How can you avoid taking the black pill?

How can you avoid taking the black pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White boi scared we gon steal his girl lol

There is great power in darkness user.

Oops forgot I had my flag on

By keeping your mouth shut

well no surprise there

You take the black pill

you enter the blackness

and you emerge reborn through your inner light

White girls love the black pill

Stop asking stupid questions.
Suck it up bitch.
Get to work and make more white babies.

Here's a question "how do i avoid taking the white pill?"
by being a moody little girl.

Reach down into your shorts. What did you find in there? A pair? Grow up.

Learn to live with it and better yourself or fucking die.

none. at. all.

Watching Hitler speeches

that's active coal for when you have the shits

Where do black people live in Canada(what province)? Ive never really seen more then like 1 a day if im in the cities. Never otherwise..

Ignore reality.

We need religion. It counters the blackpilling emptiness.
Stop discouraging it.

Get your life together. Cutout unnecessary distractions. Work out, study/learn and find people you can trust and rely on. Become someone who people can look up to and rely upon as well. Whites are suffering from a sickness on an international scale, and it will take strong men to change it. It all starts with you. Strong individuals will make strong families. Strong families will make strong tribes, strong tribes will make strong nations. Lots of people are in the situation you're in, it just depends on if you will fight or die off like the rest of the world wants us to. We need all the able and willing men we can get, don't let your people down.

You can't avoid it unless you haven't yet fully digested the red pill... But you can make it through the black pill more quickly if you focus on yourself and self improvement.... Nihilism is a bitch.

Toronto is even worse than Ottawa I hear. That's kinda scary because Ottawa gets more niggerish every year, it's actually really bad here. What province do you live in that you never see blacks? Saskatchewan?

this guy knows
shit works wonders

I will hold that meme in my heart and mind forever.

why does finland have such shit candy?
salmiakki is it?

Black pill doesn't do anything for you unless you want to be depressed.

The redpill reveals the truth and it's on you to save the day. You might not succeed , but it's better than dying knowing you didn't even try.

I live in Toronto, they live in an area called the Jungle, there's a mall next to there I always went to go to Zellers when I was a kid, they sit in the food court and eat McDonald's and KFC it's scary there's like 20 niggers at a time there

Oops had my flag on again

the big cities all over the country, medium cities in ontario (these ones are mostly caribbean or african immigrants or first gen of that)
small towns in nova scotia (these are black loyalists from during the american revolution)

what's the black pill? fucking niggers?

I just go to work, excercise/lift, have fun with buddies, drink casually, hit on girls.

Nothing crazy, and I already know the end is in sight.

By taking the ironpill.

those are good when you have gippy tummy

This.

Recognize illegitimate threads, and ignore, sage or report them. These "pop quiz" instant feedback spam threads are what Mark Zuckerberg wants social media to look like: no discussion, questions only come from one direction, meaningless little "feelings" answres flowing the other way, everything fed into algorithms.

I don't know how to avoid it initially, however, with the wisdom of darkness and knowledge gained through self evaluation, the black pill does indeed fade away.

I don't take any ideological pills.. I am what I know.

Anybody got a non-pixellated version of this?

It's a Jewish psyop and there was never any strong argument for it, it's the equivalent of being bluepilled in that you just go along with whatever.

It never caught on.

>How can you avoid taking the black pill?

Believe in Christ.

What's the ironpill?

>Save le white race!!!
>China already pushing for gene editing
>world will have to do the same to compete
>everyone will just be a mish-mash of genes from various races
>"pure" babies will be stigmatized, shit job prospects = no sexual market value

>cut out all the estrogen
>drink from glass
>get some good ass filters
>grow and eat your own food
>eat protein >eat dark leafy greens
>lift
>marry a christian white virgin 20 year old
>be a fucking man
>take mushrooms
>communicate with God
>devote your life to Him
>have 3 white kids
>arm yourself to the teeth

That's all

Basically self improvement.

The absolute state of /nu/-Pol right here in this post

>no heh pill

>neo-paleo

Don't post that demon around here

I thought the black pill was just nihilsm?

sorry breh

>everyone ends up looking white because we are most attractive

you cant. just take it and get it over with.

The black pill is like that episode of Dragon Ball Z where he uses the Kaio-Ken while Super Sayian. It kills most people, but if you survive it then nothing is impossible anymore.

Most of Sup Forums only takes one or two black pills and go back to normal but the majority of Sup Forums can't image how bad things really are. It's as life-changing as the redpill.

what do leafs actually do all day besides shit post ?

just stop thinking, dont question anything, its alllies, just watch TV, dosome retailtherapy, become an organic gardener.

or face reality and be counted with the men.

Pretty much this.

You won't ever find the Lost Dutchmans goldmine.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8

Don't avoid it, it's just what we were born to do

We don't shit post

You and Australia should fucking marry. I swear to guy I just saw the same thing the other flag, only that guy was trashing "Abos", but with the BLM flag, and then changed back to Aussie and said he forgot to change it back.

Everyday seems like the blackpill becomes less daunting or scary! Considering taking it myself..

swear to god I just saw the same thing the other day*

Depends. Lots of neets and other freeloaders the rest of us work usually not too hard as 50% or more of what we earn is taken to support said Neets. Shitposting is half therapy half menta illness depending on the user.

I wasn't shitposting, I just put a fake flag on exclusively for this thread where I could say "oops I didn't change my flag" HAHA trolled you losers

You don't. The black pill is the sum of the hardest realities. It's the ultimate red pill. Take it and overcome it. But only in small doses. Too much can cause you to get discouraged and leave the movement.

You can't. Sorry the moment you are as deep down the rabbit hole to ask that question, you can't. Try not to rope yourself, and if, you were simply too weak and deserved it anyway. Good luck, and remember to have fun