A shekel for your thoughts

>jews living in white countries: Sup Forums says no
>jews living in middle east: arabs say no
>jews not living: 200 israeli warheads say no

so what's the solution to your age old JQ?
everyone wants jews gone but nobody comes up with with a solution that isn't a shitposted Final Solution
what should be done to make you goyim happy given those circumstances?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
history.com/news/nazi-germanys-madagascar-plan-75-years-ago
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>200 israeli warheads say no

Who are they pointed at? because it's probably not me

Antarctica maybe?

Send them all to Israel, then nuke Israel.

do you have any defensive pacts of any sort with any member of NATO or someone allied with a member of NATO? because this means the russians, pakis or chinese will nuke you and a whole lot others if a nuclear world war commences
even if you do survive, the majority of the first world won't. that's enough of a deterrent to keep atomic weaponry sheathed unless an apocalypse is here

Those camps were working pretty well

right
given the fact it's just a way to make us dead, why would we and pic related agree to that?

Ok, Kikes what is your game?
I live in a Jewish area (Moved there to get away from mudslims) The council keeps the refugees away to keep you guys safe. But when I first moved here people where like "White people are raycist! White must go!"

Now its "We must secure the future of white children" And now a kike actually funded a reopening of a church.

So why have you guys gone full on vegeta on us?
What you up to?

sep23 nig it's coming
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323

Israel's nuclear deterrent is only effective in scaring the sand niggers. Any western country could easily destroy the whole nation of Israel with little effort

history.com/news/nazi-germanys-madagascar-plan-75-years-ago

just got to clean out the current population.

They are pointed at every major Nation in the world.

> what is the Samson Option

haven't you watched requiem for a dream? it's a classic example of getting high on your own supply
unless your bongjews are different from american lib kikes, they're typically upper-mid to mid-upper class members. they never had to deal with minorites in their life aside from the Starving African and Jews for Free Palestine fundraisers, because that's what their safe and cozy environment showed them what blacks and arabs are like
when reality hits you like a hammer to the point of having your kids assaulted by muslims for wearing a kippa every other day, you tend to go realpolitik real fast.
elite jews are obviously fuming at level 1 jews that stop being full blown cucks but it'll still happen

I actually don't mind jews who aren't trying to genocide us while lying about having been genocided
I can actually think of many based jews

the whole point to it being called SAMSON Option is the fact it'll be used during or after Israel gets destroyed, idiot
that's why we keep our nukes in the secret desert silos and offshore on nuclear subs

I hope the Israelis blow every mudslime out of existence. my problem is liberal jews in the West. if supporting Israel against the mudslimes is the price of dekiking the West, I'm all for it.

Yeah they're all mid-class here. That does make sense though, the Jew here used to live in the next town along but that's nearly overrun now with migrants and crime shot up.

So it is just Jews learning "The path to hell is paved by good intentions"?

won't stop what's coming

I'm just being honest with you, people are waking up to reality and will want blood. Israel is the hub of Satan. I know not all you are guilty but Israel is literally the occult Satanic Illuminati headquarters and will get the shitstorm when it starts, I mean just the way it is not much can be done about it

are you saying your typical white anglo doesn't learn this? because then you're fucked. at least white americans have learned from experience and become pragmatic enough to vote right wing this time

The solution is the Jewish Autonomous Oblast but of course it's not your precious Israel so you kikes would surely never agree even though there's no around to bother you anymore.

do as you must and we'll do the same

You all got played by the Kabbala occultists the hardest, they used you and you fell for it hook line and sinker and were even giddy about it all thinking you were part of the winning team, you were the original divide and conquer useful idiots. No one to blame but yourselves really

>you

What do you think I can do in all of this? Same as you we are all screwed the same guv. All we can do is watch it play out

>jews living in poland
Come Aaron, we dont saw u long time ago.

Who gives a shit about what the Arabs think?

We are fucked, we don't really have a right-wing party except Ukip. (There's BNP but they don't do anything) My goal now is to hide amongst you Jews until it gets so bad they leave for Israel. Then I'll move somewhere up north (like iceland) where its too cold so Muslims get vitamin deficiencies and end up moving somewhere else.

You don't know how bad it is over here. I'm surprised we still got a royal family.

you're mixing jew factions again, like Sup Forums always does. kabbalists aren't evil because they aren't molochites like the rotschilds, so they're distinctively right wing and pro-nationalistic in their approaches here
they even got Trump elected because they feel an overly latino'd brown USA would be bad for global stability and GDP growth and neither is good for Israel in any capacity
if you want to look back, Rabin and Sharon being cursed with Karet by them, for the same reasons. I suppose this makes them evil if you're a leftist, but I doubt lefty/pol/ would come comment in my thread

Schlomo, you guys killed a lot of us in the Russian Revolution, more than we killed of you all in the Holocaust. Get rid of the fucking Arabs for us and we'll call it even.

We all know the solution kike, your inevitable gassing will be coming soon. #GTKRWN

are you russian? or at least a slav?

>you're mixing jew factions again
No I'm not just the opposite
>You all got played by the Kabbala occultists the hardest

I just argued against this and said from the start not all you. In fact the ones at the top aren't Jews by race or religion. Just saying you all got played like everyone else. It is just funny no Jews will believe it or admit it because they are indoctrinated from birth with a victim complex so they take pleasure in what is happening and contribute to it, that is until they get the rude awakening that they aren't and never were on the "winning" team.

Close enough? My great-grandparents fled the Soviets after WW2. great-grandfather fought for the nazis, kek

Anyway, just get rid of the Arabs and stay in Greater Israel after that. The Arabs will never stop trying to migrate to our countries.

>what should be done to make you goyim happy given those circumstances?
convert to christianity and change your names, that's what the Jews did in Western Europe

Eastern European Jewry thought they can stay jewish and look what happened

Problem is your elite just keep taking more land, and won't stop till they get the rivers they want. Plus too many Jews all over our nations.

Honestly the solution is to send all Jews to Israel. We would probably need to give you more land for that to work, so maybe create a second state on an island somewhere, or buy some land from a neighboring nation.

The average Israeli isn't the problem, its the liberal Ashkenazi's and the elite. Without them, Jews wouldn't be hated for the most part. I wish we could find a solution honestly, I am tired of all the fighting. I just want to execute the elite pedophiles and move the average Jew back to Israel. Things will look great for us all after that.

I am one of the handful on Sup Forums that is god tier red pilled and know Jews aren't a monolith. I know more than the Jews themselves in fact, my point is that others don't realize this which is why they will be out for blood against Israel and won't dissuaded when they learn the truth. As I said though doesn't matter much not much any of us can do about any of it

arab depopulation happens when arab WOMEN leave the middle east, not their 20 year old men. the war in Syria isn't really for a meme reason like greater israel, it's just to weaken iranian presense at our border

convert? I'm pretty sure they've just become cryptojews and imported all the muslims there

The Final Solution is the only solution. We cannot live with you bloodsucking leeches, even if it means total destruction.

How about you just use them on yourself? Everyone in the world hates you and you're a fucking parasite. Do something good for once and just end yourselves so we can have a civilized world and go to the moon and stuff.

Kike

ok bro

What do you all think about what these occultist Jews are doing? Do you all get pissed or try to fight them or support them? You think bebe is one? What is the general feeling in Israel you just turn a blind eye because muh Jews?

I find many on the Internet right's obsession with Jews to be bizarre. Pretending that modern society's problems are solely the responsibility of some sort of perfidious Jewish conspiracy is absurd.
2% of society can't drag the other 98% behind it without their consent - and, indeed, active participation. To loosely paraphrase Voltaire: if there were no Jews, we would have to invent them. The intellectual and cultural class of Jews - and I am sure this is what "JQ" people are referring to, since nobody could seriously have a problem with e.g. Jewish doctors, accountants or physicists - would simply be replaced. Perhaps WASPy Presbyterians would do it instead.
In my view, the solution to the "Jewish Question" - if indeed there even IS a Jewish Question - has nothing whatsoever to do with the Jews, but rather with us goys. Jews didn't abandon Christianity and all of the other elements of our culture en masse. You can lead a fish to water...
For what it's worth, I wish Jews living both here in the West and in Israel nothing but the best.
Nazism is dead. The sooner the alt-right realizes this, the better. Well, that's my opinion.

>so what's the solution to your age old JQ?

The final one, of course!

> lead a fish to water
A horse to water, that is. Oops.

>2% of society can't drag the other 98% behind it without their consent
You are literally retarded who do you think runs Disney? Eisner, he gives order tot he presidents they give orders to the VP's and it trickles all the way down. A board of directors (10 people) run entire corporations of 50,000 employees you massive faggot. The president and senate run the entire US. Let's see that's what a few hundred running a nation of 300 million, eat some paint

I don't give a fuck what you do in the Levant as long as you stop subverting western countries and allow christians to make pilgrimages. Kill as many Muslim subhumans as you want

they converted to lutheranism/catholicism and changed names. There's one thing that Jews could also do - don't aim for positions of power, although I know that's unlikely to happen. The reason why jews are controversial is because they are in positions of power or economic influence. Notice that muslims aren't controversial because of that, but because of they're capability of violence. If you aim for positions of influence, then know that the public will more or less observe you. What happened with the Jews is what happened with monarchs and aristocrats of Europe. Elite murder, or the Germans thought they were killing the elite, but in reality they killed impoverished jews. This is why you don't have poor jews anymore in Europe

we don't like outright FIGHTING other jews, that's true, even when they're retarded, evil or plain insane
but I know several zohar kabbalist rabbis, like Firer and his cancer patient NPO. they're, or at least can be, good people

>oblivious
>leaf
checks out

>they're capability of violence
their*

What if we indoctrinated the Jewish children and taught them real values as they grew up? What if we got rid of the Talmud, but allowed you to keep your Torah, and raised you on a system of goodness and kindness.

Would Jews still grow up to become backstabbers and high-functioning conmen?

>2% of society can't drag the other 98% behind it
Can't?
Can't?
Are you absolutely sure you want to say that.

we just need a scientist to fake a brekthrough discovery of shekels in mars, and proceed to make a trail of shekels from earth all the way to mars so when all jews get in their rockets we just blow the fuck out of them

circumcision needs to be outlawed ASAP too

>Firer and his cancer patient NPO. they're, or at least can be, good people
Well true same with diff factions of Masons/occultists but the ones at the top like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds literally want a future like Stargate where they are worshiped as God kings and the ones in the "club" there are about 8,000 people or so that run the world and are fairly even mixed between Jews and Gentiles, but again Jews are their army of useful idiots that work to do their bidding to accomplish their goals, not all of them of course but overwhelmingly the pleb army is kikes. Don't real Jews give a fuck they are satanic pedos?

there isn't a single kid, teenager or young adult I've ever met that knows anything about talmud
ffs
like some other jew pointed out, it's like an imageboard for rabbis. it's a massive printed archive that discusses autistic and frequently violent and detached bullshit topics that rabbis thought up
Imma give an example. the first born calf of a cow must be sacrificed as an offering. so a rabbi posts a question in the book: what happens if a cow births her calf straight into the adjacant vagina of a second cow, which then births the calf out? since the calf was birthed twice, is he a still a firstborn?
... and similarly autistic shit. the majority of israelis don't even really know what talmud and mishna and all that shit are, much less base life decisions on it

Do Messianic and Talmudic Jews even know they will be sent to the FEMA camps also if they don't follow the new Pharaohs?

You worship Satan. Your religion is evil that seeks to divide humanity and "rule". You know in your heart that you are human beings like us. But in your own sick and twisted Sin of pride, we become Goyim human animals.

Your talmud is Satanic in Nature. Islam, the direct oppenant of Zionism, is the one true religion.

Yep.
Jews invented autism
Il bet all shekels these goys wont survive 10 minutes into seder pesach

>there isn't a single kid, teenager or young adult I've ever met that knows anything about talmud

I buy this (pic related not mine not trying to be a dick about the last part) as I said I am one of the few on Sup Forums fully red pilled to the full scope of what is going on, but that is only the case this generation really

if they all love israel so much, they can all move there
want more land for isreal? you do the fighting

I'm pro Trump but I remain deeply disgusted that American presidential candidates (both) were compelled to go pledge fealty to the pro Israel lobby group (forgot the name)
The US-Israeli "friendship" is more trouble than its worth

it's not that important anymore because non-israeli jews are considered a sunk cost. we don't really count them unless they move here and we're not holding our breath
the average births for jews is going up in Israel itself because of haredis
arabs on the other hand are finally beginning to slow down because their standards of living are rising and it costs more for them to start a new household

What do you all think in Israel will happen after 9/23? Do most of you even know it's coming? Have they prepped you for it bunkers and what not?

ah so at least you yid subhumans admit you have nukes

the world should treat you like it treats Iran

Jews have committed a holocaust in the middle east

Israel is the equivalent of Nazi Germany

Good possibility they haven't told you I know most of the Jews in the West haven't been told as you said you have pretty much written them off. I know how your people are about biblical prophesy and shit prob believe whoever survives it is God's will and what not. But the tribulations are about to start you think Israel will survive it?

lol who gives a shit about arabs desu

I keep telling the retards here that whether they love or hate Jews, they should support Jews living in Israel.

It sometimes seems like those pushing anti-Jew stuff are actually Muslim. Like, someone makes a big rant about removing the kikes, and gives positive feedback to anyone supporting them, but when I drop "removing Jews and Muslims", they tend to get very huffy and not very positive any more.

pro tip: everything the Germans have demonized for was actually what the Jew did in Russia and the rest of Europe. The Jews always were the "Nazis" and the Nazis did nothing wrong

That is hilarious.

you all not supposed to talk about 9/23 or something lol? Where you go dude

Holy shit, stfu

I don't believe this meme either..that fact remains that if hitler wanted them gone, they'd be gone..it is nothing more than the jews attempting to give an inch since they know we've woken up

The biggest redpill that Sup Forums won't ever accept is that the highest seats of current power are still mostly white non-jewish men. I wouldn't be surprised if all this Jewish hate is directed by them to get the heat off themselves.

>jews living in middle east: arabs say no
This one. Arabs will be powerless because of the nukes.

>if supporting Israel against the mudslimes is the price of dekiking the West, I'm all for it.
This.

>I don't believe this meme either..that fact remains that if hitler wanted them gone

This isn't a meme you don't understand what it means or why it was done see I didn't say Hitler did it, only that the Jews wanted him too. There is a much bigger picture you aren't seeing bruv

They're acting in the interest of Jews, though. Their own people are suffering for it.

>The biggest redpill that Sup Forums won't ever accept is that the highest seats of current power are still mostly white non-jewish men

No the top are Jews, so called Jews anyway, they aren't really Jews, but yes Sup Forums doesn't know the difference or the nuance 95% of the people here are useful idiots they just spread w/e those of us doing the research give them, you can't expect them to actually look into any of this on their own