all stations go in here and tune in 11175
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

12news.com/news/local/arizona/arizona-air-national-guard-f-16-has-crashed-near-safford/471323288
vocaroo.com/i/s1TiNvfZQWMB
archive.fo/lrbyN
youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI
vocaroo.com/i/s0mA94Mll7Wd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remeber those "Mayday Mayday" ?

12news.com/news/local/arizona/arizona-air-national-guard-f-16-has-crashed-near-safford/471323288

F

I just discovered I can listen to my city PD on my BaoFeng by accident.

Most exciting thing so far: 3 teens jumping over fences in backyards taking photos before hopping into the next yard.

All three are only described as having "Man Buns."

Damn. I hope he / they ejected safely.

vocaroo.com/i/s1TiNvfZQWMB

Arizona prolly not over a population i bet he punched it

damn this sounded serious

Thing is if he punched out from something recoverable, the government will have his ass, because multi-million dollar jets don't just fall out of the sky

How many times have you guys had this fucking thread?

How many times has anything happened?

Get a fucking life.

JUST HEARD

"SKYKING SKYKING PLEASE RESPOND"

HOLY SHIT IVE NEVER HEARD THEM ASK FOR A RESPONSE

shitty bait is shitty

you know you can say that about every thread on this site right

archive.fo/lrbyN
Archived

except for his edgy threads

What was the 4th thing he said?
Alpha Juliet Alpha ???? Charlie
Sounded like Quick or Whip or something

no idea the hamfags in the chat are still saying its mayberry i dont fucking hear that sounds like mayday pretty clearly to me

"The message was to Mayberry from Quick Claim "

0047z Zabastov: "Mayberry, Mayberry, this is Quickplan, Quickplan (or maybe Quick Claim), I authenticate Alpha Juliet Alpha with Charlie, I say again Alpha Juliet Alpha with Charlie, if correct you have entered the net at 2200

Hambro here, it was crazy to see how the shills killed that last thread. What the fuck even was that?

Nope,

Mayday, Mayday, this is Quickclaim Quickclaim. I authenticate:
I say again
If correct you have entered the net at 2200Zulu (military time)
Do you require any further assistance at this time over?

Have Syking threads ever lead to anything other that a waste of time?

the only shilling that works on Sup Forums, apparently

Some people have a heap of hate for Skyking/HAM threads for some reason, and they organized a raid.

Some guy in /biz/ said if they put their btc addy as their name, said "DROP THE BOMB, TRUMP" and got trips in that thread they would get 0.1 btc

You're right it is with, I hear it now.

AJA w C

huh

robot music on 8992

Definitely not Mayberry though

Mayberry is a known callsign apparently and USAF doesn't say mayday mayday when going down and the National Guard has a different channel apparently the formatting is right also

doesn't fucking matter really but yeah..

the dudes saying this said he heard it on his home radio not the website

I hear you there's just no way he is saying 3 syllables (May-Ber-ry) instead of 2 (Mayday). He's saying two syllables. There's no American slur that bad. Especially since he pronounces everything else pretty clearly.

kys

lol that one was pretty legendary

I'm pretty sure there's some policy to keep the channels busy with ominous broadcasts(hence all the bogus threads here) so that any adversaries listening won't be startled for the sudden amount of traffic that would result from an actual emergency.

i know i hear it also but the broadcast were listening was recorded in the netherlands and some dude in like Alabama or someshit prolly has a better recording to go off of the Bery could easily turn into day after bouncing off the egde of space i assume

Wait what are you fucking serious

Also to clarify I'm not suggesting they are saying Mayday in the traditional sense. There are HH-60G Pave Hawk Search & Rescue aircraft right there in Tucson as Davis-Monthan, so no need to ask Andrews AFB or anywhere else for help with a downed aircraft.

they're also claiming the message came about 30min before the crash. The guy must have been having a lot of trouble.

I feel like if a national guardsman was going down, he'd still be able to get on the AFs channels, they'd need to know that sort of thing so they can recover the jet

either way its not nuking norks so i dont give a fuck, that pilot is prolly alive and is gonna eat shit if its his fault

an anarcho capitalist who got triggered by some sidewalks

I posted in the earlier thread but that went way too fast. Whats your opinion on the Sangean ATS-909X and what external antenna would you recommend?

yeah he's pretty serious, somebody probably went to the websdr receivers location and transmitted it

i missed it. wot happened?

>triggered by some sidewalks

>Triggered by people not charging a toll to use their sidewalks.

How else am I to maintain a high quality sidewalk that attracts foot traffic and increases my revenue?

Fair enough but sounds like Larping by them without a recording. Scrambling over distance yes, compressing syllables please prove it to me.

Its okay. They're just showing their newfaggotry. Skyking threads have been around longer than nu/pol/.

Eh, Luke is a training facility, they lose jets pretty regularly. Usually the pilots are okay, too.

Join Sky King live YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI

Forgot link.

What's your opinion on using an up-converter with my SDR dongle rather than dedicated hardware shortwave?

Assuming I buy only 1 of either: up-converter for $50 or the Sony SSB radio for $50, what's the better choice?

+++++ silence +++++

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

The only way I can see the MOAB attack being on this channel is if it was dropped by a B2.

i hear nothing
did the said plane drop its load?

Neat. 2 drunk girls at a bar I sometimes go to just stabbed each other according to my local police on my Baofeng.

Was anyone here at the CPD threads?

It looks like it would have been dropped by a B2.

Plausible, if it needed a go word to do it.

The MOAB we dropped when it said "Gundam Drop" was from a C-130, it was probably announced because we rarely drop MOAB's so it was probably a well known and big operation

these are the dumbest un-happening threads every single fucking time

>not hamfag
>not skykang

just kys

Man, I am all over the board for the Tech Exam. I only have until Friday to get better. :(

Forgot pic.

some faint chatter on 8992

Test count

Some fag said "testing one two three four...blabla testing, ... out". Very noisy transmission. On 11175.

Guy from Naval Air Station Sigonella. It's in Italy.

Forgot to add image, I imagine he looks like this.

lol i was memeing about people saying 'it's happening' over nothing.
>"......"
>"omg it's happening"

The military-industrial complex can bear it easily.

Kek, two stations just interrupted eachothers test count.

Don't worry too much. Honestly, just look over basic regulations, operating procedures, and simple electrical rules, and you're golden. Here's a tip. When you pass, take the next test. Often times it will be free anyway. If you pass, welcome to the realm of General. If not, not like you lost anything.

We have over 1,000 F-16s sitting in mothballs alone. Takes 48 hours at Davis-Mothan Airbase to take one out of long term storage and get it in the air again.

Not everything at DMAFB is set for scrap. Many birds are just in storage and in the event of a war can be returned to service quickly. (There's 88 B-52Hs there in case we need to go Dr. Strangelove.)

I've been chatting with the VEC for a few weeks. He's happy to have me coming in because he's had to cancel his last two monthy exams due to no one signing up at all.

Yeah, sadly it's not as interesting for people anymore with the advent of cell phones and internet. Hell, preppers mainly grab gear and do nothing with it at all, just let it sit until something happens. At least you're learning. Just make sure to put it into practice. Hell, I may not use my HF rig that much, fuck you sun, but it's still hooked up and I mess around every so often. Just remember to be a ham, not an appliance operator.

Roger that. I was so big into DXing when I was young and then life got in the way and I never got around to getting around to CQing. Now that all my friends are dead and I have nothing left in life, it's time to get back into it.

I just wish they had planes and stuff for sale, wish I could have a cool science predator drone like Ikhana

would love to get some great aerial footage with something like that but in national parks etc

>Skykang Skykang Skykang,
>Message follows:
>TANGO HOTEL ALPHA NOVEMBER KILO 4 BRAVO ECHO INDIA NOVEMBER GOLF
>ALPHA
>SIERRA KILO YANKEE NOVEMBER INDIA GOLF GOLF ECHO ROMEO

Fuck it, why not.

pft yeah right quit pulling our leg

Sorry, Satan. I forgot the "SIERRA" next to the "KILO" in line 1.

you also forgot a KILO ALPHA NOVEMBER GOLF in line 5

All stations

>Bravo Alpha Zulu ...something.... XRAY ...something... Standby

>....Alpha Kilo Foxtrot Juliet Kilo Five XRAY Romoe Lima Kilo ... too noisy to make out any details.

Y'all are getting this one?

Yep.
vocaroo.com/i/s0mA94Mll7Wd

Yeah, im hearing it.

Coming in cleanest on 6739 USB.

3 All stations by ACTIVATED in a row

3 fucking calls in a row from "Activate." Unusual.

Activated break
baunye pwvhhy 3ez6j6 4cfj4l pezfyd

Was one. But seriously, EAM spam?

All Activated
>All Activated
All Activated
>All Activated

"Disregard this transmission" at the end?

bravo alpha uniform november yankee echo

Bravo Alpha Uniform November Yankee Echo Papa Whiskey Hotel Hotel 3 Echo Zulu 6 Juliet 6 4 Charlie Foxtrot Juliet 4 Lima Papa Echo Zulu Foxtrot Yankee Delta

Bravo Alpha Yankee Echo Tango 4 Victor Bravo Mike Victor Charlie India Sierra Zulu 2 Zulu Charlie 3 Papa Tango Sierra Foxtrot Sierra Yankee Yankee Delta Delta Whiskey Whiskey Xray

Not sure what it meant to be honest all seems like gibberish to me

They're codes for one time pads most likely.

All stations that ACTIVATED is related to, log the code then look at their code book.

Yeah, the messages only make sense to whoever has the cypher. Probably single-use codes too.

That link will be gold for audio production uses, thanks!

Picking up some faint chatter on 8992. Anyone else?