My black friend, who is college-age...

My black friend, who is college-age, has lived with a white family for a few years because she does not know her parents and her grandmother has become unable to take care of her.

She posts a lot of stuff on Snapchat about racism and whatever, and I just ignore it, but there were a few I just had to screenshot.

Is she right that all white people are racist? I find it odd that she would have so many problems with white people when it's whites who have altruistically supported her and it's her own family that has deserted her.

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-Xsgj3-S1Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
hooktube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

Thank you for this meaningful contribution.

>magority
Nigger

I hope I'm not part of this "Magority."

>t. OP

>college-age
Like every other college-age kid, experiments. This time around she's writing stuff down, sees how it fits, just like a new set of clothes. It takes a few years, but like every other college-age kid, eventually realises there's nuance to be had - and grows out of it.

Maybe she should mention how certain hiring practices are exclusive to only minorities and women and how that is passively racist and sexist.

>I sometimes visualize the on-going cycle of racism as a moving walkway at the airport

Really? You too?

youtube.com/watch?v=G-Xsgj3-S1Q

Blacks are brainwashed from the second they slide out of their hoodrat mother's blown out pussy that whites are evil and imaginary forces are keeping them down. They are given every hand up and hand out whites can offer yet bite the hand that feeds them. Ask them about blacks building successful civilizations and when they cry about "muh colonialism" send them this m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

>Blacks are brainwashed from the second they slide out of their hoodrat mother's blown out pussy that whites are evil and imaginary forces are keeping them down.
No genetically they are inferior, they know they are and they despise us for how weak we have become after enslaving them so easily.

I went to the museum of natural history with my kids, and they had this whole human evolution exhibit. And they had Neanderthals. And niggers were walking around, and you could tell they didn't really like those primitive humans. It's ok to deny neanderthals humanity. But you know, when I was looking at neanderthal and next to me there was a nigress looking at the neanderthal head, and I found male neanderthal head more appealing to my senses than her head, the modern day "human".

So imagine neanderthals coming back to life. They wouldn't be humans until they fix the science, and it would be ok to say they are ugly. Nut it's not ok to say niggers are ugly. It's also not a forgone conclusion that neanderthals were dumber than modern day niggers. But they wouldn't be humans and the discrimination I guess would be acceptable even by niggers, right?

Abbos are the closest thing to this hypothetical situation. The mental gymnastics to make them humans are astonishing.

But getting back to the point. Yes, niggers are not pleasing to look at. They don't look like people. If they were useful, none of this would matter, but they are not useful either. So is there any wonder people don't jump from joy when an ugly nigger expects to make an impression? Do ugly white people inspire sense of awe unless there are accomplishments to boot? No. So why are they surprised?

Blacks dont actually believe all whites are evil racists out to get them. Its the opposite, they know whites are the only race whom help them and without whites they would be fucked. So they rebel against what they perceive to be their authority figures since they know we wont stop helping them, nobody likes the thought of relying on others for survival. Its like a rebellious teenager trying to assert their independence screaming irrational hatred at their parents who keep them alive. They dont actually hate them, know they need them, but cant help but lash out at their authority figures.

>"evil and imaginary forces are keeping them down"
Such, such irony

>It's also not a forgone conclusion that neanderthals were dumber than modern day niggers.
Not only is it not a forgone conclusion, the opposite (niggers are dumber) is the mainstream, unpublished view.

>It's also not a forgone conclusion that neanderthals were dumber than modern day niggers.
Technically they could have been smarter than all of us, they had a significantly higher brain capacity than modern humans. Perhaps Neanderthal admixture is what makes whites and asians more intelligent on average.

>having a nigger friend

Kys degenerate cuck.

fpbp

The irony is that neanderthals would they magically reappear would not be humans while niggers are human, even though the intellectual capacity of a neanderthal is higher than that of a nigger. From looking at those reconstructed faces I would say they were more human than niggers. You really have to see it side by side.

With early humans the scientists have no problems separating them into species.

Well, I can't argue against the trips of truth.

Funny she should compare racism to a moving walkway. She's more right than she thinks... but for the wrong reasons.

Damn it. I can't find my webm of that fat nigger walking the wrong way on the walkway.

Average brain capacity for modern humans ~1350cc whereas brain capacity for neanderthals was somewhere around 1500cc.

you need to fucking tell your parents about this fucking shit and how she thinks ill of your whole family even though they are taking care of her

It's not my family that is taking care of her, but they should know this.

You should buy her 40 acres and a mule

If she is really your friend then try to inform her, maybe not straight up redpill but definitely throw her off the track to becoming an SJW

The fact is all black people are racist. Their whole ideology and life is based off of race first. The first thought that comes into their mind in any and all situations is race.

This

F P B P
P
B
P

Obviously brainwashed. This is why coexistence is impossible. The anti-white memes are too pervasive and blacks will never let go of them.

Tell whomever it is, because this is no different than some fuckhead stealing or pissing in the family's milk while they take care of you

One of the problems with niggers. No gratitude. No matter how much you kiss their asses, lie and tell them how smart they are, and give them money, they are NEVER grateful. The most repulsive, violent, useless, stupid, lazy, criminal, ungrateful vermin ever shit out of satan's ass. They must be eliminated.

She needs to vilify whites because she can't bring herself to admit her own family is shit.

While lashing out in anger is understandable the only person she will hurt is herself.

A black person could go out in the streets and scream 'gas the jews, race war now' and he'd be called antisemitic but not racist.

A white person could go out and he'd be called a racist. They have changed the meaning of racist, it's now just a racial slur against white people.

Also
>Magority

Nigger

>also in college

Don't forget that part, fucking retards. They will let anyone in I swear.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's actually stealing from them. Foster kids do that, niggers especially so.

>unironically saying "people of color"

>I find it odd that she would have so many problems with white people when it's whites who have altruistically supported her

i'm sure her own adopted white family are responsible for teaching her about how racists whites are

>I find it odd that she would have so many problems with white people when it's whites who have altruistically supported her and it's her own family that has deserted her.

Jewish propaganda is a helluva drug.

I thought they were disliked for rampant nepotism

The Jews are a hate cult relying on xenophobia as an organizing principle, and they have successfully transferred this model to other communities. Your conduct is immaterial. You are Amalek, therefore, you must die.
There's an excellent video on YouTube I cannot find at the moment, a very balanced, mainstream, respectable guy just lays it all out, title something like "why do Jews support white genocide?" He talks about Jews irrationally identifying Europe as Amalek, period, end of discussion, and of black raducals adapting this tribalism ("Jews aren't acting like radical blacks, radical blacks got it from Jews").

Here it is, the guy is Paul Gottfried.
hooktube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

i once asked some lib chick why "people of color" is alright but "colored people" isnt

she got kinda mad but never actually could come up with one reason

>Is she right that all white people are racist?
Yep.
Same thing applies to all races though.

>Black friend
Stopped reading right there. GET OUT!

Here you go.