Rape Is Redpilled

Rape is the most red pilled action. You are literally preforming the most basic human instinct but also overpowering another while doing it. Besides that, our Nordic ancestors did it for centuries as viking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape is overriding female responsibility to select men, it's therefore very dysgenic and will prioritise men both physically capable of rape and mentally capable of rape.

Then you'll deport them and make some foreign land a very violent place. Many such cases. Very sad.

What a cuck. You are literally saying that men should just sit back and let women control when they have sex. It's time us as men take back our right to take sex.

Stormcuck LARPers trying to associate the redpill with le aryan race

Aryan snowniggers were the most bluepilled cucks in the world and still are today.

Rape is wrong but the definition of rape has been unjustly expanded. Rape is sex with a cunt that is owned by another man. A cunt that is not owned can not be raped and a man can not rape a cunt he owns.

Muhammed having the swedish citizenship doesn't make you a swedes.

How many shekels did you just get for saying that kike?

Rape isn't wrong because it's men's right to own a women and reproduce with her. Therefore, we should be able to take a woman by force because it's our right.

GODDESS

>Rape is sex with a cunt that is owned by another man.
This is actually a spot on, but very old, definition of rape. I define rape as denying female sexual control, since I care about eugenics more than I do being called a cuck.

I define it as any forcible insertion of a human orifice against their will. With this, retracted consent cannot be rape because it was neither forcible nor against the current will of the person, unless that person is very underaged.

sure it's redpilled, but would you really want to risk the possible legal repercussions due to fucking modern society fucking men over instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko

I came here having low expectations on your retarded response and I am still disappointing. You guys REALLY need to get a girlfriend.

name?

Emily Rudd

slide thread

Spot-on

Back during the Middle Ages, men would choose to have sex with women whenever they please. There was none of this cuck bullshit around consent and foreplay.

It's time to end feminism once and for all.

Digits confirm.

I was trolling. No one should actually think this, sir.

Perfection

Honestly really cute. Probably pretty dumb tho.

What is this?

Cuck.

did you know that 99% of rape victims reach orgasm during rape?

because humans and hominoids had performed sex for millions of years as the way modern society call it rape today.

this is why when you force your female partner during sex she gets orgasm easier.

it's in our genetic nature, our dna.

this is why women are obsessed with rape. they want being raped but they can't confess it.

everything modern society told us is false.

sage

unbelievable stupidity, even for pol

WE WUZ RAPISTS N SHEEEEIT

I'm not a cuck. But the reason I don't believe this isn't because of what I am, it's what i'm not. I'm not muslim, i'm not single, and i'm not a virgin.

>You guys REALLY need to get a girlfriend.
>You guys
>a girlfriend
>guys
>a
There is only one way this could work. Bend over, Lauren needs her slave boy army.

Thank you. I'm happy that you didn't believe my bullshit like these guys.

Then the women would use abortifacient plants to kill it op

I don't know about that OP...

Is that a shop? Never new Lauren was so thicc

>they want being raped but they can't confess it.

They don´t express their consent. But secretly they want it.

Humans were cavemen for longer than we were civilized. Women were used to rape, it´s normal. The social construct of protecting women from rape came with marriage and monogamy and is more a protection for the husband so that he doesn´t have to take care of other peoples children. With nowadays women whoring around and not marrying, the criminalization of rape is obsolete.

We know that the woemens never say what they mean

So what do they mean when they say they don't want rape culture in colleges?

Also woemyns climax much more during rape, many rape victims admit this.

Is this where we went wrong in the west? Banning surprise sexy time?

Will rape fix woemans and Make Them Happy Again?

Asking for a friend etc.

The only way women can't be raped is if their married, or underage, MEN should be the sole arbiter of a woman's sexuality as they have plunged us further and further into degeneracy.

If a women protests, knock her the fuck down, then knock her up, look into her eyes as your Aryan seed floods her womb. The shitskins they imported should be just dogs to eat the scraps, as the fat, dyed, feminists get gang raped by them and we get the 7/10's and above.

Women should have 5+ kids, if not they get sent to baby farms to be bread in till they do.

Lol - of course the Muslim agrees with your retarded statement.

whatever women are negatively obsessed with is actually something they want deep down. this never changes.

HAHA you're actually serious? Jesus christ kid. I'm convinced if you tried to rape a woman, she would overpower your pussy ass.

Now post a pic and prove you're not a scrawny disgruntled fucking loser, that everyone thinks this place is

Fucking moralfags here, Im a shitskin any when i hear a girl cry, my dick gets erect, as my dick says its an opportunity for some fucking, and also spread my genetic legacy while the girl is vulnerable. If they try to run or attack, it gets my dick even harder and you caused me to last another 10 minutes, totaling at least 30 munties of fucking instead of the original 20 minutes. And I agree with , the ones that did the raping here genetically favored as cucks were breed out.

t. Varg "hide in the woods like a good goy" Vikernes

>Rape is the most red pilled action.
t. subhuman r/type scum
sag e gas

Actually most women would just kill the fetus, via plants with abortive properties or just giving it to the wolf. Your seed is not passing if she destroy it op

If it happened to me I'll make sure to send the intestine of the unborn child to the perpetrator.

> A shitskin that likes rape
Well color me surprised.

this.

Why do you think women say "I like when a guy just goes for it" when they mention kissing?

Yes it is, but you have a little problem called laws.

>A cunt that is not owned can not be raped and a man can not rape a cunt he owns.
>That's why it's not rape when I fuck my daughter.

>we should be able to take a woman by force because it's our right
That would be theft if she is owned by another man. If she isn't owned of course anyone can use her. I don't think we're disagreeing here.

Girls want to be raped by a hot guy, not by an ugly cunt, the latter of which being the majority of rapists.
It plays in with the whole confident vs creep thing. A guy is persistent and hot, he's confident, a guy who is persistent but unattractive, he's a creep. Same with rape.

hahahahahaha
muslims.

that is why you keep them as slaves and to make sure she delivers your son as if she tries to kill, then i rape the shit out of her, then kill her as she was not worthy to my genetic legacy, thus killing the genes with women killing their own fetus in the first place.
t. cuck that lets niggers rape his gf

>Violating the NAP
>Redpilled

pick one.

No it's not, Mohammed, now gtfo. Stop telling Jamal and Jose that it is while you're at it.

This.
Great negative optics. Shills are getting more skilled.

Dude you are obviously a Muslims lmao, I'm glad Buddhist are genociding your kind.

Yes, a man owns his daughters until he has them married so of course he is in his rights to fuck his daughters.

>did you know that 99% of rape victims reach orgasm during rape?
Including men, rape is difficult if you don't beat them unconscious or get them to cooperate. The pleasure makes it more likely you just lay back and make the best of it, instead of getting yourself killed or injured(death sentence in primitive times). Thinking that something producing pleasure is the same as wanting it is ANIMAL tier.

It's real friend.

im mexican leafy, same shit, different language

>They don´t express their consent. But secretly they want it.
Yeah, you know what people secretly want, FUCK OFF SUBHUMAN SCUM. They want chad to fuck them, and they don't want to feel responsible; they don't want your creepy ass anywhere near them.

>Girls want to be raped by a hot guy
And maybe not really raped, so much as teasing the guy to a point where he loses control; because she is so desirable. Which only is a realistic fantasy for hot ass teases, so the feminists are all sour grapes.

Dude help I get this envhy to go an rape white women. how do I control myself and yes I'm Arab

Well, it isn't technically rape. It's the exact same approach though. Force yourself onto her. She usually loves it if you're hot, if not you're, understandably, a rapist.

>how do I control myself
Sorry pal, I'm afraid that's a human only trait. Shouldn't have jihaded yer race's evolution/technology/culture development hundreds of years ago.

I'm not inbred got my dna tested. I'm about 15 % french

All day long. We use to fuck girls hotter than that daily. Kill me.

15% FAGGOT, more like.

the rest is arab and persian

fuck off achmed

"Persian" nigger.

I have 0% nigger blood unlike you

I'm Russian, you fag. DIdn' t we invade you at some point? ha faggot

Ive been telling Sup Forums about rape since day 1. Most of you cucks cant swallow this redpill.

I'm half black and the idea of raping a white girl gets me hard as well. I'd love to just force my way in and demolish some ass.

Shut the fuck up bong. I'm not too picky about the gender of white ass that I destroy when I get horny.

I fuck you. where you live? want me to fuck you?

Other then the white knighting going on
> rape is red pill
> for single un-owned females

>being such an unattractive neet you have to rape 2017 American woman

This.
Although being forceful with your bitch is hawt.

I guess it's the arab blood in me. Like seriously, I fucking want to ram my dick in a white chick while she screams stop it . SARCASM MODS DON'T BAN AGAIN

>rape is redpilled
Then I guess blacks and muslims are the most redpilled people on the planet.

There's a rpae epidemic in Europe thanks to them.

I will fucking annihilate your ass with my bare dick, no condom. I will fuck you so hard you will turn bisexual from the fucking. Just thinking about fucking that hot tight little ass of yours is making me horny.

Who cares what women """want"""?

That's not rape, it's claim-staking

That's fucking hot.

And it's true, Blacks and Arabs are the most redpilled people on the planet. That's why women flock to them while white boys are left with nothing.

Fucking hot.
I go on top though, you faggot cunt.

Maybe they will rape the feminism out of western woman

Embrace it. You're the descendant of some ultra-alpha Arab raiders and shit. I'm the descendant of Black Warriors and tribesmen. The world is our fucking oyster.

Go for it. I have a .40 for close encounters and a beautiful .308 for revenge if you manage to pull it off.

I'm descended from Russians, the best rapists.
About a 1/4 of Germany is now Russian thanks to yours truly.

>Who cares what women """want"""?
Who cares about "men" that spawn kids but don't wanna take care of them? That's for fucking niggers and other r/type vermin. It's not about what women "want"; it is about what will produce good children. Actual rape tends to traumatize a woman, making her less attractive and less suited for raising children.

Blacks, Arabs and Russians should team up again and rape these fucking white cucks for thinking theyre better than us.

>Russians, the best rapists.
The best rapists are blacks and muslims, there's no denying this.

They've literally raped millions of girls in Europe and continue to do so to this day. European women are LITERALLY being raped to death.

your country is being invaded by Muslims and Russia is filled with Muslims. How does it feel to be this cucked be the superior race?

Trust me, if I knew fully I couldn't be touched, id probably get it a go. Forced sex seems like a rush anyway.

>female responsibility to select men
No such thing outside of your kike-conditioned feminist mind cuckboy. Females naturally much dumber and weaker than males, and in any society that has not been cucked they are treated like livestock and resource.

That's because Euros are cucks. When the Russians raped their way through Germany, the Germans were alpha. That's how alpha we are.

Just imagine, laying waste to the British isles with your brethren. First village shop you see, you all burst through the door and say "this is a Viking emergency, we need to raid your shop and rape your wife" good times.

>Blacks are the most redpilled people on the planet
Nothing more redpilled than not knowing who your father is, subsequently having an incest baby who doesn't know who his father is....
So redpilled means behaves like animal with no human behavior to be found?

Reeeaaaallly Now? Interesting.

This is my country as much as Canada is your country.
Also, we fucked you "Persian" whores.