Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>carlos
>uncut
>white hispanic

try again, amigo

Serious question: Why are so many of you opposed to circumcision?

>Varg's real name is "Christian"

>European origin name
>yes because born in JewSA
>no because I am half pole half pasta nigger

Boomers.png
Trees die in winter if we dont put burlap bags on them. Swords become chop sticks when they have no sheaths. Why aren't you restoring, Jacintha?

Why would you be in favor of a Jewish mutilation ritual?

Hygiene, mainly. That, and it never prevented me from having a healthy sex life.

Because herpes brain damage and autism

You're that kike that posts under the nazi flag aren't you? I remember you from the USS Liberty thread.

>biblical name
>circumcised
>Nigger

not a newfag

thomas
cut
irish german

I'm not a kike, goyim. I pinky promise.

i want my foreskin back

>Hygiene
Dr. shlomo got you good

>That, and it never prevented me from having a healthy sex life.
>tfw you will never get to experience all the senses of your penis

>greek name
>uncircumcised
>white

Get it back dude. Dont you read the threads? If you restore it makes you bigger and i fucken bust out of that pill bottle with my boners and that restoration shit i dont know bout any of you

>isaak
>yes
>fuck

Hey, rabbi? How ya doin' today?

t. uncut

>hygiene

??????

This. And nobody can tell me one molecule of any of that is terrible or is worse than the obviously worse other gender

You literally can't make this shit up

>he fucking changed his name to sound cooler
>varglings get triggered when they get called LARPers
This man is like a living meme.

Lol gotta love it. All i know is mandatory innawoods checks for this sort of thing will be initiated by my clan

It hurts me to see cutfags in these threads, rationalising why they're happy that Schlomo stole their foreskin. I can't even laugh about it tbqh, it's truly sad that these poor souls are missing out on so much of the male sexual experience.

> Brendon
its just Irish for smelly hair
> circumcised
yeah
> White
Italian and Danish

Lol your name is boner
>he has no peelback action

>Adam, name of the first man
>Swarthy white. Pale women can't wait to run their fingers through my chest hair
>Unmutilated, for her pleasure and mine
How can you subhumans even compete?

>renouncing your desert roots
implying this isn't exactly what all christcucks should be doing

your foreskin is gone for good tho

Varg means 'wolf,' not 'sound cooler.'

What's this about restoration?

Watch Professor Ryan McAllister's "Child Circumcision: An Elephant in the Hospital. It's on Youtube.

poor cutfag falling for that

>Pedro
>uncut
>mutt

AHAHAHAHAHAH

>Michael
>circumcised
>white/blue eyes

iktf

Greek name from the greek mythology.
Uncut
Cajun

>Why are we opposed to mutilating the genitals of infants to remove an organ with many functions without said infants' consent?

I'm white, have a biblical name, am uncircumcised, grew up in rural America, but didn't have religious goon parents.

Did I roll the ultimate character this life?

>brain damage

Is jordan a christian name? Other two check out

I really don't care about it either way.
I'd say both sides are very insecure about their weewees.

>cutfags
desperate to prove they are still capable of enjoying themselves
>uncutfags
desperate to prove that their ugly weewee is still as desired by women.

Im uncut personally, I've had some awkward experiences involving that but Im still ok with my dick. I dont waste my time arguing about whose dick is better, and therefore its safe to conclude that men who do engage in this endless debate are just insecure that maybe theirs isn't the best after all.

Just like the fake e stats in here. You're all planned or set ups. Google it. Nice explanation for why it's so crap
Wat

>Hygiene, mainly.

There's nothing unhygienic about being whole. The foreskin requires no special or difficult cleaning in infancy because it is still fused to the glans and cannot and should not be forced back. As the penis develops, the membrane fusing it to the glans breaks apart and the muscle sphincter at the tip of the foreskin develops into a persistent state of relaxation, allowing the foreskin to be retracted and washed under when one showers.

It's not at all hard to keep your penis clean if you're intact.

>That, and it never prevented me from having a healthy sex life

Most genitally mutilated women also think they have a healthy sex life. One study showed that FGM survivors actually reportedHIGHER levels of sexual satisfaction than intact women.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975

Most of these women have no point of comparison as to what they're missing. Many of these, and others, also would find it incredibly painful to even entertain the idea that they are missing important parts of their sexual anatomy. And the excuse of "hygiene" is very commonly used in cultures that cut women, by cut women themselves, defending the institution of cutting.

Oh, so it's bullshit...
Feels bad man.

A cereal cuck sold babydick lawnmowers under various guises and they were all wrong and we never stopped because best ally and etc etc. The old method didn't even take this much. Only a cut heart is necessary anyways

>Viking name
>Unjewed
>6' blue eyes
Brown hair though, not white.

Kys

It's a historically Jewish practice. It began with African Jews and the practice spread to the Hebrew Jews and Muslims and was practiced exclusively by these races until very recently, where it is now practiced by Africans, Jews, Muslims and........(((AMERICAN CHRISTIANS)))

Anyways
>gaelic name
>uncut
>american born, german-english heritage

Yeah nah, sex still feels great so, seeing as how I've never felt uncircumcised sex it'll always just be a what if anyway. I wish it hadn't happened but I'm at peace with it. What felt bad was the squelching of my burst of hope when I saw "restoration".

>>uncutfags
>desperate to prove that their ugly weewee is still as desired by women.
America education. Only in kike colonies having a mutilated penis is normal

Any uncut person could get circumcised if they wanted, you know that, right? No sane adult thinks mutilation is good

It could be possible that one day the foreskin can truly be restored, with regenerative medicine.

Look up Foregen.

Good luck in here without my ass in it. I should leave you with beautiful pictorial examples of what you're missing but it's somebody else's turn for that and you two suck

I am all of these things.
t. Jacob

>Origin of my name: Greek
>Not Circumcised

lol I've never understood why some of you uncut faggots are so venemous. What the fuck is it to you that my parents were retarded and got Jewed when I was born? It's not my fuckin fault it happened to me, and you can bet your ass if I have sons they will not be mutilated. So honestly, just shut the fuck up, I don't give a shit about your penis so why you making a big deal about mine?

Because woman is a fuck up but man was not deceived but deceives himself. I figure if there's only a 50/50 shot of having the based thing called penis and all penises used to be vaginas. And came out of them. To be honest? Not that I can't. But I maximise all things penis related. It's the only thing that makes sense in my head(s) lol. There's fucking no need for it. Jews used to restore to fit in better. Now we pulverise your masculinity into face creams for females. A fiveskin is the size of a tennis court. They cost almost millions of Dollars

The vitriol is against the practice not the victims. It isn't that weird to try and convince neighbors that they shouldn't permanently mutilate a newborn.

The Muslims actually go about this the right way and don't cut until puberty.
>Putting an open wound on a baby and then covering it with a dirty diaper
Just asking for infection

A lot of your body parts would be easier to clean if we just cut them off at birth, but we dont fucking do that because its insane.
You dont know how shitty your sex life is because you have never felt a real dick sensation.
The irony of someone with a nazi meme flag posting that is pro-jew baby dick ritual is hilarious.

DELET THIS

There is no "right way" to mangle a child's genitals.

He burned down a church and murdered a guy over petty "muh heavy metal" disputes. He is just a retard who will probably burn in hell.

Romans 2 gods righteous wrath (against the hebrews and also against muslims btw. because they both do it thinking it's an honor)
>21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
You shoot some guy in the head. "well done, nice shot". Afterwards.. He totally didn't shoot me.. AHA, i live. haha
doesn't end there about circumcision being fraudulent and in many other places.
But if you have a hardon for how fraudulent circumcision is. galatians 3 biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3 tells you that it was a means of punishment for the hebrews before they completely fell and went the what the what the what.. of today. quick team.. evacuate all we have to do is CIRCUMCIZE.. what?
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

can these magic words bring back your foreskin?

Of you're gonna cut there are two opportunities, around puberty where the kid can speak and understand or at adulthood where you let idiots mangle themselves. The brain doesn't develop fully until 25ish for men but we let people do whatever at 18 and 21.

I don't advocate for Jewish discounts on dicks but I can argue that infant mutilation is worse than mutilation of an older individual.

My recommendation is for parents to let their children make the decision when they reach adulthood.

collosians 2
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

tl;dr you can look all kinds of other references up about it, the circumcision was a fleshly ritual to CONDEMN the jews for transgressions, not as a ribbon of honesty. The original reason they were PUNISHED under the law by this ritual is because they practiced something called the weeping for tammuz which is a sexual ceremony in worship of the fallen angel and his host. Which they practiced in secret after the lord of his host had revealed his ways to them and said to not do this, so they made secret antechambers to do this and in ezekiel 9-10 an angel shows ezekiel what they do in secrets the high priests of judah. What does cutting the foreskin do, it cuts off nerve endings and makes you less sexually arroused, it negates sexual rituals. Jews fucking take it as a badge of honor eventhough it was added because of transgressions. It's hysterical except they conned others into thinking it's more healthy and cleanly that way. God didn't create you with your nerve endings for you to snipp it you tool, it was to punish the jews that this was enacted, not so you have to go do it dumbass!

Nope! haha, they were emmisaries of people from the sky. and they betrayed them.

Tbh there's a difference between having a Jew name and a name from the New Testament

As in the jews were target people to do certain things and then wait for messiah but they grew tired of the jews constant backsliding and chose someone else, the christians. Esau selling its birthright to jacob for pottery, that's jews selling it to the christians for failing obedience metaphorically.

you can work it back over the head with only your own hands, if you really want it (manual method 3). or use a DTR device.

it works, but it takes years.

And the jews did something other than just sit idly by, they allied deliberately with the fallen cherub and his host against the biblical god and his host by casting themselves into saturn. (star of remphan) so that didn't go by lightly. And ofcourse they killed christ too so that's par for the course.

>american born, german-english heritage

There's no such thing as 'American ethnicity'

Not really and christfags have lots of old testament names.

>Esau selling its birthright to jacob for pottery

yes there is
it's called injun

Let's cut the bullshit and get down to business.
there are two fleshly covenants in the bible and they happen to both practice circumcision, the jews, house esau former elect now derelict scheduled for termination. What you know as jews, the other is house ishmael the arabs, the muslims. There is one spiritual covenant which is of the messiah jesus, which is the christians. And about these 3

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
tl;dr the two false covenants of the flesh persecutes the covenant of the spirit which is triune.Unsurprisingly the third which the two fleshly covenants (ideologies) persecute does NOT order circumcision because the covenant of the spirit is not under punishment for transgressions.

>greek origin bible name
>normal, cut dick (girls laugh at your gross dog dicks)
>WASP/Irish/Austria/Italy

oh and anyhow "muh heritage" is a joke, I'd respect you more if you say "ancestry"

>uncutfags want cut fags to be fully male
>male cut fags bash as being animals, the manhoods of other males
You defer to females. Nobody looks at a vag and thinks anything but fish. Only you go around saying object dick lines like cheese dick or dog dick

The son of the bondswoman are both the jews and muslims who circumcize because it was punishment for them but was not ordered to do it after but do it as badge of honor as if its an identity to them to be under judgement. And these two persecute the covenant of the SPIRIT which is extended to all mankind and has no such ordinnance.. you practice it you're wrong.

>Roland
>Uncut
>White

Vagina doesnt even smell like fish though? Also what you mean? some pussies look nasty

That's very rich coming from you homo, god would level your entire "people". LITERALLY. Look at soddom and gomorrah he glassed an entire city because of the homos behaviour, after abraham pleaded him down to if there be but what is it 10 that is like him he would spare that, then he send angelic emmisaries down and the homos tried to gangrape them.. "you have strangers in our midst open the door so that we might know them" know them is sexual intercourse. They blinded them with light and left and the order was given to lot and his wife, flee for this city is to be levelled don't look back or you will die, lots wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt, high energy weapon without shockwave, instanty crispy critter. Pillar of ash/salt on the spot.
So i wouldn't have too big of a mouth if i were you homo because once no more foolish humans are left to protect you, your lip won't do you no good.

Pic related for starters. Christians are also not required to circumcise with certain branches historically considering it a mark of submission to Jewish influence.

>Trees die in winter if we dont put burlap bags on them
what did he mean by this?

>Nobody looks at a vag and thinks anything but fish

?

God will reclaim his symbol of the rainbow you sodomite motherfucker. What it means in the bible is that a bow in the cloud means they have weapons in the sky to protect us, and you will turn to your carbon footprint whence you came. And be transformed into something more useful.

wtf i love faggots now
>jk shoot em all

I HATE BEING CUT it's affected my life negatively and fueled my depression/mental illness.
Please don't mutilate ur sons and daughters folks.

Grab em
Youre not paying attention
Theyre like five easy words have you been outdoors?
Why is there only vagisil and no dickisil
Grab em
Faggot. Israel creator

Well it was a means of punishment for transgressions the foolish jews and also muslims take it as a badge of honor. it was not even meant for anyone except the jews in the first place. To curb sexual pleasure cause they liked that sexual ritual of weeping for tammuz and such things of the fallen angel and its host.

>Israel creator

Haavara

>implying the reason why they sent them there wasn't because Britain wanted to give them Palestine so it made sense

I dont give a fuck. It even says you did it so they could escape muh anti shemitism. When they're not of Shem. Hitler's grampa was a jew. Pink swastika. And he was videoed recoiling from a woman's advances. Many times. And that's only him. Who the fuck isn't a faggot. But I'm no zionist. That's where we diverge