Who are the 'dangerous people' in Hollywood?

Who are the 'dangerous people' in Hollywood?

merchants.

literally anyone with even the slightest degree of influence, regardless of race or religion

I think her father may be referring to the African-American gentlemen who are showing an interest in her.

historectomy when?

Who do you think?

I think we can safely say for once it isn't the pedos. She looks too old for their tastes

Is this a Bregoli thread now?

rural and suburban retards

>dad allows her daughter to be objectified on live TV, most likely from dealing with kikes
>daughter starts hanging around kike controlled niggers
>spins out of control
>cries publicly for help
he deserves it. hope he does more than cry on TV about it.

I can't believe the father figure is trying so hard to dictate his daughters life.
It only further shows how much the patriarchy still exists in modern day. Sad!

It's a mystery

Sexual predators

He did not allow her to do anything.
He has no custody of her thanks to some kike judge.

You're too polite faggot I almost puked

>in related news Rebecca Black just turned 20

>has no custody of daughter thanks to some kike judge
>"ahh someone help my daughter! she's in danger but some kike judge told me i had no custody over her!"
man only a good little goy would get stuck in that situation.

Ice Poseidon

>showing

Lets not kid ourselves she's already had her womb filled with black seed multiple times.

>he has to live knowing at this very moment his sweet little girl is being filled with a negro rappers cum

Everyone in Hollywood

MOAR
O
A
R

oh.
look.
the father was not involved in that girl's upbringing.
what an unexpected development.

Peskwitz , bregoli i smell a pollack jew

les marchands haw haw

who cares

her dad is a kike himself

The EU will fall, you cucks wont be remembered. The entire galaxy will be American, planet Earth, American. The American Empire will stretch across the Universe. It is reality's destiny to become American, even Jesus will be American. So bow to Jesus and pledge allegiance to the flag, or perish.

There is literally nothing wrong with liking women's feet

The dangerous people aren't the jews here, you whisful thinking retard. Look at the phrasing. Agents AND the dangerous people. She's a whore who fucks niggers and does drugs. The dangerous people are from those groups.
Nothing to see here.