What does Sup Forums think about spoiled rich girls gentrifying london?

what does Sup Forums think about spoiled rich girls gentrifying london?

What is a GCSE and why is having 1 a bad thing?

passing grade at high school

GCSE is the metric used to measure the gap between people's teeth. In England Gavin such a low number brings shame upon your family

also this chick looks like that one from alien: covenant

thought i posted an image

also she hates you racists and nazis with your manipulative ways

finishing school is a meme

As opposed to it having been 'culturally enriched' in her own lifetime?

Are you the qt who tweeted this?

Gentrification is objectively good, London could do with more of it.

why is this a race thing
no i'm not the qt who tweeted this, i'm the guy who trawled her twitter feed for pics of her

That statement doesn't make sense. Racists are hiding behind free speech? Hiding from the people who want to ban free speech?

why would it keep growing?
>activated my nuts

nazis want to overthrow democracy and are using the democratic loophole of free speech to accomplish it
because nazism and racism are true and the truth always wins out

At the end of year 11 in highschool you will take exams for every subject you took and having 1 gcse means you passed only 1 exam. GCSE's pretty much determine your chance of getting work when you leave highschool and for where you go to do your A levels or BTEC which count towards uni

I want to smell her body odo(u)r

>rich girls gentrifying
they'll burn a little coal for the excitement but generally pretty racist. a shame, they could have been good partners if they didnt taint themselves.

>because nazism and racism are true and the truth always wins out
that's exactly what she's saying.

Closest thing to nazi's we have are your local edl or the chavs that hang out by your local job centre

idk man
why are you bringing race into class warfare

>the burger knows

it's either them or the chinese billionaires currently buying out canada and australia.

>gentrification

HURR WOW STOP MOVING IN AND MAKING THE PLACE BETTER WTF LET THE DRUG ADDICTS AND POOR RETARDED PEOPLE SHIT UP THE NICE CITY PROPERTY

in multicultural societies there are overlaps between race and class.
Also South London is black

i have seen like zero blacks in her pics
dats classist

real people don't care about this tho, only the right-leaning tabloids have run with it

>idk man
Yes you do

>nazis want to overthrow democracy and are using the democratic loophole of free speech to accomplish it

Freedom of speech is a right, not a loophole. You need to use your free speech to try disprove the ideas you disagree with.
Oh that's right, you can't. Your arguments are shit and your ideology is rejected by every sane person. So you have to try to censor opposing views.
KYS maggot

i mean she looks mediocre in the pic i poisted and she's a pro photographer so most of this could just be good angles
are you retarded, of course fascists are going to get rid of free speech and overthrow democracy

i have 13 GCSEs - mostly A grade
and t b h GCSEs don't mean shit

Mediocre ain't ugly though. Plain girls are my bread and butter.

If America ever actually loses free speech on account of these 'muh feelings' genetic wastes it will be the darkest day in your nation's history

this is england

and the argument makes sense, i just don't think it overrides the need to criticize the paramilitary wing of the german communist party

Then they should be killed.
So should commie faggots.
Their two sides to the same totalitarian coin.

Gonna be fun when she gets islamified.

Eh. America sets the pace, airstrip one. Even though it's not legally enshrined, there's still a reasonably large leeway for what you can say in UK/AUS. If America moves away from free speech protection, we'll also move even further ourselves.

No idea what you're on about with German communists.