HAHAHA HE CAVED THE SPICS STAY

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13870862
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0
thefederalist.com/2017/09/05/rescinding-daca-is-the-right-thing-to-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=j3X1zm16u90
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/cnn-pulled-investigative-team-off-trump-russia-coverage/
cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/white-house-memo-daca-recipients-leave/index.html
archive.is/RMpJP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In May 2017 something like 11 states came to the Trump administration and said that they'd challenge DACA in court if he didn't rescind by 9/5/17. Everyone knew it wouldn't stand in court. Trump rescinded and gave Congress 6 months grace period to figure it out legislatively because... why not? He gets to keep a campaign promise to rescind plus he forces Congress to choose between amnesty for 800,000 illegals & a straightforward path to citizenship, or mass deportation.

They'll have to figure it out now or face the issue in 2018 elections.

>because... why not?
That's a weird way to say that Trump bent the knee.

Force repubs to vote before primaries.

Genuis.

What was his choice though? Rescind the DACA executive order or...? What? Let it fail in court?

>if I keep saying it, it will become true

He will veto the first bill congress gives him, I guarantee you.

Turns out Democrats just needed a Republican president to pass their agenda.

I swear to God Americans are fucking retarded.

hes doing some wicked banter

If he had let it fail in court & then deported 800k english speaking kids/adults he'd be killed. They'd kill him.

Wwwait, I gotta actually do my job?? - congress

strawpoll.me/13870862

Well we could just go to war then now couldn't we

What if the bill is a path to citizenship for DACA members?

Trump is showing he means what he says. Will use this as leverage to force serious change to immigration policy.

Shareblue is really shilling hard on this, they're slipping up and doing redundant threads.

In these 6 months spics will POUR into your country like you've never seen before.
Trump basically sent a signal says: hurry up, you have 6 months left, rush in!

Trump never said otherwise.

MSM said he was going to "ban it".

ICE will find them and deport them
nice try, Auss cunt

I thought we were being treated to an insta-boot? I am not happy about this.

Mexico is the hemorrhoidal asshole of North America.

The smart thing is to just repeal DACA to not let anyone new in and just let the people already in the program ride it out.

There won't be a bill

>he still doesn't get it

Stupid skip, illegal immigration is down 80%.

>i-its all a ruse

It doesn't matter whether you let the people in it ride it out or just deport them, liberals will be equally mad either way. Might as well deport them.

>Send Sessions out at 9 am
>Claim DACAs take American jobs
>protests start at noon
>Apple and Microsoft say no thanks
>backtrack like a pussy at 6pm

14D chess master

You want to make a law, don't make it in the Oval Office... Sorry Obummer your legacy waz built entirely on fake news

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0

you're joking right

800k beanbags aint gonna do SHIT

Not THEM, fool. (((Them)))

Trump already rescinded DACA, Congress will only confirm for the 1000th time that they are traitors to the American people if they try to give them amnesty and get voted out for nationalists.

Sup Forums is aware that he nor congress is elected once, right? There are multiple elections and that throwing these people out is bad PR that will have repercussions on the up and coming voting youth for decades.

Jesus, Sup Forums learn how to fucking politic. 800k people is small potatoes. The overall impact were having on immigration is 10 times this overall. It's a delicate dance.

Why do the demsoshits hate this? Because papa Trump is about to pull the rug out from under a campaign promise the dems will use on the next election and take all the credit.

Its brilliant. When the democrats get upset about legalizing DACA recipients you know we are fucking their shit up because they wanted the glory. If the Democrats are upset at republicans for something that they supposedly back, you know 3d quantum chess is afoot.

Don't be retarded Sup Forums. This is small potatoes for big PR gain. Some of you on here understand this, I'm sure. Shills will act outraged, larping as right wing just as they do alt right. This is a PR play and democrats are pissed they get no glory.

The fact that Trump is in the whitehouse at all should be telling you they don't have the power you think they do.

A big part of it is making you think they're more powerful then they are. Perception is a powerful thing when you can manipulate it.

I actually agree with that. He has to play the energy of the crowd, though, so to speak. There's still animosity about Charlotesville, North Korea nuclear war, now DACA. He has to be careful. The antics going on with Antifa is what scares me, and what could happen if the animosity gets too high too fast.

You are right though.

It's actually a pretty smart move, in the sense that it puts Trump in a comfy position.
>DACA Will gradually go away which is what you guys wanted
>By putting the responsibility on Congress's shoulders it brings powerful legislation like DACA back to the hands of congress which was traditional what conservatives wanted, they didn't like that Obama just said, "Fuck you faggots. This is law because I say it is."
>Dreamer's anxiety is cooled as Trump gives them two years for renewed work permit, while also stating that deportations will be a punishment meant for faggot cholo gangbangers, and other cunts, I also heard that Dreamers in the Armed Forces and college will be protected.
Here's some more info for you guys:
thefederalist.com/2017/09/05/rescinding-daca-is-the-right-thing-to-do/

If anything I agree with Noam Chomsky, Anti-Fa will help not harm Trump. All he has to do is point at them and say, "You see?! This is why need law and order." Most Americans, even conservatives don't like the idea of deporting kids, but they also don't like idea of a bunch of pampered upper-middle class cunts setting shit on fire and attacking people, considering how much Americans value their veterans, and considering how some AntiFa assholes have gone after veterans, it's no secret as to who AntiFa is really benefiting

yep. cuck faggot needs to go. this guy is a total turd failure.

it won't happen, the senate will vote for amnesty, but house republicans won't, or they will just let it die like in 2013

Is this the talk you're talking about?
youtube.com/watch?v=j3X1zm16u90

There was speculation from inside the White House that Trump may not have fully understand the ramifications. It's interesting though that even Dianne Feinstein admitted on television this afternoon that DACA was on "shaky" legal ground.

Clearly just saying this to calm the fire before he starts throwing logs on it in six months. He knows the spics need to go for him to comfortably win re-election.

Pro tip: DACA IS CACA!

Too bad they are only taking applications til tomorrow. Hope those wannabe dreamers can run fast.

That was always the plan, retard. Nothing has changed in any way.

>If you do exactly what your enemies want for them, you win!

You're probably right, but now since President Trump has told ice to shoot on sight they're fucked !!

It's for the 2018 primaries.

They will be getting citizenship i less than six months, why don't you admit that you niggers got conned so fucking hard you are delirious.

I just want my wall

Daddyyyyyy you can save your legacy if YOU save the dreamers daddyyyyy.... daddyy we can rebuild the Trump name and make more moneyyyyyyy..... daddyyyy bend the knee and grant amnesty daddyyyyyy. Daddyyy they're protesting outside my mansion, do something daddddyyyy... be nice to illegals so Jared & I get invited to the best democrat Hamptons parties daddyyyyyyy. jared said it'll help you approval rating will go up daddyyyyy. I'll give you succ succ's again?

saw this in like 10 threads already

>Gypsy thinks what is being said is what will end up actually happening in the end.
Why do ignorant Europeans even bother commenting on American politics?

muh russia btfo

dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/cnn-pulled-investigative-team-off-trump-russia-coverage/

Fuck you, we could have Sick Hillary bringing in millions of spics and mudslimes, get yourself straight !

Dumbass

>congress getting anything done in 6 months
4d

Am I alone in thinking that it wouldn't be the worst thing ever if trump used DACA recipients as leverage to end birthright citizenship and get the wall funded? Strip them of work permits and any tangible benefits but continue with indefinite deferred action/non-prosecution agreements for those already registered and bar universities from admitting them as we bar employers from hiring people without I9 forms. Our immigration laws are designed to make life hard for illegal aliens so they self deport. Trump should continue to make it hard on dreamers so they leave on their own but he can throw the left and neocons a bone for bigger victories.

Mmm sweetie no.
He hadn't rescinded anything. In fact, he threatened congress to legalize it or he'd reinstate it himself. He literally just strengethed it. Best shilling you could try to give is that he did nothing.

HOLY FUCKING TOPEST KEK, dreamers and their offspring will not forget about this guys AYYYYY KEK prepare for for more democratic sheeeeeeit

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

This is a threat, not capitulation.
Shill this shit to fucking reddit goyim, kike.

I'm not necessarily fully opposed to a wall, but I think the 2013 Senate bill is preferable.

Would let dreamers stay for the succ succ's

congress getting anything done, also close to election time!

I can't believe I voted for this fraud. Can this fucker so some god dam backbone for once. Hes loosing his base.

the fuck is this shit? send them all back.

i dont get it? legalise DACA?

does that mean he is NOT kicking them out???????

average mexican IQ here, if DACA was going to fail in coutrt anyways, why step in? what could happen to Trump if it fails?

you don't understand the chess he's playing

He's making the neocons and cucks show themselves before the 2018 election.

>if DACA was going to fail in coutrt anyways, why step in?

because going through the courts could take years.

this way, he forces congress to consider his immigration reform proposal to end family based migration and accept merit-based applications only

good. i havent gotten a latina gf yet so any reduction in supply would be against my interests.

I don't really care, I'll support Trump so long as he pisses off the left and the elites. America will fall no matter who is in charge, all that matters is how it's rebuilt.

And it did!

Trump did cancel DACA...

So just as soon as congress passes a bill the illegals can stay? DACA is saved you guys!

>800k English speaking kids

Everyone in the border states knows the beaner kids don't learn English and force the schools to hire other beaners just to teach them. They're drains on the economy from the beginning

4d chess dummy.

You won't be capable of rebuilding if the nation is mostly shitskins

Did Sup Forums miss the last two years of this guy? Did they not read or see his interviews in the last 20 years? Saying most people don't deserve respect etc?

Trump is an alpha Chad and is intentionally playing with the lives of these mexifaggots and libcucks with false hope.

>White House talking points on Tuesday urged DACA recipients to prepare for a "departure from the United States," a much starker possible future than Trump administration officials used in public when announcing an end to the program

>tfw Trump cummin but daughter keeps givin succ succ's

Archive time
archive.is/RMpJP

Don't play any attention to any of Trump's words or actions, you idiots. If you want to know what's really going on listen to Styx or Scott Adams.

>Trump puts it up to congress to fix it in 6 months
>Congress jumps like a dog to allow illegals in while completely ignoring every other issue the country has
>Trump clears house of RINOs and Nevertrumpers in the upcoming elections

Trump knows it will never pass anything to legalize it because democucks don't even have the numbers. So he looks like hes so giving when he knows there is only one outcome in 6 months. And during this six months he will push hard against DACA to get it banned and have people ready to be deported. Think about it, if Obama can't even get the numbers in the senate/house of reps, you think they can now when we have the majority? Nightmare'ers have 6 months to self deport before he pushes hard to deport them.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you /got/ shit posting faggot

It might seem stupid to you in your liberal cuckshed. But I know what he is doing is right.

Do you know why I know? Because it's Trump. And he wouldn't say this if he hadn't thought it through. Just wait.

Oh, Sup Forums... you're so silly.
His plan is obviously to make congress look like fucking morons because there's no way they can institute an actual immigration plan if they couldn't pass a damn healthcare bill.

Trump is playing chess and these other fools are playing checkers.

OF COURSE he wasn't going to do that or the wall. How come as smart as a lot of people on here are, they can never come to grips with the (s)election is not real, the president is picked long before them by (((them))). He's on their payroll. Voting is only an illusion, circle jerk to make people think they actually have some kind of say. Why won't people face that? becau, "What if it's true and I'm too cowardly to admit I got duped and there for too cowardly to actually take any actions, not matter how small to change it". That's what it is as rude as my post was, it still holds true.

BTFO
T
F
O

>9 am

It was 11 am in the real world known as the east coast, hombre.

Hahahaahhahha hahhaha hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhahzhahahh

>White House talking points on Tuesday urged DACA recipients to prepare for a "departure from the United States," a much starker possible future than Trump administration officials used in public when announcing an end to the program

Haha trump is a fucking cuck. Who knew?

Hahaha seeSorry shill

They can easily kill that wwe star cheeto president like how they did with JohnF Kennedy

yous right

It's like trumptards can't read past the first sentence
"I have a love for these people and hopefully now Congress will be able to help them and do it properly," Trump said Tuesday afternoon at the White House. "And I can tell you, speaking to members of Congress, they want to be able to do something and do it right."
The talking points language echoes similar guidance DHS has used in the past regarding a different program, Temporary Protected Status, when it granted a six-month extension to Haitians displaced by the 2010 earthquake who are using it to work and study in the United States. DHS has signaled it may end the protections after those six months expire.

>implying pres kennedy wasn't a genocidal, anti-white criminal

They're both taking an new applications at all.

ay He aint rite nigger, people wouldn't be able to replace the congress anyways the government wouldn't allow that just like how they made that cheeto fallback on his immigration policies

You melania had an influence over this?