Safras: Elite Bankers & Human Trafficking

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2107471

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/01/22/modern-day-slavery-multi-billion-dollar-business/79160918/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Safra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll take a slice of pizzafake to go
Always a good time at fake news pizza

Bump

fuck these people damnit!!

bump

"The industry, which exploits tens of millions of people, generates revenue estimated at more than $150 billion annually, according to a report by the International Labour Office, a United Nations agency." usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/01/22/modern-day-slavery-multi-billion-dollar-business/79160918/

The billions have to be laundered somewhere, and that's the best way to catch PG criminals.

>Making money is a crime
Don't punch me antifa fake news

Making money from criminal activity is illegal and the assets subject to forfeiture.

oy vey goyim

>Art is evil
You're just mad cuz it's a wight woman. Like she'd want your beta ass

you can do better than that leaf

>This art makes me uncomfortable so it must be evil
Christ..

bump

>It's the same leaf shilling the other thread
Seems like you have a vested interest in this...

Pizzafake does more harm than good
You're turning pedophilia into a meme. Do you want the Jews to win?

Same?
I'm only in this thread

>This is the test which every Superior Affiliate must pass who, to be welcome, he must first put himself into a “crime state” which is almost a “state of grace” for this counter-religion.
>So, all the political leaders of France of some renown, without exception, had reached their high position only by means of the Lodges; but first,
>they claimed by each of them that “proof” worthy of the Lodges. From one, for example, they wanted him to drown, with his own hands in the Lodge,
>the infant that a woman had given birth in secret; others had to stab a victim, on the day of their superior affiliation.

bump

fuck off, shill. bump for justice

This is being slid hard.

bump

bump for exposing jews

>banking
>jews

just in case it wasn't already obvious to you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Safra
>Edmond J. Safra (Arabic: ادموند يعقوب صفرا; 6 August 1932 – 3 December 1999) was a Lebanese Brazilian[2] Jewish banker who continued the family tradition of banking in Syria, Lebanon, Brazil and Switzerland.

and yeah the sliding is real

would be a shame if a bunch of artists and art enthusiasts got killed.

quick rundown?

Pedophile occultists who worship themselves, their pleasures, and their collectively and individually earned power & ego run circles around congress, the news, sports, the media, and almost every intellectual position of importance through blackmail, drugs, human trafficking, and an ancient system of numerology called Gematria.

Nice digits.