Hey guys. I think we're all on the same page here but this DACA situation is really bad...

Hey guys. I think we're all on the same page here but this DACA situation is really bad... We can't let Trump hurt our children like this. To express my feelings about this tragic news coming out of the new administration today, I made this Verrit that you can all share (authentication code 0443119). You can use that number to search for my #Verrit on verrit.com and spread the message about how Trump is betraying America and putting families in danger. Go over to Verrit and check it out for yourself, it's pretty cool and even Hillary Clinton herself has a #Verrit account

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/04-06-02-0266
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Virtuous actually meant something back then. It's a high bar.

Fuck no you have to go back bitch

Legally. Anyone can live in the US, so long as they follow proper procedures to become legal citizens. This isn't a hard concept to understand, and it baffles me that so many Americans get so touchy feely about suc ha simple subject.

It's the fucking law, feelings have no place in it.

>illegals who have contempt for our sovereignty
>virtuous
lol

Almost as good as
>Mexicans
>persecuted

Fuck off, shill

Did you consider the feelings of the natives when whites took their land? Why should I consider your laws or feelings when I take yours?

Oh man...

Why don't you cry about it, faggot?

100s of years ago. invaders keepers. Those dreamers are breaking the law and violate the constitution.

It's an order bulit in emotions not logic or real law.

What the fuck do you guys have against undocumented economic refugees?

You benefitted from taking others land by force so you think it shouldn't be allowed to happen to you? Well might makes right, 30 millions of us are already here, with more well on the way. You can't stop us.

Do you think George Washington could've imagined drug addled la raza chicanos?

>You can't stop us.

Clearly we can, or this thread wouldn't exist.

Haha, no. That is why we are fighting it. They fought it too, they lost. We won't.

How do you know what ANYTHING meant a million years ago?

There are dictionaries from the period that still exist in our language Paco.

You will lose. You've already lost when 30 millions of us came here.

>undocumented economic refugees
Stop with this offensive language. It's "undocumented citizens".

Gee I wonder How much is Soros paying these posters to flood Sup Forums with bullshit stories about DACA recipients?

Since Soros toadies are willing to make up stories, let me make up one of my own.

I did a survey of DACA recipients in my area and out of one hundred and five recipients, one hundred were living by selling drugs and robbing elderly US veterans. The rest merely live off defrauding SSDI.

I prefer "foreign nationals residing illegally within our borders", because that's what they are

>we're
>We
>our

top zozzle

There's still ten times as many of us, keep pushing and you will find that out the hard way.

this isnt a mutual relationship -- if i break the law, im not going 2 get a slap on the wrist

if u wanted a war all u had 2 do was ask more directly.
the crimes US committed r the same as every other nation & ethnicity, we came out as #1, thus r now evry1 else's scapegoat -- & we r still in the top 3 for most magnanimous nation, if not then #1. what's more curious 2 me is that the world community/the U.N would rather comment about how America has a racist problem (which is untrue -- there r no state or federal laws that restricts ppl based on their ethnicity) rather than point out that there's an insane dictator in NK who is threatening a nuclear power as he funds his military at the sacrifice of his own people

you mean predocumented citizens

>our children
"our children"
(((our children)))
what did they mean by this?
why do they expect us to vote against our fucking blood and the success of our own people?

I can take a wild guess.

>implying that there is a proper procedure for DACA people to become citizens
This is the crux of the issue. Are you really this ignorant?

>our children
No they're not
>verrit.com
Fuck you and Clinton

Illegal Aliens devalue the price of labor for american workers leach off our social services and take opportunities from our lower class every "dreamer" that went to college could have been someone from the white working class
tl;dr they have to go back

>using a george washington quote

Is that why he allowed allowed whites to immigrate and become citizens?

>Well might makes right, 30 millions of us are already here, with more well on the way. You can't stop us.
I think we're doing a pretty good job so far enjoy the ICE detention camps Paco

Don't load the site with fake facts guys. Why would you do exactly the same thing the MSM does? We are better than that.

>We can't let Trump hurt our children like this
>our

You have to go back.

>Well might makes right, 30 millions of us are already here, with more well on the way. You can't stop us.

Well then don't cry when the might deports you all and it's right.

Sage.

Lots of crap bait being cast around by the one-post blue haired fatties today. School must be back.

>30 millions of us are already here

And we have 300 million firearms. Do you remember which one creates political power?

Mexicans are neither virtuous, nor persecuted.

hmm

The founders wanted a white country. Stop trying to rewrite history.

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE

the "natives" didn't own any land, much less develop or own a country you stupid limp-wristed commie fuck

Is verrit the new share blue?

>Virtuous
rapists, killers, and drug runners
>Persecuted
living at risk of being killed by your own kind isn't really persecution. you can go back now.

George Washington isn't a signature on our Declaration, nor was he a framer of the Constitution.
In this instance, his opinion may be disregarded, without prejudice.

take down his statues too then

there is no war in mexico so they are not asylum seekers

>break country's law as first act of interacting with them
>virtuous

fuck off and go back to wherever you came from

>our children
I'm not an illegal alien, so... not my children.

>guys
= ShareBlue. Every single time.
>hey guys I'm gonna need you to turn your back on Trump in exchange for nothing okay guys?

There isn't, because DACA wasn't amnesty. What does the D in DACA stand for? Deferred.
All Obama did was sign an EO saying "we're not going to deport you yet, but you will eventually be deported." He also stated it was a temporary stop-gap measure. Well, it's been 5 years and Trump has simply taken the D out of DACA.

The natives were slave owners. Slave owners don't deserve statues or recognition, much less land, am I right?

founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/04-06-02-0266
The period is fake, the full sentence is:
>I had always hoped that this land might become a safe & agreeable Asylum to the virtuous & persecuted part of mankind, to whatever nation they might belong; but I shall be the more particularly happy, if this Country can be, by any means, useful to the Patriots of Holland, with whose situation I am peculiarly touched, and of whose public virtue I entertain a great opinion.
He was taking in exiled whites from a revolution in Holland. White people.
And the Naturalization Act describes who he meant.
>free white persons of good character

The SJWs are right, George Washington was racist, because when he made the state of mankind, and all men, he MEANT white persons. They all did. George Washington owned slaves, Jefferson owned slaves. We can't pretend that this magnanimosity is some sleight of the true nature, they made it clear who this nation was for, what this nation was for, and why.

And that's not a knock against him, the ideas of white people being a nation to themselves, not to give to the world as some burden, used to be an understood standard. It used to just be completely normal to feel a sense of commonality with yourself, and not have to untangle all this cultural programming to bleed yourself away at every conscious behavior, to people unbound to those rules. We must deny these people any sort of Founding Father retribution, and embrace that we are white, and that is good, and worth protecting.

you got the template for this?

The American Indians lived in the country of________. Please fill in pls thank

How does the Mexican government respond to the left's public accusation that Mexico is a nightmare and is basically a death sentence to live there?

bait/10

>You benefitted from taking others land by force so you think it shouldn't be allowed to happen to you?
By your own logic, you can't be mad that we are forcefully removing them. What is even your argument?

Mexican government doesn't refute that because they can't. Mexico is TRASH

>verrit.co

someone give ideas on what to put on the site

No, I know it's a shit. But the left simultaneously tells us that Mexico is a wonderful, vibrant country full of hardworking people. Mexicans love this. Now the left is vocalizing that Mexico is a third-world shithole full of vibrant criminals. How are normal Mexicans responding to this?