Europe in 2017.. even little white girls can't resist the BBC

Europe in 2017.. even little white girls can't resist the BBC

muh dick is so big

MODS!

oh she'd try to eat a giant bowl of ice cream too if you let her, and she'd regret it just as much.

Doesn't look shooped to me

Urgh- thats fucking revolting. At least use a non-extreamo-vascular purple one or something

just in case we have some retards or semi-blind people in the thread, that's a shop of a baton

damn that's hot

I wonder if he like a nice big Italian dick.

Why don't we declare extremely large dildos of brown skin tone is racist. This shit is not representative of the actual dark skins penis.

I AM NOT A SEX OBJECT.

Starting the size queens young I see
She's under arrest for not submitting to tha BBC

The little girls face....

She already converted, she needs the Black Cock now, even if its an uncouncius desire, it will eventualy arise....

Another soul lost to The Mighty Black Cock

interesting psy op thread, tell me what this is making you feel gentlemen NOT YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS STOP POSTING IN FUCKING DATA MINING THREADS THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO TRIGGER YOU THIS IS NOT WHAT WAS ON FUKING POL BEFORE ALL OF REDDIT GOT HERE STOP FUCKING REPLYING*High PITCH SCREAMING*

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>hidden flag
>obsessed with black men's penises
>sexualises little girls
australian or american?

fucking cocksucking useless nigger mods

good ;)

>resolution

Probs not even real, sage.

white women be like

Terrible shop. Sage yourself

MY FLAG IS MY IDENTITY AND MY HERITAGE, IT IS NOT YOUR COSTUME, CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to stick my dick down that girls throat and then ass fuck her

You must be one of the english teachers I hear so much about

This, dildos don't have strings attached like that.

I was about to get triggered

photoshop. pleese

>even little white girls can't resist
Oh Pedo too now. Okay.

it would be hotter if it was a horse cock

MUH DIIIIIKKKKKKK kys

>Be a nigger
>Be Black posting

Shoop

this

You must be one of those obese retarded Americans I hear so much about. Fly your fat ass over here cunt and il fucking destroy you

Yep, you're one of mine. Dumb fuck. Couldn't learn how to put together chairs out of scrap wood for gullible hipsters to buy? How much of a failure do you have to be that speaking English is your most marketable skill?

you think? its gonna be hiroshima 2.0!

BAN THIS SHIT POSTING

Not even shoped

You're absolutely right about that. Usually batons are a little smaller than black penises.

She's a little young for that, but given your hook status your dick is also perfect size for her tiny mouth

muh bbc meme hardy har etc.

Genuinely don't have the energy to form decent responses to such inane bullshit

>b-b-but not a-all white wymin

>fumbles for okcupid statistics SHIT WHERE R DEY

shhhh, no tears, only facts now