youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ahem
>explodes

Lurk moar, son, Sup Forums is a Christian board. Also, why are atheists so fond of telling Christians what to think? Also, is there such a thing as atheist morality or is it all just about power and control? If there is atheist morality, where does it come from? Our genes? Also sage.

Sup Forums is a christian board. Heretics and heathens need no apply.

I believe in God but I'm not in an organized religion, what are you going to do about it?

It's called evolutionary altruism. Look it up

Modern Christianity is just a contest to see who can be the biggest cuck. Christ is my savior, btw, but Christianity the religion is gay as fuck.

friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board and has been for years, and that no amount of fedora tipping will change that

>hates kikes
>worships a kike
Yeah that's not hypocritical at all

>why are atheists so fond of telling Christians what to think?
Ironic

lol so at some point evolution magically stops being about survival of the most fit individual and suddenly starts promoting cuckoldry and getting your face blown off in war. Okay then.

>jews of first century are the same as the jews of israel
kek
How's high school?

You dickheads really are the worst. The average you is worse than any evangelist could ever dream to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

ad-hominems are all you'll ever have since there's no facts that support your arguments

Yours neither. And "muh science" isn't going to cut it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA

Sup Forums was, is, and always will be an anti-Semitic board. go be kike wannabes somewhere else

not really. notice i haven't attacked you once? meanwhile every post by you has been a personal attack on me?

so, what part of the Torah changed between now and then?

Go back to work. Them Programs do not make themselves

You need to get together with the guy who claims this is a Christian board. One of you is wrong. He dined with PHarisees and drank with prostitutes. I think the other guy is closer to right than you are.

Don't divide. Christians CAN be not-cucked. They most of the time are today but it wasn't always the case. We need to work toghether.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I

>being cucked by a middle eastern religion
Pathetic

>Christ is my savior
So your saviour is a dead brown jew on a stick? Wow

Agreed. This is no place for kike worshippers and it never will be. R/The_Donald can fuck off

cmon brother did you really think they would have an answer? the would does not understand us, because we are not of this world

You believe in random luck causing everything.
If not the it is ordered and caused by intelegence.

If you believe that natural selection is a creative force and it created you then your opinion is invalid. There is no evolutionary advantage to understanding origins and thus your thoughts on it are just random chemical exchanges.

So no matter what, the atheists opinion is invalid, always.

Go fuck yourself you fucking abbo nigger, same with you lefty pol faggots.

>not believing muh kike god means you're an atheist
Your opinion is invalid because you worship a kike on a stick

Real white nationalist don't follow a religion started by a bunch of brown jews in the Middle East
Fuck off kike

Reddit misses you.

Don't you feel it?

You have to go back.

>not being a cuck for a middle eastern religion means you belong on reddit
Yeah, right, you cuck
This is a white nationalist board, it isn't for brown lovers

>people can't figure out morality on their own and hold strong opinions on the moral system that would develop
I'm Christian and I don't think this way at all. You may not agree with their moral system, but that does not mean they do not have morals.

>I don't belong on this board
That is why I am here to save your souls

>reddit spacing

kek'd

Cuckianity. What a joke

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Your secular atheism is literally Jewish created Marxism in action

Daily reminder that Christianity revolves around a jew and a jewish god

so you're saying you're okay with having most of your bible be the same thing as what the jew's follow (the torah)? in other words you strive to behave mostly the same as a jew would?

He died on the cross, but He is risen from the dead. Just as He said would happen...