All Dreamers can go to Canada! Free healthcare, free college...

All Dreamers can go to Canada! Free healthcare, free college, free welfare! You can just claim asylum from Mexican drug cartel violence, and asylum from Trump and Alt-Right persecution.

If the dreamers go back to Mexico, maybe they can Make Mexico Great, and there wouldn't be a need for jumping the border anymore.

First Trudeau want our Haitians, then he doesn't. Now he wants our Mexicans. How do these people get away with this virtue signaling bullshit all the damn time?

Based Canada. With this we'll make sure to make 2 walls to keep your mullato filth out of our nation.

The only way to make Mexico great is to kill all of the drug cartels that run that country. I don't think dreamers can do anything about that.

Coming to Canada isn't a dream, it's a vacation. Those people will sit on social assistance and be bored all day. We already have issues with a bottle neck at the labor entry door.

>If the dreamers go back to Mexico, maybe they can Make Mexico Great
that ship sailed a long time ago

Canada needs immigration. They aren't replacing their population let alone growing. Who is going to do the jobs Canadians don't want? Its really a win for everyone.

Fuck off were full
Unless Asian cutie
Then maybe

Most of your land is barren wasteland. Good for subhumans shitskins like yourself. We'll keep all the good ones, you'll have the scraps, cancuck.

Free weed and Canadian girls for all Dreamers who go to Canada.

2 walls now

Canada is considering giving the "irregular" crossers free trailers to live in since Canada is just so cold and tents arent very good for winter.

Can i come too?

You aren't full, lmao. You guys are literally building resorts to store all the unwanted biomass we're sending to you, gratis. Prepare to be enriched. I hope you guys hate working in your mining industry, cause you're all about to be replaced.

Do it faggots. I want to see Canada crumble while America gets great so we can fucking show these libcucks the truth.

fuck i hate this faggot so much.
cna't FUCKING wait to vote this piece of shit out o f office.

Based trudeau making America great again by taking our trash

Only if you're brown.

wtf i love DUDEWEED man now

>Actually, I take it back

GIVE THEM ALL YOUR WELFARE YOU WHITE PRIVILEGED SHIT-LORD CANUCKS

Im not but trump made me cry once and Sup Forums once upset me and called me a cuck
Now do i qualify?

His lefty fans must have been pissed about this, but he is still allowing "irregular" border crossings.

Leave our dreamers alone Turdeau!

>The only way to make Mexico great is to kill all of the drug cartels that run that country

I don't think you understand. That's the only thing capable of running Mexico unless you were to put whites in charge of all government and figures of authority in Mexico.