Brit/pol/ - Seagull edition

>Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41148027

>Mogg Lines Up Next Job
unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/09/04/mogg-lines-next-job

>UK ready to 'intensify' talks on EU future ties
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/uk-ready-to-move-to-new-talks-on-eu-future-ties-11020137

>Lidl airbrushes Christian cross from church pictured on its Greek food
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4850486/Lidl-removes-cross-food-avoid-offending-others.html

>Staff cuts, rising crime leave 25% of senior police with signs of depression
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401922-depression-cuts-police-crime

>McDonald's staff in the UK go on strike for first time over pay and conditions
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/mcdonalds-staff-in-the-uk-to-strike-for-first-time-over-pay-and-conditions-11019760

>Bitcoin peaks above $5,000 (£3,862) for first time
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41147007

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/05/british-capitalism-broken-leaves-young-people-behind-says-archbishop/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41160748?
youtube.com/watch?v=N3rc0HqcnCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9OjEOmlQ
bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tldr

Why is this a seagull edition? What is the significance of this bird?

Anyone else live in a seagull infested shithole?

Got a nest next to the chimney

>tfw can't get rid of that feeling that the end is coming

Reposting.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296

probs get a life

Probably wont be another place. I doubt they will let cripplechans britpol live either

Gulls or seagulls are seabirds of the family Laridae in the suborder Lari. They are most closely related to the terns (family Sternidae) and only distantly related to auks, skimmers, and more distantly to the waders.

Gulls are typically medium to large birds, usually grey or white, often with black markings on the head or wings. They typically have harsh wailing or squawking calls, stout, longish bills, and webbed feet. Most gulls, particularly Larus species, are ground-nesting carnivores, which take live food or scavenge opportunistically. Live food often includes crabs and small fish. Gulls have unhinging jaws which allow them to consume large prey. Apart from the kittiwakes, gulls are typically coastal or inland species, rarely venturing far out to sea.[5] The large species take up to four years to attain full adult plumage, but two years is typical for small gulls. Large white-headed gulls are typically long-lived birds, with a maximum age of 49 years recorded for the herring gull.[6]

Gulls nest in large, densely packed noisy colonies. They lay two or three speckled eggs in nests composed of vegetation. The young are precocial, being born with dark mottled down, and mobile upon hatching.[7]

Gulls—the larger species in particular—are resourceful, inquisitive and intelligent[8] birds, demonstrating complex methods of communication and a highly developed social structure. For example, many gull colonies display mobbing behaviour, attacking and harassing would-be predators and other intruders.[9] Certain species (e.g. the herring gull) have exhibited tool use behaviour, using pieces of bread as bait with which to catch goldfish, for example.[10] Many species of gulls have learned to coexist successfully with humans and have thrived in human habitats.[11] Others rely on kleptoparasitism to get their food. Gulls have been observed preying on live whales, landing on the whale as it surfaces to peck out pieces of flesh.[12]

As I said in the last thread the British government can't shut this place down, it's out of their jurisdiction. They can only attempt to prevent us from accessing it, which they will fail in doing in many cases.

>buy bitcoin
>tumble it
>buy Sup Forums pass
>use VPN or TOR or I2p or whatever
>post

Cripchan /4pol/ was created as a fallback during the Fishbait ban debacle, so there for starts I guess

WHAT ARE THEY UP TO? WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING? ARE THEY IN LEAGUE WITH THEIR AUSTRALIAN COMRADES THE EMUS?

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE DYATLOV PASS EDITION RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

having trouble sleeping lads how do I sort my sleeping pattern out I can normally sleep until at least 4

Is sex really as good as I think it is? I like the idea of fucking someone missionary style and learning over holding their head up and kissing them. Is it that different from a wank?

Killing myself

Nothing beats chastity.

Okay that's fine but why is this edition of brit/pol/ named after this bird? What does it mean?

Realising how fucked my country is, I've abandoned nationalism completely. It was a hard fight, but now I feel like a weight's been thrown from my shoulders. I feel free. Like I can do anything.
I'm also pissed out of my skull, maybe theat thas something to do with it.

>>Okay I've just watched that video and I can't rule out his theory of smoke inhalation from the stove causing them to leave the tent but I don't think it's what happened. Surely they would have stayed around the vicinity and vented it out? Why go so far away in -30 temperatures whilst wearing practically none of their clothing? These were experienced hikers. And they were Russians. Why would they go out there like that and go so far away?

One theory is that they were looking for shelter in the woods after leaving the tent. The options I can see are:

>extra terrestrial - tin-foil but not implausible.
>Wild animals - the wounds don't suggest this.
>military testing ground or human intervention of some kind.

The third seems most likely to me desu.

Where is the fellow Dyatlov pass incident user from the last thread?

Agreed lad kek

I'm not taking, specifically, about our government but the broader internationalist interests. They seem to have recognised that, as Bowden predicted, the right wing counter-culture the internet can accommodate is putting the liberal establishment at risk of being displaced. They can't let it continue to grow if they're to successfully manage the liberal decline; they can't have it be replaced by anything Assertive and self-assured.

This sounds like something that will induce misanthropic thoughts

Here lad.

>▶

Just keep your eye on them and never lend one your shoes

exercise

Hail!

>One theory is that they were looking for shelter in the woods after leaving the tent.

But why leave the tent? I can't buy the guy from that video's theory of smoke from the stove. He seemed to base it largely on the fact that they were drunk, which he later has to admit that they were not. Why wouldn't they just open the tent normally, get out quickly, and air it out?

>flag
Why?

What does Brit/pol/ think about the Queensferry Crossing?

Goin to the shop lads, need anything?

Wouldn't you expect this, though?
The public sector isn't really in the business of doling out McJobs.

Why, lad?

Well if (((they))) did shut us down that would create outrage and we'd go further underground.

Hail!
I watched a different video which suggested that it was a poor camp set up as it was on the side of a mountain rather than in a valley; they also lacked firewood. However, I'd have preferred to have taken my chances in the tent.

The reason for them leaving the tent is the first part of the mystery, and the stove theory is plausible.

I usually don't think about Scotland that much

Do i really have to go over and explain how bad a large public sector leviathan is to an economy?

>extra terrestrial - tin-foil but not implausible.
>Wild animals - the wounds don't suggest this.
>military testing ground or human intervention of some kind.

Hmmm. I very much doubt it was animals. I agree with you that the third option out of those three is most likely. A fourth (remote) possibility could be some kind of supernatural or paranormal event.

It seems that because the tent was cut open from the inside and because most of them left without their clothes, that something occurred from within that caused them to leave in a serious hurry. It must have been something quite serious for Russians to have gone out in those temperatures in a state of undress.

get ez a gun license m8

Reminder...

If you don't know this logo you're either a foreigner, a late milenial cuck nu male, a gen z, or you're just a retarded and feminine posh boy who Hates pre 2008 football

graph related is more the point i was trying to illustrate

>inflation, partly controlled by govt, rolls along at 0.1%
>public sector wages, partly controlled by govt, roll along at 0
>consumer prices rise, effectively pricing the wagies out of the market

you probably can't see it because we still haven't bottomed out yet.

If it was the stove, why wouldn't they have opened the hatch? Why cut their way out? Another mystery is why they decided to set the tent up there on the side of the mountain in the first place. They still had daylight left. Why not go straight toward the woods in front of them?

milwaw fc?

>A fourth (remote) possibility could be some kind of supernatural or paranormal event.

It can't be ruled out.

>It must have been something quite serious for Russians to have gone out in those temperatures in a state of undress.

That is most peculiar: as experienced hikers they would have known the risk of exposing themselves to the elements.

>When Keynesism and Barnet formula meet

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/05/british-capitalism-broken-leaves-young-people-behind-says-archbishop/

bbc.co.uk/news/business-41160748?

The IPPR's report calls for public debate on a range of reforms, including:

>A better distribution of wealth, potentially through new taxes and a sovereign wealth fund to better distribute national wealth

>Much greater economic power for the UK's nations and regions, including greater "fiscal devolution" and regional banks to support local economies

>Stronger trade unions, to help raise wages and protect workers in the "gig economy"

Fucking wew lads. Let's print money and redistribute successful earnings to gibsmedats. Crashing this country with no surviviors.

>If it was the stove, why wouldn't they have opened the hatch?

In a different video I watched, it mentioned that the stove wasn't used that night.

>Another mystery is why they decided to set the tent up there on the side of the mountain in the first place. They still had daylight left. Why not go straight toward the woods in front of them?

Darkness might have been close I guess, but it seems weird for experienced hikers to set up an unsafe camp.

Because of the word incident and this being Sup Forums, where fucked up shit is often posted. Like tranny surgery pics for example.

>That is most peculiar: as experienced hikers they would have known the risk of exposing themselves to the elements.

Of course. Perhaps something happened like the Australian user from the last thread suggested

>certain windspeeds passing across the mountains can generated vortex streets which generate infrasound (low frequency noise)
>driving them mad

It isn't.

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE MEN?

>Of course. Perhaps something happened like the Australian user from the last thread suggested
>>certain windspeeds passing across the mountains can generated vortex streets which generate infrasound (low frequency noise)
>>driving them mad

It could have been that which still leaves the second part of the mystery unsolved.

Yanks only like them because they are exaggerated stereotypes

I'm listening to this radio show about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3rc0HqcnCw

No we're talking about this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

>football

pansy millenial cunt

graphs are great

yeah, i saw them over here please fuck off with your caps spam

>It could have been that which still leaves the second part of the mystery unsolved.

Yes, it most certainly does. It's so bizarre and as spooky as hell. Have you looked at the pictures they took during the expedition?

I will be listening to that in 3 minutes.

Celtic aye ?
Upa hoops

>he's a wage cuck

It doesn't necessarily imply we have a public sector leviathan.

Consider a hugely simplified example.
Public sector has two employee categories - bureaucrats, and Humphreys. bureaucrats are paid £24k a year and Humphreys are paid £50k a year. (Median: £37k.)
Private sector has three employee categories - McDonalds runts, shirt guys, and thebankerththebonuthes at £15k, £30k and £100k respectively. (Median: £30k.)
I won't go into a full hypothetical population because typing it out is a mess - though I did find that 17% of the population is hired by the public sector. I'd be willing to bet that in real life the private sector has more McDonalds runts than the public sector has employees. (I did try to look for this, partially to help the distribution of income in a worked example, but I refrained.)

That figure - 17% of the population in the public sector - is far more important than "The average public sector worker earns more than the average private sector worker", which is - I reiterate - unsurprising when you remember the nature of public sector work. You'd have to compare jobs like-for-like, and you're going to get very interesting results if you compare how much a private sector teacher is paid compared to a public sector one.

Just realised that I think we've spoken here before. During the May/Mac evening. I remember hyphens in your writing style (I think).

please do go on, genuinely interesting theorising.

Why is the % of a population in public sector important?
>reliant on government
>have a stake in national cause (not profit)

also where in your calculations do you factor in the public-private overlap; eg/ manager types slipping between NHS and private medicorps. I suspect that given the creep of private companies in the [ex-] public sector, the true extent of private control may be masked.

i also don't think it's worth digging too far into the effectiveness or finding like-for-like comparisons due to the inevitable subjectivity. i would accept anecdotal evidence.
>civil servant grunts work hard, are driven
>mcburgerflippers aren't so bothered

Kim runs an an anti globalist nation.

If he nuked UK,I'd be happy.

UK is chucked beyond repair. Let DPRK kukewit, and let the Muslims take over.

At least mud shites have values

UK is an anti male cucktriarchy, and Stalin should have abbexed US back in46

No, I need to do that, but don't wish to tonight as I might scare myself kek. It is definitely weird. The radio show is pretty good.

Quite likely lad - that was quite a night.

>though I did find that 17% of the population is hired by the public sector.

Directly, though i'm not sure where this figure is from and indirectly... geez, some figures had it approaching 48% at one point pre-2008. I'll level with you, i subscribed to the Economist for nearly two decades before the (((editorship))) change made it an unbearable read and i'm not as on the pulse outside my expertise.

To simplify it, despite the McJobs meme we have a lot of world leading industries and to trigger you as it's very late, the private sector taxation PAYS FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR.

>in bedroom sitting on my PC with my headphones on
>total bliss for the past 3 hours
>purely because for those 3 hours, not a single thought had entered my mind, which would have resulted in being dragged back to hell
>just happy innocence engrossed in whatever I was doing. Just an unusually long period in which God had blessed me with peace, oblivious to the outside world in which I am living in. Like a wonderful daydream in which I regressed to a carefree, innocent childhood. Nothing but a present existence of boundless joy, and only a future of optimism and excitement to look forward.

But then I need to go and take a piss, and the moment I got out of my chair and turned around I realised I had left my television on for the past 3 hours and I saw that I it was one of our nations most cherished possessions. The publicly owned, (partially at least) tax payer funded through force and by threat of imprisonment. The glorious Channel 4. And with ownership by the people of Britain, we have the control. # We are the directors. Unlike the capitalist fat cats who must debase their programming in service only to profit, Channel 4 has the freedom to strive for higher ideals. To be a true expression of the high art and culture which defines our proud race.

So yeah anyway. Channel 4. Just past 11:30. British game show called "Naked Attraction". I don't know what the premise is and I don't care to know. I watched for 10 seconds and I saw two flabby middle aged men standing naked on a colourful stage with their flaccid cocks dangling like rats between their beefy hairy thighs. The 46 year old, childless, dyed hair flame Priestess of Sexual liberation then ask each of the supposedly straight men what they liked about most about their others body.

just when i thought i was out
they pull me back in

lmao i just remembered that at this very moment there is a 99.9% chance a young british girl is being raped by a Paki/Pakis

DUDE LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9OjEOmlQ

>Why is the % of a population in public sector important?
It just shows the relative size of the public sector, which the comparison of median wages doesn't do. I haven't been following the overall argument.

>also where in your calculations do you factor in the public-private overlap
It's not that complicated. It's just explaining what the median means, really. Not a full economic model. I'm just responding to the idea that higher median wages in the public sector are somehow a sign of profligacy, rather than the consequence of the public sector not needing low paid, unskilled workers while the private sector can find a use for them. It's inherent in the sample - you just don't get public sector Amazon warehouse employees.

>despite the McJobs meme we have a lot of world leading industries
Which means nothing relative to the median. A simple "yes" would have sufficed to answer my original question.
>to trigger you
That would assume I have any real interest in this topic beyond pointing out what the median is. There is no value judgement involved here.
>private sector taxation PAYS FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR.
But just to fuck with you: No it doesn't. Borrowing is essentially a matter of double-entry bookkeeping and the government has already essentially borrowed from itself. We're closer to MMT-land than not. (Though this still involves zero normative claims on the size of the state and so on, which you'll doubtless desperately try to find. Just because the limits on public sector spending are remarkably lax doesn't invariably mean that should be taken advantage of to expand the state. :^) )
bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf

>be britcuck
>Let women vote and work
>wage compression
>low birth rates
>pay for your replacement rate of sub saharan niggers
>wage is Still compressed
>wife is now forced to work in the capitalist machine
>barely see your wife because you pay so much for shifty housing rent
>she divorce you>she single mommy bringing up shit kids now
>>brings up more britcick feminine males who pay alimony for sluts
>daughters are sluts too
>low birth rates continue
>Still pay for tv licence that teaches your kids to be degeneration cucks

HUH AT LEAST WE DIDNT GET INVADED BY THOSE NAZIS.... HAIL UKIP AND HAIL THE ROYAL KEKNESS FAMILY... HAIL HARRY NIGGER FEMINIST GF TOO. FEMINISM IS GREAT, AND FUCK THISE NAZIS AND MUSLIMS WHO HATE WOMENS AND GAYS RIGHTS

As a brit I must say that you are the biggest cucks on this planet, and at this point, shifty Islam will probably save your kike led nation.

>be taken advantage of to expand the state. :)
ov vey more bureaucratic people creating and destroying legislation passing paper around.

just had to take 2 gaviscons to cure my indigestion lads. have i got cancer or somethig?

perplexed as to why my :^) has been privatised into a :)

Anjem was right.

I dislike Islam, but even he says that Islam is not the death of UK. PC, British people, and feminism are. Self hatred destroyed UK

British are a weak and boring race of people like the Germans. They have no no culture as soon as their imperial Jews leave them, they're fuckeD

NOW look at your shitty nation, britcucks. A nation run by short haired anti male dykes. Even met police lady is now a lesbian

You britcucks are now a failing matriarchy falling into failure.

Leave the nation now and start a life. Let anjem and his boys behead the anti male authorities here
UK IS the most chucked nation on the planet.

>tried to explain Bowden-esque ideas to some Yank
>bleated out a bunch of anti-commie propaganda when I suggested equality at birth was a false axiom
>continued to do so
>give up and call him an ignorant burger
>he comes out with some banal insult about crooked teeth and inbreeding
>then claims he didn't want to understand anyway

Anyone got that /ptg/ webm with the autistic kid? Seems appropriate viewing right now.

Of course, the people and ideas which allowed Islam to gain a significant foothold were the problem. That's indisputable.

seagulls keep waking me up I think we should kill them all desu

This nation has been ducked since ever.

We Sebring by rothschild who powered are empire, who we died for.

Before that we were just anothertard nation who'd be Estonia tier in terms of historty is it wasn't for kikes powering us in the first place and promoting their empires pre colonial history.

Remember that history winners write history.

That aside, were a cultureless nation if regards, and natural selection will kills this failing culture.

More and more traditional young white males in Britain are converting to Islam anyway. Anglo Islam is the only thing to save us now, unless you want us to continue as shifty interbreeding global remixing grounds of global feminism and consumerism.

You could have voted oswald back on the 39s but you limey were too spibess and cowardly

What are you? That's hard to read.

Me too... they are feral at this point anyway so they're not a worthwhile part of the ecosystem desu

I lived in Aberdeen once upon a time. They're simply massive there. Fed on a diet of takeaways and rubbish they've grown to truly immense and savage proportions.

What do you mean they're feral 'now'? Pretty sure seagulls have always been wild.

Hungarian-Welsh

And for duck sake use your common sense and realise people use their phones

Just curious is lefty Sup Forums trying out a new tactic or something or are these just drunk NF members?

Kek, another inbred royal baby getting shit out over in bongistan huh? Can't wait to see you all fawn over it's 3 nostrils.

I mostly phonepost. You're just a bit of a mong. Do you have fat fingers?

Are you talking about how chucked your nation is?

Then yes, you're like the rest of the west. You're cucked beyond repair.

Not cos of immigrants and Muslims, but because of yourselves mainly.

Wake the the duck up and stop being such a t_d/ukip virgin.

Western society is failing, so go live like mad max while getting gibs from the failing anti white male society on Britain that Hates you

Fucking reddidfag

Why are you Americans obsessed with the royals? It seems like a desperate need for submission

Who/what are you referring to?

How drunk are you?

Inarticulate drunken blackpilled rambling.

I use my fat fingers to type quickly because I'm using other tabs

Maybe my life isn't dedicated to brit/cuck/ hugbox threads like you are?

>Maybe my life isn't dedicated to brit/cuck/ hugbox threads
He says incessantly posting.

How far in the sand is your head buried?

If you don't like seeing your shitty nation being called out as as retarded failure full of losers who pay tax for sluts, niggers,somalians, and Muslims, you can always duck of and switch on channel 001 to tell you how great and equal this lovely nation is