All female genderstate

Wouldn't an all female genderstate be safer than an all white ethnostate?

Considering the fact that 80% of violent crime is commited by males, why shouldn't females get their own nation to thrive in safety if they want to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckXKTaNwbmQ
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/241521?journalCode=jmh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are all trannys though.

You just created a nation wich will not invent a single thing and will go broke in one Generation by spending all money on a giant welfare state who can`t sustain itself

A society can function with one ethnic group but not with one gender.

Any more stupid questions?

Men may commit the occasional crime, but they will organize an make sure things keep running in one way or another. A female genderstate would simply self destruct.

>Wouldn't an all female genderstate be safer than an all white ethnostate?

I want to see this happen. It would be hilarious.

This

desu i think we need an all under 6' tall manletstate

short men are just depressing

Yes, most definitely they should.
Women island.

That would be entertaining to say the least.

We should try this experiment in Germany

Most of those men come from single mom's so

How much time will it last before it turns into a giant harem after they allow rapefugees in?

Women are unironically the greatest weakness of humankind

I would actually pay money just to see them try.

Considering the state would almost immediately fall apart, no, it wouldn't be safer.

>an all female genderstate be safer than an all white ethnostate
I don't really care, I just know I'd end up funding with aid bux until it finally collapsed, which of course would be blamed on white males.

I support this proposal. On one condition:

Anyone who tries to get back in loses all of their voting and benefit rights and becomes sterilized.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckXKTaNwbmQ

People are not fungible. Stop this.

Go for it. Im sure it will be amazing. No problems for the rest of ever. Girls are really capapble desu

>all female genderstate
>menstrual cycles become harmonized
>rivers of blood

Yeah, great idea there.

My bet on a female state:
>Sharia law after two years.
>Public shaming and punishment of those who wont praise the all mighty landwhale.
>Suicide rate of 20%
>Urban ghetto level filth in the streets.

It would be safe for 5 minutes, and then get invaded by men.

And i forgot the diabetes epidemic of 2054

It would become depopulated after a single generation, since there would be no one to breed the next generation with.

It would collapse into anarchy very fast, women can't maintain any form of society on their own, hence why no matriarchy has ever been sucessful long term in the history of the species

someone post that pasta from that reality show!

Go for it, I need something to laugh about

remove women and men act very differently
>t. all boys school fag (not really gay)

lots of brotherhood, very little bullying, lots of encouraging responsibility for your own actions, highly productive, very happy people

women are the death of men

Ha! You're not fooling me this time those are all trannies

1, 8, 10 can stay.

Just watch that men vs women dutch survivor show to see what would happen.

But what will you do when you get horny and want some cocks to suck?

also in all girl schools
>women literally fucking hate each other
>they're still vicious
women are the source of all the world's misery

men and women should be separated whenever and wherever possible, except women will never allow it because more than they need men to defend them from other men, they need men to defend them from and discourage bullying by other women

women are the worst creatures on god's green earth

You know, there was a Survivor season where they had 2 islands, one for men and one for women and they were separated.

Turns out the women on the island did fuck all and when they did wanna do stuff like say fish, they all went to fish. Then they ran out of supplies and had to bring in 2 - 3 men to keep the show going.

And there will be car accidents all the time but nobody to fix anything at all

All-female genderstate led by council of of superior bbcs... magnificently...

There'd be civil war within 6 weeks.

An enterprising male could rule them all without much effort.

An entire nation of fuck dolls.

This isn't a woman's dream. It's Chad's.

catherine the great
and Russia overall. They say motherland instead of fatherland for a reason. Many of the jewish preperators of revolution were women also.

Sex tourism mecca by week 3

And it would be fought by mercenary beta cucks.

There once was an Isle called Lesbos.. you all have fun finishing the Limerick.

Did you notice what happened to Sweden? So sucked they invited rapists into their homes.

You've cracked it, user.

*cucked

They would all seperate into Regiments of Hair Pullers, Scratchers, and worst and most devastating of all; The Biter Regiment.

>implying they wouldn't all go crazy from horniness

the woman's dream is not an all-female society, it's a female-ruled society that governs over men, too

having an ideal society being all-male is not an exclusively homosexual concept at all. men generally want to compete and dominate each other, typically for resources which end up including women

women just want to rule over humans and for everyone else to do shit for them

the ideal young man's society is an island full of naked women and him being the only cock on the island

>rivers of blood

All that PMS. All at once. You could watch the fires erupt from space.

Who would do all the work? Who would pay for anything? Who would fix or build anything? Who would ever initiate sex?

Take away all US males, allow no immigration.

US population in 30 days: zero

Ideal fantasy you say?

Awesome idea! Since I don't officially recognize women politically, we don't have to worry about retribution when the rape brigade rolls through! Not like an all-woman state would be able to stop us anyway

Nearly every nation that has had colonies calls itself the motherland. England has been called Mother England. Spain has been referred to as a mother. Germany is the only nation that has ever called itself the Fatherland.

You failed at history, leave and never come back.

Polish people call Poland a fatherland, not sure but I think most of Central European countries are fatherlands. And I know Russia very well, they are dominated by their women, always been.

I'd love to see it.

>safer
When men get vengeful, it is often through violence, but when women get vengeful the damage they do is far greater and more impacting than just physical wounds. They go for lasting psychological emotional scars. They'd all eventually destroy each other in a much worse way. The more physically violent among them would take out each other while the weaker passive ones who are completely insular and agoraphobic because of the shit other women did to them will just slowly die inside of their home looking at cat pictures all day.

Typical Russian male-female relation.

>Germany is the only nation that has ever called itself the Fatherland

What is Vaterland, Vatan, Vaderland, Patris, ziemia ojców and Y Wlad Fy Nhadau you stupid fucking retard

What the fuck is the story behind this pic anyways?

You mean 1, 4, 7,8

You typical russian females looking in disgust at your typical russian male slaving away his life to make money for his mistress.

>Y Wlad Fy Nhadau
Dafuq is this? Klingon?

That's pretty much bullshit. There is absolutely zero evidence for the Island being a woman only place. Sappho was born there and her parents and brothers lived there for all the time.
Hell, there is even zero proof that Sappho was a lesbian: her biography is contradictory and the few fragments of poetry that she left have countless interpretations.
Even the fucking patron god of the Island is a male entity.

There is no story. The girls just passing by and the guy is just cleaning some shithole.

They die off in 1 Generation while white men probably could create an artificial fetus.
And Women dont really have friendship with other Women - they break up for the stupidest stuff. Besides the modern woman being an alcoholic

Women are plenty violent, they're just never reported. Furthermore, they manipulate men to enact their violence for them. Women are the biggest instigators and pushers of violence.

ah yes, the communist utopia.

those are all males right?

We already have one Mexico amigo.

For a time. But i'd imagine trannies and butch lesbos would just fill that void.

>drugs become legal and rampant
>orgies of blood take place in the streets
>child sacrifice
>no one is growing food
>STDS infest 90% of the population
>virulent, super-strains of STDS begin to emerge, turning infected women into crazed, ghoul-like creatures
>the colossal amounts of unchecked hedonism cause the birth of Slaanesh, who begins feeding on their souls with abandon

We must be maed, literally maed.

that the one where women sat on the beach all day sunbathing and starting drama, while the men's side actually built a camp and were getting along just fine?

Best case scenario
>a good 30% of the population have the skills to do actually useful work
>welfare state established because fuck it, we don't want the 70% dying off because they're useless
>one by one the working class stops working because welfare payments are worth more
>decrease in supply doesn't affect prices because suppliers don't understand that that's how it works
>the shelves run dry, everyone starves.

It would fail and collapse without men.

What would they do with births?
Buy loads of cum from normal countries and use it for artificial insemination?
If a boy is born what would they do? Abort it? Exile it?

i wonder what the real percentages are for violent crime. women get off on the pussy pass all the time. a guy pushing a woman is a violent crime but she can punch you in the neck and kick you in the nuts and its not a crime.

You know, I find it funny when liberal sociologists go "but but but matriarchies DO exist in humans!!! We found some tribe in middle of nowhere rural Swaziland that's a matriarchy!"

So sure, if that's the standard of living you want, matriarchy all the way! Things like the Skirt Club which is a women's only lesbian sex club wouldn't exist if it wasn't for patriarchal protection from male police and military. Try that in a third world country and all of Skirt Club would be sold into sex slavery, lolz.

Men aren´t violent because they are evil, they are violent because they are everything. They build everything, invent everything, maintain everything, etc..

Women are Violent in another way. They spread discord and instigate conflict.

nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

Like when they paved the way for ww2

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/241521?journalCode=jmh

But what about Paradise Island?

If you walk and stare up at the freedom tower. Could you imagine an all woman team building that?

Who would be paying taxss for the gibs? Even working women today take more in from welfare than they contribute

>Skirt Club
I have been in a Lesbian club once, I didn't realize it until I noticed a disproportionate number of butch dykes around. The bouncers (all males of course) were having quite an hard time since dykes got violent and hysterical pretty quickly.

Oh, you have NO idea what women are actually capable of. They are as evil and murderous as men, but patriarchal society keeps those urges in check.

All female gender state would last about 10 mins before they bitched each other to death and out virtue signalled each other by importing a totalitarian overlord so they could have something to moan about. It would be Muslim in about 6months.

1 post by this id

but for anyone bothering, Australian stats show that 1 in 3 lesbians experience domestic violence. at that rate, ops idea would hardly lead to a safe environment.

They are repaving the road, he's installing the manhole or smth

they'd all starve to death.
watch the all women Survivor episodes.

Same thing happens in offices full of women. 10% of the women do all the work, and the other 90% bitch at them and the others take the credit and fight for scraps

NAh, the 30% would easily let the 70% starve. Never underestimate the hatred that women feel for each other or the cruelty that they will inflict on rivals. They are vindictive as all hell