DACA pays for WALL

>RINO
>RINO
>RINO

This is what's going to happen Sup Forums,
Congress is going to work and keep the momentum the program has going for it and pass something by the end of September. Congress didnt want DACA away with because no one ever tried to fight it. Until bored grumpy ass old men from Texas threatened trump 5 years after green lit by Obama.

You are going to have to say every republican is a RINO because most of the GOP didn't mind daca in the first place and you'll be looked at like a racist if you don't let these kids live here.
But everyone can get something out of this if done correctly.
>DACA gets erased
>Congress finally gets to work and negotiates
>Let DACA recipients live here for Border wall funding and perhaps even more.
>???
>Finally good laws for everyone

Even rand Paul said this is a bipartisan issue.

This is ultimately what's going to happen.

Make YOUR demands now

>"P-please user! Don't send me to Mexico! I was brought here by my parents when I was young. I was educated here. We never took handouts. Sure, my first language was Spanish, but I speak fluent English. My little sister and brother were born here - they're citizens and only children!

>"I'm supposed to be reporting for deportation soon. Please, hide me like Anne Frank. I'll do anything: cook, clean, even give you comfort. If you want, I'll carry your babies. I'm desperate. Please hide me..."

Reality:
- Her parents started taking public welfare the second they got here. Lawmakers are so supportive of illegals and select 'refugees' they moved welfare from severely disabled folks to pay for the illegals.
-Her grades in school were dismal. Spent most of the time goofing off and being a nasty racist to citizens.
-She's unemployable as is. Uses a stolen SSI number to work at McDonald's.
-Speaks English when necessary - prefers Spanish.
-Has had two abortions in high school.
-Has had multiple STI's since age 9; treatments paid for by taxpayers and absorbed by hospitals.
-Hiding an illegal alien is a felony charge.

What do?

this

and this

>You are going to have to say every republican is a RINO
But that's an accurate statement OP, modern republicans are barely distinguishable from democrats. This is literally why people voted for Trump, because they were sick of the republicans being cucked.

Re-opening of the machine gun registry

>2018
>RINOs swept out to sea

Abolish the NFA

The only thing I disagree with on that list is spending money to put border jumpers in jail. Just get their fingerprints and a DNA sample, blacklist them from coming in legally (10 year ban that becomes permanent if they enter illegally a second time), and send them back. The smugglers who help them get into the country should get major prison time though.

Private prisons niagga

Nah, fuck you compromise isnt a thing anymore.
Congress can do their jobs or they can die thats about it at this point.
A govt only exists to protect its citizens, these spics arent citizens and are a direct threat to who the govt was designed to protect.

>Let DACA recipients live here for Border wall funding and perhaps even more.
No, remove them all. No exceptions, no compromise.

Obamacare.

College admission policy is determined by the colleges and who pays, not the state. Otherwise not bad

free GFs

None of that will matter if DACA stands, because hispanics vote democuck. And they'll simply erase it all when they get enough power in the government.

Don't be a cuck. Kick them out.