What's the most mindblowing redpill? Enlighten me

What's the most mindblowing redpill? Enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
youtu.be/U2eD8UC4KYI
youtu.be/goLpfrjxDa8
youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY
youtube.com/watch?v=w6hESQ1-ZVo
globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/harvey-green-on-afterlife-realms.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death is a limit.

that the red pill is actually the biggest blue pill

Tell me more.

Mootles was really a grill all along

Ego and a profound desire to be liked are the driving forces behind absolutely everything Trump does

The Jews discourage white men from joining the military because they want you emasculated

The Holocaust never happened

your mom is a whore who wanted to abort you but couldnt do it in time, so here you are posting on pol and wasting your and our time for nothing or a few cents.

What do you mean by that user? Consider me intrigued

I can't be bothered so here's some Russian propaganda for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

It occurs between two observers. but it does not arrive at an observer since it is not an observation. it's simply a division in space that cannot be reconciled. A person is dead to you, but may be alive to other people who you are never going to meet. Maybe the dead are thinly veiled, hidden in the passers-by.

youtu.be/U2eD8UC4KYI
youtu.be/goLpfrjxDa8

Well hey, I guess I could be bothered.

in any case I don't trust the ocean, blood loss, poising or space jettison. pic related is my ONLY choice when it comes to suicide.

so you never really die... in perpetual frames or segments of moments dictated by the users some aware some unaware? That even death is limited for all we know we are all dead as it is another form of human measurement?

Transhumanism is the ultimate red pill

Dude, learn to fact check
youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY

Humans are inherently evil creatures. Our struggle as humans is to overcome our degenerate, sinful nature and achieve self-actualization. This can only be done through discipline, work, and constant persistence. Our ultimate goal is to transcend our material state and become something greater than ourselves.

Love is a lie, is just a biochemical reaction between components in your organism which is nothing compared to the universe and the irrelevance of human existence in it.
All religions are lies, there is no hope and we are fighting an already lost battle.

Stop shilling your fucking book on here goonan. Youre so obvious it hurts.

Hellen Keller was either, a feminist and a chronic lier, or a poor meat puppet of her radical feminist friends and husband who assumed her identity.

Non-whites are in fact inferior in many ways, physiologically and aesthetically.

Conspiracy theory sites are made by elites to make them look more powerful.

love everybody.

just a personal note: it sucks that it's impossible to even get a good grasp on our reality in 100 years.

You can usually rebut a leftist's talking points with a single, factual sentence.

Today's lefties are actually ultra-right.
Today's ultra-right are actually lefties.

Literal vampire pot bellied goblins are hobbling around coming after us

Savage

You are actually every person who ever has been or ever will be. You (we) are just reincarnated as someone else at a different time.

Nanotechnology and harmonics effects.

LOL no that is your kike TV BS. Blue pill AF.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies.
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe

is xe ok?

>>Controls the British crown
>>keeps the metric system down
>>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>>keeps the martians under wraps
>>holds back the electric car
>>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star

Knowing we have to go through pain and suffering to grow spiritually...plant good seeds.. love peace..

The bell curve is happening and society is so dumbed down...

Reptilian-like creatures from outer space A.K.A. the so-called 'Illuminati' that the Jews bow down to.

Most on Sup Forums aren't red pilled enough to accept the truth, but the Fuhrer knew.

He said redpill not bluepill...

The redpill that not even Sup Forums will accept:
>Without immigration, western economies will stagnate.
Western civilization has peaked. Technological gains have stagnated. Gains in territory and resources have stagnated. Populations are decreasing.

Some of that stagnation is rooted in a degenerate and decadent mindset, but most of the cause is economic. Having kids is unaffordable because housing is unaffordable. There is still cheap land, but not near jobs, and starting your own business is expensive and risky.

The US hasn't been debt free in 150 years. We've managed to outgrow our debt in the past, but a stagnant economy means unsustainable debt.

Is it really a lie if you can feel a certain way regardless of chemicals or what induces it? And can you actually show me the chemicals that do, can you visibly show me anything you have seen or done yourself to prove this other then what you have been told?

Get the fuck outta here with your Rick & Morty/ "It makes sense because I was told so" mentality.

Nothing is real other then what you know is to be, if thats what you want to know then it never will be.

Humans are gods, because were made in the image of God, and can manipulate the universe as they want (it's written Bible, lol). But it's not enough just to read about this, you have to be initiated (by, lets say, good mystical order or by accident) into mysteries, otherwise you won't believe or won't comprehend how it works in practice.

You can not have a high IQ to a police officer...FACT

This also. It's sort of spam, that is distributed by weak elites.

faggot

Satan exists and he's been part of a concerted effort as long as man has existed to shape and control man into destroying itself.
>secret knowledge societies
>hidden geometry/math
>secret technology from 'visions'/demonic inspiration
>summoning of demons into willing human hosts
>starting wars / genocide
>underlying force behind pedophile cults
>creation of secret power through blackmail and secrecy (fundamentally pedophilia as the root blackmailable offense)
Satans greatest desire is for humans to suffer as much as he does for making the worst decision in all of eternity -- knowingly going against God

Everything is affordable. It's only unaffordable for you because you think its unaffordable. Start doing something and you will realize that ever

So music doesn't influence people's emotions and harmonics is a myth too

Personal opinion/anecdote: not all Jews are evil meme characters, probably the majority are just goys.

You feel that way for the chemical reaction dumbass!
Now come back to study neurobiology and fuck your kangaroo!

The people that came up with "the red pill" were the Wachowski brothers.
Two Jewish brothers who have both transitioned and our now the Wachowski sisters.

Its a partial redpill. Actually, devil works as a human garbage collector, and God sanctioned him to do so. They all will loose. Also, these secret power nowadays is in a very weak position, blackmail is not work the way it was before.

STFU Traitor!

Here's a redpill many people aren't ready to accept, there was no hurricane in Texas.

A shitpost! A shitpost! A big shitpost I do!
A shitpost! A shitpost! But nonetheless it's true!

Seriously cut the LARP

Seriously cut Berlusconi and Grillo.

Luckily you came in way under the bar.

I enjoyed your book, weve been thinking about many of the same things

Yes there was a huge hurricane...and yes the gas is running out here and the other states will fill the effect and the beef shortage is bad... waiting for Irma and or Jose to hit it again....are we being sent weather war?...

>write my thread for me
I have a redpill for you, it's called "Read the Rules Before Posting."

Haven't seen this shared in a while. Wouldn't call it mindblowing but it's very good.

I've already said too much

And having new population who are objectively less capable of living in the economic structures of the US helps it how?
The solution is to have kids, not import savages

True redpill: moot is the first cuck. Pol caught his gf cheating and called him a cuckold and ever since then it's a world-wide term. Bonus redpill: he sold Sup Forums because of it

No way im a girl .. and Cagney & Lacey just wasn't my thing....

>t. chemicals in your brain

Whites will most likely be a minority in their native countries in 100 years. And thats a good thing!

youtube.com/watch?v=w6hESQ1-ZVo

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630

And music is just a bunch of vibrations.

Unintelligent post
Fedora tier
2\10

We could call it "funny sunglasses" if you prefer. It's not like they created the concept it's extremely old. Descartes called it a he evil demon. And Plato discussed it in the Allegory of the Cave.

The moon is a artificial object, placed here by a advanced alien race as some form of observation centre, thus explaining why we only ever see one side/perfectly eclipses the sun
A giant astroid hitting earth causing a giant round mass to detach from the Earth and begin inexplicably gravitating around the planet literally makes zero sense, no impact crater from a giant chunk of the planet being detached etc, but its the best they can come up with to justify it to the masses

FLAT EARF

Annnnnd we have a winner. Truest redpill of all right there, you semi-literate fucktards

captchat = NOAA oficial (yes, exactly like that, misspelling and all)

No, also hormones and other compounds by endocrine glands.

This

near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/harvey-green-on-afterlife-realms.html

It's all true

god is a real phenomena

No im like old school i really believe women should be mothers not police men. ..i dont need attention ive got a real man...

We are on pol, you tarded kid...
We don't say b.shit we create fake news to bring chaos to the society!

burden of proof?

If you can make statements surely you can back it up evidently with your own studies conducted by yourself right?

No doubt emotions are a thing but show me the chemical reaction that occurs and your proof and how I can see this.

Your rebuttal suggests you would be the kangaroo especially with that sentencing.

"Come back to study neurobiology" you mean rehash and quote what are other people believe is true despite the fact I can't physically or visibly see it with my own eyes. Even the instruments they use to detect are based of theories and assumptions.

It really isnt. High IQ populations on the planet are being systematically targeted in Europe Asia and the Anglosphere. That is the beginning of the real red pill.

filter, camera quality, literally any change in those will alter appearance

Get rekt kid!

Are you saying hormones aren't chemicals? Take off that flag Brit

physically show me the chemicals without quoting someone else, show me the proof? No doubt we have emotions, but I don't think we understand them as well as you think we do. We will never understand the significance of life if we can't explain the consciousness in which we can't so who is anyone to say what truth is without visible evidence.

Just how new are you?

Yeah, they are chemicals but circulate all over your body and not only the brain.

Just like the movie

How chemicals create consciousness?

I'm from the 2007, ten years are enough.

(((social skills))) is one of the biggest memes out there.

the reasons people respond to you and take part in your conversations barely have to do with your conversation skills.
same thing applies to "game" or "networking"

Also neuroelettrical signal creates it.
It is complicated, go look for it.

lmao back peddling this hard.

What an embarrassment. Guess it was the chemicals that make you a fucking loser too

Which focal length changes the size of North America like that?

Aye
Ofc you are

there are old souls among us
people who have been sacrificing children for hundreds and even thousands of years
they just get a new body every now and then
that's why they abduct so many children
not all are for sexual pleasure
some are for "vessel" usage by dead souls
>you have to make a deal with the devil to do that

Effects of the 7 string lyre...we vibrate and can be influenced

the real answer here actually is flat earth

>muh globe
its the one even the most open minded and shocked on Sup Forums laugh at