Insider info on DACA

I'm going to give you guys some insider info. They are going to trade legalizing the DACA's for killing chain migration. That's Trump's condition to this. This is the kill shot that stops the demographic change in the country by basically stopping 99% of Latin American immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id= 2545544##
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2545558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You Drumpsters seem just as butt hurt

Source?

I have a better idea. Enforce the law on the books and add an amendment that clarifies no anchor babies. Then deport all illegals and their anchor babies. Problem solved.

Good.

I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this anymore.

Now, to start, let me say that I was fully on the Trump train during the election. I was one of the anons who would to go every board and spam Trump threads to try and get more people to support him. I was completely on board with all of his promises, and spent pretty much every moment of free time that I had posting Trump memes and telling people about how great Trump would be as president. And the kicker is: I'm not some white neo-nazi, but actually a proud latino American citizen who agrees that we need to get all these fucking illegals out and start focusing on putting America first. Needless to say, I managed to change a few people's minds about Trump when they realized that not all of his supporters are racist old white guys.

But now? I just can't defend him anymore. Sure, it was great seeing libshits and the MSM melt down when he won, and it was great to know that we had managed to defeat Killary once and for all, but after all the stupid shit that Trump has done, I just can't support him anymore. Where's the fucking wall he promised us? When the fuck is he going to repeal Obamacare? It seems all he's doing is going on vacation after vacation while blaming literally everyone else for his failures.

I seriously believed that Trump was going to make some serious change in how our politics work, but all he's done so far is tear the Republican party apart and make us the laughingstock of the rest of the world. This is not what I voted for, and I'm sure it's not what most of you voted for, either. It's been getting harder and harder for me to defend Trump, so I figure that maybe it's time for me to stop trying altogether, at least until he starts fulfilling more of his campaign promises.

I know I'm going to get called a shill, or a libshit, or whatever, but I just needed to get this off my chest. I just can't support the man anymore. I'm sorry, guys.

Nice copypasta faget. Kys

>the shills have evolved.png

CACA

Sage

Yeah, as if 2/3rds of Congress would agree to altering birthright citizenship as outlined in the 14th amendment. After next year's landslide, retardicans may not even control the house.

I voted for Hillary and I fucking hate Hillary. Because I hate Trump that much more.
I blocked all my friends on facebook who said they voted for Trump or even showed support.
I broke up with a girl because she tried on somebody's MAGA hat as a joke.
I told my mom if she didn't get rid of her Apprentice DVDs, I wouldn't speak to her anymore. We haven't spoken since.
I didn't go to Christmas with my family in Illinois because one of my uncles is a Trump supporter. Another uncle whom I loved very much died weeks after it.
I get triggered by words that rhyme with Trump. When my friends tell me they have to go take a dump, I literally shake and wince in pain.

if the white birthrate isn't raised above replacement level the the minorities already here will outbreed whites with or without further immigration.

Greetings from Taxachusetts.

cool story bro
>saged

is being this new a copypasta meme now
you can't sage a post

That's it I can't do this anymore. I'm a fucking done working for shareblue. Nearly every person who shills for Brock and Soros is addicted to one drug or another. They're all junkies. We're only allowed to say certain lines and they are ALL copy paste. We aren't allowed to improvise and we actually get fucking berated for trying to change up the argument a bit to make it convincing.

I haven't received my $75 for 3 weeks straight but they promise it's on the way. I'm done with this shit.

Oi Guv!

>you can't sage a post
and you can't post a sage

Even were that true, we're still dead without the RAISE Act or a race war.

Read the congressional record dipshit. Birthright citizenship was never intended and was specifically dismissed. It came about in the 1980s when activist Supreme Court stuffed it into a footnote in Plyler v. Doe ... a case about the right to a public school education for what we now call anchor babies.

You can't stop us.

i agree

we can't let Trump have access to the nuclear codes

>You can't stop us.
yeah, we can.

>Insider

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren’t as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

The slimmer margin is solely due to Trump being a very unpopular candidate.

Am I alone in thinking that it wouldn't be the worst thing ever if trump used DACA recipients as leverage to end birthright citizenship and get the wall funded? Strip them of work permits and any tangible benefits but continue with indefinite deferred action/non-prosecution agreements for those already registered and bar universities from admitting them as we bar employers from hiring people without I9 forms. Our immigration laws are designed to make life hard for illegal aliens so they self deport. Trump should continue to make it hard on dreamers so they leave on their own but he can throw the left and neocons a bone for bigger victories.

Is this new pasta?

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Paki

is it really copypasta if its a blog post?

Seen this shit many times before. Leave America

>end DACA
>end chain migration
>end birthright citizenship
>build the wall
>no amnesty

It's too bad Republicans aren't actually conservative, but just neoliberals who shill for free trade and low taxes.

If he doesn't stop the demographic shift going on, it's fucking over.

Underrated and well said.

Basically, be alpha.

Nice try shareblue. Here's your $0.25 homo.

Lmao yea i guess, but its also copy pasta. Someone always comes up in a thread and replies with it even tho its not relevant to discussion at all

Don't need no stinkin' amendment, just an originalist supreme court majority. RBG gonna die soon.

He can't have the nuclear codes!!!!!!

(((YOU)))

The person posting this copypasta actually can't tell how badly it is oozing and dripping with phony forced fakeness. What must it be like to be so blind and inept? Poor lost soul.

> letting 800,000 fucking actual illegals stay in exchange for making the slightest change to immigration policy as a whole, which can be changed on a whim by later (((Democrat))) Presidencies

No deal. Kick their ass out, build The Wall, and axe chain immigration. All three. It's fucking time to stop the madness.

Yo send me a link where I can sign up.

Oh wait you can't. No one ever has a way to sign up for this shit. Cause it's bullshit.

Holy shit, you caught one. I didn't think such weak bait would work, but you actually went and found yourself an honest to god reddit spacing shill.
Fine work, skeleton

Bitter Cruz missiles.

YEAH HOW DID AMNESTY DEALS WORK FOR CALIFORNIA

WHAT PART OF BUILD THE WALL DEPORT THEM ALL DID WE NOT UNDERSTAND HERE

Former hillshill here i gotta say its hilarious watching shareblue crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let these guys get the ISP codes

This is the only sensible thing to do, however our reps are so cucked they won't follow through. They can't abide hurt feelings.

DHS reporting chain migration is a cancer , DACA faggots will try anything to get back here . Marry for money , fraud , false names , phony claims of abuse , gangs , rape fuck them I hate them all now !!

Anything less than the RAISE Act, e-verify, and a fully funded wall in exchange for a limited dreamer amnesty will be a betrayal. I wouldn't even be happy with that deal because the dems would gut the RAISE Act and wall funding as soon as they have a dem president and enough votes in congress.

THE NUCLEAR CODES

Those of you who understand how Trump works (by reading pic related) would have known that this is how things would go.

You start with the big guns, the toughest deal, the thing you're not even intending to get, then you pull back and go for more of a compromise, which is the thing you actually wanted all along. You let them talk YOU down.

It's amazing how ignorant people continue to be, even though his playbook is right out there for anyone to read.

I have better idea, let's just invade Mexico.
They already have a wall, plus Mexico looks like it belongs to us.

Even if he started the wall the day of his inaugartion it still wouldnt be done. Shit takes time man, especially when you have everyone trying to get in the way of things. Chilllll

This. A kekistani poster who isn't a dipshit for once.

The court system is a serious problem. There needs to be a way for the people to nullify court rulings, or at least do something about rule from the judge's seat.

>tfw live in commiefornia
>tfw get to personally witness liberal butt blastings on a larger scale than anons surrounded by sane people

I have a job offer in alaska want to move, but I admit I will miss this.

9th circuit needs to be broken up, it's.too big population wise.

Plus the new circuit can be packed with solid justices once it's created.

See

Just leave. With any luck, a wildfire or municipal water problem will wipe San Francisco off the map and/or the State of Jefferson will take all the productive people away from California.

Alaska's a little isolating and certainly cold, but it's probably more suited to NEET life.

is it always the 9th circuit doing this shit?

I would like to have some sort of Citizen elections in the Judicial branch but I'm not sure yet as how to impliment it. Directly voting for judges in higher courts just can't work becuase the level of knowledge needed by the average citizen for that is just too much. Do Govenors pick judges right now? I'm not sure I'd like elected reps picking them either. Maybe having a tribunal system? One person elected by judges, one by the people, one by the current court? The tribunal then picks and regulates the court?

It's a tough thing to do right, this separation of powers and checks balances thing. Few men today even have the intellectual faculty, let alone the moral character, to get involved in dealing with these problems. God bless the founding fathers for doing the best they could.

Judicial activism is the problem. Scotus should interpret law but libtard justices act as quasi-legislators and make law from the bench. The way around this is to appoint more like gorsuch and Scalia who believe in judicial restraint. When RGB is dead (assuming lives don't stuff her and wheel her around like weekend at bernies) trump should appoint someone like gorsuch. At that point someone has to bring a case that calls Plyler v Doe into question so it can be overturned based on the text of the constitution and the clear intent of congress in enacting the 14th

It's more important for citizens to be able to nullify rulings, in some sense. if the President wants something, and the people want something, but Congress or judges feel otherwise, we have a problem. It needs to be far, far easier to remove judges.

right but then leftists just stack the courts when they get into power. everything is tactical for them, there are no underlying principles beyond power acquisition. you need to give the people more power, or give the president more power, or both.

Won't matter. Granting almost a million spics blanket amnesty will kill the demographic of the country in a generation. No more red states, spics ALWAYS vote for the left.

Say goodbye to that "chain migration ending" once they've got the power. What a crock of shit. I won't be voting in 2020 should this happen.

There should be no debate on this.

Giving the president more power would be horrible. Look at how much power obama gave himself. The people's branch (congress) is the problem. These justices are appointed w advice and consent from the senate but they have politicized the shit out of everything. That being said they knocked it out of the park blocking obamas pick to replace Scalia. On the state level it's just as fucked up. Judges appointed to state courts in ny are all political flunkies and most of them never even practiced law ... just went into politics after law school.

If congress wasn't a shit show and they weren't scared to alienate moderates we would be much better off.

what if it was easier to remove the President? i do agree that Congress is the main problem. they are all bought and paid for. I sort of like the Swiss and Liechtenstein systems but I don't know how you could apply it in the US or how to prevent it from backfiring.

like in theory I would actually agree with many liberal/left "positions" on things like the environment, taxes, etc. but the difference is that the eternal leftoid doesn't actually have real positions, it has tactical positions that it advocates at a given time for the purposes of getting more power.

That's why he should keep deferred action in place for existing daca applicants, yank their work permits, tell ice to crack down on employers and universities for employing or admitting them and make life as hard as possible for them. That's how the laws were designed. We only have enough money to deport a fraction of the illegals so we want them to hate it here so they leave in their own. Maybe if they do leave on their own allow them a shorter waiting period before they can apply to come in legally. Now if they get caught they have to spend 10 years outside of the country before they can begin the application process. Deferred action staying in place wouldn't allow them to vote and wouldn't be a path to citizenship it would just mean that if they keep a clean criminal record they won't be a priority for deportation... no perks and ur life will suck but you can stay "in the shadows"

Give them this in exchange for walll money and so they end birthright citizenship.

If it were easy to remove the president we'd have the likes of chuck and Nancy crying Russia on a biweekly basis.

Why can't we afford to deport them? We have their addresses and shit. Just round them up and put them on the next plane.

Can't we just fill up the cattle cars again instead? Mexico is one of the 3 places the rail system actually goes to in this country. It'd give it an excuse to exist for a minute.

Ending chain migration is a central part of the RAISE act.

Sounds good to me.

It would be an improvement if the President could simply remove any immigrant non-citizen for any reason, and to pursue the abolition of birthright citizenship via clarifying the 14th amendment, revocation of all prior amnesties, and nullifying the legal status of all anchor babies and related chain migrants.

Decent larp. The dump part was too obvious unless that was your intention.

>It would be an improvement if the President could simply remove any immigrant non-citizen for any reason
c-can we not do that? Is our sovereignty so thoroughly cucked that we can't unironically kick someone out because lolfucku? That's, like, one of the first 3 rights any sovereign nation gains a hold of, what the fuck

>c-can we not do that? Is our sovereignty so thoroughly cucked that we can't unironically kick someone out because lolfucku? That's, like, one of the first 3 rights any sovereign nation gains a hold of, what the fuck
Doesn't mean much if you live in a Latin American style social-democrat oligarchy. Don't kid yourself, any freedoms you think you have will be gone once the left secures power, in the name of diversity, equality, and inclusion. Better to purge now than get purged later. Deportation is a lot less mean than being executed, which is what our ethno-bolsheviks will do.

to answer your question I don't think we can. you will get blocked by immigration lawyers and due process, and all immigration lawyers are leftoids. you don't become an immigration lawyer if you aren't a leftoid.

How does ending chain migration stop the demographic change in the country? Show your work.

The native population has basically peaked and will go into decline, if it hasn't already. That means there has to be a negative immigration rate, i.e., a net outflow of immigrants and their descendants.

We fund 400k deportations per year and there are somewhere between 11 and 35 million illegals here. Larger numbers come from a smith Barney study that looked at remittances while the smaller number relies on self reported census data (aka only those dumb enough to the the Feds they're here illegally)

With that in mind Existing law was designed to encourage illegals to self deport. Congress wanted to make life hard for them so they couldn't work or get drivers licenses or get public assistance. The libs slowly implemented policies and used the courts to work around this and now we have illegals popping out anchor babies every two years to keep WIC benefits and other forms of assistance (medical, housing, education, etc) intended to benefit their citizen children.

I'm looking for the links but there are two law review articles by a guy named josh blackman (con law prof at a university in Texas) that spell it out. I saw him at a federalist society thing at my law school a few years ago and I was in shock.

For example the last time deferred action was used it was when bush gave it to exchange students at Tulane university who were displaced by hurricane Katrina. When Tulane closed because of the damage Bush gave them until the next semester to register for classes at another school since the student visas depend on being enrolled in a set number of credits. All past uses of deferred action were stopgaps when the recipient had a light at the end of the tunnel (i.e. Lawful presence) DACA kids don't have that though obama tried to say that by marrying a citizen they might have a light at the end of the tunnel. Bc of this DACA gives deferred action for a potentially endless amount of time rather than a few months to fill a gap while lawful presence is properly acquired. Also no past use came with additional benefits like work permits.

this

you have to cut gibs, revoke citizenships, and start deporting.

>The libs slowly implemented policies and used the courts to work around this and now we have illegals popping out anchor babies every two years to keep WIC benefits and other forms of assistance (medical, housing, education, etc) intended to benefit their citizen children.

of course. that's how they operate.

Honestly fine with that. It IS very shitty to send people back that have only known this country, but on the other hand we can't keep importing Oompa Loompas by the millions. We need to kill affirmative action as well. Shit has run its course.

Doing greentext wrong.

I'm sure you're support was vital to his success

The Constitutionality of DAPA Part I: Congressional Acquiescence to Deferred Action
103 Georgetown Law Journal Online 96 (2015)

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id= 2545544##

The Constitutionality of DAPA Part II: Faithfully Executing the Law
19 Texas Review of Law & Politics 215 (2015)

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2545558

it's just remarkable how no one ever wanted these various spic nationalities here, but libs and cuckservatives managed to keep ramming through legislation or rulings that made it happen anyway.

Not sure if shitposting or not. Look faggot, Hillary is a child trafficking demon spawn. Count your blessings.

A shorter answer would be because anyone on us soil has a right to due process... that shut takes forever.

If it makes you feel any better my friend from law school works in immigration court in NYC and she said that a bunch of people who worked there were CRYING when trump won. I was laughing gloating and collecting on some "I told you so" bets

Need their slave caste

Same tricks, different day. This has worked for me for 40+ years.

Then they don't leave because it's not really feasible to do all that. They are too entrenched, and it would be too hard to tell them apart from citizens and from mixed race people and from whites who look ambigous. So you come up with a solution. A final one. Because that's clearly where this is all heading.

I honestly don't mind a diverse population. But there are no limits to birth rates and I am just worried 100 years from now we are a giant mexico. Latinos need to do something about having 10 babies every mother because their will be no US to hold everyone after.

Ever though him fixing DACA means helping "actual immigrants" to get in? We have to deport the ones who did it the wrong way first. Would be neat to have a singular way for immigration where cancer doesn't pop up in low income areas. It goes real nice with the wall.
Chill your ass. Stick together for one more fucking month. Seriously, by the start of next year things will be jarringly different. Its not about "picking the right side" its "that_video_of_the_tiger_killing_a_screaming_pig_to_feed_cubs.mp4" but Trump is the tiger and the pig was shitting in its den.
>but who was pig?

(((you)))

The solution is they can stay but they can't lawfully work or attend school without e-verify or decent screening like an I-9 which employers require. Idk the law re imposing that on private schools but public colleges should be fine and the private school issue could be solved by preventing them from getting student loans or preventing those schools from receiving federal student loan money. No job no education no welfare benefits. Seems like a good start and will encourage people to leave and apply for lawful entry. If we waive the 10 year wait to apply for those who leave voluntarily it will incentivize them to go. It won't solve the problem 100% but between that and deporting everyone ice can find it will solve a huge part of the problem.

Option 1 if you have DACa already you can stay w no job public assistance or education, and you can't apply for lawful citizenship or residency

option two if you have daca leave voluntarily and apply for citizenship without having to wait 10 years to apply for reentry.

Not 100% sure how long it takes from the time you apply to the time you're permited to enter lawfully but who wouldn't enjoy spending a year or so on a beach in Cabo slinging margaritas. Consider it a gap year.

>I USED TO BE A CHEESEMAKER
>TRUMP HAS THE NUCLEAR BAGUETTES

power of the jury user

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Reminder to filter all meme flaggots