ITT: DACA Solutions

Mine
>grant dreamers amnesty
>strip any ability to vote or hold office
>no welfare or federal loans for college
>$1000 fee per year to retain status as a result of crime with 5% interest on missed payments added every month after deadline
>2 years of unpaid fees = forfeiture of property and immediate deportation
>deliver stern warning to foreign parents that anyone, including children, will be deported if undocumented starting now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Vwdc6u5M
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=0phZmHU3_so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Vwdc6u5M

youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=0phZmHU3_so
Don't care. Euthanize them or send em back.

Give me a white gf with a firm ass

>grant amnesty

Hi, Styx. Go water your plants now.

Only deport the ones without a registered firearm.

Mine: deport all spics

>keep DACA
>condition of receiving it is that you have to move to a special DACA city
>DACA cities are built on giant discs and have rocket boosters underneath them
>cities take off and slowly float towards Mexico over the wall without the inhabitants realising

keep smoking, Bong.

how bout just deport them to detroit. they can rebuild it and keep the nigger apes in check

You would have to build a wall round Detroit, but I guess that's worth doing regardless.

>deporting children who were literally trafficked here

Fucking sad and cruel.

>grant dreamers amnesty
Stopped reading

A crime is a crime. Every man must bare the sins of his father. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
>Some day even DREAMers have to wake up

25-30yo arent children

>not sending literally trafficked children back to their homeland
Fucking sad and cruel.

>5 day grace period for self deportation
>deport every single one of them and ban them from ever entering the US including US airspace again.

how about no because you are a faggot. Any illegal still living here needs to live in fear.
Its not okay for them to be doing this, going to university and shit, as thats one actual american denied.

OP's plan won't work. Once you grant them citizenship and they're in, they'll throw the 14th Amendment back at you. Not only do they get everything, immediately, but they get affirmative action too!

The courts have fucked us over. We have to be very tough on immigrants and deport them, because it is literally our only defense. Courts ensure we can have no other.

Tragic

No.

It never made sense to me, allowing DACA to stay if they are in the military or in school.

Being in the military is service.

Being in school is consumption.

Mine: Illegal immigrants are criminals by existing here illegally, they are without a doubt the biggest criminals in human history and should be treated as such. Deport the younger ones and give the death penalty to the parents.

>DACA Solutions

THUNDERDOME!

Two Dreamers enter one leaves.

Only the strongest will earn the right to be called Americans.

Invite the liberals to virtue signal by volunteering award a dreamer citizenship for slaughtering them.

IDEA THREAD
>IDEA THREAD
IDEA THREAD
>IDEA THREAD

Mostly it's those brought by illegal alien parents.

For those trafficked against their will, they could apply for asylum.

We don't want them back neither so you can send them in the next WW to die or enslave them.

Here's a solution, pack your shit Jose and get ready for MEXICO

but they came from beanerland. you have to take them back

They were children when they were trafficked.
When their home is a shithole murder pit, yes it's fucking cruel to send them back.
Go see the person Elian turned out to be and tell me Sup Forums doesn't consider that a tragedy.
Missing the point.

Not missing the point. Refuting the argument! Finding the misleading wording!

i work with quite a few of these "dreamers" at my community college. Almost all of them dont speak Spanish (LOL) and have never been back to their home country. It makes no sense to send them back. Let them stay here, since they will contribute to our country once they graduate, and immediately stop accepting other beans and their children starting now.

funny thing is that these dreamers will probably contribute more to society then ur typical butt blasted /pol user .

Ummm, no.

>Be dreamer
>Claim chicano and Mexican culture to be accepted
>Try poorly to speak spanish
>"Respect me I'm Mexican" "Viva Mexico"
>Trump removes DACA
>OMG Mexico is a shithole, What I'm gonna do there?

Send them to kill Kim in a nuclear war against Korea or you can use enslave them threatening to be deported, they will accept be slaves before to return to Mexico.

>Stopped reading at "grant dreamer's amnesty"
No.

Rather not have the government violate laws on a federal level any longer.
I hope I don't need to explain why.

DEPORT THEM ALL

>DACA Solutions

deport every single one indiscriminately

The average age of a dreamer is 26. These people have had time to apply for citizenship.

But if you instituted those policies they'd leave because there'd be no gibs

gas

They're your people. Be thankful we're sending them back to you with that free first world education, and English is their primary language!

Be prepared to be AMERICANIZED. You're welcome.

how bout if you dont take them back we nuke your asses

i dont understand why these retards didn't apply to become citizens

I'm not sure that reinstating slavery is all that popular a concept, nationwide.

Because then they get no more gibs.

Nuke our capital first please. You'll make us a fucking favor.

I don't think so. They will cross the Great Wall of Trump. They will come back to you eventually.

Mine
>Deport all illegals

If they were brought here as minors by their parents, they were trafficked. You don't know what "trafficked" means, that's your problem.

Doubtful. Your cartels down there and serial rapists/murderers will take care of a large portion who can't adjust and survive in a third world country.

The Rats would never accept Cush a compromise. The ONLY reason they want them here is to vote.

Either way, they're here, and their being here in and of itself is a crime. That's why it's called
>ILLEGAL immigration

not how it works nigger

Relish the salt these DACA enrollees and DACA proponents are letting out now because it will be your only moment of triumph. Immigration reform looms in the immediate future and we young immigrants will be the first to savor this sweet sweet redemption.

Send them all back. Problem solved

They were invited here by Rats with the intention of importing voters. It was an illegal, unethical strategy when they started it decades ago and this is the point at which we have said "Enough". Be glad it was stopped without violence.

Full amnesty

I wouldn't be so sure, Pedro. But thanks for the concern. We're I you I would be thinking about increasing security around my villa. You Rabi Blancos may have "issues" with these dreamers. I am happy about them dreaming about getting your stuff instead of mine.

Because they would fail to qualify in our competitive immigration system.

No way. Ain't gonna happen. The Rats are not going to import 40 million voters. If that is what your are counting on you had best start reconfiguring your assets.

>>deliver stern warning to foreign parents that anyone, including children, will be deported if undocumented starting now.
>insist that this time we really really mean it

You had 5 years to get citizenship you lazy spics!

>they come anyway
>pic related
>ALRIGHT take another round of amnesty but next time we really really mean it!
>repeat forever until nonwhite

We already did this under reagan, gave amnesty in return for agreeing all illegals get sent back. Now look. No, no more cucking, deport deport DEPORT DEPORT. GET RID OF EM ALL

>This is what a leaf that migrated to a new flag looks like

>Being in school is consumption.
This is why even the best Amerifats can't into bantz, they know fucking nothing.
Come on USA, you're better than this.

Thats plan B gringo. Maybe I kill 4 ot 5 of my relatives

They are dreamers with no criminal records. They will not steal us, We will steal them. Cant wair for a new Iphone

>they can rebuild it
>t. have never lived in a Southern Californian city

It will be the same shit but with ranchera music and lawnmowers. The next generation will be exactly like niggers.

wut? I am right. Being in school is consumption.

My solution.

>They have to go back

ok m8

Or, conversely, we deport all of them immediately and pass the RAISE Act so they can never come back

Establish a colony in Mexico just like we did with liberia, where Africans were sent back and we gave them each about 100k to build their country. We know that the kids we are sending back are well educated and productive so unlike niggers there is a high chance that they'll build a decent Americanized colony which will accomplish two very important things.

First it will relocate them to their country of origin which will keep boot lickers and racists happy, but most importantly it'll sow the seed of american values in their home country which can then spread and have a high probability to reform the country itself which annihilates illegal immigration, raises the standard of living for BOTH our countries, and the kids aren't left out in open water to suffer.

lets meme this into reality.

Could not give less of a shit. If I were given free reign to do so I'd have every kid catapulted into the middle of Tijuana.
Its their fault for being born as beaners. If God wasn't cruel he would have made them white Americans. Too bad, so sad.

is that you trump?

>born as beaners.
What about the Koreans and Chinese?

NO AMNESTY.

If you want to help "Dreamers", donate however much money and time to a fundraiser that will help them come back to the US legally, or that helps them find a job in their country of origin.

Stop trying to fuck over America just to help them, there are other ways of helping people that don't involve fucking over Americans.

oh, so now leftists admit human trafficking is a problem?! LOL, you guys crack me up

Leave them be. Only deport disgusting latinos, they're ruining the country and immigration for everyone else.

>keep boot lickers and racists happy
anything that does this is bad for your country.

>DACA Solutions

SEND THEM ALL BACK!

That's the ONLY fucking solution.

THEY DON'T GET TO CHOOSE WHAT LAWS THEY CAN OBEY.

Fuck off, OP.

I thought it was good bantz, britbro. Don't let the edgelords bring you down.

Deport all undocumented people currently in USA; no exceptions.
>Ignorence of the law is no defense

Fuck 'em. Kick them out if they don't have citizenship.

>But they're hard working
Why the fuck do companies keep hiring undocumented employees?
If you're not a citizen, then you shouldn't be allowed to work, to get a driver's license, to vote...nothing.

Mine:
>Deport immediately, no fucking options
>firing squad if any resistance
>Wall will be 1000 ft. high with massive moat filled with alligators and various poisonous Australian animals that will kill anyone who tries to get near it.
>nuke Mexico
>All problems solved

>immediate deportation, and loss of any opportunity to return legally. Illegal reentry will result in deportation to a country of our choosing.

no
but keep begging and bargaining, it gets me hard.

These protesters hold up signs about how they hate govt, white people and america.Yet still want ,believe its their right to stay

The ones that are already here get to go to the front of the line to become citizens if they meet RAISE standards, possibly with exceptions for the youngest ones, maybe a probation period like "meet raise standards by 25 or GTFO". Deport anyone unwilling or unable to become a citizen, and deport anyone who tries to come after. It's not their fault that Obama told their parents that border-jumping is okay, so we should at least show mercy to the ones with the decency and brains to use the chance to make something of themselves instead of "lol gib money". Not quite amnesty, but quick processing to determine if they're worth keeping or have to go back.

Mine:
CIAO

This.

If the government tries to grant the illegals amnesty in any form it's very likely that the same civil war that would have erupted had Hill dawg won is going to erupt. People are absolutely sick of getting the shaft from Washington, where they do absolutely nothing for real Americans. If they come together to grant fucking amnesty or benefits for illegals before doing anything for Americans good luck because the people will likely revolt at that point

Eh, most Americans are too much of a bunch of pussies to do so.

>with massive moat filled with alligators and various poisonous Australian animals
kek, I 100% support this part

>Send all DACA to concentrated labor camp
>Make them fix our roads, highway and bridges
>Gas anyone who try to escape
>Deport them after work related injury

GDP triple in 2020

This.

My solution:
>kill them all
>let the ones fortunate enough to be able to flee go to Mexico as a warning to any would-be crossers

>If they come together to grant fucking amnesty or benefits for illegals
In California illegal immigrants can already get drivers licenses. Better start loading up daddys shotgun, Keith.

Wow great work! And then they can have sons and daughters at double or trouble the white birth rate that are considered Americans!!!

We can already do this with the exorbitant amount of prisoners we have in this country. And we should be doing it.

Why can't we just let the immigrants pay taxes legally as a citizen? By making them citizens they have to actually live in this shit hole.

daca is gone. that was the solution OP. you have to go back. there is no negotiating now