MASSIVE ACCOUNT DUMP OF FACULTY ACCOUNTS ACCROSS THE WEB BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ALR-RIGHT WHITEK NIGHT

MASSIVE ACCOUNT DUMP OF micds.org/page FACULTY ACCOUNTS ACCROSS THE WEB BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ALR-RIGHT WHITEK NIGHT.

IN RETALIATION OF SUSPENDING WHITE STUDENTS AND THEN PUBLICLY HUMILIATING THEM IN FRONT OF THEIR ENTIRE SCHOOL AND ALSO VIA SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE THEY SAID THE WORD 'NIGGER' IN A PRIVATE CHAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUSR9mWUf-A < PROVE OF PUBLIC HUMILIATION

twitter.com/therealdealdill/status/904383773063733248

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>[email protected]
>((()))

what the fuck does trump have to do with this?

>[email protected]
>[email protected]

>[email protected]

password cracker is flying through these. Lord of all keks has the notion of password security not reached missouri yet?

im sure theyre plenty of jews and nigger enablers in that dump, also the string of numbers are hashes either sha1 or md5 just google around theres plenty of sites that decode to plain text

yeah bud, as stated above theyre all md5 and sha1 lol, all myspace hashes have the 0x part those need to be removed and then youll crack easy

Jesus, just look at some of the password reminders in the OP pic.

>dog
>usual pass
>usual
>shift55
>lipids19

remember these are school faculty memebers lol, theyre all exposed now

The guy in the beginning sounds so cucked

Woah. I drive by that school all the time, bunch of rich pricks

Whats the best thing to do with an account if you can get in? I was just going to send out vulgar emails

Full retard. Chick cute af tho

this is illegal

sent

you re kidding me, who would go out of their way to fuck with them like this?!

this is hilarious if true

Does anyone know an alt-right dating site?

Search for references to pizza.

i doubt those pws still work, this is just compiled from databases thats been previously released [not by me] id just send an email telling them to stop being anti white or something like that i dont promote trying to gain access..but thats up to you

its not illegal kike, hacked databases are public info

>muh privilege on the community

church

its not hard to get the info thats posted here, also whos in the pic

there are none that isnt over ran by males

snek

>I love nigger cock
>Thats racist
>I apologize for my whiteness and my privilege, and THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!

jessi slaughter

The girl just said she loved NIGGER COCK, how is that racist, she said she LOVED NIGGERS!

I don't understand

that video in 10 seconds:
>skin tone
>alliance
>students of colour
>champion
>equal
>privilege
>dangerously offensive
>wrong
>kkk
>calling out the problem
>calling for change
>offended
>unkind
>members of our community
>resilience

the whole point is to humiliate the females only because theyre white. they need no reasoning other wise

when their infrastructure and code is so shit, it can be done with automated tools off the internet