Countries that took active part in the partition of Czechoslovakia

>countries that took active part in the partition of Czechoslovakia

why is it ok when Poland does it?

Fuck Czechoslovakia they're like 80% atheist they're a bastard nation

Give back land. Fucking Czechs.

cause czechoslovaks took it from us when we defended whole fucking europe from bolsheviks in 1920

t. polish redneck
All our land is rightful historical clay, so fuck off. We even gave today's Klodsko to Poles to shut them up. It didn't work.

I'm not a subhuman Slav I'm Hungarian

>Hungarians
>not Slav subhumans

>why is it ok when Poland does it?
because this tiny piece of land is a meaningless shithole anyway

No we aren't, we resisted the Slavic invasion when the Russians came they did conquer our nation but not our people unlike the Germans who were raped by the Russians, 90% of Germans today are not aryan they're Slavic

The people that lived there were mostly Hungarians?

>what is coal
>what is steel industry
Fucking kek

Today's Hungarians are 80% slavic, not Magyar desu

Valtice was German since it was founded. My ancestors lived there for almost 1000 years before the Soviets kicked us out and you fucking self righteous Czechs moved in.

110% false, we have absolutely zero Slavic blood

a fucking sphincter

>Poland claimes a territory that has been part of Czech crown for centuries
>"B-but Poles live there"
>In the same time, Poland has a claim for western Belarus and Ukraine where Poles are a minority
>"B-but it has been a part of Poland for centuries"
>Doesn't wait for official agreement
>Cuts Czechoslovak railway
>Starts to organize elections to Polish parliament
>Starts to conscript locals to Polish military
>Ignores all Czechslovak objections
>Surprised when Czechoslovakia actually does stuff
"hurr durr polan dindu nuffin"

so you wouldn't volounteer to polish army to help defend europe from communist menace

Okay I checked it, you are right about this. I didn't even know Valtice was across the border in 1920. Er... sorry.

Yes, but not under autistic polish government but as free Czechoslovak in foreign division or direct deployment (my ancestry is actually from your precious "Zaolzie")

That small piece of land had more industry than the entirety of Poland

Moved people are usually scum regardless the nation (Poles who came from Galicija to Silesia behaved like literal niggers)

I appreciate the small apology. That was probably the biggest gesture of reconciliation my family has received since then. I like to imagine it would have meant something to my relatives who once lived there.

the bigger question is, why was it ok when the soviets did it?
they imprisoned their population, committed a genocide and invaded poland and no one gave a single shit

Fuck off Germannigger, Valtice is Czech. You autists started the war that ended with half of Europe under Communism.

their consolation prize for hosting the holocaust

>active part
the land was given to poland and poland wasn't involved in the partition decisions.

It's West+Soviet who were distributing land, not Poland.

>hungarians
>slavs

>no flag
Shill detected.

>we're taking this land because we fought commies
>its okay when we do it, not when others do it