Stop denying anthropogenic climate change

Fuck off Shill Nye

>doesn't burn coal

lalalala I can't hear you lalalaLALALLALALALALLALALA

After being told that I "might like it if you sit up on it", I've concluded that his "science" is nothing but unsupported propaganda.

This guy is quickly losing himself up his own asshole. Which is sad because he actually get a lot of kids into science. To bad all of those kids are redditers.

END THE EPA

I don't

Okay, Bill BS in Mechanical Engineering Guy.

Floridafag here, we have been getting hammered by hurricanes since the time of genociding the Injuns, climate change isn't causing this, these are good tropical depressions that dindu nuffin'

Average floridian reaction to a hurricane with 185 mph winds is "Shit, I hope wal-mart is still stocked with beer"

Stop proclaiming your ignorance. It is embarrassing to see retards drooling in public.

yeah but people were backwards and illiterate, they thought there were only two genders back then

>his state voted trump
I'm not shocked you're all alcoholics.

stop pretending beeing a scientist

DID U C DERE'S UH NU HERRICAYNE. UH BIG WON TWO!!! C GLOWBUL WARMENG IZ REEL!!! STOOPID DRUMPFF SUHPORTURS

t. every comment section I see relating to Irma

These people act like there's never been strong hurricanes before 2005

anthropogenic climate change might be a lie, but what about anthropomorphic climate change, Sup Forums? Do you believe in that?

Prove it exists.

Stop breathing, Bill.

>breathing is christian psuedoscience

>DENYING SOMETHING WHICH DOESN'T EXIST...

Climate change theorists make me laugh.

stop claiming there's more than two genders and stick to making popcorn.

Stop denying that we will have to kill 7/8 th of the human population to stop it.