Hey pol, east coast Floridan here, Any suggestions to help me come to terms with my impending death?

Hey pol, east coast Floridan here, Any suggestions to help me come to terms with my impending death?

Other urls found in this thread:

ventusky.com/?p=24.3;-73.5;5&l=wind-925hpa&t=20170911/06&m=gfs
stateofflorida.com/articles/hurricane-preparedness-guide.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

convert to Islam

Say your prayers, take your vitamins and dig your grave.

puerto rico is gonna get wiped off the map. take comfort in that.

It's hitting the west coast of Florida. You'll be fine. Praise KEK.

Pray to the frog. Pretty soon the drained swamp will be nice and floody. Build that hurricane wall

stream it

Allahu ackbar! Praise be to Irma for killing the Floridian infidels! May gators fly into their homes! INSHALLAH!

Fuck off to GA for a little bit.

Ahah, I sure hope so.

904 here.
One model has it passing right by us. The other model has it hitting Pensacola.
ventusky.com/?p=24.3;-73.5;5&l=wind-925hpa&t=20170911/06&m=gfs

First you must admit that moving to Florida was a mistake, make Your peace with Your creator. Get a hooker a bottle of jack Daniels and some coke.

Just get the fuck out early.

Florida has so many n00bs showing up every year that when those things hit, they lose their fucking minds.

Just avoid the hassle all together.

t. Ft. Walton beach

Nah...those dudes build their homes out of concrete just for this reason.

stateofflorida.com/articles/hurricane-preparedness-guide.aspx

Top kek

I have friends that live in Daytona Beach, will they be alright?

if thoth then death

OP leave. Right now. Get the fuck out of town. Get an extended stay if you don't have a relative you can crash with.

This.

Everybody is panicking because they're making runs on the stores even though it's 5+ days out.

I blame the (((media))).

I don't know but our store is out of just about everything so good luck prepping

Ruh roh raggy

Are Americans always this afraid?
Stop being a little bitch

It's mostly the nigger ricans freaking out, esse....

Just make sure to do a couple flips when you're being sucked up into the tornado.

t. mainland Puerto Rican

anons fatal last words as his tin hut was lifted into the air by hurricane winds

>the belly of the dragon will drip water
Irma will hit the west coast of florida.

Fuck that storm really is aiming with precision at all the main islands of the Caribbean and Florida peninsula isn't it? That's some sniper meteorology.

What's it like being less intelligent than Puerto Ricans?

Pray.

Kill as many spics and niggers as you can.

You tell me, snownigger.

No. They are going to die. Horrible watery deaths.

Yo, fuck water, fuck food. Buy more gunz!

Where you at? I'm up here in Jax stocked up on food, water, alcohol, gasoline, and ammunition. Time to get /comfy/

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

It’s not even going to hit Florida.

If you evacuate now you might be evacuating to a landfall position (anywhere from Mississippi to VA).

Just wait until Thursday night and get out of town if models show a direct hit.

just know that you were gonna die with the rest of soon anyways.

Thanks to Trump not being able to keep Kim in line. Atleast you wont have to eat grass before you die.

Fpbp honestly. Underrated

Start building proper houses, foundations, stone, brick, cement. Instead of flappy wooden prefabs, with 'siding'....your houses weigh less than your fucking cars.

Build stone, your house will be there in 400 years telling hurricanes to go fuck themselves.

Don't take life too seriously, its not like any of us are going to make it out alive.

Rolling for locusts to eat all your crops after the flood

trump will not let florida die
haarp is on our side

get the fuck out their. that suggestion good enough? even if you have to walk

Put your car in the garage, have a beer, and enjoy the day off...you'll be fine.

concrete houses are the shit, with square roofs too

You're not wrong, the poor fuckers with shitty houses are fucked

>the belly of the dragon will drip water

What does dragon or even west coast for that matter have to do with Florida??

Hey Jax bro. Do you know who that sperglord is that got our 4G area's ISP range banned permanently? Shit is annoying because it stops me from posting at work off the wifi >:(

Who 904 here?

Damn dude I thought that was just me experiencing that. That shit truly sucks ass. Not sure what would need to happen for all of the area to be blocked. It's even blocked where I work up in southern Georgia

Lol. It used to be like 3 day bans and every time I would click the reason why it was some guy spamming Sup Forums or anime forums, so I guess they just made it permanent for all of them.

Stay safe and /comfy/ brah

if you can't get yourself out of there in four days you may need to let it take you.

people are saying its gonna be like IVAN, and so everyone is buying stuff now just in case,

Pensacola

Same. Live near jax beach. Need to find water and food after work tomorrow. Apparently shelves our empty as fuck. Hope I dont die bros.

If by some chance you can't find bottled water, there is a place in the west side called Shep's that has a bunch. It's not really a grocery store and it's kinda shitty so most people don't go there.

You too man!

May not be as aesthetic as some, but there's something to be said about being able to withstand 150mph winds....

Broward user here. Watching the rubes who just moved down here and didn't buy shutters or impact windows for their homes. Have supplies, just need to hunt down a couple of gallons of gas for the generator.

I make frosted Key West Margaritas from the tears of the Blue State Anons who fight over plywood. Kek comes for them, and will be merciless.

Got a lot of fucking yankee infiltrators and carpetbaggers in the area due to the navy and air force bases....they're the ones that freak out.

Damn yankees.

>I make frosted Key West Margaritas from the tears of the Blue State Anons

If you've been waiting to ask someone out do it. Don't be a pussy

The damnable Carpetbagger Scum will be consumed by Hellfire and Damnation!

But first, they will try to return their used, waterlogged, moldy plywood to Home Depot and Lowe's and try to get a full refund without a receipt.

May Kek show them no mercy!

Dont die, when the looting starts post hurricane you'll have an opportunity to shoot niggers

well, true they do freak out but as a local i can say its kinda fun messing with them about this stuff making them think everything is gonna just be gone.

northeast edge of storm is most damaging. This Treasure Coast fag is hitting the hills.

>Floridian
>scared of this pussy storm
go back to california

Why not just get out and take a little vacation up north to the midwest?

what is causing such a massive breakneck shift in its trajectory? It's not natural winds because that is far too great a difference.

Also no overhangs on the roof.

>Dying from a Hurricane

Why are Americans so stupid by building houses with wood and paper

>Why are Americans so stupid by building houses with wood and paper

Isn't your entire country made out of palm fronds?

How funny and original.

I'm rofling on the floor.

Thanks faggot.

But it is tho...

There's already been fights in Home Depot for plywood here in Miami.

Rape as much jailbait as you can, praise allah and the prophet mohammed may blessings be upon him

No house here is made out of palm fronds

Ima need a story behind this pic

Hail Thoth!

Get a surfboard and ride those waves

I beg to differ!

How to not die in a hurricane if you live in a non-shit country:

>Don't be 90 years old with one foot in the grave already
>Don't go swimming in the ocean
>Don't be a retard that runs his generator inside and fills up his house with carbon monoxide

Follow those 3 simple steps and you reduced your statistical risk of dying by like 90%.

I'm actually making arrangements to take Thursday morning off work and go surfing. Should be fun.

3rd world Florida BTFO

Daaaaaaamn. That's a burn alright.

weather forecast is not a science user.

Stop being a pussy and let local law enforcement know you have no viable method of evacuation.

They're literally setting up buses and vans to get people out of the area who can't otherwise. Take a ride, Red Cross and other folks will be up north setting up shop to shelter and take care of people leaving the storm area.

Sitting on your computer being an anxiety-ridden autist is what gets you killed. Do you want to stay and die, or leave and live?

Why are you still there? You've had several days to evacuate.

>tfw you live in a very poor third world country but you're more prepared for hurricanes than Amerifats

Get some whisky and a paraglider and go out in style

weather is one of the most chaotic systems that we have ever observed and it's extremely sensitive to initial conditions. rounding off a thousandth somewhere in your calculations can mean that you were radically off from what actually happens. there are too many variables and entangled interactions between these variables to make more than an educated guess on what the weather will be like days from now

being built out of stone doesn't matter when it's hit by a lifted dually diesel F-350 brodozer being blown into it at 100+ mph.

Florida houses tend to be pretty hurricane resistant anyhow, the big problem here is the mcmansions and shitty houses in the midwest and south that get ruined by tornadoes and floods all the time.

Ok I take the challenge
I say vergin islands Puerto Rico then due north

Place your bets

Kek