If I were to hypothetically lose touch with reality...

If I were to hypothetically lose touch with reality, who would be the most effective person to assassinate in self defense?

yourself

Why hasn't someone shot up or carbombed one of these media HQs already?

all of the jews

i thought santa was a pedo

because it's leftists who tend to go crazy and blow things up when people disagree with them.

Who's the author...

Paul Ryan

Hypothetically?

Alex Soros. Father time will kill his dad soon; but he'll inherit his money and spend decades pushing the same agenda.

Of course murder and assassination is wrong and I would never condone such a thing.

CNN HQ.

A nigger who works for Stephen Colbert.

>Daniel Kibblesmith, who is a staff writer for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and co-author of How to Win at Everything, penned the parody children’s book after tweeting in December that he would only tell his future child Santa was black. “If they see a white one, we’ll say ‘That’s his husband,’” Kibblesmith wrote.

CEO of TIME magazine

>Kibblesmith
I swear to god if that is what I think it is.

James Alefantis

youself

CNN headquarters

doubles decide the date, triples decide who

Sam Weiner was his partner in that venture.

september 12, george soros

Your enemies.

dont go after muslims,they will use it to demonize us

go after liberal college proffessors or open boarder promoting politicians

me
now

Gay with a black man no less lmao. Why do people gotta fuck with St. Nicholas...

>Santa a faggot coal-burner
Is nothing sacred?

George Soros, Angela Merkel or anyone in bilderberg for that matter. Any other answer is WRONG.

Ask and you shall receive

The best comedian in the prime time television cult of personality right now is Steven Colbert, winning the hearts of normies and leftists alike. He can convince a nation that an anonymous source familiar with Trump's thinking means that Trump did indeed hire Russian prostitutes to take a piss on him - the reason that it is true is because Colbert rented the alleged room and yelled "pee-pee bed!". With Colbert gone there is literally no one that could take his place, as either other comedians haven't had decades to win the hearts of America or aren't as far left or that they have easy dirt on them to make Americans hate them if somehow shed to light (e.g. Samantha Bee and her husband spent $300k lobbying the city of New York to keep poor black youth out of her son's school, as opposed to say giving it to poor black schools).

Next best cult of personality influence is Rachael Madcow, which is just a Leftist Alex Jones, but Leftist so it must be true.

People say CNN, but half the nation already agrees they're heavily biased at the very least, and the youth do not care for them.

The best thing of course is to just make a conservative comedy show that talks issues like DNC corruption while simultaneously mocking leftist comedians / newsites - both their leaps of logic and their fans that just clap along. Just outsource to Sup Forums aussies for writers and avoid 1488 and you'd easily create an internet sensation, especially if you did a more laid-back Seytan animated style show or SNL style skits. That would get the kids thinking how all the lib adults who watch old TV late night are ignorant/stupid/mindless instead of how people normally view conservatives.

is Santa the the top or the bottom?

George's son, Alex, is the more logical choice. George is out the door soon, but Alex has been groomed to take over.

Don't kill Alex Soros with a knife. Don't do it!

Traitors before enemies - Codreneau

Is the picture a joke>

It's all so tiresome

George Soros.

Anyone who murders that man instantly becomes a saint in my eyes.

We have a winner!

GEORGE SOROS

>Hello, I'm Mistah, uh...Jones. From New Yahk

I don't even need to check to know this was written by a jew.

Shoot a loud black activist who has said a lot of anti-white things. Make it an explicitly racial shooting.

It was actually written by a nigger and published by a Jew.
Sup Forums BTFO

Nah, this was an all hebe op