Islam is the one true religion

When did you realize Islam is the one true religion?

Direct rival of Zionism.

Is a tough religion to follow unlike Christianity(literally worship of a man)

There are no 10 commandements in Islam. Its much harder than that. You dont get the secret ending playing on easy mode.

Like most things in the west, Christianity is a FAKE religion. Its disguised damnation. Satan rules the west! Women have become harlets, men have become perverted monsters.

On eid I went to the mosque and saw people from all walks of life. Brown, white, black all in same place, in peace and harmony praying for a better world. As brothers and sisters.

You have become cucked by black magic my brothers in the west.

Angels were made from light
Djinn, Demons, Inferni, were made from Fire
And Adam, man, was made from clay

The west tries to sell you these ideas as Occultism. Its ancient black magic from the days of Solomon. It is blasphemous.

You cannot deny, when you hear the ancient arabic verses. their is a certain mysticism that is missing in the doctrines of the fake western world.

Teach yourself the truth my brothers. There is a reason they have taught the west, to HATE Islam. You didnt care about Islam before 9/11. You simply did not. Your masters are tricking you into oblivion.

Check out this informative series I found yesterday and beware of the evils that exist in this world.
youtube.com/watch?v=iYtc1KASfLg&index=1&list=PLyfPcUoivAtYLK6aIirYy65RieY1kCwBk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9eiXAWLyrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3ZmCEOmeA
theguardian.com/law/2017/mar/01/inside-britains-sharia-councils-hardline-and-anti-women-or-a-dignified-way-to-divorce
archive.is/DZE6d
youtube.com/watch?v=VLp3kXh2g6k
youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who remembers this movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=r9eiXAWLyrc

When you have moments of deep anger or fear, a djinn can possess you. Make you do bad things.

Admit it. You have been angry to the point where it embarrasses you.

I experienced this yesterday.

I was yelling at a spanish person after my game. He caused me to lose in my mind and so I cursed at him. I had said terrible things I was not proud of. But he remained calm and told me its okay. And I reconciled and apologized for my behavior.

Allah created this beautiful world and gave me another chance to learn from my mistake and redeem myself. Before it had become too little too late.

Please brothers. HEed my warning. There are forces at hand that our schools of indoctrination have taught us to throw aside as fiction. There is more to the story.

all Abrahamic religions are religions of the Jew. Fuck off muhammed and go fuck a goat or something.

>izlom is the camouflage of peace

I'm convinced

This is how muslim women actually look

How about no religion faggot?

No even close, Christianity rejects most major teachings in Judaism, hence why it's a different religion and not a sect of Judaism. Also, congrats for living in a country established by Christian society, which is now being lost to secular degenerates. If you support the preservation of cultural, national, etc. identity, hopefully you don't contradict yourself by hating on countries that developed through Christian societies.

Why do you worship a gay prophet?

The West has become corrupt because it has rejected Christianity, not because it followed it. Even if Christianity was the cause, following a barbaric desert cult of thieves and murderers wouldn't be the answer.

>Europe has a growing secular population
>secular people think all culture, tradition, and religions are BS
>"well Christianity is technically the same ares Islam"
>*mosque gets constructed*
>*100 year old cathedral destroyed*
>"who cares user, they are both stupid, and stop being an islamphobe!"
>having children is bad
>tradition is a waste of time
>who cares if that building that's over a century old is being replaced with modernism? It's 2017!

Islam is made up faggotry, and Mahomet is a false prophet, a goatfucker, and a child-abuser.

I take pride that we're the khazarian tribe's true enemy

Still Islam can't be all bad. Last time I was in Jordan it was fun to bring Muslim girls back to my hotel and see what they look like under the hijab.

>He caused me to disobey Allah in my mind and so I cut his head off.
Yea no

Transhumanism is the only way to reach an afterlife that has any chance of actually working.

>Fuck the middle east and their explosive culture

>t. doesn't know what zionism is

Shove your copy paste garbage thread up your ass and then proceed to end your useless life

spout your shit elsewhere

>Still Islam can't be all bad.
no, it's all shit

>I was yelling at a spanish person after my game. He caused me to lose in my mind and so I cursed at him. I had said terrible things I was not proud of. But he remained calm and told me its okay. And I reconciled and apologized for my behavior.

>That feel when you lose a game of dota and get so triggered so you convert to islam

You came from that desert cult. Its why europe exists above the middle east, where your ancestors traveled from.

The west are the great nations controlled by Satan. You live in the Matrix. Forgive them Allah, for they have been tricked.

My brothers are not so cruel. They are made from the same flesh and blood as I am. They have the same capability for compassion and understanding. I hope they can learn to recognize the signs of their artificially unnatural constructed world.

>christianity rejects most major teachings in Judaism
Whilst still following the Jew god and not to mention your man god is a jew. I don't agree with secular degeneracy but christianity is the most jew cucked religion that there is. In fact it is the most cucked religion

>In Hebrew literature, the sea embodies false religion, mountains embody powers and dominions, and animals embody nations and cultures. The story of Noah is a story of a great flood of false religion, reaching to the greatest powers and dominions, driving all men and all nations to madness and sin. In his love, God chose two of every nation and tribe to undeservingly be saved from this great confusion and sin. When God says he will never destroy the world with a flood, the meaning is, he will never again let satan sweep across the whole world in victory. He will never again let false religion sweep across the whole world and destroy it. We can have joy in this, knowing that no matter how dark and chaotic, like a stormy sea, the world may seem, God will be faithful and preserve his people through ever woe and storm.

>And is that not much more Christian than a wrathful God destroying the sinner with the innocent? Is it not more Christ-like that God saved people who did not deserve it from their own doom and sins, and gave them a prophet by Noah, and a place to dwell through chaos and destruction?

>And indeed, this is shown in archaeology. We do not see evidence of a literal flood when it was supposed to have happened. Instead, we see a cultural flood. Egypt, Babylon, Anatolia, Akkadia, and Ugaric peoples all fell into deep darkness. In the scriptures, we go from seein nations worshiping God, to few tribes and counties, and over time this becomes fewer and fewer until only Israel remains.

>We see this repeated throughout scripture, from Jesus being the one to "Calm the sea" by converting the gentiles, to there being "No more sea" in Revelation, when his kingdom comes and we are delivered from our world of lies.

irrelavent to me. Both my parents are muslims and also doctors. The best people I know.

Satan would make attempts like this to show Allah that Adam was not worthy.

Remove the shitskin
Burn its savage texts
Damn its ignorant ways

Even if your parents are genuine outliers it doesn't remove the fact that you subscribe and evangelize for the most brutish, backwards, incompatible religions in the world.

I don't even have a thing against religions, Islam is a government.

>true
>religion

kek, make it Muhammad af

Transhumanism is the blaspemous. Nothing more sinful than to try and become G-d.

Tell me this. Say you achieve your cyber immortality. Whats to stop your masters, who sold your false god-hood, for sheklez. Whats to stop them from trapping you in cyber hell? for eternity? The worst pain you could possibly comprehend, forever.

Beware the transhumanist agenda.

The next great war will not be black and brown vs white. It will be man vs the technocrats machines. pasteur lyle

Dog being the opposite of G-d is not a coincidence. Jews typing G-d is not a coincidence. Your masters created the entirety of your world to lead you down toward damnation. Even the language of the west is fake. Djinn take the form of Dogs. An angel cannot enter a house where there is a dog or even a picture of a dog.

I have read the Koran and I think it has some really good passages about humans, society, and governance. A lot of it is in direct opposition to neoliberal horseshit. But it's too Arab so it won't fly in Biloxi. I think whoever wrote the Koran was divinely inspired and downloaded a shitton of information then tried to express it as best he could while living his life. I am hopeful the true Islam will appear.

You didnt care about Islam before this event happened. At all. It was just some religion. LEt them do whatever they want you said. Americans principles. Freedom to choose your religion. Only have the premeditated events of 9/11 did the hate in your heart grow. You are not alone in that. Satan grips the west.

>muslims were only bad post 9/11
wut

Admit it. You never cared about any of these statistics before 9/11. Only after the advent of Facebook and social media, youtube etc. Only after years of indoctrination did Islam become some enemy to you.

So you're not denying the validity of these statistics

To me they are just some numbers to justify programmed hatred.

The muslims I know are Good Americans. They help their communities and are charitable to the less fortunate.

The qualities of a supreme being are compassion, forgiveness, and understanding.

Anger and resentment is the path of darkness.

>When did you realize Islam is the one true religion?
>Truth
It literally justifies dishonesty
When did you realize you were a degenerate retard birthed of incest?

>To me they are just some numbers to justify programmed hatred.
>programmed
But here's the thing, achmed, if the person is using true and accurate numbers to justify their hatred it's not a matter of being programmed or brainwashed.

Where the programming comes in is where you vehemently disagree without providing a reason or counterpoint.

40% of UK Muslims want Sharia law? Get the fuck out of my western civilization with that

It would be a reflection, not the opposite.
11112333 reflected would be 3332111.

St. Rocco, the patron saint of dogs.
Healed the sick, especially victims of the plagues which raged around Europe in the 14th century.

His prayer:
>user an angel brought from heaven a table divinely written with letters of gold into the prison, which he laid under the head of S. Rocke. And in that table was written that God had granted to him his prayer, that is to wit, that who that calleth meekly to S. Rocke he shall not be hurt with any hurt of pestilence.

"For the person who hates, the beautiful becomes ugly and the ugly becomes beautiful. For the person who hates, the good becomes bad and the bad becomes good. For the person who hates, the true becomes false and the false becomes true. That’s what hate does. You can’t see right. The symbol of objectivity is lost. Hate destroys the very structure of the personality of the hater…Hate at any point is a cancer that gnaws away at the very vital center of your life and your existence. It is like eroding acid that eats away the best and the objective center of your life. So Jesus says love, because hate destroys the hater as well as the hated."

Allah made us all different for a reason. To test us. To see how we handle our differences. The teacher is silent during the test.

if there is a god, islam is a huuuuge insult to it...

Islam says:
-God is a man, and he's sexist, bigoted and jealous
-God is so dumb that "he" could only speak arabic
-God picked the most retarded idiot he could find to tell the "truth" to a long time ago (mohammad), and the guy even lied about some shit (satanic verses).. what a good character.
GG choice god.. ;| ... of course "he" never told anyone else any "truths" ever again. Ever. Riiiiight..
-God must have OCD paying so much attention to some little apes in a little world like this for 10's of thousands of years
-God is so stupid, he has to make floods and all kinds of stupidly inefficient disasters to kill people he doesn't like. Gimme a break. A programmer can just "make it so" by adjusting the code.

My question to you.. why must you insult God so badly, Islam?

Islam has shares almost everything from Judaism and Christianity, it was since the beginning an attempt to make a "unified" religion, hence why it is being used to spread globalism.

You don't need to convince Sup Forums, go down to your mosque and push for a reformation of Islam if you ever want your backwards ideology to be acceptable to a civilized people.

Fuck off Ahmed.

The programming comes from the MEdia. immediately after 9/11. Cnn and Fox news already knew who the culprit was. And they said it in big bold labeling "Look what the muslims did"

Sharia law literally means law of the land. IE, the laws already set in place for the UK. If there are angrey savage muslims who are a danger to the the west. It is likely from lack of education(same problem in the states) and media indoctrination done by a handful of people who rule the world through a divide and conquer agenda.(Again, same problem in the west)

Islam is the true language of feminism

DIE MISOGYNIST PIGS!

Think about this. Think about how many people in the west, when exicted. blurt out things like "G-d damn, or Holy shit, or Jesus F*cking Christ.

This is not a coincidence. Its programmed blasphemy devised by Satanists who rule the world.

>Sharia law literally means law of the land. IE, the laws already set in place for the UK
If that were true it would show even worse for Muslims. That would mean 40% in support of Sharia is
>60% of Muslims do not want the current UK government.

What you subsersive, idiotic little fucks are actually doing is creating a second form of government that your cultists are supposed to, because if they don't then they get attacked by the cult of Islam

theguardian.com/law/2017/mar/01/inside-britains-sharia-councils-hardline-and-anti-women-or-a-dignified-way-to-divorce

Get your barbaric, backwards shit out or reform. You are not in the right. I don't hate Muslims because of the news, I hate Islam because I don't want something like Sharia Law to ever be a factor in the United States

I'm fed up with Christianity and it's degeneracy. How do I convert to islam?

Let's archive that
archive.is/DZE6d

The actions of hired mercenaries by Israel and western allies.

Google, Im feeling lucky, What does The united States of America really protect?

Result 1.
Israel.

Cool bro I totally want to get simultaneously blown up and ran over in my Saturday market now thanks Islam

God is not a programmer. He is the singularity from which all things stem from and are apart of. He is the light and the darkness. For either or is useless without one and other. He is the duality of nature. the experience of experience.

Was 9/11 and inside job or not?

9/11 is entirely irrelevant to your backwards as religion. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The entire universe is made up of information. This is scientific fact. So, technically speaking, the creator of a place that is made up of information, would be a programmer.

>That's right goyim, don't try to become immortal. Just keep following (((Christianity))) and slowly die off.

The single greatest happening of our time. If you want to hate us because of some numbers you read cherry picked by someone who really hates us. Then go ahead. Thats your choice. Life would be boring with 0 confrontation, or rather not having the choice to. I respect your decision. and while I dont agree with notion of just glassing the middle east to solve the problem. I understand how you many have been driven to that conclusion.

"h-hey kid, want some immortality? only the low low price of $1,000,000 shekz? Think you can do it? Course you can goy. Hehehe if you buy immortality red we will reduce the number of adds uploaded directly into your brain heheheh.

If I became a Muslim and later changed my mind, I would be killed for it. That alone is reason enough not to join. A philosophy that threatens people with death for changing their mind has no faith in the truth of their doctrine.

More of a chemist and physicist desu.

No you wouldnt, that kind of fear mongering comes from places like Saudia Arabia who are Jews masquerading as muslims.

I ame seen something exactly like this with glowing yellow eyes in a nightmare.

>If you want to hate us
I hate Islam not Muslims, ya ding dong

>because of some numbers you read cherry picked by someone who really hates us.
>cherry picked
Whatever ticks your bomb, achmed

Muhammad was a thief, a rapist, a pedophile and a murderer, as 90% of the muslims, islam is a copy-paste from judaism, I hope you all die alongside the jews

Did you know that Mohammad healed the sickness of his followers by making them drink camel piss?

This is also the reason why Muslims today are the biggest urine consumers in the world.

>Islam derived from the worship of the moon

You all better hope the moon isn't actually a piece of earth that broke off billions of years ago.

>one true religion
>barely older than Mormonism
>based on the same flimsy evidence of "god told me privately when you werent looking lol"

>Follows Abrahamic religion
>Direct rival of Zionism
No thanks goatfucker. I'll stick to traditional religions.

Muslims are taught to lie from a young age... Don't believe anything they say. Their morals are too twisted for people of honor to understand.

Thank you for letting me know your intentions. I assure you I have no intentions of subverting America. I came to this land when I was 2. For many years, for most of my American life I was non religious. It was only after psychedelic experiences that I realized G-d is real and decided to reclaimed my birth religion.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive whatever wrongs my people have done to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLp3kXh2g6k

You dense motherfucker

> I assure you I have no intentions of subverting America.
>Even if your parents are genuine outliers it doesn't remove the fact that you subscribe and evangelize for the most brutish, backwards, incompatible religions in the world.

>my people have done to you.
>I hate Islam not Muslims, ya ding dong

>psychedelic experiences
>can't even follow the most basic tenets of a religion

If you want to advertise then buy an ad.

I hope you find peace and happiness brother.

Yeah I have looked into that, a moon Goddess named Allat. definitely interdasting.

Fuck off Abdul, go choke on your camel's dick.

hope you find peace and happiness brother.

>When you have moments of deep anger or fear, a djinn can possess you. Make you do bad things.
>"it wasn't my fault lol I'm not a terrorist a genie did it"
fucking muds and their deranged sand cult

Not an arguement

What do you think Physics and Chemistry is? Its just subsets of Math.
Programming is just a way to use math to accomplish things.

Already got it friendo

I would suggest google your nearby mosque and checking it out. Ofc there are plenty of online sources. 99% of everything you find will be about submitting to Allah, being a good person, abstaining from sin. A moral guide for a conscious person.

Will islam guarantee me a qt gf?

So a programmer is really just a mathematician huh?

> being a good person, abstaining from sin. A moral guide for a conscious person.
Why cant you do this without a religion?
Why take all the baggage it comes with. It makes no sense to me.

Not only will you get a virgin qt pie gf. She will know her place and remain loyal to you. You will not worry about things like divorce. you will not worry whether lecheous men are looking at her lustfully.

Islamic women make for the best wives.

At the end of the day, everything can be expressed using math.
Programmers are more than mathematicians. They have to be good at math, yes, but also know how to efficiently write code to accomplish tasks. Especially repetitive tasks.
Hence how humans have adopted Object oriented programming.

Which brings me to one of my points i made earlier. Islam insults god by telling stories of how inefficient he is by resorting to natural disasters to wipe people out. Why all the work?

>She will know her place and remain loyal to you

It seems we are in a bit of a misunderstanding. I want to be dominated by a qt light skin islam, not the other way around.

Islam is a false religion that was created by the catholic church as a warrior race to combat the jews.

It is all fake and not holy in any way shape or form.

Its a fraud just like the catholic church.

Because religion gives you more to the story after death. Religion is the shield against time itself. You can go down scientist route and decide that you will decay, and return to the earth, that the worms will feast on your flesh as nourishment.

But I will head for infinity.

hoho that is not a problem either. Islamic women are very smart! Doctors lawyers, everything! Likely your islamic wife will make mroe money than you even. Ofc she can tell you what to do and tell you have to behave. She will straigten your life out. hoho!

Neh. More like I read the Quran and found it to be more reprehensible than the Bible.
I'm an atheist and I see Islam as the primary enemy.

>Because religion gives you more to the story after death. Religion is the shield against time itself
>shield against time

This is almost literally why i describe islam as a death cult: Preaching "death > life"

Cant you just be a good person and admit that we arent smart enough to understand ceation?
I believe islam insults god. God is far greater than islam says.

I too was atheist. It all seemed silly. The modern world was designed to turn you into an atheist. Science. Random chance. If its all just random. The only thing that matters is you.

Atheism is the fastest dying religion after 9/11. The veil was lifted. TPTB showed their hand and the world became skeptical of the current narrative.

I was pushed toward aethism all my life. Doing some shrooms which are are natural enthogens will cure any atheist.

Ive only done them once. But I beat my chest like a monkey, and my arms started to beat my chest involuntary. As if the ape ancestors who brought me here were still locked away in my brain stem.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI

pol needs to start ironically endorsing sharia actually.

Form fake alliances with muslim activist groups like the sjw's have done.

The media would then have to decide between defending islam or supporting "alt-right" 4chaners....kek

>Is a tough religion to follow unlike Christianity(literally worship of a man)
>this is what muslims actually believe

Top kek