A man runs into a fire and we pretend nothing happened

At the burning man festival some 40 year old retard decides to run into the flames and dies.
Call me a fucking retard, but that is highly suspicious.
I have no idea why and what triggers my paranoia right now, but this is probably the most interesting news I have read in months.

Why did he do it?
How is that connected to something way more important?

I need answers Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sd0r5
thesun.co.uk/news/4395714/burning-man-fire-victim-joel-martin-parents-refuse-believe-suicide-death/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf
gotquestions.org/golden-calf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also the headline says.

"Visitor of the "Burning Man" runs into the fire and dies.

Top kek

An idiot stupid enough to pay 800$ to be a faggot in the desert causes his own death by misadventure, and OP makes a shitty thread.
Neither is remarkable.

Drugs you dumb faggot

it was a gift for kek of course

>Why did he do it?
Took too many drugs

It was someone using a Death Note

sage

Drugs?
Let's just say it was a drug.
Which drug was it than?
It is already confirmed that it couldn't have been alcohol.
Which, by the way wouldn't have caused suicide.
Weed?
LSD?
MDMA?
None of these drugs would make a person RUN into fire.
So if it was a drug. IF.
Than it must have been something different. Maybe it was some sort of next level psycho suicide drug. T h e y decided to test it on someone....

I mean ffs. How old are you people?

> le drugs XD

There is no festival drug which makes you commit suicide.
Hard shit like meth ot heroine wouldn't do the job aswell.

>LSD?
>MDMA?

ppl do weird things on that stuff you know ....

Finally, he became the Burning Man™

Just do some basic Socratic googling ,doofus
liberals have been doing this at regional events for years. If you've never been it's worth the safari.Analyzing the levels of schizonarcissism at these events will teach you what you're up against very quickly...basically nothing,the left is so morally corrupt they are no threat unless unopposed...and even then everything they do eventually fails.
Tldr: the left is incinerating itself

fire holds a fascination - pagan fire festivals (Beltane) often involved jumping over the flames. Guy just overestimated his high jump prowess on the night, obv. cocaine user.

This is the first time someone did that. Believing every irrational action can be explained by "dunno, drugs?" is short sighted and retarded. Google up what some drugs do to you. Most just change your mood, a little less, a little more. Some make you hallucinate. But killing yourself like that?
I have heard about drugged up people with loooots of misfortune. Guy was one god knows what. All his buddys aswell. There was a huge window which these idiots left open, so once he went to the toilet to take a piss he confused the window with an open door.
That is possible.
Running into a giant fire?
Nah man.
There is more to this...

You don't know what you are talking about. Dissociatives or phenethylamines can make people do some psychotic shit.

somewhere a name, who was it?

Someone did it in 2014. Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.

it WASN T DRUGS ! toxicologic results were negative . HE WAS JUST A MADMAN WHO TOOK TOO MANY REDPILLS

I will just come clean.
I am sure that it was either the cia or the jews or both.

I've read that people close to this guy said the last few times he tripped he thought he could make his life better by ending it. Retarded, I know, but not surprising from a dipshit leftist.

It was just drugs, OP.

Explain people on shrooms and other psycadelics doing the leap of faith from the 15th floor?
>one instance someone shouted buzzlightyear hasnt got shit on me and threw himself out of the window with a curtain round his neck as a fucking cape.

related light reading

archive.is/sd0r5

Usually I'd accept that. But you have no digits. So I'll go with "degenerate realizes he needed industrial levels of cleansing"

Probably lsd, one friend jumped from his 3rd story house while on high on lsd and it was his freaking birthday party.

The joooos

He probably watched too much Game of Thrones.
Thought he was daenerys or some shit.

wasnt it a fellow medkit?

>Why did he do it?
High as fuck
>How is that connected to something way more important?
It's not

Actually pretty cool desu. He will be forever remembered. As the true burning man.

>Burning man festival
>has an actual burning man
>op acts cheated
Stop being a jewish fag op
You got what you paid
Now there's one less hipster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GERMAN COMEDY!!!

>Why did he do it?

Drugs are a hell of a drug.

Burning Man is retarded Mad Max-esque landscape with liberal retard debauchery with a healthy dose of steampunk style gayness and artsy crap thrown in for good measure. I keep hoping ISIS will make it their next point of attack, as noting of value would be lost.

It's only like 400. Which isn't all that much for a week-long festival.

Shrooms combined with a vapid and pointless life you fucking nigger

Drugs...

Someone just posted a week ago that they were going to burn a man for real. I saw the thread.

Didn't this happen last year too? Or the year before maybe.

lol

It's not the first time, and honestly, who cares?

Well, it is a fucking wicker man meant for human sacrifice.
More "authentic" now.
This just makes it more authentic.

It was a sacrifice, not a suicide.

See the "Golden calf".

thesun.co.uk/news/4395714/burning-man-fire-victim-joel-martin-parents-refuse-believe-suicide-death/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

gotquestions.org/golden-calf.html

>Varg will defend this

This is what they're symbolizing when they burn the wooden man. It's a stand in for a real man. Its an old ceremony that's been done thousands of times.

I'm pretty sure I watched that before.

> German cuck has wife
> Comes home from work to see wife getting fucked by Syrian
> Is a fag so is okay with it
> Sits in the corner and watches next time
> Condom splits and his wife gets pregnant
> Can't cope with the fact he will raise Sayid's baby
> Kills himself

Who fucking cares? All in attendance at that bullshit should be tossed in their gay fucking flames.

He had information on Hillary

Best post
But for real tho, is this really surprising at all? Fucker was probably on shrooms, LSD, DMT all at once.

You've obviously never experienced LSD if you xont think that running into a fire is a reasonable thing wehn you literally think youre invincible/god

The Russians made him do it.

>Be 40 year old hippy
>Go to burning man
>It's gonna be the best time of your life
>Be surrounded by more drunk people on drugs than ever before
>See degeneracy everywhere
>realize that your entire life has only served to drag humanity back towards its animalistic nature bit by bit
>Unable to cope
>See giant pyre
The rest is history.

yup - this - people do stupid shit. I had a friend like, dive into a campfire when he was tripping. It was pretty fuckin horrific but he just burnt his arms and shit real bad.

>Why did he do it?

Didn't want to be suicided for DNC related shit.

Eric Schmidt is still pissed and this dude didn't want to talk to him.

He was the burning man.

Maybe because its another neopagan shit? Who know, maybe they push human sacrifice in that way?

Hasn't this happened before? Or was it at another festival

You spend a lot of money on other things like food alcohol water and gas when there.

Pagans gonna do what pagans gonna do.

not politics

>LSD/MDMA wouldn't cause this
You have no idea

Bet he was raised libertarian christcuck.

i think this happens often there

This happened before.

It did, 2014

>A man runs into a fire and we pretend nothing happened.
>At the burning man festival some 40 year old retard decides to run into the flames and dies.

Well you summed it up didn't you retard?

kek

Too many red pills will do that to a man.

Also remember, never exceed 8 red pills in any 24 hour period unless instructed otherwise by your local Chad

also digits

I remember reading that when Alexander the Great entered India, Greek philosophers recorded that some Hindu mystics had such willpower they could go into the fire and self-immolate to death without even winking.

Guys was probably on meth or heroine, believing he was going to give birth to some dragons. It's not a secret, there is a lot of drug at the festival.

The sacrifice has been made.

Good luck, Irma-chan!

on hard drugs, probably thought he was immortal or something, no one who goes to burning man is important enough to part of some tangible conspiracy

Jump against trump

Leftist retard does stupid shit, what a surprise

one of his friends posted on reddit that this retard had a history of self harm when on acid.

end of story.

Is PCP the final redpill?

In the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
In between two worlds
Fire walk with me

Why do people do anything...

"Burning Man" is pretty sexist and Non-inclusive... it should be called "Burning Humanoid."

if by final you mean you will no longer be receiving any more redpills, i would say yes

...What?

>why did he do it?
Drugs. Burningman probably has a ton of strange drugs. Like PCP or other dissasociatives that could cause something like this.

Maybe. Converts make the best zealots.

>implying this wasn't a ritual

these nu-"festivals" are for faggots

>Burning Man
>not drugs
It was some new shit that don't appear on a standard screening.

>think you're invincible
Either you've never taken acid, or you're just a fucking self absorbed retard.

Wrong you degenerate fag

>Why did he do it?
My guess is that the PCP kicked in.

You probably had rc's, not actual acid.

Fucking KEK

He was trying to find Dorner

A sane person wouldn't run into a fire if they're on drugs, sure, but it's not at all far fetched to assume taking drugs can push the edge cases that are Burning Man visitors over the edge and do shit like this.
Especially considering the huge number of people that follow.

This doesn't seem weird to me at all. Even if there's no drugs involved, I'd still not see it as very weird for such a festival.

or maybe you don't know how acid affects people. i know someone who had a friend that drowned themselves in a pool while high on acid.

it's not necessarily the chemicals of the drug itself but how it affects your brain, which is different depending on how your brain is.

>PCP is dangerous

A popular yet incorrect meme. Only when a feral urban negroe with a history of violent outbursts have a negative outcome with PCP. Fun PCP fact: In 1973, 13% highschool students have already tried PCP, the VAST majority were totally fine

Is there a video of it btw?

netflix normie detected. you ONLY made that reference because of the live action that just came out.

ADMIT IT

We discussed it on /x/ .

Someone close to him said he kept saying that he HAD to get closer to the fire and in a "ready to go" position before running into the fire.

This happened before, because drugged up liberal hippy fags see it as a holy sacrifice when they are on their DMT.