Is trump jealous of obama's package?

how do you think this impacts policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUFggsxDo-U
city-journal.org/html/what-criminologists-dont-say-and-why-15328.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ooga booga ayo MUH DIK

drumpf is a low iq retard

Trump's wife is infinitely hotter than Obama's husband. Who cares who has the bigger dick. I'd rather have a small dick and fuck a hottie than a big dick and fuck a mannish gorilla.

that letter utterly split my sides when it came out. I love Trump but it's just so ridiculous

But who's going to suck Obama's cock now that he is no longer POTUS? Michael?

>marrying a whore

lel

I crack up every fucking time I imagine how you faggots would act if Obama had kids from three different women and had gone bankrupt multiple times. Shit cracks me up.

can't have multiple children when your wife has a penis

MUHHHHHHH DIKKKKKKKKKK
MUHHHHHHH DIKKKKKKKKKKKK
MUH DIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LIL
WHITE
DICKS

Only bulge that matters is Michael's:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUFggsxDo-U

only cucks watch Alex Jones

flacid dick lenght means nothing you stupid nigger

This is why he won. The left never argued his points properly, they just went after him and made him an underdog.

NICE ONE

It doesn't even make sense... Obama did have multiple children though.

12 posts in and still no one has posted Michael Obama's bulge?

No, no one's jealous of obama's package. He is castrated long ago by his muslim overlords. Drumpf is scared of Michelle's big bulging package

Nice try Shariablue but the source doesn't change the visual evidence.

We know the truth.

some times a bulge isn't a good thing

His points are so stupid theres nothing to argue. He won because Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Omaba knows all about dick. Just ask his husb- wife.

okay schlomo. He won because he wasn't a lying piece of sellout scum like every other establishment politician.

When the nigger has no arguement, he resorts to muh dick. OP confirmed faggot

flaccid size =/= erect size morons.

W-wow got the source for the full set of her?

He is a lying piece of shit. He does it every day. He is also a sell out. He is owned by Russia.

>tfw "Michelle"'s bulge is bigger than mine

That is just too damn bad.

Look at all the Obama slide threads
Obammy must be pissed about something, ya think?

>her
fuck off fucking leaf

prove it. Give actually proven evidence that he works directly with Putin. I'll wait faggot

>had gone bankrupt multiple times
6 bankruptcies
600 businesses

One generally wants to put it DOWN when one is in present. A person who constantly thinks of raping children will of course have a bulge when in public.

city-journal.org/html/what-criminologists-dont-say-and-why-15328.html
What an intelligent and topical thread you have here, OP.

Democrat Logic:
>only people with big dicks can be President
>I'm With Her

>liberals bring up obamas "bulge" but speaking of michael's noticeable bulge is taboo

yep. Trump has a 99% success rate business rate. And bankruptcies can also be used for business gains too. How many times have libtard's favorite idols like Hillary and Obama succeeded at doing shit?

Not much, trump had a kid at 60. Obama graphed on a ass flesh penis on his wife so he could suck on something in retirement.

in due time... in due time. Then you will have to explain to me why you are arguing why its ok for Trump to be owned by Russia.

>He is owned by Russia.

I see this over and over again, but I have never seen one scrap of evidence drawing a clear connection.

This.

I've been waiting for a year for you libtards to come up with evidence about muh Russia collusion. Stay mad kiddo. We found more evidence of the democrats colluding than trump

Best ORAL** sex I ever had [this is a paid endorsement]

You actually shouldn't have a much of a bulge at all, especially in lose pants, and if you do, it is a sign of physical damage (eg, collagen buildup, pelvic muscle herniation, etc).

The "shower & grower" is a pop culture lie and it isn't true.
If you have a "shower", you have damaged your penis from excessive sexual activity.
The flaccid penis should be extremely small, nearly as small as Michelangelo's David.

There is no evidence there you dumb retard.

holy shit is this the best strategy that the DNC can come up with?

I know you are used to Alex Jones and Sup Forums level investigations but real investigations take time.

No, Trump has a pretty wife, so doesn't have to think about other men.

Adopted Children*

that is precious, what is that from? :D

You will have discomfort running and doing sports (especially without tight fitting underwear and even that will become annoying and create friction on you) and incur further damage if you have a "shower" and likely will develop Peyronie's Disease one day if it is not already present.

The best thing you can do is take vitamin E and take cold showers every day if you already have signs of a "shower".

look at this child. Why did you run away from my question about proving the collusion theory? Why did you run away when I mentioned evidence of Democrat collusion?

Obama takes it up the ass so he might as well have a baby dick lmao

because im trying to make you angry

What makes you assume we only look at infowars and Sup Forums investigations? We gather sources from a variety of sources and look at actual evidence. Explain FusionGPS kiddo. Explain why Hillary sold half of the uranium supply? Now give me one piece of factual evidence that shows Trump has ties with Russia. I'll wait.

michelle has a dick lmao

I hope you're trolling. Trump is doing everything he can to save the nation from being a multicultured lebanon style nation

>i want to make anons angry
>it's so funny
>i'll just shill about russia!!!
You have to be over 18 to post here

Holy shit that old debunked uranium claim, nice way to show that you are garbage. Also the trump russia investigation isnt finished yet. You would know that if you cared about knowing things.

So you would rather him be a faggot married to a tranny with kids raised and adopted from the CIA?

Barack was jealous of Michelle's.

BIGLY! Drumpf is mad because the hispanic or mexican miss universe models rejected him. That is literaly the only reason he is so butt-frustrated at them.

>be liberal
>act like you are king/queen of morals and intellect
>can't make up arguement
>talk about penises
This is why no one can take liberals seriously.

LMAO
where the hell is a Trump's dick? is this a shop?

Stop being a autist, obama either adopted those kids or sent his sperm to a actual black woman to have his nigger kids. While michell aka Michael obama fucks him in the ass at the white house look up infowars michelle has a dick

Do you think Obama is jealous of Michelle's (Michael's) package?

michelle package has them both beat

the only people who would be able to produce such evidence would be one of the following:

1) FBI
2) US IC
3) Trump an co.
4) Putin and co

And if it were law enforcement, they wouldnt be sharing it on Sup Forums unless its been declassified which you would already know about

but yes, lets hire a bunch of prosecuters for no reason ;D

Obama was proven to be dickless and ball-less by his policies. That's just a rolled up pair of socks in his pants in that pic.

> Tfw trump has the best futanari wife in the world and can take that dick everynight if he feels like it

Feels bad man

There was a belgian politician who made posters of his semi hard on to show everybody he is not a one minute short dicked cuck

1) Michelle has a bigger dick than both
2) Obama is skinny AF trash
3) Our pres's pecker pokes out from his T H I C C body.

Make America THICC Again

Damn her nipples

fpbp

slide thread

SAGE

Bulge.

that cant be reeal?

dick is relevant because trump is a pathological narcissist

No Trump is jealous of Michelle's package. It has physics!

>EXPLAIN SOMETHING?!
>HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>ARE YOU KIDDING?!