No but really, how can the world as a whole fix Africa?

its not our job to fix africa its africa's job to fix africa.

send american blacks there
build an afrimerica civilization
black paradise.

all problems solved.

but its so fucked out i dont think they can do it themselves
that makes sense, but would it have a better chance if we didnt send over the prisoners as well?

1. Cut off all foreign aid
2. Massive die off due to starvation and war returns population to sustainable numbers
3. Civilization has at least a minuscule chance of developing

it's not your job, it's your burden
and you're slacking

if white people don't save the world, who will?
our ancestors understood this

>send american blacks there. build an afrimerica civilization
that already happened
it's called liberia

You can't fix africa. We tried it for over 40 years
>send down food, they just eat it and keep on popping out one more baby to feed demanding even more food
>build hospitals and train complete staff, 3 years later everything lays in shambles and is traded for a AK47 or a beer
>send medicine, local warlord sells it straight back to EU/US to buy more AK47s or drugs
>send know how and farming pros down there showing niggers how to actually grow shit, box nod i iz eat da seeds, why no fruit more food?
>build fonts and water holes everywhere, niggers use it as sinks or toilets, drink the water anyway and get fucking die.... ayyyyooo hollub da white devils poisn are wata we wuz kaaaangz

Even the catholic church failed and they got south america into a passable as humans state. At this time our best bet would be nukes or a 20m high wall with a 2k wide minefield to make sure they can't get out, throw in all shitty weapons we can find and just wait 10 years till the problem solved it self.

yeah that's true
maybe the chinese can do it

well they actually tried that. It's called "Liberia". US nignogs went back to africa to form the elite and rule over the native apes. That was the plan. It, uhm, didn't work out quite like that.

Liberia is total proof that enslaving nignogs is actual improving their (Sub)human condition when compared to living in their natural Habitat. And improves their longevity.

Betting on a Chinese fix involving genocide.

Fact 95% of foreign "aid" is to pay black shibboleths to shill for jews these people don't get that shit, cut it off anyway allow their govs to collapse maybe than can eek a robinson cursoe type existence. Fuck em

silly question.

you know there is only one final solution.

Let Ping do his thing.

By not feeding them. Let nature take care of itself.

A chinese fix would be everyone goes to the gulag and if they have to buy out the country and install a chinese puppet government.

insert china

You don't have to "fix" Africa, just stop them from spreading and establish routes for our nations to extract resources from there.
Genocide the natives for all I care, but that would cost money.

> Empire of dust

I swear I'm not saying this to be edgy.
But you leave them the fuck alone to slaughter each other. It's how Civilizations progress.
They kill off a lot of the more violent inclined genes and the reasonable people rise to the top.
It'll be bloody but if we truly respect them we need to leave them alone and stop with the patronizing wrist slapping.

Stop fixing, later stop trying help them when overpopulated are start dying and dont allow them go to other continents. We can also drop few gigatones of mercy.

Liberia was actually doing pretty well until the civil war, and that Sentence (AFRICAN NATION wa doing well until CALAMITY CAUSED BY LACK OF STABILITY) applies to most african nations, becaue of the nature of African wealth, African wealth is mostly in easily (relatively) extractable wealth, like diamonds, or oil, the problem with this is that with easily extractable wealth despots are more easily able to subjagate the people, and use their labour in order to fund their governments.

deus vult

Yes, if god want's one thing, it's mass murder.

You're not a Chrisitan, you're a blood thristy pagan wearing a cross.

tell bill gates to fuck off making everyone live. Stop doing shitty concerts that just hand money over to warlords. Tell china it's their problem and send all the refugees there as payment for their mining of materials and animals

Bitcoin.
Ask them to adopt cryptocurrency as their new form of exchange and watch the USA do everything in its power to nuke africa into being australia

NUKE IT!!!!! NUKE ALLLLL OF IT!!!!!

do you mean Insha Allah?

I'm always torn half between blind rage people don't know this already and being immensely amused I get to inform them we've already tried and maybe getting to see a light bulb go off in their heads about the Black Question.

It's always like...

>If blacks hate it here so much and there's racism everywhere against them, why don't we just give them their own country in Africa and they can create their own nation and rules?
>"We did, it's called Liberia and was meant to be an African democracy similar to our own."
>Wait, doesn't that country have problems? I've heard that name in the news before.
>"Same problems more or less as blacks have living here minus being able to blame racism. Except instead of street gangs they tend to form religious extremist groups and devolve into civil war."
>I...errr...well, crap. What do we try next? Like send some ambassadors or consultants over?
>"Their president literally told white people to get out of Liberia."
>So no.
>"And then he later recanted begging white people to come back to Liberia to help stabilize it."
>That seems like it'd cause a cycle and we'd be back to blaming white people for black problems in a black country...isn't there *anything* we can do?
>"Koko seems to do well in a zoo under complete and rigorous supervision, so..."