unlawful but-

Stopped reading right there.

22 years ago? That´s 1998 right?
Korea was not and has not been a 3rd world country since... forever?
You lying shitcock.

If you're eligible for a visa based on professional skill, apply for that.

If not, it means we can replace you reasonably well with a citizen.

Does Korea give citizenship to kids who were broght there at a young age by their parents?

You have to go back

Your people and country will love to have you back, imagine how much better you can improve their quality of life

I have my own place as of last month, got a bunch of great lifelong friends and a fantastic GF, but now I can only legally work and stay here until 2019 when my DACA stuff expires.
>Then I'm forced to say goodbye to everyone I've ever known and start a new life with my skill set somewhere else.

GOOD!

I DID EVERYTHING "RIGHT," GOT GOOD GRADES, AND IM FUCKING UNEMPLOYED, HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND LIVE WITH MY PARENTS OUT OF NECESSITY BECAUSE I CANT FIND A HALF DECENT JOB.

HOPE YOU GET DEPORTED! KOREA HAS A VERY STRICT IMMIGRATION SYSTEM. WHY SHOULDNT WE?

>what they did was unlawful

This. Shit I wish they'd send me to South Korea, I'd marry a qt girl and have a ton of angry hapa kids

Getting approved through that waitlist is horrible. Takes years.

I sympathize with you my fellow American, I want you to know that I welcome you here and I don't really think most of the young people in your situation are bad folks at all. The reason why people in this board and outside love to bash and demonize you is that even though ya'll came here illegally and were at one point had nothing but dreams, you have been able to become someone and pursue your dreams, something which the people here despise and envy because even though they've had all the luxuries and opportunities in the world by simply being lucky enough to be born here, they are people with no redeeming qualities, with no aspirations to become anything and live unfulfilling lives.

I just hope that this whole fiasco is resolved soon and you're allowed to continue living your life and fulfilling your goals. Best of luck to you friend.

Join the ARMY.

You are a massive cuck.

I hope this is pasta

5 years probation to become a citizen, can't renew DACA after this, so OP is fucked.

If you really love the country and your life that much, just do the sensible thing and apply for residency, green card (I'm not american I'm not sure how it works but I know you can do it.)
Then just move back into your own life, even if it takes a year to go through that process, treat it as a gap year and travel for abit, explore your home country. Make the most out of a "bad" situation.
You know at heart you shouldn't be here, so do the proper thing.

He's had since he was 4. So like 20 years? A nigger this lazy shouldn't be an american

you have to go back m80

Man, it fucking sucks to have lawbreaking shit parents. Too bad they came to a society that changes high offices every 2 to 8 years. You should totally blame the country though, definitely not your parents for using you as a glorified anchor.

Why are you blaming America?

Blame your parents for coming the crime in the first place. Stupid napalm dodging chinks.

this fucking horseshit again, fuck this LARPer

How much is Soros paying these posters to flood Sup Forums with bullshit stories about DACA recipients?

Since Soros toadies are willing to make up stories, let me make up one of my own.

I did a survey of DACA recipients in my area and out of one hundred and five recipients, one hundred were living by selling drugs and robbing elderly US veterans. The rest merely live off defrauding SSDI.

Only had 2 decades to sign up and waited the last months

>It's easy to demonize us,

No demonizing friend. Just following the law, take your lumps and then go through the process the right way. You're obviously very accomplished so I know you can do it :)

was just about to post something similar.

YOU ARE A LIE OP

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK GOOK
I FUCKING DESPISE YOU ILLEGALS

You should've been gassed long ago.

Can you do this in south korea? Overstay your visa, stay illegally, work illegaly, have your illegal kid go to school, college, get scholarships meant for citizens and then work?

Wow. I didn't expect all this negativity...to the people saying I should marry my girl - she's a polish DACA recipient so we're both in the same boat haha. She came here at 6, we went to nursing school together.

A lot of you have asked why didn't I just apply to be a citizen here - simple answer is I can't. DACA recipients have no special pathway to citizenship. We are given a SSN to pay taxes which allows us to obtain an ID (driver's license). We also receive authorization to work here legally. That is the extent of Obama's program, which we have to renew every 2 years (. The only way to obtain a green card for us is just like everyone else: leave the US for a minimum of 10 years and then apply from my native country (which means I will have to wait more than then 10 years and also means that there's a chance I might get denied).

A lot of you asked what my plans are. I'm planning to start my master's in either Canada or the UK. Some of you probably think I'll just pack up and go back to Korea, however having been in the US my entire life I didn't get much chance to practice the Korean language and thus only speak it and cannot write. During college I've also picked up some German so who knows! Planet Earth is a big place and there are TONS of great countries! :)

I knew writing this and being so open about my life to the internet would garner some hate. I just want to clarify that I've never been handed a silver spoon, everything I had today I worked for. DACA kids are ineligible for financial aid and most scholarships no matter how great your GPA is. We got no hand outs. I started working to fund my tuition as soon as I hit 18 using my work authorization (working retail at places like H&M, Wholefoods). We had to work our way to internships and professional jobs just like other people. I did not steal anyone's spot. I took SAT exams just like you guys, applied to colleges across the country, had in-person and skype interviews with Admissions like you guys. I put on a suit and tie to be interviewed to get into my nursing program just like everyone else. I proved I had skill and proficiency when dealing with patients just like everyone else.

No, it has that image, but it's a developing country with a terrible work culture and shit pay.

Don't care, don't enter a country illegally.

you're totally not an idiot

you're dumb

At the end of the day Koreans don't integrate into American culture. You will have your social circle in America but still be Korean and have the Korean complex. You will only support your own businesses and likely never talk to actual Americans so why the fuck should I care?

>I've had PMs telling me I should kill my parents,
>I've had PMs telling me
>I've had PMs
>PMs
>t. authentic 4channistan oper8tor LOLOLOMAO

why are leftists so bad at everything, even the simplest of tasks like not knowing Sup Forums doesn't have a PM system

You have to go back, and defend the homeland.

That is why America called Land of Free.

Imagine how fucked he would be (if that weren't a pasta), a korean 22 year old who didn't go through the korean education system. Not only would he be in cultural shock from the insane working culture, he would be a nobody to his own people, muh if you don't have a degree from seoul university you're worth jack shit

bitch you posted this thread already
enjoy the free trip back to korea, you piece of shit

No, immigration has always been restricted. Originally to only white European Christians. Land of the Free refers to our natural rights enshrined in the constitution.

Slav here.
Parents brought me over as a kid, legally.
I have lived here since 2000.
I would have no problem with getting deported back to my based Visegrad ancestral lands tomorrow.

Have an anchor baby pleb.

I would say not to worry about it, that ending daca is needed so congress can do their Fucking job and pass a permanent solution to this problem. But we all know that Congress can't get anything done. I feel for you bro, I really do

I broke into your house one day and started living in the basement. I never cared for your permission until you found me and wanted to kick me out. I know it's easy to call me a criminal and a creep but look at all the nice things I bought for your basement that I'm enjoying myself! Yes, the turds you found several times on the hallway were mine but I only want to talk about the things that I bought for your house!

Trumps administration is evil. Only reason he is ending DACA is because his goal is to start a race war so all whites vote for him in 2020. He is trying to make you all rise up.

Memes aside, move to Australia they'll take a nurse and your girl may be able to come to, you'll basically live in a better version of America were the only two major groups are East Asians and Europeans.
>inb4 fuck off we're full
My mum is Aussie with family going back to 1823 and I have citizenship btw before I get slagged off for being a Pom

Most dreamers will probably stay but I think ending it is more a deterrent for the future than a mass round up and deport.

apply for citizenship and wait in line

>his goal
Shut up idiot.

I wish that were true. He's sitll doing pretty good, though.

>so we're both in the same boat haha
Did they give you the tickets so quickly? At least you'll be with her on your way back.

trump is litrally hibler XDDD

too bad you're a dirty non white you have to go back eventually, should have done it earlier

Sorry, but saving western civilization is *drumroll* not about you. I wish you the best of luck, but this is necessary.

I did. Took me 10 fucking years. You want it enough you will find a way.

y tf wud u leave korea? living there is better than living here.

korea is a great place ot live. don't be sad. and korean passports are always welcome to visit the US so you can visit your friends whenever you want.

Why dont you just apply for citizenship or marry an american woman?

When it is to open borders, ppl are like "take us all in"
When the deportations start, ppl are like "i do pay taxes, i don't deserve it".
Either you are with the mass, or by yourself.
Also, a nation is not built upon taxes only, but hey the states should take everybody in, since they created so much mass immigration from corrupting and bombing all over the world.

funny how you managed to accomplish so much for yourself off the backs of americans but never bothered to make yourself legal

see ya later paco

And you know this from experience? Bullshit.

>At that point they had already settled here and had investments that tied them down.
I know this is bait. But that is the sentence where your parents broke the law. They weren't LITERALLY tied down, they just didn't WANT to go back. There was no reason why they couldn't have gone back other than they didnt fucking want to. Your parents are assholes. Be mad at them, not trump. Or be happy with them, they allowed you to stay here illegally for many years so that you acquired a fantastic education that you can make use of, somewhere else.

So why don't you just apply for citizenship, green card, or work visa like every legal immigrant? If what you say about your life is true, should be a breeze. You can pass the citizenship test, right?

Am I the only aussie thatsees this word "Dreamers" thrown about and think they are called tgis because theyre dreaming if they thibk they can stay. I mean I just imagine old mate from the castle and his son.
>son: dad can Pedro stay with us until he grows up he won't cost too much
>dad: tell him he's dreaming

>backs of americans
Brainlet pls. This guy said he pays taxes.

pretty sure they dont have 40k college tuition. its a first world country but without all the gibs and minorities. theyre more innovative than americans when it comes to technology. perhaps a drawback is the military service, but this can be viewed as a coming of age ritual and you probably will gain positive traits from this.