HOT SHIT

HOT

They totally lurk

DONTCHA

DONCHA???

I'M YOUR DADDY NOW - SAY MY NAME!

Link to tweet, plz
also, when's the new season start?

The shit Stone and Parker must know. I bet they know a ton of people who are kidfuckers and would love to spill but have to be careful about it.

Imagine they come on pol and ask for us to make a thread for them talking about that bs

That's just a screenshot from a old South park episode. Obviously just a joke for cheese pizza day lol

aren't you sleepy fellow kids?
so tired. . .
I think we all need a. . .nice. . .sleep. . .

S-skippy?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

I think I'll go to sleep.... so tired.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, your tricks dont work on me btw zzzz

They know.
The mom in this animated series is voiced by Brooke Shields.

shhhhhh
Podesta IDF is out in full force today

Matt Stone is one of the most decent Jews I've ever seen, in every interview I'm amazed at how un-neurotic and open he is... I'm sure some people would associate South Park with the degeneracy agenda, but for my money Trey & Matt are subversive geniuses who really understand the power of free speech, without getting preachy (most of the time)

Why bother? They could just make an episode where the kids want to go to a newly opened but somehow popular pizza parlor, their parents agree but half-way before they go Gerald/Skanhunt42 asks Randy if he's heard about "The pizza" and shows him some Pizza Gate threads to him and the other parents but for someone reason they can't "take back" the pizza trip promise and instead decide to stick to them awkwardly at all times. At some point they might accidentally harm an employee and kill him thinking he's a pedo(for humor). In the end they could either make it so that the manager is really a pedo but for funny reasons nobody notices and they humorously kill him and he burns away with the restaurant or that they were all innocent and just opening up a pizza place which might become another place in South Park's universe or try to mash them both.
Something along those lines prolly

>gAY
HA GAAAAY

I wonder if they'll mention us by name or just place subtle hints the normies can't pick up?

>complete sentences come out of his mouth
>penises must go in

subhuman anti-intellectual scum

YA THINK YA

We know it's you Matt

>South Park fan fictioning this hard

South Park's originality has gone down the drain. You can almost always predict what's gonna happen next unlike the old days.

So what do you suppose is going on in this episode of American Dad?

>Roger is dressed up like Steven Spielberg
>Toshi is supposed to be Jonathan Ke Quan
from Goonies (and Indiana Jones)
>Both Spielberg movies
>Bends Toshi over and ass humps him
>Singing "What's Good Enough For You is Good Enough For Me".

at least it sounded better than the whole entire previous season, you insufferable faggot

lol your gay

SPIELBERG FUCKS BOYS, DOES THAT NEED TO BE SPELLED OUT

And you know Parker and Stone are clean because the scientologists spent a year digging dirt and following them after they exposed the Xeno shit, and concluded they are exceptionally normal, if not bordering on boring people.

the latter I'd imagine

The worst anyone's going to find on those dudes is that they did drugs. Nobody cares if hollywood cartoon makers do drugs. They did LSD, weed, maybe some blow. Nobody cares about that. No heroin. No meth. Probably not even ambien.

I love how retarded you all are, this site has been filled with pedophiles since day one. You've never gone after them at all, but now that your political enemy can be poorly framed as a pedo you can't control yourselves. You actually have these shitty memes saved on you pc. The only conclusion could be that you belong on r_Donald and not here.

satanic upside down 666s

>shitty memes
while youre still on your soapbox explain

u gay af nigga

All that's missing is a decorative ceramic deer.
>Cracks open Bacardi wine cooler

>Good Enough
It's the Cyndi Lauper song from Goonies user

>Sup Forums pedos
>>>people who actually fuck and traffic kids
Fuck off shill

Imagine if they know TAOCC and maldraw existed
I wonder how much they know about Sup Forums

wrong

i prefer hand drawn pure 2d meant for headpats.

these people hurt real kids. thats unacceptable.

The election results probably tipped them off.

yes, even Alex Jones has moved on
>pedophiles communication on the same board as you in real life
>Fictional scenario's dreamed up by symbols in pictures and emails about eating pizza

Yes, I'm shilling for reality, to expose your hypocrisy.

The shills are here!

AJ got pressured

Now that the shills are here, lets see how long till this gets deleted...

How bout some breadcrumbs..

>Sedalia, CO.

How about some more? PieZanos in Sedalia, CO

Just watch Chicken Lover, it's from their earlier seasons. It's a subtle redpill.

WRONG. So wrong I've have never seen anyone this wrong, South Park is cucked to high hell and pure evil

>Child Tracker optional
yeah last time I checked pepperoni wasn't part of cheese pizza, the joke doesn't even work and they're doing it on purpose.

Channel 4 News

>Child Tracker optional
followed by
>>>#NationalCheesePizzaDay

notsureiftrollingorjustretarded.jpg

>With some luck, I will sacrifice a chicken in the backyard to Moloch.

I love South Park but racists need to know one of the creators is a Pro-Gun Control Jew and the other is a cuck married to a single mom former stripper with a black kid.

american dad is utterly cucked, there was one episode where haley said her secret fantasy was to get raped by a pack of niggers. fucking disgusting

WHAT

South Park had a pretty funny season during Trumps election but I'm Looking forward to the new video game

MY

They completely failed to read the Zeitgeist and had to rewrite the entire last episode because they thought they were so smart and already knew the outcome, essentially alienating large swaths of their audience all for the sake of making a political statement in a climate where people are sick to death of every entertainment medium being exploited as a half-hearted soap-box.

I hope all of their future endeavors flop.

this

SKIPPY

and this

South Park is controlled by (((them))). Why would they reveal the truth? Don't watch cartoons anyway. Cartoons are degenerate. You should act like a real man and fight for your race.

nah thats definitely someone larping as a shill. ending the sentence in lol is the give away.

Hey OP wanna watch some podesta videos?

Brand new unseen b4

>also, when's the bew season start?

First, it would be when does, not when's, which I assume would be when is.

Second, new season starts sept 13

bump

SAY IT AGAIN

>Seth MacFarlane show
>Bluepilled
Always 1 character in his shows that plays the liberal douchebag
Brian in family guy and Haley in American bad

It wasn't the last episode that got rewritten. It was episode 6 or 7.

the meta-plot of american dad is just about Stan, the die hard american christian conservative republican capitalist patriarch, slowly learns that all of his values are wrong and that the current democratic platform is right.

Either way. By killing off Canadian Trump and turning Mr. Garrison into Trump they came out looking like pathetic losers. Because now they can't even call out Trump for shit without backtracking and looking like limp-wristed losers.

>The metaplot is that times are changing and that's bad
Your kind makes me groan in exhaustion

The only funny part was how they wrote themselves into a corner.

>de facto current year meme
KYS normie.

Nigger times have been changing for the past two decades. Why do you losers keep acting like you want to be boomers when you hate boomers. This hypocritical faggotry is rampant on pol

what

it happened and they use characters with identical likeness to actual anons

youtube.com/watch?v=K99E-KDLiUE

the video isn't very good quality, but the woman who is promoting tolerance in this episode is weaing a star of david necklace

from the episode death camp of tolerance, south park used to be based

When did I say anything about boomers? Jesus Christ. Please end your life now.

We'll see how they pull off whatever it is they have planned.

Top kek.

>Deflecting
A FUCKING LEAF
By Allah end your life so that I do not have to sully my hands with your blood

>yfw
>You think ya hot, shit don cha?

Now I'm reminded of episode where Bill Cosby gives birth to a boat

How long before the paid shills show up and reeeee pizza gate was debunked, despite the majority of evidence suggesting it's real

i feel so sorry for you that you've watched this show enough to know anything about the characters, even their names.

Au contraire, aquafresh!
Who do you think are the hackers that are obviously working for the feds that claim to be anonymous now? Who do you think are the faggots in antifa who have connections to nambla? Who do you think are the ones who want to unironically want sharia law happen so they can have their lolis and bachi baze boys irl? Who, aquafresh?
Don't assume were all not paying attention.

They're going to do what any cuck does when they get called out. They are going to double down.