How brainwashed does a white women have to be to think biracial kids are better looking than white kids...

How brainwashed does a white women have to be to think biracial kids are better looking than white kids, only in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/women-and-prescription-drug-use_n_1098023
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/women-and-prescription-drug-use_n_1098023
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr: welfare

Rich guys tend to have good looking kids.

Ain't it the truth? My kids are gorgeous. Absolute perfection. I married great genes.

kill, fuck, marry.

Based mexico. You can come over and stay as long as you want and bring some of your buddies

they are

wrong

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/women-and-prescription-drug-use_n_1098023

25% of American women have such intense self-loathing that they need prescription drugs just to get through the day without gargling shotgun mouthwash, this sub-conscious self-loathing often manifests as loathing for their race and culture and glorification of other races and cultures, for mentally stable women the thought of raising a little halfbreed child that looks nothing like them is their worst nightmare, it's very similar to the way some Weeaboo glorify Jap culture to ridiculous extents

Checked. Time for archive: unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/women-and-prescription-drug-use_n_1098023

You're filth mate. I can safely say anyone that has that pic stored on their computer is a shite bag cretin. Can't even imagine the irredeemable mess that made it.

I want to suck those loli toes.

(You)
>I can sit around all day and make perfect memes so i'm better than you.
I spend my time making white children asshat. Go outside and fight for our cause.

Better to be a shit bag than a shit skin

Why would you go to the effort of putting your son in a suit and not give him shoes? On stones ffs.

Jews are truly afraid of white babies

I personally know several (white) girls who think that mixed race children are the most beautiful thing in the world. And they always specifically mean white/black children, never white/Asian. Modern women are zombies. I blame hormonal contraception. Read on how much it changes their sexual behavior and preferences.

the only good looking traits are the white ones. The black only reduces the good traits.

Pic related, the less children wear shoes the better, shoes deform feet